Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peterpan(pyt)

+36
LoveisMagical
hasil
kdkennedy74
CantStopLovingU
MJSmile4Us
silvy
~~Kristy~~
PETTINA2393
YveLoVesMJ
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Rach
muffin56
NikkiKat22
linzlouwho
Silence
emo_pinkt
Give.In.To.Me
Angel36
velvetsilvergirl
dianafan
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
dontmakeitfactual
just_friend
ilprincipe
flory24
EarthAngel90
wishful09
jpresley
sunnyscrapper
STARbaybeeRoqk
neverlandsfairy
curiousgirl
IWSICS
mjthelegendlives
Human_nature
endlessfire
40 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Empty Re: peterpan(pyt)

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:45 am

well, you saw him yourselves speak into the phone with the EXACT same message, in the EXACT same voice, it's not like this is recorded and you could be fooled, oh...wait, it's not like he could have edited this, oh...wait. well, none of that matters...(in a creepy vincent price voice) BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN. HAHAHAHAHA
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:10 pm

THIS IS F*****G BULLSHIT!!! HE IS LYING!! DUDE ON YOUTUBE IS NOT DONALD AT ALL. HE REPEATED THE SAME MESSAGE!!WTF?

ALL LIES PEOPLE!!! LIES!!

YES GODDAMMIT IM PISSED OFF!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Guys, maybe I'm wrong but... at the old version of peterpan(pyt) myspace I think the chat room goes "Peter Pan Chat Room" and now it's "Michael Jackson Chat Room", look http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt

Maybe it was MJ Chat Room and before and I didn't pay attention..... Sad
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 80
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 pm

It was deleted now it's back.And why does it say Michael Jackson Chatroom maybe a Clue?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:49 pm

I was asking the same......
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Well I am a discovery. On this peterpanpyt's myspace in his all about me section at the bottom above the chat it says I am and then the chat is there so could it mean I am Michael Jackson Chatroom or something like that?Could this be a clue man I'm finding clues everywhere.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 pm

hmmm, I didn't see that...interesting
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah it's in the all about me section at the bottom above the chat take a look and you will see.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Shocked yeah, I saw it......I don't know, but this guy Peter Pan or The Greatest Milestone or whatever his nick name is is really strange....
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:16 pm

What does it mean though is that a clue I am and then the chat above.Do you think that is trying to tell us something?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

I really don't know what to think anymore.......it may be something.... Sad
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Yes it is something!
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 pm

I've been visiting the chat room for a few weeks...and yeah, it was named Michael Jackson Chat...now, i wonder why he deleted the account and created it again the next day...hmm fewer friends and the "leave your phone message" section is not there...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hQzM7atWDo
Thats why the site changed.Punked again!He had his attention.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:27 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:omg ... listen to 8/13/2008

WTH??? He said he's Michael Jackson? he so sounds like Michael but when he said 'bam' it doesn't sound like Michael....can anyone sound so much like Michael?? Idk what to think peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_bounce adn what makes this weird is that why would Michael have spent his time to leave a message on some random person's myspace page?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:33 am

the voice message (54/1111) 01/30/2008 which states that it's Michael is such a BS. I can tell that he's fake bcoz I heard that same message somewhere b4 and it sounds nothin like the original peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_evil
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:THIS IS F*****G BULLSHIT!!! HE IS LYING!! DUDE ON YOUTUBE IS NOT DONALD AT ALL. HE REPEATED THE SAME MESSAGE!!WTF?

A agree - He is not DON all he did was move his lips to the message that he had already pre-recorded on his phone. Then he acted like he was playing what he just recorded - I never believed him and I told his A** off ... I wasnt happy at all.

If he really wanted to prove he was Don he would have said new words or phases that werent pre recorded somewhere.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:58 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:THIS IS F*****G BULLSHIT!!! HE IS LYING!! DUDE ON YOUTUBE IS NOT DONALD AT ALL. HE REPEATED THE SAME MESSAGE!!WTF?

A agree - He is not DON all he did was move his lips to the message that he had already pre-recorded on his phone. Then he acted like he was playing what he just recorded - I never believed him and I told his A** off ... I wasnt happy at all.

If he really wanted to prove he was Don he would have said new words or phases that werent pre recorded somewhere.

