Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROOF of an ambulance video hoax?? maybe!

+32
Grace
MJfan777
jess.loves.mj
Pammy
Banessa
dunno_it
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
NikkiKat22
Red Velvet
Ivonne
yaya
mir26
marsheliamorgan
CharlieBarley
Bitten
YveLoVesMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
PYT
Sweet1
~~Kristy~~
ishealive
mjthelegendlives
neverlandsfairy
CantStopLovingU
MiaPaparazzi
emo_pinkt
EarthAngel90
rowdyangel
ballongiraf
shirley-grace
Rach
Give.In.To.Me
36 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PROOF of an ambulance video hoax?? maybe! Empty PROOF of an ambulance video hoax?? maybe!

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Please...watch this video...it may be a little hard to understand the things you are told to do and you may need to rewatch it a few times ..but I PROMISE you...IT IS WORTH IT!
The links to the additional videos the poster wants you to view are in his info box on the right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVldn-ihTA

All I can say is...GAME ON!!!

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

PROOF of an ambulance video hoax?? maybe! Empty Re: PROOF of an ambulance video hoax?? maybe!

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 pm

OMG I saw this just last night and it is AMAZING!!!!!

The person who put this together has come serious talent and I can't wait for the next video!

I was shaking so much when I finished watching it lol. It reaffirmed my faith Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

PROOF of an ambulance video hoax?? maybe! Empty Re: PROOF of an ambulance video hoax?? maybe!

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:09 pm

@Rachel- I know girl...I just got shivers especially noticing the missing bus. ???? MJ...it's time to come home now!!!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:09 pm

I just watched it! It almost made me throw up!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW amazing!!!
It is a must see! Shocked Shocked Shocked
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:@Rachel- I know girl...I just got shivers especially noticing the missing bus. ???? MJ...it's time to come home now!!!

LOL I know! Michael, come out come out, wherever you are!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 pm

WOW! That's all i can say.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Well we know now don't we ?

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm

I couldn't see the second video. Says it's not available - damn! I so wanted to see this. Mad

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:34 pm

OMG .... That had blown me away ... I can finally say " I AM NOT CRAZY".
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:34 pm

I probably need to watch it a few more times..Because I started watching it and stopped it at 5minutes because I wasnt getting it.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:35 pm

OK. Woah.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:35 pm

STUNNING!!!

You know, its amazing how our minds are "programmed" to be so easily swayed.

We have had this evidence before us plus dozens and dozens of other things, yet one event (IE: the burial) will almost totally erase everything we have come to know and make us believe otherwise. I am just amazed by that.

This video was EXCELLENT and once he continues with these INTERACTIVE videos backed by NOTHING BUT FACT - Well there will be no more arguing!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_VWCpIgrJI&feature=channel_page

here try this link for 2nd video. i had to hunt for it cuz I couldnt get it thru the link the video said to use either.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:37 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:OMG .... That had blown me away ... I can finally say " I AM NOT CRAZY".

YAY!!! bounce
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball I was right now to open the thread my jaw is on the floor! affraid bounce bounce lol! lol!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:OMG .... That had blown me away ... I can finally say " I AM NOT CRAZY".

YAY!!! bounce

ha ha I know I was starting to wonder if I was losing it myself...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:41 pm

LOL Im trying to look for a logical explanation for this, but I have to admit the damned tour bus wasnt there when the cameraman ran like Flash!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Holy s**t that was brilliant. Thanks for posting GITM
This is proof, physical proof that all is not what it seems. I'm 120% sure MJ is alive and well.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 pm

this is exactly what was needed after that ...."burial"

Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:45 pm

ballongiraf wrote:this is exactly what was needed after that ...."burial"

Smile

You aren't kidding! cheers cheers cheers
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:46 pm

I bet we'll get more clues and hints in the coming weeks!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:48 pm

That was so amazing awesome.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:52 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_VWCpIgrJI&feature=channel_page

here try this link for 2nd video. i had to hunt for it cuz I couldnt get it thru the link the video said to use either.

Thanks, you're a star. OMG!! That was amazing! Shocked Shocked

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:59 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:LOL Im trying to look for a logical explanation for this, but I have to admit the damned tour bus wasnt there when the cameraman ran like Flash!

The logical explanation is, they needed to shot it at least 3 times till look nice lol! . And we know that the main character is suck a picky perfecctionist damn! lol!

Ok how many times we paid to go movie theaters to cry as babies on drama/romantic movies? I lost the account, at least I have this freak taste , to prefer very sad movies than comedies. Basketball Basketball Basketball

So he just raised the level of a drama tale, where we first cry our soul out, and than watch it couple of months after. cheers

Instead of watch and than cry, or cry along watch. Suspect

Why do the conventional, when we can do the other way around, ahm Mj? bounce bounce bounce

REVERSED REALITY!

WE NEED TO LOVE THIS GUY! king
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Erm actually, I think I CAN see the tour bus when I froze the frame on the hollywood clip. Freeze at 1:37. The guy in red shirt is running directly towards the tourist bus. The tourist bus isn't huge, it reminds me of one of the Dolmus buses in Turkey but with an open top.

