Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth About MJDH + The Milgram Phase theory

5 posters

Go down

The Truth About MJDH + The Milgram Phase theory Empty The Truth About MJDH + The Milgram Phase theory

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 am

Hello, everyone - just some reads for you guys on MJDH that you may find quite interesting :

This is April's blog on the hoax (you may remember her - she was mjfan on MJDH, both a member and moderator who's been banned last week - she also allowed me to use her blog to post something I couldn't have posted on MJDH)

I advise you to first read this : http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/the-truth-about-mjhd/ which was written by April.

Then I present you with a theory of mine :

http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/the-milgram-phase-theory/

The Milgram Phase Theory:
Jump to Comments
Note from April aka mjfan aka mjtruth: Here is a fascinating theory from Anna K. about what has recently gone on at MJHD and how it MIGHT tie in with the hoax. Now it may or may not be true, but either way, it’s good reading and sorry I added some commentary, cause you know me…

Disclaimer : The following theory is solely based on speculation, personal research and opinion. It would only work in the event of a hoax. As you might already know, I personally believe this is movie theory + DEA sting operation all wrapped up in a socio-political mission that espouses a Truman Show-like experiment. Oh, and before you read this, there is something you might want to know about me : I sometimes have Buffy-like speech waves coming on and I tend to get dramatic. This is one of them.

Disclaimer 2 : Special thanks and shout-out to April, Souza and Mo. Brainstorming together has led us to our own conclusions. And double thanks to April who’s allowed me to use her blog as our own little Pravda.

First of all, you NEED to read April’s “The Truth about MJHD” (Note from April: It’s stickied at the top, bitches.) if you want to follow my lead here. If you didn’t read it – then go back and do it. Otherwise, the following won’t make sense. I’m already wackadoo enough as it is – April’s post will be my crutches.

Souza, Mo and I have been predicting the monumental chaos that occurred on MJHD this past week – we have paralleled it to the Flood, much like Noah’s Ark story as we felt there’s a biblical pattern to all of this madness.

As you might already know, God chooses Noah to build an ark and escape the Flood, sometime after the Creation process. The flood is a peak of chaos meant to deconstruct everything that was constructed before – it’s a process of decreation to be able to rebuild something new afterwards. God’s purpose in the Flood is NOT to destroy people – it’s to destroy wickedness and sin AMONG people. However, one righteous man among all the people of that time, Noah, found favor in God’s eyes. Noah was righteous but not sinless – as a result of his loyalty, he was an example for the next generation of men. In this entire thing, God is MJ (OK, this felt really weird writing that – MJ is not MY God and shouldn’t be anyone’s as he’s a HUMAN ; I’m just making a literary parallel here), we’re Noah. (Note From April: The flood thing only works for me if that story is a metaphor. I would never purposefully worship a god who would drown kittens literally no matter what the excuse. Such a god needs to be on a Thorazine drip, not admired by me and millions of others, IMO. Anna K. also agrees with the metaphor thing and is speaking about Noah’s ark as a metaphor and not a literally true story.)

Now, let’s look back at the MJHD events of this week.

First of all, “mods gate.”. April, Badkolo, Souza, V and Mo – as you might already know – are no longer moderators at MJHD. Actually, April and Souza have been outright banned from the boards. It all started with Jewell doing a 180 and posting private complaints from the mods to Admin about certain members. Shanaland (also a fruitful little plant), with her more-than-meticulous delirium has been doing the same thing : instilling a paranoia directed straight at the mods. “Amy” (or whoever that person is – or those persons are) have let a mess in the mods’ hands, paradoxically leaving them with little power and letting the place as a mess – sounds like a nice little orchestrated chaos there. (Note from April: If you are a fan of true blood, Amy is the Maenad, all sweetness and light on the surface until she starts orchestrating chaos and then everybody’s eyes go black and they go insane.) “She” was literally and intentionally unreachable and uninvolved – ever since the start of the boards, of “the real stuff”. For someone who worked up a whole website suspiciously fast, her latest posts on Homepage are totally irrelevant and superficial – considering how far we all manage to go on the boards.

Total mayhem ensued and people have literally turned against the mods. I’ve seen some nasty comments there – really, people were lashing out and showing their true colours, right, left and center. Not a pretty picture there. Well, the bubble NEEDED to burst. The clear-minded have seen the crystal truth about “Amy” as well and some other packs of members and/or inconspicuous or stealthy “trolls”.