People INSIST its not MJ....I think it is. What are they gonna say? "Yea, it IS MJ...he suppose to be dead, but its him!" Of course theyre gonna say its not him. Do you know the riots that break out on his page if he told the truth? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 am

I think there is no way it could be a coincidence that he sounds that much like Michael.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 am

[b]agreed.
whoever it is sounds so much like mj.

did the dom just lip sinc the video? i recon.

my friend on here thinks the same,that its lip synched- as something "looks" weird when he is doin it..
anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyQPyCq6UQ8

elephant
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveisMagical Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 am

Oh God!! this is so confusing...that voice sounds so familiar...I just dont know what to think anymore
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:28 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

People INSIST its not MJ....I think it is. What are they gonna say? "Yea, it IS MJ...he suppose to be dead, but its him!" Of course theyre gonna say its not him. Do you know the riots that break out on his page if he told the truth? LOL

LOL I imagine there would be a lot of people crashing the server to log onto Peter's chat room, if he were really MJ.
I was there in TinyChat the other night and that dude sounded so much like MJ in his microphone, very uncanny. I can't say whether or not Peter is MJ; Peter repeatedly told us in the chat he wasn't MJ, yet his voice sounds convincing, but I guess there's no way of telling at this point. I'd taken his word that he isn't MJ, but on the other hand, I've also thought it could be reverse psychology if the person behind the mic is MJ and (like you said, Jacksonologist) riots would break out if the truth was revealed.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveisMagical Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Stranger In Chi-town wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

LOL I imagine there would be a lot of people crashing the server to log onto Peter's chat room, if he were really MJ.
I was there in TinyChat the other night and that dude sounded so much like MJ in his microphone, very uncanny. I can't say whether or not Peter is MJ; Peter repeatedly told us in the chat he wasn't MJ, yet his voice sounds convincing, but I guess there's no way of telling at this point. I'd taken his word that he isn't MJ, but on the other hand, I've also thought it could be reverse psychology if the person behind the mic is MJ and (like you said, Jacksonologist) riots would break out if the truth was revealed.

he even sang a couple of songs, I think it was a little strange when he sang Apologize, it made me think that he was a just some guy pretending to speak like MJ, but then he sang Billie Jean and HUMAN NATURE....and those gave me chills, he did it just like MJ.

so for me there is a big posibility that Peter/Donald is the real MJ and that makes me so HAPPY

Last edited by LoveisMagical on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm

The way I come to my conclusion on this was I listened to numerous interviews and then played the myspace message. I saved all of them and burned them to a disc and shuffled the disc and walked out of the room and just listened from afar. I could not tell the difference between the interviews and the message.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:45 pm

LoveisMagical wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

he even sang a couple of songs, I think it was a little strange when he sang Apologize, it made me think that he was a just some guy pretending to speak like MJ, but then he sang Billie Jean and HUMAN NATURE....and those gave me chills, he did it just like MJ.

so for me there is a big posibility that Peter/Donald is the real MJ and that makes me so HAPPY

Ooh, that would be mind-blowingly COOL if that was MJ. I heard him play Apologize in the chatroom the other night, thru his mike and he sounded great! I didn't hear the other two (heard a song b4 "Apologize") Was this the same night? But yeah I heard him talk and he sounded exactly like MJ! It as uncanny.
I'm also assuming he is not accepting people on Twitter at this time, idk.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:46 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:The way I come to my conclusion on this was I listened to numerous interviews and then played the myspace message. I saved all of them and burned them to a disc and shuffled the disc and walked out of the room and just listened from afar. I could not tell the difference between the interviews and the message.

Wow, yeah! I heard that guy. Sounds like MJ, to a T. Smile
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:09 am

twitter.com/peterpanpyt
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 am

Peace wrote:twitter.com/peterpanpyt
Yeah I added him and still waiting lol.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 am

He does NOT sound like Michael he has a similar voice.
But he dont prounounce the words and the letters like Michael do.
He got really hurt the other day, cause people were hunting him, with questions about Michael, and said that his voice was recorded (wich it is not)
It really broke my heart, I tried to defend him as good as I could, it was devasting,

He said this himself" Im not Michael, Im peter, Im a person and I have feelings"

That broke my heart. peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_sad Poor guy.

He performed for us, that was awesome, what I mean is that he sanged. He has a webcam, and a microphone.. But he is NOT going to show his face, he is to shy for that. He said so himself. People should respect that.

When people is talking to him dont ask him ANY questions such as: Michael, michaels children, how well he know michael, the funeral, the memoriel, his age, where he is from ect. Cuz he is not going to answer it anyway.

Respect him, and enjoy it , if he choose to perform, that is amazing, but dont hunt him for it. Please dont hunt him or ridicule him, cause that will cause him to get hurt and log off.

