Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH??

+19
ziffes
speechlessornot
infinitylady
applesaucers
MJhunny
ezzramj
hungry
jade jackson
ishealive
MJfan777
~~Kristy~~
Grace
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Vega
DreamChild
neverlandsfairy
ballongiraf
MJGIRL18
Rach
23 posters

Go down

WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Empty WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH??

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Credit to MJDH

Apparently MJs middle name might not have been JOSEPH but JOE, therefore debunking the death certificate which was Joseph and the coroner statement which said Joseph...

Here is 2 passports, im not really believing the one on the left, anyway they both state middle name as JOE

http://img42.imageshack.us/i/m…..sport.jpg/

Then here is the court documents from 2003 trial for child abuse which states the defendants name as MICHAEL JOE JACKSON

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/do…..803cmp.pdf

Katherine Jackson also states in her autobiography that his birth name is MICHAEL JOE JACKSON, she is his mother she should know.

Iv checked on my passport i have 2 middle names and they are not shortened in any way....iv checked with law courts documentation and the names have to be full not shortened....

We need to find a birth certificate or try to get his childrens, see what they say as the parent name....

Maybe a MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON DID DIE, BUT NOT MICHAEL JOE JACKSON!!

Back to top Go down

WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Empty Re: WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH??

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Deb,

Can you add this to this thread please?

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/michael-joe-jackson-is-not-michael-joseph-jackson-at-alloo-t922.htm#21817

We have one going already Smile

Thanks Hon xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Empty Re: WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH??

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Ok no probs will u delete this Rachel, iv pasted it to the other thread, prob double posted now...sorry!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:54 am

MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 am

Im pretty sure its Michael Joseph Jackson.

The other one: Michael Joe Jackson doesent sound right

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 am

interesting.
didnt souza say she found 2 or 3 Michael joseph jackson's in the SNN register (dont know what it's called)? Perhaps a Michael joseph jackson really did die june 25....

very interesting indeed....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 am

ballongiraf wrote:interesting.
didnt souza say she found 2 or 3 Michael joseph jackson's in the SNN register (dont know what it's called)? Perhaps a Michael joseph jackson really did die june 25....

very interesting indeed....

Yes she found ,and if Im not wrong, all them sharing the same SSN.However if you try to do a research on California´s court about any Michael Joseph Jackson sued with sexual abuse,guess what...I could find none.Just Michael Joe Jackson is listed.

Really weird ahm?
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:28 am

^ wow. that's very interesting....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_passport#Data_page_and_signature_page

~This may help~

~But if Not~~I Apologize~

~And I vividly recall Michael Joe Jackson being said as the name on all of the Court Documents from The Trial~The name of the man who the (False) Charges were being brought against~

~Michael's Legal Middle Name given to him at Birth is JOE~

~You cannot~~BY LAW~~Use a "Nick-Name" on Legal Official Court Documents or on Government Documents such as Passports~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Vega Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:35 am

I was watching some videos on youtube and I came across one of Michael's wedding with Lisa Marie. And the priest or the judge or whatever that man was says something like "(bla bla bla)...Michael Joseph Jackson recently... (bla bla bla)"

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luhQcB_2iX4&feature=PlayList&p=5DE0DB02061150C3&index=0&playnext=1
you can hear it at the beging, in the first 5 seconds of video.

Well, it was a marriage... and I think in also in these situations you have to use your full legal name!

Has anyone found more about this?
Vega
Vega

Aantal berichten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:41 am

For the record...my boyfriends name is John....NOT Johnathon. It says so on his BC...He has been corrected a few times when signing things and he's had to say "My legal name is John, not Johnathon"

So it couldve been Joe and not Joseph...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:00 am

true.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Michaels name IS Michael Joseph Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Well I'm sorry but I do not believe this Jack London person.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:05 pm

michael also lost his passpot on/after 2005 ...

anyway, i found many comments about passport with mistakes... maybe mistakes are normal Very Happy
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Grace wrote:Jack London is back and look what he said:

[url=http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/topic-5310/#p86892
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/topic-5310/#p86892[/quote[/url]]

"Michael Joseph Jackson is dead"

Is it just me or did he just write a big contradiction???
The king is dead, long live the king!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 pm

I keep seeing the question/issue about Michael Jackson's middle name appearing in threads so I found this to set the matter to rest. This is part one of the "Dangerous Deposition from 2007" in which Michael clearly states his name at the beginning of the deposition as "Michael Joseph Jackson." He then spells his last name. I also saw a deposition about drug use and a contract dispute on CNN the other night in which Michael states and spells out all three of his names. Michael Jospeh Jackson. (I can't yet find this full deposition on YouTube.) I don't know the implications of this for various hoax theories but I saw it come up in a thread today...so here goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_rTHWUL3s
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:56 pm

[quote="ishealive"]
Grace wrote:Jack London is back and look what he said:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/topic-5310/#p86892[/quote]

"Michael Joseph Jackson is dead"

Is it just me or did he just write a big contradiction???
The king is dead, long live the king!
He bolded the name "Michael Joseph Jackson". Very Happy
I don't know much about this Jack London. Someone care to enlighten me? Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75951/
this is birth certificate of paris, it's say's father is MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 pm

WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_biggrin Hi sis
but i thought the mothers name was deborah "jeanne" rowe not jean??? WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_cyclops
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jackocharge1.html

Yet, this says Michael JOE Jackson along with many other court papers. In court, I really don't think you would get very far with a variation of your name.

But when he married LMP, his name was Michael JOSEPH Jackson. I highly doubt he would legally change his name from Joseph, to Joe in 03 to Joseph again.