Sorry guys Crying or Very sad

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:09 pm

I dont care about any of that. I paid most attention to the second video I think it was where I saw 2 Black SUV`s follow the ambulance. Thats the cars, Michaels kids were in. Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:20 pm

WOW!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:20 pm

WOWWWWW omg! What a Face
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:21 pm

This is a comment posted by Tis_ruthy over at the other forum. It really go me thinking.
I have said on several occasions on here that the hollywood tv videos are weird and people can vouch for that..this only confirms my feelings…there is the other hollywood tv video where it looks like there are two michael jacksons, then there is the one where that guy repeatedly asks michael if hes going to watch farrah fawcett, then there is another hollywood tv video with marlon and randy at michaels house just after he “died” there is someone sitting in back seat of their car but the windows are tinted so you cant see properly right at the end of the video some guy realllly cryptically, says ..2whos in the back seat”..it seems odd and staged….there is also another video where michael cant find his car on melrose avenue.. i cant think why its odd, but it just is ..i get this gut feeling with it .. right at the end Michael says something when hes back in his car and hollywood tv slows it down so you cant understand it.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/interactive-video-just-posted-i-dont-get-it
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:24 pm

That made my day Smile
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks for posting emo_pinkt!

I love rteading Ruthie's posts because she is usually bang on and I agree with her that Hollywood TV are strange. Am I right in thinking they are linked to TMZ?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks for sharing! I will watch it now. Very Happy
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitten Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Wow! This is amazing! What a Face
I can see a vehicle that could look like a tourist bus beside the firetruck. But I think it's too small for it. And it doesn't explain how the photographer could film the ambulances right side, when he wasn't there. Very Happy Wow!
Bitten
Bitten
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:42 pm

How the hell could the papparazzi Photografer get a shot, of Michael inside the ambulance, when you couldent see through the tainted windows?? There is noway he would have been able to get a shot, there was no papparazzi there at that time.

I also noticed that on the left tainted window, there is some kinda white sticker, its pretty big, if thats not on the photo from the ambulance picture, than its fake.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:51 pm

This is the best proof I have seen yet, wonderful work!! bounce How can this one be explained?

No camera man at the side of the ambulance?

No bus? The bus looked really close to the red 71 truck it was a tight space the camera guy ran through, it most definitely should have been in the camera shot in my opinion.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 pm

MILLION THANKS TO YOU goldmember, you are on top of it,i really needed that pick me up and booster, hugs and thanks a million bounce Laughing
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:57 pm

rowdyangel wrote:Erm actually, I think I CAN see the tour bus when I froze the frame on the hollywood clip. Freeze at 1:37. The guy in red shirt is running directly towards the tourist bus. The tourist bus isn't huge, it reminds me of one of the Dolmus buses in Turkey but with an open top.

JB.

No...that tour bus needs to be in full view directly beside the fire truck. Probably less than 2 feet away...and It's not there! There is NO WAY these 2 videos were shot at the same time.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:Erm actually, I think I CAN see the tour bus when I froze the frame on the hollywood clip. Freeze at 1:37. The guy in red shirt is running directly towards the tourist bus. The tourist bus isn't huge, it reminds me of one of the Dolmus buses in Turkey but with an open top.

JB.

No...that tour bus needs to be in full view directly beside the fire truck. Probably less than 2 feet away...and It's not there! There is NO WAY these 2 videos were shot at the same time.

I agree give in,I have watched it over and over again and there is no damn bus there,this is the most solid proof I have seen so far and it made my day,seriously MJ is a genius lol!
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:06 pm

that was simply amazing!!! i am so excited for what's to come! Very Happy
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:07 pm

MJ's intelligence is obviously rubbing off on us!!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 pm

WOW! Can't wait for "This is it"! Very Happy
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:11 pm

JB.

No I took a shot and zoomed with a lens, its not the bus, its the truck that is parked before the bus on the second video.Definitely not the bus! cheers
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 pm

</A></A></A></A>someone on mjhd made pics from both the video,s I will post them here too,in these pics you can clearly see the bus isent there where its supposed to be

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/tracyk1/?action=view&current=untitled-1-1.jpg

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/tracyk1/?action=view&current=ambulace-1.jpg

Last edited by mir26 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:

JB.

ok I dont see the bus, just a white vehicle with blue stripes at a moment...let's say its the bus...but how would you explain the recording from the right side of the ambulance? this guy clearly stopped recording the ambulance from the rear part and ran straight to the opposite direction to where the ambulance was heading. We can see that from the tourist's video.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:18 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

JB.

ok I dont see the bus, just a white vehicle with blue stripes at a moment...let's say its the bus...but how would you explain the recording from the right side of the ambulance? this guy clearly stopped recording the ambulance from the rear part and ran straight to the opposite direction to where the ambulance was heading. We can see that from the tourist's video.

you're right. even if the bus is there, which i believe it not to be, there's other inconsistencies that have no explanation.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 pm

My English is bad. I hope you understand me.

I have looked at the 2 videos.

In the 1 Vidoe of "hollywoodtv" one can see that the man with the
camera running down the road when the ambulance drives away. It can be
seen very briefly a red car, that is parked across from the entrance to MJ House. The red car can be seen briefly in the other video.

In the 2 video of "World News Daily" is the Starline tour bus a few
yards in front of this red car. The Starline Tour Bus is on the road.

In the video of "hollywoodtv" the man ran down the street, you see the
red car, but I see the Starline tour bus will not be on the road. In
the scene I do not see the Starline tour bus.

Do I need glasses? Question

Excuse my English. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 pm

This is not good. There was a red car reflected in the ambulance photo Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:36 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:This is not good. There was a red car reflected in the ambulance photo Sad
Why is that not good?
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:39 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:This is not good. There was a red car reflected in the ambulance photo Sad

Long ago dear, we had spotted the red car, but it could be manipulated.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Yes many believe that the ambulance picture has been manipulated and I believe it has too, so it is possible the red car was photo shopped in.

If that white Vehicle parked on the side of the road is not the bus then this is strong evidence that the video is a set up.

But to be honest even if that white vehicle parked up is the bus, it should be in the middle of the road cause it was not parked on the side in the video.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next