Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

+5
MJsAngelEyes1987
SPAKKLE29FUL
Whipy111
lovelidae
DawnMarie1121
9 posters

Go down

Lost Hope Empty Lost Hope

Post by DawnMarie1121 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

I just finished watching the Janet Jackson interview with Robin on Youtube. Since I don't have a TV, I was unable to catch it last night, but I read the thread posts about it and planned on leaving it at that. For whatever reason, I decided to watch them as I was having dinner tonight. Now I find myself in trouble. I'm right back where I was on June 25th. I'm devastated thinking that Michael is gone. My hope has faded and I am desperate to retrieve it, but I am lost as to how to do that. I didn't see any of the smugness in Janet that other people saw and commented on in another thread on this site. Believe me, I wanted to. I really wanted to.

I've seen you guys rally around others here when the hope fades. I've even silently been cheered on as you guys have supported other members. I really need your strength now.

How do I regain my hope? I don't want to let Michael down. But everything just feels so futile right now........
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Lost Hope Empty Re: Lost Hope

Post by lovelidae Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:40 pm

I would suggest going back to the beginning of everything. The beginning of things why we first came here is what keeps me in focus. The many inconsistencies and contradictions. No one has the same story, none of this makes sense. Every now and again I have to go and watch a youtube hoax video or two. Jonell Star helps me to put things back into prospective. Also, you know that something drew you here, something made you realize that something was not right. Don't lose hope we are all in this together. You're just having one of those days, trust me we've all been there. I have been here and seen the good, the bad, and the ugliest of days.

Sometimes it helps to take a break from it all (I know you may gasp at the thought) but step back for a minute, take a breather, enjoy your life outside of this. When and if you decide to come back, all of this will still be here and you will feel so much better.

MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!! There are too many things to point us in that direction. He's okay, he's fine, he's getting himself together and taking care of himself and his family. I haven't seen anything to make me lose hope or faith yet, and I don't intend to.

You're gonna be okay, we're on a rollercoaster ride everyday and sometimes you just can't take anymore. I've been where you are, it'll get better. Michael is alive.

Love, peace, and light to you.
Lovelidae
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Keep the faith! Remember, Janet is an ACTRESS.
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 pm

ONE OSCAR FOR MISS JANET JACKSON Lost Hope Lol PREVAIL my favourite word
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 pm

ONE OSCAR FOR MISS JANET JACKSON Lost Hope Lol PREVAIL my favourite word
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Please KEEP THE FAITH!!! Don't Give up!!! Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm

lovelidae wrote:I would suggest going back to the beginning of everything. The beginning of things why we first came here is what keeps me in focus. The many inconsistencies and contradictions. No one has the same story, none of this makes sense. Every now and again I have to go and watch a youtube hoax video or two. Jonell Star helps me to put things back into prospective. Also, you know that something drew you here, something made you realize that something was not right. Don't lose hope we are all in this together. You're just having one of those days, trust me we've all been there. I have been here and seen the good, the bad, and the ugliest of days.

Sometimes it helps to take a break from it all (I know you may gasp at the thought) but step back for a minute, take a breather, enjoy your life outside of this. When and if you decide to come back, all of this will still be here and you will feel so much better.

MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!! There are too many things to point us in that direction. He's okay, he's fine, he's getting himself together and taking care of himself and his family. I haven't seen anything to make me lose hope or faith yet, and I don't intend to.

You're gonna be okay, we're on a rollercoaster ride everyday and sometimes you just can't take anymore. I've been where you are, it'll get better. Michael is alive.

Love, peace, and light to you.
Lovelidae

Thank you for this. I really needed to hear this. Maybe you're right about taken a break, although I don't know if I'm capable of staying off the site for a day or two. I pretty much go to work and then come home and log into this site. I'm afraid I'll miss something if I don't. I am still seeing my friends, but Michael is always front and center. Can't seem to get him out of my mind for more than five minutes at a time.

I will check out Jonell Star's videos. I've seen DaisyDas hoax videos and they're pretty helpful, too. I'm just an emotional wreck. Not used to all of this crying and drama. I'm usually fairly calm, but Michael's just got me on edge.

Anyway, thank you so much for your time and kindness. It helps to know that you understand. And thanks to all of the rest of you, too.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 pm

DawnMarie1121 wrote:I just finished watching the Janet Jackson interview with Robin on Youtube. Since I don't have a TV, I was unable to catch it last night, but I read the thread posts about it and planned on leaving it at that. For whatever reason, I decided to watch them as I was having dinner tonight. Now I find myself in trouble. I'm right back where I was on June 25th. I'm devastated thinking that Michael is gone. My hope has faded and I am desperate to retrieve it, but I am lost as to how to do that. I didn't see any of the smugness in Janet that other people saw and commented on in another thread on this site. Believe me, I wanted to. I really wanted to.