Yeah, I do feel the boards are a part of a social experiment and I kinda feel like a guinea pig here. (Note from April: Which is why I said “Hey Amy, having fun?” in reply to Five/Amy’s post where there was a picture of a Guinea pig in the thread that was deleted. That made me laugh actually.) But here’s a quote from Stanley Milgram.

“It may be that we are puppets-puppets controlled by the strings of society. But at least we are puppets with perception, with awareness. And perhaps our awareness is the first step to our liberation.”

And yes, I do feel it was intended. Now, the staple figures of MJHD are gone. How so ? Strategically, Admin fired V without an explanation. V was THE loved mod on the chat – she was part of the furniture. So were the other mods, whether on the boards are on chat. So V gets fired – of course, the other mods would protest. Bad and April both resigned to support V and speak up against the childish and unwarranted decision. As for Souza – well, yeah, it’s not news that some members are not that fond of her – but she was still quite appreciated… As well as Mo’s other half. Souza posted the Dave Dave thread (which also fully credited Mo – with the Double Dutch Logo; this was explicitly their thread) and the flood theory – Mo, herself and I were credited for the latter post but she’s the only one who got the boot. Mo was left to full capacity. Trying to break up the power couple, perhaps? Of course, that wouldn’t work. Of course Mo would resign. And she did.

The flood thread was deleted. Souza was banned from the website without warning or explanation. I’m getting myself in bad waters with the new moderators (the “quiet ones” were lined up and appointed – clicking their heels for Her Amy-jesty’s sake) because I’m speaking out against the thread being deleted (first time I see a THEORY thread deleted on the boards ) – of course, to that question, the moderators accused me of baiting and ended up basically confessing to deleting the thread as a personal vendetta against Souza; a former notorious moderator.

There were new moderating rules enforced – strict regime, indeed, my friends. Amy’s got her Hitler on and a new line-up of Kapos who’ve taken to their sticks and won’t be afraid to use them.

Well, I think that’s part of the plan. Next step to the social experiment : the dictatorship. I feel like resistance here. April’s blog is our Pravda. Who is going to stand in front of injustice and who is going to keep licking Adolfa’s butt when it’s clear that she/he had unclear motivations, fishy undertakings, as well as a mean and childish streak. There’s only one leader here, and it’s MJ – people seem to have forgotten that. Follow the wrong leader and you’ll be led right off the cliff, right ?

The flood has deconstructed everything in sight, everything we knew, and everything we loved. And all was done in a very disgusting and OBVIOUS manner to build up a NEW MJHD era (hi there, Genesis 2 !) . Yes, it’s a new MJHD that was reborn from its ashes, and intentionally burnt to the ground in the first place. A darker, and weirder, and creepier MJHD, whose owner is guilty of gross distortion of truth – infested with butt-licking brown nosers and new Amyfied trolls to boot.

Some will follow, some will fight, some will plain get the hell out of there.

I feel like this is the “Milgram phase”, as I call it.

If you don’t know about the Milgram experiment, well, here’s the drill : (ok, this will feel random but I wanted to voice my opinion : darwinism CAN’T be applied to human society, people ! It’s the twisting of darwinism by applying it to humans that supported aryan theories in the first place.)

The Milgram experiment was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram, which measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience.

This test was conducted shortly after WW2 in order to get a better understanding of nazism and its followers, as well as their mindsets and behaviours.

“Ordinary people, simply doing their jobs, and without any particular hostility on their part, can become agents in a terrible destructive process. Moreover, even when the destructive effects of their work become patently clear, and they are asked to carry out actions incompatible with fundamental standards of morality, relatively few people have the resources needed to resist authority.”

Professor Milgram elaborated two theories explaining his results:

* The first is the theory of conformism, based on Solomon Asch’s work, describing the fundamental relationship between the group of reference and the individual person. A subject who has neither ability nor expertise to make decisions, especially in a crisis, will leave decision making to the group and its hierarchy. The group is the person’s behavioral model.
* The second is the agentic state theory, wherein, per Milgram, the essence of obedience consists in the fact that a person comes to view himself as the instrument for carrying out another person’s wishes, and he therefore no longer sees himself as responsible for his actions. Once this critical shift of viewpoint has occurred in the person, all of the essential features of obedience follow.

