Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report Released, check the Copy here (COD)

+10
MJSmile4Us
DreamsComeTrue
mysticallymagestically
endlessfire
Human_nature
annieisnotokey
DawneVee
Liberian.Girl.
yaya
neverlandsfairy
14 posters

Go down

Report Released, check the Copy here (COD) Empty Report Released, check the Copy here (COD)

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm

I will let the discussion to be opened for conclusions (so please dont jump on me, Im already beaten and ruined).However the document fills the basics requests to be ruled as valid, such as:full name of the victim, date, ranks and complete names of the coroners, description about the cause of death Sad. And this basics requests are universal independent of countries discrepancies .Also since its not a document to be attached to the main proccess, just a matter press conference, it does not request the signture from the chief in charge. Sad

But as I said , I will let it to be analyzed according with your own heart.

Bellow the link for the document.

Original credit for the discovering goes to Souza81 on MJHD.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/08/breaking-news-michael-jackson-cause-death-be-released-friday-morning
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Report Released, check the Copy here (COD) Empty Re: Report Released, check the Copy here (COD)

Post by yaya Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 pm

to me it looks generic. like it was made on Word in about 1 minute...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Report Released, check the Copy here (COD) Empty Re: Report Released, check the Copy here (COD)

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:56 pm

yaya wrote:to me it looks generic. like it was made on Word in about 1 minute...

Happens that actualy generic documents also can be legal and legit, they are ruled as resumes of the real thing.I was with high hopes, but when I just readed it, well, it hitted me strong.Being a lawyer, I know that is completly acceptable the COD released by the Coroner´s.However not to be attached for a proccess, it can be used as notifiication, such as a press conference.

But I will leave it up to you girls.I just wished to do a report, using my own experience on this field.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 pm

This is a really crappy official document.

I clicked on the link and my computer made me open the document in Microsoft Word.
I laughed when I looked at it, then laughed even harder when I was able to re-write and delete words.

Neverland'sFairy, you can rest your heart and mind that this document is no more official than my left foot.
Razz
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Soooooooooooooooo agreeing with yaya.

What the hell are they trying to pull?

A fucking HOAX. That looks like no damned official report. : / Next.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:59 pm

OHHEY. AND THE FINAL REPORTS ARE STILL ON HOLD.

HMMMMMM.... Very Happy
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:
yaya wrote:to me it looks generic. like it was made on Word in about 1 minute...

Happens that actualy generic documents also can be legal and legit, they are ruled as resumes of the real thing.I was with high hopes, but when I just readed it, well, it hitted me strong.Being a lawyer, I know that is completly acceptable the COD released by the Coroner´s.However not to be attached for a proccess, it can be used as notifiication, such as a press conference.

But I will leave it up to you girls.I just wished to do a report, using my own experience on this field.

i know they can be legit too. but releasing statements by reading what's on a text message is not very "professional" either. it seems like they were making a mockery of the whole thing.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:05 pm

I think it's time to start writing & posting my theory... Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:07 pm

i know they can be legit too. but releasing statements by reading what's on a text message is not very "professional" either. it seems like they were making a mockery of the whole thing.[/quote]

Mockering or not, being disgusting and disrespectful or not, the truth is, the document is legit.They are just a huge pile of "bosta" on good portuguese means shit.They are not just mistreating Michael, they are mistreating us and also those who pay their salaries.But yes the document is legit.

Im not saying he is dead, thus it resumes the hoax on a case of Witness Protection Program, or Sting one.However it obviously reduces the possibilities insanely and kills the come back expectation.

Sad

Just amending, some documents can be written in 1 minute, actually its most like what I do for the government here, reports to be sent on express urgency to be published for open consult.And it does not denies their validation.However they can not be joined in main proccess, can be used to release "basic" information for the public.So, full filling its legacy and not scratching the basics principles of validation.

If it is a hoax for other purposes than a Sting investigation or Witness Protection Program, those mentioned on the document, can be sued and even go to jail, to allow their name and rank being released with fake information content.

For consult, my rank:Im a criminal lawyer and work for the Minister of Justice on Brazil.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I think it's time to start writing & posting my theory... Wink

can't wait to read it! Very Happy
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:51 pm

wait, neverlandsfairy, you are lawyer???? you are too sweet to be a lawyer!!!
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:08 pm

I was expecting it to be much longer and detailed. Hmm.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Oh Gosh!
Neverlandsfairy, you know we still have him!

Poor Michael, I soo hope this is not true!
Please somebody tell he is alive!!!!!!!!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:39 pm

but Ed Winter didn't come out and said it himself right? scratch
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:42 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:but Ed Winter didn't come out and said it himself right? scratch

You dont need his presence, or even his signture to be valid, if it has the above items i mentioned: full name of the victim ,causa mortis aka death cause, rank of the coroner and his assistent with their respective role and contact. Its true it can not be included on proccess, but has official status to be released as resume of an actualy official document. Understood? Sad

Resumes of the causa mortis do not need to be longer to be valid as such, just the autopsy records to be attached with the official proccess needs to be fully detailed.Their size does not take the validation of its autenticity as long as the content of the causa mortis matches the original document.

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:44 pm

endlessfire wrote:wait, neverlandsfairy, you are lawyer???? you are too sweet to be a lawyer!!!

Hahaha Im a lawyer, and economist.But my main major is criminal law and a I work for the minister of justice here.Sweet well...Im but not at work heheh lol!.Its a social job, and I like it.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:57 pm

2 things:

why is it not signed?
why is there no letterhead telling us we're dealing with a letter from LA coroner's office? Wouldnt there be one on an official document?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 am

ballongiraf wrote:2 things:

why is it not signed?

