Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael

+2
WanaBstartnSthn
mjssoulmate
6 posters

Go down

I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael Empty I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVUvOLdg50&feature=fvw

STUPID kid!!! I hope he feels bad today, look what he did to Michael I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael Icon_mad I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael Icon_mad

Back to top Go down

I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael Empty Re: I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 pm

I didn't realize the raided Neverland in 1993. I thought they went in during the second accusation.

And yes, they will pay for this eventually. One cannot sell ones soul and expect to rest in peace.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael Empty Re: I hope they ROT IN HELL, for what they`ve done to Michael

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 pm

The part that angers me the most is that the media NEVER mentions any of these things proving Michaels innocence. They were all out to take him down but why? Michael was/is such a sweet gentle human being with love for all mankind, that is so rare in this day and age. Why do they want to hurt him so much? This is why there are so many ppl out there that make fun of him still and say terrible things about him because the media refuses to show the truth-that Michael never molested anyone.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:09 pm

@luvmjalways - I totally agree with you ... complete ... you spoke the words right out of my mouth ...!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

What goes around, comes around.

These people will meet their fate eventually.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Anything for money, they would lie for them, they would die for them, they would even sell their souls to the devil! I hate all those evil ppl so much! Words can't even express how much I hate them!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Not only did they raid Neverland in '93, that was the time that they humiliated him by taking photos of his private area.

mjssoulmate wrote:I didn't realize the raided Neverland in 1993. I thought they went in during the second accusation.

And yes, they will pay for this eventually. One cannot sell ones soul and expect to rest in peace.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down