Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blige says no to Jackson's Vienna tribute

+23
mommy
rowdyangel
Human_nature
annieisnotokey
MJfan777
MJJ Love
Jade Cat
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
phoenix
just_friend
jpresley
kdkennedy74
yaya
justafan
dontmakeitfactual
CantStopLovingU
Sweet1
MJSmile4Us
EarthAngel90
J.J_loves_MJ
Smelly
ballongiraf
nlb
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blige says no to Jackson's Vienna tribute - Page 2 Empty Re: Blige says no to Jackson's Vienna tribute

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:00 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Blige says no to Jackson's Vienna tribute - Page 2 Empty Re: Blige says no to Jackson's Vienna tribute

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Human_nature wrote:
phoenix wrote:i dont feel sorry for Jermaine he just tries to make money with Michael and now he gets what he deserves...

Like I wrote in another topic, about Jermaine...

If Michael is really dead, LAPD need to investigate him (Jermaine) because he's a suspect for me Blige says no to Jackson's Vienna tribute - Page 2 Suspect

I agree.
The LAPD should investigate those who benefit the most from MJ's death.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Looks a little stressed doesn't he?? Lol.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 pm

It's just getting out of his hands... can't control it anymore.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:49 pm

I feel bad for him, because the tribute seems like it's going downhill :/
But on the other hand, he's trying to make money off his brother's death, which is a no-no in my opinion...
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Well my take on this is that is is way too soon for a tribute after 2 months of Michaels death.

The tribute would have been better planned for next year on his birthday. Though orignally they wanted it for his birthday this year but not enough time to get it all together.

I don't blame these celberities backing out either. They probably think it is crass, rude and tasteless that Jermaine is doing this.

Now on the other hand i keep thinking that Michael is behind the scenes sending out his people to warn these singers not to show up at this concert. He wants to give Jermaine his comeuppance especially since he is trying to profit it off of his brother's name.

MJ knows how the family is and who he can trust and not trust,

The ones to look out for are Jermaine, Joe and Latoya.

Trustworthy are Janet, Katherine, Rebbie and possibly Jackie. We haven't heard a peep from Rebbie or Jackie yet.

The other thing is that maybe Jermaine is pulling a scam because he needs money? This is not unlike the Victory tour where they tried to scam people by making them buy 4 tickets at one time.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 pm

I don't feel sorry for Jermaine at all. He's getting exactly what he deserves. Unjust never prospers not matter who you are. Karma is a B. He never should have written that book and said those horrible things about his brother w/ co-author Stacy Brown. Excerpts of his harsh words have been floating around since MJ stepped out of the scene. Evil never prospers.

After I saw him on Bravo several weeks ago when they were talking about their reality show. I saw him and his wife checking out a condo for 1.5 million. What an opportunity to move from his mom and dad's home. How old is he again? Living with mommy and daddy as a grown man with a family no less.

He has always been envious of MJ. I am reading J. Randy Taraborrelli's book. This envy and jealously goes back to the time MJ went out on his own and was so successful.

When MJ bought Neverland and he was still living with mom and pop that shot through him like a bolt. MJ was his younger brother and more successful than he could ever imagine himself to attain.

Simple, MJ had a good heart and he had the favor of God on his life. That's why he had so many haters. He can never get to where MJ was ever!

Lastly, why is he holding a tissue to his eye? I have seen one genuine tear since his brother supposedly passed. He should face it. He's of the past and in this 21st century no one is the least bit interested in him or his brothers. They are washed up has beens. They couldn't even get a gig in Vegas. I want MJ not them! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:12 pm

And don't forget the brand new Rolls he's got!!

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Link to article on Sky News regarding the Tribute Concert:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Jermaine-Jackson-Breaks-Down-At-Uk-launch-Of-Michael-Jackson-Tribute-Concert/Article/200909215378105?lpos=Showbiz_News_First_Media_Article_Teaser_Region__0&lid=ARTICLE_15378105_Jermaine_Jackson_Breaks_Down_At_Uk_launch_Of_Michael_Jackson_Tribute_Concert

".....Jackson refused to comment on the ongoing investigation into Michael's death. "I can't speak about it. If there was any wrong play, it will be dealt with accordingly"."

We all know where the "wrong play" is Jermaine!!!!!

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkfeather Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:51 pm

I read something different: All those stars like Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown didn't just back out. They were never involved and there names are just put on the The Tribute site! That's something different than stepping out if you know what I mean.

Maybe it's going to be a Michael Jackson show only, isn't that what we all really want?
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:12 pm

darkfeather wrote:

Maybe it's going to be a Michael Jackson show only, isn't that what we all really want?

YES, indeed it is!!! Razz
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian_Girl Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:09 am

Maybe those celebrity’s knows about the noax and they don’t want to be a part of this (part of lie)?

Sorry for my English.
Liberian_Girl
Liberian_Girl

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2