Cause its just a resume report, does not need to be signed, if it contents the informations I told above.Just the presence of those elements already makes it a valid document.

why is there no letterhead telling us we're dealing with a letter from LA coroner's office? Wouldnt there be one on an official document?

The letterhead was replaced by the information of the department, rank of the coroner and assistent, their contact.These can replace the need of a formal signture and letterhead. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:55 am

ballongiraf wrote:2 things:

why is it not signed?

Exactly Ballon, the company I work for would never send a letter out on plain paper it would have to be headed paper with the companies details on it.
You'd imagine the coroner would be the same ffs!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 am

I'm sorry, no disrespect to anyone, however I'm not buying it. It looks completely fake.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:30 am

annieisnotokey wrote:I think it's time to start writing & posting my theory... Wink

lol! Yours will probably be more believable then the ones I have seen.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 am

I think it's fake too - I don't believe for one second that that was an official document - it should have been on proper headed paper if it is going to be distributed to the media, and therefore the public.

I have seen and read through Government Reports (I'm a trainee lawyer, haven't qualified yet) and they are on headed paper, or bound into official documents with the correct logos and details etc.

This looks half-@ssed and like it's been printed off MS Word - and as Annie put it on the other thread - it is damage control after Tuesday's video leak.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 am

I agree APOM this is damage control.
The whole press conference was a joke, i've never seen anything like it. It's all a game in my eyes.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I think it's fake too - I don't believe for one second that that was an official document - it should have been on proper headed paper if it is going to be distributed to the media, and therefore the public.

I have seen and read through Government Reports (I'm a trainee lawyer, haven't qualified yet) and they are on headed paper, or bound into official documents with the correct logos and details etc.

This looks half-@ssed and like it's been printed off MS Word - and as Annie put it on the other thread - it is damage control after Tuesday's video leak.

I just wished it to be true APOM, but if you are a trained, and a collegue on profession you know that the contents to be ruled as valid, do not scratches the principles.The paper head its important, but not enough to debunk its validation if we are on a lack of it.Just shows they are lazy and disrepectful ones with the case.

I so wished to be wrong, so wished, cause God Knows the Hell Im into since yesterday. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 am

@ishealive - it wasn't even a press conference was it - it was some woman from ET reading off a piece of paper that was shoved into her hands and then off her Blackberry for the LAPD statement.

I didn't know the LAPD sent messages directly to reporters, and you'd think that there would be two press conferences - one from the Coroner and one from the LAPD. But no, the LAPD's statement was read out from a Blackberry.

It's a complete joke.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:56 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@ishealive - it wasn't even a press conference was it - it was some woman from ET reading off a piece of paper that was shoved into her hands and then off her Blackberry for the LAPD statement.

I didn't know the LAPD sent messages directly to reporters, and you'd think that there would be two press conferences - one from the Coroner and one from the LAPD. But no, the LAPD's statement was read out from a Blackberry.

It's a complete joke.

I really hope you are correct and me wrong.But if it was a set up from E.T, so they are now involved with fraud, since they used a supposedly valid statement, emited by the coroners, spreading worldwide fake information, with the chiefs in charge on the investigation openly named , ranked, and listed for contact.And also relating another departments such as the BNE and Las Vegas Police Department.Its a crime!

On this case is not just "anonymous sources" information.There we have names, and positions roles, as same as government departments listed.What makes everything different, to spread shit without any real name, as its normal for tabloids to do. Sad

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 am

I can't believe the rest of the media/press isn't questioning this, it was pathetic and clearly BS.
Any updates on news on MJ they say it's official MJ case is homicide - I find this very strange, did they not watch the so called "press conference"

I can't believe the world is buying this BS.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:00 am

ishealive wrote:I can't believe the rest of the media/press isn't questioning this, it was pathetic and clearly BS.
Any updates on news on MJ they say it's official MJ case is homicide - I find this very strange, did they not watch the so called "press conference"

I can't believe the world is buying this BS.

Its funny the media blackberry conference was not what made me so depressed, was when I readed the document, and saw it was official, what made me fall from my golden clouds straight to the deepest bottom center of hell. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 am

[quote="neverlandsfairy"]
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
I just wished it to be true APOM, but if you are a trained, and a collegue on profession you know that the contents to be ruled as valid, do not scratches the principles.The paper head its important, but not enough to debunk its validation if we are on a lack of it.Just shows they are lazy and disrepectful ones with the case.

I so wished to be wrong, so wished, cause God Knows the Hell Im into since yesterday. Sad

I know documents are faked ALL the time. I know content means jacksht if somebody wants to perpetrate a hoax.

I don't think they are lazy or disrespectful with the case - I think - and I truly believe this - that they are aiding the hoax along - this is why not one single official has come out and made an official statement, not one doctor or nurse has come out and made a statement. It is as if it had never happened. Because it never happened - Michael is not dead.
I am the most cynical and rational person I know and I don't fall for BS easily, it's very hard to pull the wool over my eyes and from what I have seen so far - they have not done one thing right.

I know that John Darwin - the famous 'canoe man' who faked his death in 2002 was DECLARED DEAD, and an inquest was held investigating his death which recorded an Open verdict and a death certificate was issued to his wife. His wife collected his life insurance and they got off scot free until he decided to wander into a police station 5 years later creating a furore.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7133059.stm

Also read the article - 'When is a missing person declared dead?' Obviously it is based on English law but it provides an insight into how Darwin managed to get away with his hoax.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7128867.stm

Finally - and I mean this with the best of intentions - you are the one putting yourself through hell. You need to calm down and look at things clearly and logically. You are a lawyer, it's your job to be calm under pressure.
Love you, xxx
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down