So the question is : in the light of the latest MJHD – who’s genuinely fighting for the truth and who’s falling prey to the newly enforced blindness ? We were obviously lied to about the origins of MJHD – and in a gross, obvious, smackdab in our noses, big slap fest in the face manner. And people still follow the leader, all zeep-a-dee-doo-dah ? Well, after all, some are still willing to go by Shanaland’s transparent and disturbingly anal outbursts of absurdity. I guess anything IS possible.

I think MJ is made of all kinds of brilliance – and has a sort of enlightened darkness to him, if you will. He’s dramatic, and ambitious, and even utopic. And whatever vision he has, he tries to realize. By all means. Well, not to the extent of killing someone (let’s not get Sopranos here) but you get the idea.

If we’re in MJ’s dramatic and twisted version of the Truman Show, then the flood was intended – and we all thought to ourselves “But why be cruel ? Why the cruelness towards its own faithful fans and workers ? Why test them ?” Well, I tried to brainstorm and come up with a decent justification of the mayhem that was caused, both in our hearts and heads, and on MJHD. I do feel some people were hurt over what happened over there. Especially the dismissed ones. So here’s my explanation : it’s the Milgram Phase theory. There it enters.

I’m indeed getting a lesson from all of this (cover your ears if you don’t like cussing) : don’t be a bitch. Learn to say f*ck off and screw that. Speak up in front of injustice. Be loyal to your friends. Know where you stand. Stay true to yourself. And never, ever give up. Hold on to your beliefs. Your perception is your own truth – act accordingly.

You’re sellin out souls but

I care about mine

Ive got to get stronger

And I wont give up the fight

(Michael Jackson – Scream)

Reading back on what I’ve just written – I realize I could be really going insane from two months of what could just be, after all, a fight against windmills.

But, hey, if you think you’re totally sane – then you’re either lying, or just not that bright. Especially when you believe Michael Jackson hoaxed his death.

Welcome to the cuckoo’s nest !

Back to top Go down

The Truth About MJDH + The Milgram Phase theory Empty Re: The Truth About MJDH + The Milgram Phase theory

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:07 am

Anna.K wrote:Hello, everyone - just some reads for you guys on MJDH that you may find quite interesting :

This is April's blog on the hoax (you may remember her - she was mjfan on MJDH, both a member and moderator who's been banned last week - she also allowed me to use her blog to post something I couldn't have posted on MJDH)

I advise you to first read this : http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/the-truth-about-mjhd/ which was written by April.

Then I present you with a theory of mine :

http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/the-milgram-phase-theory/

The Milgram Phase Theory:
Jump to Comments
Note from April aka mjfan aka mjtruth: Here is a fascinating theory from Anna K. about what has recently gone on at MJHD and how it MIGHT tie in with the hoax. Now it may or may not be true, but either way, it’s good reading and sorry I added some commentary, cause you know me…

Disclaimer : The following theory is solely based on speculation, personal research and opinion. It would only work in the event of a hoax. As you might already know, I personally believe this is movie theory + DEA sting operation all wrapped up in a socio-political mission that espouses a Truman Show-like experiment. Oh, and before you read this, there is something you might want to know about me : I sometimes have Buffy-like speech waves coming on and I tend to get dramatic. This is one of them.

Disclaimer 2 : Special thanks and shout-out to April, Souza and Mo. Brainstorming together has led us to our own conclusions. And double thanks to April who’s allowed me to use her blog as our own little Pravda.

First of all, you NEED to read April’s “The Truth about MJHD” (Note from April: It’s stickied at the top, bitches.) if you want to follow my lead here. If you didn’t read it – then go back and do it. Otherwise, the following won’t make sense. I’m already wackadoo enough as it is – April’s post will be my crutches.

Souza, Mo and I have been predicting the monumental chaos that occurred on MJHD this past week – we have paralleled it to the Flood, much like Noah’s Ark story as we felt there’s a biblical pattern to all of this madness.

As you might already know, God chooses Noah to build an ark and escape the Flood, sometime after the Creation process. The flood is a peak of chaos meant to deconstruct everything that was constructed before – it’s a process of decreation to be able to rebuild something new afterwards. God’s purpose in the Flood is NOT to destroy people – it’s to destroy wickedness and sin AMONG people. However, one righteous man among all the people of that time, Noah, found favor in God’s eyes. Noah was righteous but not sinless – as a result of his loyalty, he was an example for the next generation of men. In this entire thing, God is MJ (OK, this felt really weird writing that – MJ is not MY God and shouldn’t be anyone’s as he’s a HUMAN ; I’m just making a literary parallel here), we’re Noah. (Note From April: The flood thing only works for me if that story is a metaphor. I would never purposefully worship a god who would drown kittens literally no matter what the excuse. Such a god needs to be on a Thorazine drip, not admired by me and millions of others, IMO. Anna K. also agrees with the metaphor thing and is speaking about Noah’s ark as a metaphor and not a literally true story.)

