Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it

5 posters

Go down

The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it Empty The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it

Post by nlb Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 am

***First I want to thank all of you who responded to ALL the threads Tribute related. All the comments got me to thinking and this is the result. So credit or blame goes to all of you too.... The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it Icon_razz The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it Lol ***

It was stated in a few threads that maybe the concert was never meant to take place and I firmly believe that.

This entire Tribute has been bothering me since we first started hearing celebs were pulling out. At first I thought maybe it was to distant themselves from Jermaine's money grubbing ways. I started to think about the fact that Jermaine would/should have some knowledge in how to put a concert together even on a short notice. He comes from a musical family, he himself did concerts, his brother, Michael, did concerts, his sister , Janet, did/does concerts, and lastly Joe has been in the biz behind the scenes forever. Even if Jermaine never put a contract together before, he has read and signed some himself, so he is fimiliar with them. He also could have went to Joe for help if he needed it, Joe would know what to do or steer him in the right direction. If all else failed, why not go to Kenny O. for advise on doing this. There are plenty of people around the Jackson family that could have helped Jermaine if he needed it. IMHO, Jermaine is not as stupid as he comes off looking in all this, he's just playing his part.

It is popular belief that Jermaine was doing this Tribute because he is money hungry and loving the spotlight he has been in since June 25th. I'm not so sure, because if that was his true intent behind this Tribute, then wouldn't it stand to reason that he would make sure everything was in place BEFORE he made all the announcements? He would have to know that people would expect big A list performers to be there to shell out the type of money these tickets cost. If money was the true intent, then why wasn't Joe standing beside him promoting this? Isn't Joe seen as money grubbing as well?

I believe that this Tribute was put out there, so MJ fans wouldn't start to question why the family wasn't planning something. IMO, it's just another part of the hoax, that's why there were conflicting stories about if the family was behind it or not, that's why Katherine did a video, that is why the strange disclaimer was put on the Legal part of the website, and that is why no one wanted to be a part of this or for that matter even knew what Jermaine was talking about. All of the previous things mentioned where a way to pull out of doing the Tribute once it was announced. This way it looked like it was put together half-azzed and that more time was needed. I don't believe for a minute that this couldn't have been pulled off on time, we all remember how fast the memorial was put into place. Again, the Jackson know plenty of people in the biz and could have used their help.

I'm not sure if this Tribute was just a distraction for the fans not to question why one wasn't in the works or if it holds a bigger place in the scheme of the entire hoax. I'd like to hear what you all think and if you think it holds a bigger place in the hoax and what we might expect of it in the future, if anything. PLease feel free to add to my ramblings...... The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it Icon_smile
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it Empty Re: The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:17 am

Your theory makes sense! What happened with the tribute is bitter sweet for me! lol I will explain why but first, I have to agree that after you analyze and see just a few or a lot of the mistakes that went into the making of this tribute than, my answer is , yes! I think the tribute is part of what is going on.

I agree with you in the sense that having all the show biz experience he has you would think he would have made sure to get the proper help he needed. I know Joe is not very much liked but the man knows his game when it comes to the industry and he is on top of it. I have to be honest that the thought of Joe not supporting Jermaine or being by his side promoting the tribute, never even crossed my mind. (A huge clue that there was something wrong with the event)

Good, observation, and it fits perfect with your statement about, If this was all about the money Joe would have been there. Which leads me to believe that the Jackson's are not as bad as they are being portrayed to be by the "Media". And they are in fact helping Michael out in this ordeal and there is more to it than what we are being lead to believe! Just my opinion. Wink

There is a reason why we were lead to believe there would be a tribute in Vienna, a tribute which has now been postponed 'till next year in London? (Don't know about you but I have started to save my money...I will ask Rachel to let me stay with her! lol)

Bittersweet part here: lol(adding on to your ramblings my own ramblings lol Please don't be mad)
I would have loved more than anything to see Michael return in the Vienna concert! But unfortunately, I will have to wait and see, what will happen next year! GITM and I were actually wondering if we could have possibly screwed up the Vienna thing Lol by possibly having stumble or dig too much into the whole hologram thing? The tribute was a go and even on the day we posted the theory there was a video release of Mrs. Jackson supporting the event! Not even one day after the theory is posted BAM!!! Canceled. I know it sounds funny but it does make one wonder just how much we are being watched and to what extent our crazy theories are being taken serious or are just that...Crazy? scratch I hope I didn't go too off topic!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it Empty Re: The Tribute and The Hoax....My theory on it

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 am

I´ve wondered about this too, but I couldn´t get the hang of it. I simply couldn´t put together why Jermaine would do this as the part of the hoax. For what purpose? Your theory makes sence. What I really would like to know is what do the celeberties really know? I mean MJ is a huuuuge inspiration for many of them and to pull out (if they were ever in?) is suspicious. Hope we´ll find out.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:59 am

I'm sure it's part of the hoax. If Jermaine was in it just for he money why would he refund the tickets when that wasn't part of the deal in the first place? And it seems a pretty long time to make a tribute ( 1 YEAR!!) for your beloved brother, the KOP! Why wait so long? It made more sense to make it now. So I'm with the hoax on this!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 am

Good and interesting theory....I watched Jermaine's interview on german tv.....
it was recorded on thursday in the afternoon and aired at 11 pm the same day....he spoke about the tribute....tried to convince the audience it will
really happen....I had no doubts....maybe doubts about the performer...
but didn't think it would be cancelled...
then about 12 hrs later it was cancelled.
Now I thought about it ....and I really think Jermaine has to play a part...he's not very well in pretending his sadness....Whenever I see him with his crocodile tears it reminds me of his slip up at the memorial ("Smile")...
but now I'm pretty sure...he has to play a certain part to support the hoax.
I'm not really sure if the London tribute will ever happen...
The reason for cancelling "most performers have no time to perform" or sth. like this is not credible for me.
There were only C-, and D-performers...so it had been THEIR CHANCE
to perform there....that would have been their most important commitment that day...I see nothing what could have top that...

A tribute one year later is very very belated IMO
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks all for your input. I think that a year is a long time as well for a trubute, but like Banessa stated perhaps there will be a 'special guest' and we should start saving our money now for the tickets and trip..(I'm afraid to fly though..lol)

I realize that all that I wrote is in hindsight, because I was more focused on being angry at Jermaine for messing up this Tribute and for those who wer pulling out. I didn't even think about Joe until I started writing this thread. Makes me wonder if we missed the bigger picture on other things as well, because we let our feeling cloud our judgement.

I also had another thought about this Tribute, I lean towards the DEA Sting theory and I was thinking maybe this tribute had been set to go off without a hitch, but since the drug investigation isn't wrapped up, it had to be postponed. Making it next year gives more time for the investigation and MJ's possible return?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down