I've seen you guys rally around others here when the hope fades. I've even silently been cheered on as you guys have supported other members. I really need your strength now.

How do I regain my hope? I don't want to let Michael down. But everything just feels so futile right now........

Hold on DAWNMARIE, you'll be alright. I hold on to the facts from the very start, to keep my mind clear. I know Michael is alive. I just started a topic which keeps me going on and still waiting for more facts to evolve where Michael gathers all so that when he comes back, he's ready to expose the moneypulators/abusers. Please have a read and tell me if it makes sense https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/hey-what-s-up-doc-and-initial-clues-messages-t3999.htm#95128

Thanks and hold on, he'll be back because he has us to come back to and we are his reason for being what he is.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 am

Thanks for posting that, Juliet. It did make sense to me and was very well written. I'm just a bit overwhelmed by everything coming out. I don't think I would be a very effective detective, but I'm desperately trying to keep up with all of the theories and clues.

I appreciate your words, Juliet. I've said before that I really love the way the members of this forum are here for each other. You are no exception. A big thanks.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:09 am

i've watched that interview too and somehow i felt exactly like you!! Crying or Very sad

but then again i kept my strength and open this forum again..
that's make me feel even stronger to deal with this kind of situation..
everyone had their ups and downs..
but, if we keep the faith and L.O.V.E, we can get through this..
consider it just one of your bad day..
we're in this family are here to support you hun! santa
as long as we keep the faith...
and Remember, Janet is Michael's sis..a family that protect each other..
she had to make his plan go smoothly.. and we can't blame her for being protective..

keep the faith,we will always here for you cheers

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 am

MJmylife90 wrote:i've watched that interview too and somehow i felt exactly like you!! Crying or Very sad

she had to make his plan go smoothly.. and we can't blame her for being protective..

-Michael Jackson-

Here come the tears again. Michael's going to be getting me some new tear ducts when he gets back, I can tell you that. I have never cried so much in my entire life. But, right now, these are tears of gratitude - for the compassion and understanding you showed to me. I've long stopped turning to my friends for support when it comes to MJ - they just think I'm in denial. They love me, but they don't get it. You do and I am so grateful. I feel much more hopeful than I did a few hours ago. Thank you. Truly.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:06 am

I know how you feel, and I don't know if this will help you but it helps me to remember certain things that ring true (or false) for me AWAY from the television because they are showing things for the WORLD to see, not the fans imo. They know the fans are not so naive Laughing

Yes, as some have said, Janet is extremely protective of her brother. In fact, I will probably believe until my last day that she somehow "allowed" an "accidental ooops" during the Super Bowl, to take attention off her brother, even if she denies it, I will always feel she had to deny it, afterall, how the heck can she say otherwise but sorry OFF TOPIC Lost Hope Icon_geek

But seriously, its not really quite as interesting to me what the family is doing as what they are not doing that they would normally do that I find the most convincing and if you think about it, that is a great solice...for example ...

If you'll recall, during the trial, everyone in the family, without exception, supported MJ as best they could, or, as much as time would allow, considering many of them have jobs of some kind and families, that is number 1. I do not agree with many who say that this family is acting out of personal gain, but quite the opposite. This family also feels the same about the tabloids as Michael (where does anyone think MJ got his values from???) and yet they are talking to the tabloids. Many people are angry with Joe, yet the one person who was 100000% there for him was his dad, who acted exactly like a supportive parent should. This number 1. Number 2 is, Mrs. Jackson, Michael's mother, who, during the trial, made the statement that if someone "molested your child, would you be looking for money? NO, you wouldn't - you would beat the heck out of them then call the police" - that's what she said. So we know what she would basically have been doing (whatever she could to get justice!) long before now and even now she's only "considering" doing something, mmm, ok.

When you put all of them's actions together with their normal (old) behavior, there is a stark contrast. People like to say they supported their brother/son in case he would lose they would be in a bad financial shape, but if you look at it, none of the brothers or sisters, nor Joseph is named in the will, so they are in the same financial position they were in during the trial, as far as there being a ulterior motive.

We have to take a second thought to realize there was absolutely nothing (zero/zilch/nada) for any of them to gain by supporting Michael during the trial (except keeping their son/brother's life and well-being safe) and yet each and every one of them did.