Now, let’s look back at the MJHD events of this week.

First of all, “mods gate.”. April, Badkolo, Souza, V and Mo – as you might already know – are no longer moderators at MJHD. Actually, April and Souza have been outright banned from the boards. It all started with Jewell doing a 180 and posting private complaints from the mods to Admin about certain members. Shanaland (also a fruitful little plant), with her more-than-meticulous delirium has been doing the same thing : instilling a paranoia directed straight at the mods. “Amy” (or whoever that person is – or those persons are) have let a mess in the mods’ hands, paradoxically leaving them with little power and letting the place as a mess – sounds like a nice little orchestrated chaos there. (Note from April: If you are a fan of true blood, Amy is the Maenad, all sweetness and light on the surface until she starts orchestrating chaos and then everybody’s eyes go black and they go insane.) “She” was literally and intentionally unreachable and uninvolved – ever since the start of the boards, of “the real stuff”. For someone who worked up a whole website suspiciously fast, her latest posts on Homepage are totally irrelevant and superficial – considering how far we all manage to go on the boards.

Total mayhem ensued and people have literally turned against the mods. I’ve seen some nasty comments there – really, people were lashing out and showing their true colours, right, left and center. Not a pretty picture there. Well, the bubble NEEDED to burst. The clear-minded have seen the crystal truth about “Amy” as well and some other packs of members and/or inconspicuous or stealthy “trolls”.

Yeah, I do feel the boards are a part of a social experiment and I kinda feel like a guinea pig here. (Note from April: Which is why I said “Hey Amy, having fun?” in reply to Five/Amy’s post where there was a picture of a Guinea pig in the thread that was deleted. That made me laugh actually.) But here’s a quote from Stanley Milgram.

“It may be that we are puppets-puppets controlled by the strings of society. But at least we are puppets with perception, with awareness. And perhaps our awareness is the first step to our liberation.”

And yes, I do feel it was intended. Now, the staple figures of MJHD are gone. How so ? Strategically, Admin fired V without an explanation. V was THE loved mod on the chat – she was part of the furniture. So were the other mods, whether on the boards are on chat. So V gets fired – of course, the other mods would protest. Bad and April both resigned to support V and speak up against the childish and unwarranted decision. As for Souza – well, yeah, it’s not news that some members are not that fond of her – but she was still quite appreciated… As well as Mo’s other half. Souza posted the Dave Dave thread (which also fully credited Mo – with the Double Dutch Logo; this was explicitly their thread) and the flood theory – Mo, herself and I were credited for the latter post but she’s the only one who got the boot. Mo was left to full capacity. Trying to break up the power couple, perhaps? Of course, that wouldn’t work. Of course Mo would resign. And she did.

The flood thread was deleted. Souza was banned from the website without warning or explanation. I’m getting myself in bad waters with the new moderators (the “quiet ones” were lined up and appointed – clicking their heels for Her Amy-jesty’s sake) because I’m speaking out against the thread being deleted (first time I see a THEORY thread deleted on the boards ) – of course, to that question, the moderators accused me of baiting and ended up basically confessing to deleting the thread as a personal vendetta against Souza; a former notorious moderator.

There were new moderating rules enforced – strict regime, indeed, my friends. Amy’s got her Hitler on and a new line-up of Kapos who’ve taken to their sticks and won’t be afraid to use them.

Well, I think that’s part of the plan. Next step to the social experiment : the dictatorship. I feel like resistance here. April’s blog is our Pravda. Who is going to stand in front of injustice and who is going to keep licking Adolfa’s butt when it’s clear that she/he had unclear motivations, fishy undertakings, as well as a mean and childish streak. There’s only one leader here, and it’s MJ – people seem to have forgotten that. Follow the wrong leader and you’ll be led right off the cliff, right ?

The flood has deconstructed everything in sight, everything we knew, and everything we loved. And all was done in a very disgusting and OBVIOUS manner to build up a NEW MJHD era (hi there, Genesis 2 !) . Yes, it’s a new MJHD that was reborn from its ashes, and intentionally burnt to the ground in the first place. A darker, and weirder, and creepier MJHD, whose owner is guilty of gross distortion of truth – infested with butt-licking brown nosers and new Amyfied trolls to boot.