He is so sweet and homble

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:He does NOT sound like Michael he has a similar voice.
He got really hurt the other day, cause people were hunting him, with questions about Michael, and said that his voice was recorded (wich it is not)
It really broke my heart, I tried to defend him as good as I could, it was devasting,

He said this himself" Im not Michael, Im peter, Im a person and I have feelings"

He performed for us, that was awsome, what I mean is that he sanged. He has a webcam, and a microphone.. But he is NOT going to show his face, he is to shy for that. He said so himself. People should respect that.

When people is talking to him dont ask him ANY questions such as: Michael, michaels children, how well he know michael, the funeral, the memoriel, his age, where he is from ect. Cuz he is not going to answer it anyway.

Respect him, and enjoy it , if he choose to perform. But dont hunt him or ridicule him, cause that will cause him to get hurt and log off.

Yes, I agree. People were rather rude in that room; some wanted him for his body and what not; I've noticed. He does seem to be a nice person. I heard his rendition of "Apologize". It was great. There was another familiar song he played before that. I would never ridicule him, because that's not my nature, but he, from what I've gathered, sounds like a nice person to know. Smile
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:He does NOT sound like Michael he has a similar voice.

He performed for us, that was awsome, what I mean is that he sanged. He has a webcam, and a microphone.. But he is NOT going to show his face, he is to shy for that. He said so himself. People should respect that.

Respect him, and enjoy it , if he choose to perform. But dont hunt him or ridicule him, cause that will cause him to get hurt and log off.

Yes, I agree. People were rather rude in that room; some wanted him for his body and what not; I've noticed. He does seem to be a nice person. I heard his rendition of "Apologize". It was great. There was another familiar song he played before that. I would never ridicule him, because that's not my nature, but he, from what I've gathered, sounds like a nice person to know. peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_smile

When we cant have Michael right now, I think Peter is the next best peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_smile. Normally Michaels voice can make me calm down, but Peters can aswell.

It was so unbelievble in that chat. I seriously started crying on his behalf, I was heartbroken. It was so horrible, I could not believe they did that to him.

But I got the purmission to bann people today. God That felt good lol peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Lol
Dont have it anymore, atleast not right now, but I got rit of some of the trolls

I know im sorry I did it again.. I defended someone I love and care about.. When do I learn it?
Some people think Im too much..

Sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm

When we cant have Michael right now, I think Peter is the next best peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_smile. Normally Michaels voice can make me calm down, but Peters can aswell.

It
was so unbelievble in that chat. I seriously started crying on his
behalf, I was heartbroken. It was so horrible, I could not believe they
did that to him.

But I got the purmission to bann people today. God That felt good lol peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Lol
Dont have it anymore, atleast not right now, but I got rit of some of the trolls

I know im sorry I did it again.. I defended someone I love and care about.. When do I learn it?

Sorr

No it's okay. You're cool. Smile You love MJ, and that's what counts.
Yeah doesn't his voice have a calming effect? And Peter too? Smile
Smile
LOL So you got to ban ppl? cool lol
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 pm

If this peter guy keeps getting hounded and accused of being MJ,,, why the heck doesnt he take the page down? simple as that? He gets mad but yet he keeps the page up.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:If this peter guy keeps getting hounded and accused of being MJ,,, why the heck doesnt he take the page down? simple as that? He gets mad but yet he keeps the page up.

Good question.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:15 pm

It
was so unbelievble in that chat. I seriously started crying on his
behalf, I was heartbroken. It was so horrible, I could not believe they
did that to him.

Sorr

No it's okay. You're cool. peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_smile You love MJ, and that's what counts.
Yeah doesn't his voice have a calming effect? And Peter too? peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_smile
peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Icon_smile
LOL So you got to ban ppl? cool lol

Yes he does have a calming affect. But I gotta tell you I almost faintet the first time I heard him talk lol.
But then I got to listen real good, and it was amazing..

Yes I can.. It feels so good lmao
Not today, but I could yeasterday

I do love Mike Smile Very much

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:17 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:If this peter guy keeps getting hounded and accused of being MJ,,, why the heck doesnt he take the page down? simple as that? He gets mad but yet he keeps the page up.

I agree with you! It's like he asks for it!
peterpan(pyt) - Page 4 Suspect
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 pm

I agree. In my personal opinion, he is just a moron that was pretending on the beginning that he is MJ indeed. I had the opportunity of being on that chat 5 minutes and it was insane.

I don't like (and I'm tired of people pretending to be MJ).
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4