And with the birth certificates, I thought his eldest son's name was Prince.

And what's up with Debbie's name on both of those?

And his will, the kids names are different.

This whole thing is ODD & confusing!
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:48 am

It's Joseph.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:21 am

I recently watched a video on youtube, something about the trial of 1996 when Michael was requested to declare his correct and complete name and he replied :MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:34 am

Oh geeeeeeeeez
He's Mike okayyyyyyyy? WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 am

the parent name on the birth certificates is Joseph Sad
http://www.etonline.com/documents/et_michaeljackson_certificates_090630.pdf
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 pm

ziffes wrote:the parent name on the birth certificates is Joseph WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_sad
http://www.etonline.com/documents/et_michaeljackson_certificates_090630.pdf

watch here, BC are fake, imo, because Debbie name is not correct.

One is Deborah JEAN Rowe and the other Deborah JEANNE Rowe

here the link :

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/8229000/MIchael-Jacksons-Children-birth-certificates
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Human_nature wrote:

Maybe Debbie Rowe is gonna fake her death, too. WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:40 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

Maybe Debbie Rowe is gonna fake her death, too. WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol

WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol

At this point...pffff why not LOL WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol
But....which Debbie.....??? Deborah JEAN or Deborah JEANNE hmmmm...... WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Suspect WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_clown WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_clown WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_clown WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Human_nature wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol

At this point...pffff why not LOL WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol
But....which Debbie.....??? Deborah JEAN or Deborah JEANNE hmmmm...... WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Suspect WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_clown WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_clown WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_clown WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol

That remains to be analysed in the DebbieRoweHoaxDeath.com Forum. WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm

@Annie ....speechless..it's how you make me feel ♪ WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol

you know how much I luv you , don't you ? WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_geek WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Star3 WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Herz
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Human_nature wrote:@Annie ....speechless..it's how you make me feel ♪ WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol

you know how much I luv you , don't you ? WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_geek WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Star3 WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Herz

I know WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_wink and I luv you back! WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Herz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverAutumn65 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Just came across this while doing a google search. Hope it hasn't already been posted here...if so...my apologies.

http://forums.horsecity.com/index.php?showtopic=47048033

At the link above there are the passports but also the Motown recording contract which is also signed...Michael Joe Jackson.
ForeverAutumn65
ForeverAutumn65

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18
Leeftijd : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 pm

ForeverAutumn65 wrote:Just came across this while doing a google search. Hope it hasn't already been posted here...if so...my apologies.

http://forums.horsecity.com/index.php?showtopic=47048033

At the link above there are the passports but also the Motown recording contract which is also signed...Michael Joe Jackson.

wow i havent seen this before...

nice find.. Wink
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverAutumn65 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:26 am

@ziffes thank you. I don't think this is going to settle the debate about the Joe/Joseph middle name. But I did find it interesting.

ETA: This isn't actually the Motown Contract. This is the description of the document:
IN 1978, THE JACKSON FIVE TRANSFERS RIGHTS OF THE SONGS THEY WROTE
FOR THE DESTINY ALBUM TO PEACOCK MUSIC PUBLISHING COMPANY; THIS WAS THE
FIRST TIME THE JACKSONS WROTE AND PRODUCED THEIR OWN MATERIAL. THEIR FATHER, JOE
JACKSON, SIGNS FOR THE PUBLISHING COMPANY!

http://www.historyforsale.com/html/prodetails.asp?documentid=217586

ForeverAutumn65
ForeverAutumn65

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:51 am

Michael's middle name is Joseph.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:20 pm

well here is something taken from the latest link up above:

THE JACKSON FIVE. Important Partly Printed Document Signed: "Joseph W. Jackson", "Steven R. Jackson", "Michael Joe Jackson", "Marlon D. Jackson", "Tariano A. Jackson" and "Sigmund E. Jackson", 2p, 8½x14, front and verso.

in the clip from court (were Michael got his verdict) they called him with the middle name JOE.
and if the court dont use his real name who does? so i must be JOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8hzaYNdNM

and then the birth certificates from his children are fake... like so much else on the internet *LOL*

in his passport it is JOE
WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Mjpass10

so im really sure his middle name is JOE. because of the official documents..

but hey.. who really know except his family Suspect
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 pm

NEVER ENDING STORY........

Joe. Nope-Joseph. Ur wrong-it's Joe! Kidding me?! It's Joseph!!! Well, but i know for sure it's JOE!!! Heh, how many time i have to repeat his real name is Joseph, huh?! J-O-S-E-P-H, got it?! o, ur sooo wrong! I have a proof it's J-O-E! So what, i have one for Joseph-not to undermine, sorry...Pffff, Joe as i said...
Tra-la-la-la......And im saying-FORGET IT! It doesn't matter! Is Francesca okayyyyyyyyyy? WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Icon_scratch WHAT IF MICHAESL REAL MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE AND NOT JOSEPH?? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverAutumn65 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Okay...point well taken. I found the info last night, thought I'd share it. Won't make that mistake again..Back to lurking for me...
ForeverAutumn65
ForeverAutumn65

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:32 pm

You are right, it doesn't matter as my son name is Joseph and at times I call him Joe, but his nick name is Jo-Jo. He may have done thant intentionally.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:37 pm

scratch
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay"sMjBad Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:31 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Im pretty sure its Michael Joseph Jackson.

The other one: Michael Joe Jackson doesent sound right
yea i'm sure it is 2 because on this deposition tape he states his name is Michael Joseph Jackson here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_rTHWUL3s so i think it's Joseph
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down