Some will follow, some will fight, some will plain get the hell out of there.

I feel like this is the “Milgram phase”, as I call it.

If you don’t know about the Milgram experiment, well, here’s the drill : (ok, this will feel random but I wanted to voice my opinion : darwinism CAN’T be applied to human society, people ! It’s the twisting of darwinism by applying it to humans that supported aryan theories in the first place.)

The Milgram experiment was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram, which measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience.

This test was conducted shortly after WW2 in order to get a better understanding of nazism and its followers, as well as their mindsets and behaviours.

“Ordinary people, simply doing their jobs, and without any particular hostility on their part, can become agents in a terrible destructive process. Moreover, even when the destructive effects of their work become patently clear, and they are asked to carry out actions incompatible with fundamental standards of morality, relatively few people have the resources needed to resist authority.”

Professor Milgram elaborated two theories explaining his results:

* The first is the theory of conformism, based on Solomon Asch’s work, describing the fundamental relationship between the group of reference and the individual person. A subject who has neither ability nor expertise to make decisions, especially in a crisis, will leave decision making to the group and its hierarchy. The group is the person’s behavioral model.
* The second is the agentic state theory, wherein, per Milgram, the essence of obedience consists in the fact that a person comes to view himself as the instrument for carrying out another person’s wishes, and he therefore no longer sees himself as responsible for his actions. Once this critical shift of viewpoint has occurred in the person, all of the essential features of obedience follow.

So the question is : in the light of the latest MJHD – who’s genuinely fighting for the truth and who’s falling prey to the newly enforced blindness ? We were obviously lied to about the origins of MJHD – and in a gross, obvious, smackdab in our noses, big slap fest in the face manner. And people still follow the leader, all zeep-a-dee-doo-dah ? Well, after all, some are still willing to go by Shanaland’s transparent and disturbingly anal outbursts of absurdity. I guess anything IS possible.

I think MJ is made of all kinds of brilliance – and has a sort of enlightened darkness to him, if you will. He’s dramatic, and ambitious, and even utopic. And whatever vision he has, he tries to realize. By all means. Well, not to the extent of killing someone (let’s not get Sopranos here) but you get the idea.

If we’re in MJ’s dramatic and twisted version of the Truman Show, then the flood was intended – and we all thought to ourselves “But why be cruel ? Why the cruelness towards its own faithful fans and workers ? Why test them ?” Well, I tried to brainstorm and come up with a decent justification of the mayhem that was caused, both in our hearts and heads, and on MJHD. I do feel some people were hurt over what happened over there. Especially the dismissed ones. So here’s my explanation : it’s the Milgram Phase theory. There it enters.

I’m indeed getting a lesson from all of this (cover your ears if you don’t like cussing) : don’t be a bitch. Learn to say f*ck off and screw that. Speak up in front of injustice. Be loyal to your friends. Know where you stand. Stay true to yourself. And never, ever give up. Hold on to your beliefs. Your perception is your own truth – act accordingly.

You’re sellin out souls but

I care about mine

Ive got to get stronger

And I wont give up the fight

(Michael Jackson – Scream)

Reading back on what I’ve just written – I realize I could be really going insane from two months of what could just be, after all, a fight against windmills.

But, hey, if you think you’re totally sane – then you’re either lying, or just not that bright. Especially when you believe Michael Jackson hoaxed his death.

Welcome to the cuckoo’s nest !

Hi Anna K - I stopped posting on MJHD shortly after the forum was shut down. WHY? Because "AMY" lied to everyone and said that the forum had reached capacity and since I am a system admin where I work, I knew that was a lie. "AMY" could have easily freed up server space to address capacity issues if that was true. Then the "real" reason came out. Folks were starting to see through her little facade and started to call her out on it - she didnt like that so POOF the forum has reached capacity.

After that the boards just werent the same. I will say this, although I am sensitive to the plight of the mods, one of the reasons why I refrained from going back was because of some of their behavior. If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is when someone gets a little bit of power and starts acting different. I cannot stand that. I saw evidence of that often and so I said to myself - why deal with that when ON THIS BOARD we do not have that problem??

Asides from that I can totally see AMY taking on the persona of other members and trolling her own boards. April made an excellent point about sarcastic people since I am one of them and the home page posts reeked of sarcasm.

I never believed Amys little sob story about being a fan in Aussey who just happened to register that domain name before MJ even passed. Give me a break.

