Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAARGH!!!OUIJA BOARD!!!HOW COME CAN SOMEONE DO IT TO HIM?

+11
phoenix
ilprincipe
STARbaybeeRoqk
yaya
annieisnotokey
MJJ Love
Sweet1
~~Kristy~~
Smelly
Rach
neverlandsfairy
15 posters

Go down

AAAARGH!!!OUIJA BOARD!!!HOW COME CAN SOMEONE DO IT TO HIM? Empty AAAARGH!!!OUIJA BOARD!!!HOW COME CAN SOMEONE DO IT TO HIM?

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 pm

I´ve been thrilling all day with something, a group of friends here on my town will do tonight, indeed on ten minutes they will start.

AND I CAN NOT HANDLE IT!

Last night a few UnBelievers friends of mine, who think Im nuts, decided a very weird way to pay their homage to Michael...They said they will perform an ouija board session to discover the real murder behind it all.

Well I spent at least 10 hours today arguing with them to stop with this sillyness, but I could do nothing, they are ready and will go.

Although they promised me to not be something to gain any hoopla at youtube or other video websites, blogs ,twitter or etc... (At least for while, till they get "enough information"), they really want to do it!

What I think its such a dangerous game just to start.

Second, remotely considering that Mike is already gone, this is so much surreal that we can not even figure words to explain.They are willing to become THE KING´S GHOST OFFICIAL PAPPARAZI TEAM!Yes its their group name, even with black t-shirts and the "Neverland Ghost picture on it"...

So in this moment of deep despair...Im here to open my heart through my PAINS and my sorrow.

Sad

Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

AAAARGH!!!OUIJA BOARD!!!HOW COME CAN SOMEONE DO IT TO HIM? Empty Re: AAAARGH!!!OUIJA BOARD!!!HOW COME CAN SOMEONE DO IT TO HIM?

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Ok this isn't for everyone so if your friends want to do it you can't stop them.

I have done a ouija board before and if it is done safely and with a professional it can be great for providing comfort to people.

If you don't believe Michael to dead you shouldn't be worried about it. I am sure they won't pick anything up. Even if Michael's death turns out to be true (I don't believe it is BTW) who's to say they are going to pick anyone up?

Please don't let this worry you Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

AAAARGH!!!OUIJA BOARD!!!HOW COME CAN SOMEONE DO IT TO HIM? Empty Re: AAAARGH!!!OUIJA BOARD!!!HOW COME CAN SOMEONE DO IT TO HIM?

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Stuff like that freak me out.......
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes Rachel is right,Please do not worry.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Smelly wrote:Stuff like that freak me out.......

Well I can tell you this, my 3 friends are not "professional" its their first experience, and they were drinking some beer about 2 hours ago...(I think I will never talk to them again). Sad

It really freaks me out too!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 pm

The last thing you want to do is to be around people playing with fire. Once you open a door to another dimension you have no idea what you may encounter. Let them do it and you stay away. No good will come of it. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Double post sorry.

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Uh, That's not a good idea. You're friends are playing with Hell's Fire.
Those boards, are a Connection to demons and the devil.
NO sir, they would have to stay THE heck away from me.

Serious stuff.

Even tho alot of people believe it's all rubbish.. I dunno.
I sure as heck do not want to find out either....

Don't let it get to you though.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:25 pm

MJJ Love wrote:

Same here
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I´ve been thrilling all day with something, a group of friends here on my town will do tonight, indeed on ten minutes they will start.

AND I CAN NOT HANDLE IT!

Last night a few UnBelievers friends of mine, who think Im nuts, decided a very weird way to pay their homage to Michael...They said they will perform an ouija board session to discover the real murder behind it all.

Well I spent at least 10 hours today arguing with them to stop with this sillyness, but I could do nothing, they are ready and will go.

Although they promised me to not be something to gain any hoopla at youtube or other video websites, blogs ,twitter or etc... (At least for while, till they get "enough information"), they really want to do it!

What I think its such a dangerous game just to start.

Second, remotely considering that Mike is already gone, this is so much surreal that we can not even figure words to explain.They are willing to become THE KING´S GHOST OFFICIAL PAPPARAZI TEAM!Yes its their group name, even with black t-shirts and the "Neverland Ghost picture on it"...

So in this moment of deep despair...Im here to open my heart through my PAINS and my sorrow.

Sad

Sad

Don't worry. They'll be channeling Jack London's spirit. The guy died thinking he was MJ. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:33 pm

MJJ Love wrote:Uh, That's not a good idea. You're friends are playing with Hell's Fire.
Those boards, are a Connection to demons and the devil.
NO sir, they would have to stay THE heck away from me.

Serious stuff.

Even tho alot of people believe it's all rubbish.. I dunno.

Don't let it get to you though.

i agree with that...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:55 pm

ouiji boards are dangerous
my mom called her father before and it worked
he said that he was with my moms great grandmother playing dominos...its kinda cool
but sometimes you can call the wrong person...and why call michael?
i still dont believe hes dead most the time
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Don't worry. They'll be channeling Jack London's spirit. The guy died thinking he was MJ. Razz[/quote]

I hope so...They are doing it right now...Till midnight Sad

Tough even J.L I did not wished them to contact, as everyone is saying, they are opening a portal for the other side. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 am

That scares me in general...a really creepy thing...

No matter which ghost you are awakening...he won't leave you alone for the future....
I have no experience with this stuff...and I don't want to deal with it...

But your friends can't be stopped...
they'll have their own experiences....it's their choice...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:31 am

oh please guys i did it too when i was teenager and we used to call "souls" of my favourite writers...its really just your own energy which connects with the energy field of the others because everyone is concentrated...there are no ghosts and even if something moves the objects on board its not a dead person...i know from my own experience that it does not work always- seems to be something depending on fact how the + and - energy field of the people work together

and the fact that you are getting "answers" has to do with your own mind and not with supernatural stuff

its my honest opinion
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am

Ouija boards are good to burn up in the fireplace.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:49 am

Oh! I thought that anyone would believe in ouija but I was wrong, so I can talk with no shame.

Let ouijas alone. I've had bad experiences with them!
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 am

Since I could not sleep well last night, when I jumped from the bed I called one of my friends, to know what happened...And God bless, their experience did not worked. At least not the way they thougt.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:09 am

^ they couldnt get in touch with him?

Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 am

It's incredibly stupid to use a quija board without and experienced person around. You may open the door to spirits you don't want in your house.
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:14 am

ballongiraf wrote:^ they couldnt get in touch with him?

Smile

No just a random middle 40´s woman they made contact with.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:45 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:^ they couldnt get in touch with him?

Smile

No just a random middle 40´s woman they made contact with.

well, that's awesome. They couldnt get in touch with MJ because dude aint dead Very Happy
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down