Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood"

+7
ishealive
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
DreamChild
Red Velvet
EarthAngel90
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
11 posters

Go down

9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood" Empty 9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood"

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 am

Just a short clip -- Oprah on Michael's "death" and why she didn't attend the memorial nor the "burial."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/oprah-winfrey-we-were-all-stunned-over-michael-jacksons-death-september-9-2009_video_1155675
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood" Empty Re: 9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood"

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 am

She is such a liar .... I have that feeling .... is that wrong ??
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood" Empty Re: 9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood"

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 am

I agree with you EarthAngel. Either that or she is the world biggest ingrate after MJ giving her the highest ratings in the history of her show, from what I understand.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:08 am

9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood" Icon_sad

~I couldn't Get the Video to play!~

~Technology Hates Me!~

9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood" Icon_cry
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:26 am

Hmmm...Oprah seemed really cold! Whatever though...MJ is on his way back!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:33 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Hmmm...Oprah seemed really cold! Whatever though...MJ is on his way back!

yeah, she sure did. oh well, i am not an oprah fan anyway. i'm sure if michael comes back she'll wanna be the first to get an interview with him....DENIED! at least i hope so...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:36 am

oh and ummm...she never said "dead" or "died" either 9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood" Icon_wink
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:42 am

I thought Oprah would have nicer things to say about MJ, she seemed like she didn't care but that's just my opinion.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 pm

~Oprah is one of The Backstabbers~

~She is a Money-Hungry-Self-Centered~Ratings-buying-Opportunist~

~Her Career went over the Moon when she had the Interview with Michael at Neverland~

~Then all the Manipulaters saw what he has and saw how they could use it against him~

~If it were not for that Interview~

~None of it would have ever been~

~Oprah is Martin Bashir's Predecessor~

~Notice how no one is Outraged over the Fact that TWO incidences of Sexual Abuse have occerred at Oprah's All-Girl School in Africa??~

~How Ironic!~

9/9/09 Oprah speaks..."Access Hollywood" Icon_sad
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Yeah, I don´t like her after this.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:17 pm

I appreciate her honesty as to why she didn't attend the memorial or burial. She could have made up some excuse but was straighforward with her response...she didn't consider herself to be a friend.

She was a victim of sexual abuse. It is understandable for her to be sensitive regarding the subject. However...I would think that she would be even more sensitive and understanding of the accusations against him since she has faced her fair share from the tabloids.

She contradicted herself: insightful and understanding on one hand yet distant and blinded by rumors on the other.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Exactly what I was thinking when I watched it. She is a journalist. If she´d bothered to actually investigate what really happened then I´m sure she would choose her words differently. I think it´s horrible what she´s been through, but I don´t think it´s an excuse to judge him, specially since he was found innocent.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Ok, that was very disappointing to hear from Oprah.
I mean that was a disgusting display of TOTAL DISRESPECT!!!!!!!
Not a Friend, and then questioning whether he actually was guilty of the said crimes. Her out of all people, know that mega stars are attacked and lied on all the time.

I understand she has been abused, BUT MICHAEL would never ever.
I hate the fact that she said that.. After MICHAEL IS SUPPOSEDLY DEAD. Just very heartless..
I'm sorry, I used to really respect Oprah, BUT that just turned me off from her. I am NOT interested in even watching her MJ special on her show next week, knowing what she thinks of him now.

Why now Oprah? Do you think we want to hear you BASH MICHAEL?

I hope ALL US FANS can somehow come together and get a message across to OPRAH. If there is ONE person who is heard by many and can help to get a MESSAGE across about MJ being INNOCENT, and how he was wrongly crucified by the NEEDLE NOSE MEDIA WHORES (LOL- GOTTA LOVE MICHAEL'S NAME CALLING, if thats really Him, Im stealing it anyways...), IT WOULD BE HER? WTH? I don't get her or understand her.

Ugh. Nasty taste in my mouth...

Although I did agree about her statement in regards to the idiots who complained about THE PRESIDENT speaking to the NATIONS CHILDREN about EDUCATION and HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.

Sorry its so long guys.... She touched a chord with this one. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:43 pm

I think Oprah was better off not having said anything at all! I'm sorry but I was under the impression that in My Country people are innocent until proven guilty! Michael was proven innocent!!! It really is sad when people judge others by the rumors they hear and not by the content of their character!

I have to admit her comment has really sadden me and I refuse to watch her show on the 16th. It seems she is doing it out of pressure, maybe from the fans, and also because she knows it will boost her ratings! I honestly had a lot of respect and admiration for her but after hearing her say that...I'm sorry but my respect is gone! No No
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 am

The irony of it all is that she has caught hell from the tabloids for many years. If MJ was the most targeted male then she seemed to be the most targeted female. The tabloids, comedians, late night talk show hosts, sketch comedy shows...just about everyone took a swipe at Oprah and poked fun at her appearance.

Do you want to know what is really crazy? IF Michael were to return, she would be tripping all over herself to get him on for an interview.

I will play it by ear whether I decide to watch her "tribute" or not. If I watch, it will be to see for myself just what type of spin that she puts out there about Michael. At the very least, I want her to play it down the middle and simply try to be neutral. My gut tells me that she will add her little snide commentary similiar to what she shared with Access Hollywood.

The good thing to consider is that viewers will set her straight if she crosses a line. For sure.

MJJ Love wrote:Ok, that was very disappointing to hear from Oprah.
I mean that was a disgusting display of TOTAL DISRESPECT!!!!!!!
Not a Friend, and then questioning whether he actually was guilty of the said crimes. Her out of all people, know that mega stars are attacked and lied on all the time.

I understand she has been abused, BUT MICHAEL would never ever.
I hate the fact that she said that.. After MICHAEL IS SUPPOSEDLY DEAD. Just very heartless..
I'm sorry, I used to really respect Oprah, BUT that just turned me off from her. I am NOT interested in even watching her MJ special on her show next week, knowing what she thinks of him now.

Why now Oprah? Do you think we want to hear you BASH MICHAEL?

I hope ALL US FANS can somehow come together and get a message across to OPRAH. If there is ONE person who is heard by many and can help to get a MESSAGE across about MJ being INNOCENT, and how he was wrongly crucified by the NEEDLE NOSE MEDIA WHORES (LOL- GOTTA LOVE MICHAEL'S NAME CALLING, if thats really Him, Im stealing it anyways...), IT WOULD BE HER? WTH? I don't get her or understand her.

Ugh. Nasty taste in my mouth...

Although I did agree about her statement in regards to the idiots who complained about THE PRESIDENT speaking to the NATIONS CHILDREN about EDUCATION and HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.

Sorry its so long guys.... She touched a chord with this one. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down