I also really see where you are going with your theory because it is being carried out in real life, globally as we speak. Standing up for your rights, and your heart is no longer accepted. If you do that, if you go against the grain you are labeled UN PATRIOTIC! It is unbelievable what I see transpire these days.

I also dont think that MJ would hoax his death unless he had a very good reason to do so. His love of mankind coupled with his intimate knowledge of the potential evils of the human soul gives him a unique perspective of the world - one that many of us would never be able to see in the SHEEPLE state of mind.

To be totally frank, I am not even sure about this forum and it's true intent. We have been labeled to GOOD forum and the MJHD the EVIL forum. At first I thought our lovely RACHEL was this forum owner, but I recently found out that she was not. So if that is the case, who then owns and maintains this back up forum and for what reason? I think the good versus evil thing extends to this board as well.

On this forum we do not seem to have the "troll" issues that the MJHD forum experienced. That is why I totally believe that Amy was Jewel, Shanaland, Ella and whoever else showed up to make trouble.

I also hated the way AMY decided she had to "PARENT" the members of the forum. I mean what the heck is up with that? She would decide if a particular topic was "GOOD" for us to discuss IE: JCC and his clues. That reminds me way to much of the trend in government to outlaw anything THEY think is not good for us. Like we as humans do not have the right to decide that for ourselves. A total NANNY state. Well Amy was doing the same thing on her forum and that annoyed the hell out of me. AMY said "You guys have been through enough! That is why I am deleted this thread - because I dont think it is good for all of you to get all emotional again after everything you have been through already!" - NOT an exact quote but Im sure you get the gist of it.

She totally used the FLOOD process to put in place mods / dictators .... I have also always said - IT IS THE MEMBERS of the forum who made it what it was. Without the members the forum would BE NOTHING and WORTH nothing. When will people wake up to that reality? If she wants to say "IT IS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" people should take her up on that because if all the members got together and said "OK AMY then its the highway for all of us, we are all leaving" She would not have a forum anymore would she.

IT IS THE PEOPLE the MEMBERS who have all the power and they dont even realize it. WHY? Well maybe you can tell me, but I still have a hard time understanding why people dont wake up to that fact.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

The Truth About MJDH + The Milgram Phase theory Empty Re: The Truth About MJDH + The Milgram Phase theory

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 am

Wow, same wavelenght here lol - well, Souza owns the forum, if that answers one of your questions.

But, yeah, exactly my thoughts : MJDH was built up by its own members. We got so far with the theories and the hoax dissection on the boards - Amy's posts on the homepage are now totally irrelevant, and quite superficial seeing how intricate some of our theories are.

And yeah, I don't understand why people don't wake up to that fact either.The boards are getting creepier by the day now - and all the "planted trolls" seem like they know each other (private in jokes, winks all over the place, you get the drill).

Back to top Go down

Post by mjconspiracy Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:35 pm

I don't want to point fingers or anything. But I was sent a link about MJHD and it all made sense.

http://mjhdconspiracy.blogspot.com

And just because it says conspiracy does not mean it has anything to do with me.

Be like saying every site with mircrosoft in the title is microsoft. The Truth About MJDH + The Milgram Phase theory Icon_razz
mjconspiracy
mjconspiracy

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 am

geez...i didnt know all of this happened over there...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 am

MJHD changed when she modified it herself & completely went "Big Brother" on everyone .... I am still a member but on the sidelines ... but your right ... too many changes & members on there ... made itself a wasteland.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:56 am

Gees this is discusting big time...What is wrong with people..Mjs probably reading all this CRAP and thinking to himself, these are not true fans..His heart is pure
and child like...to be reading that stuff would upset him deeply Im sure!!

Its about time people acted their age and not their shoe size!!

Im appauled and disgusted!!!!!........

MJ sorry you had to read that utter trash!!!

Luv ya MJ xox

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 am

Before I registered this forum I've tried to be a MJHD's member but I had to deal with major problems there. They didn't send me any password via email so my registration was never completed. Then I send a message to info@michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com and NOTHING! They were supposed to complete my registration manually and send me an email with my new password to enable me to log in for the first time. I think the registration depends on the mood of the admin there and that's very sad.
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 am

YES you are right! Michael HATES any type of MEDIA (ADMIN) manipulation/censoring of the truth. What a huge loss to the community there is JCC is who we think he is. Just because of the POWER of one person (AMY)
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down