There is also absolutely nothing for them to gain now, that they couldn't have while MJ was "alive". Jermaine could have (and did) always talk smack about doing something, Latoya could have (and did) randomly put forth her lil thing, and I feel all they are doing now is "playing their roles" well.

I feel like you do now and then too, it can get confusing, frustrating and maddening for me too, which is why I come here Laughing but that interview with Janet really confirmed my great feelings. If she'd gotten choked up, found it difficult to finish sentences (she's emotional plus she and MJ have been very close) then I'd have worried. If she'd expressed anything REAL like regrets or saying goodbye or what she wished or just anything that resonates with someone dying, then sure, I'm a sad mess, but it didn't happen.

Smile Try and keep faith in the fact that the pictures of Michael you saw near June 25 (curls for my girls tee with fan next to him) does not match the "ambulance" photo - near June 25th, his face was considerably thinner looking and although he still maintains that youthful appeal, the "ambulance photo" was a young/er MJ. And look how "staged" the funeral looked with only Liberial Girl photos just as at the Memorial. Look how, as dramatic/touching Paris' speech was there was not a wet spot on her face, and notice how before the speech she was just fine and so was her brother who was supposedly summoned when his very extraordinary father was about to take his last dying breath, and where are the unconsolable relatives? Ya know, the ones who's grief is so profound it cannot be contrained, or for that matter where was the boatload of relatives from Alabama and Gary? They certainly would have stuck out quite clearly had they been there.

And what about the fact that this was supposed to be a private event? Lights, camera action!! Tell all the news crews!! And the guest list was restricted to 200 ... what were people like Marsha Clark doing there??

What about the mysteries surrounding Dave Dave? Why was this burn victim's skin FLAWLESS on Leeza Gibbons' interview? Why did he look and sound like Michael? Why does the Dave Dave on LKL seem also so much like Michael in every noticeable way except the outward skin (appearance/makeup) and why is his skin suddenly not flawless anymore and why does his face not match the Dave Dave on MySpace?, and how about that helicopter trip, straps to, no straps fro, body to, no body fro - and how about that WHOLISTIC nurse practitioner who supposedly was "begged" for a drug she probably couldn't get if her own life depended on it and as a nutritionist probably wouldn't ever give anyone (or any drug) even if she could get it, if her life depended on it,

and what about the fact that the only REAL thing that seems to have materialized in 5 months, is a DEA database of shady doctors, and what about the shadyiest of them all, coming out of the woodworks to do a LONG interview (to keep the auths off his butt imo) talking more smack than a heroin addict,

and what about the opportunity Kenny Ortega and AEG had to edit OUT all of the "clues" MJ had in the movie but they left them all in there? They could have cut enough of the scene from Gilda to point of non recognition (and would have, I have NO doubt) and they could have edited OUT what sounded like a "that's a wrap, great going guys!!" speech at the end of the movie where Michael is telling them all they are embarking on a great adventure. Do we really think that Michael thinks that FIFTY (50) concerts night after night in the exact same spot for months on end, is a great adventure? Do you really think that? Lost Hope Icon_basketball What about him telling them they are doing it for "the world"? Do we really think that Michael would think that making a message on film to show at a concert in one spot 50 times is going to send a message to THE WORLD? Laughing I hope you're getting some hope back ... if not let me know...when I help you I help me too Laughing Lost Hope Lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:07 am

Pls read this post of mine. There's NOTHING to lose hope Wink

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/to-all-believers-pls-read-t3835.htm
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:20 am

DawnMarie1121 wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:i've watched that interview too and somehow i felt exactly like you!! Crying or Very sad

-Michael Jackson-

Here come the tears again. Michael's going to be getting me some new tear ducts when he gets back, I can tell you that. I have never cried so much in my entire life. But, right now, these are tears of gratitude - for the compassion and understanding you showed to me. I've long stopped turning to my friends for support when it comes to MJ - they just think I'm in denial. They love me, but they don't get it. You do and I am so grateful. I feel much more hopeful than I did a few hours ago. Thank you. Truly.

this is why i always think that this forum is part of me now...it's because my friend didn't support me at all!
they always tend to say he's gone,there's nothing you can do about it! why you crying a lot..he doesn't even know you..blah3x..
and because of that i really don't have a shoulder to cry on..

everytime i mentioned about Michael,they call me an obsesser amd crazy just because i always open this forum...
and i'll always tend to get upset when comes to this..
but then i realise that IF they were my friends, they will support me all the way..
but that just not worked that way.. No

now,i'm just ground zero just like you hun...
and we need to take care of each other cuz no one ever will!
i'm glad that my post keeps your faith strong again sunny
i hope my signature down there will be the motivation for you hun!
-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 am

LiberianGirl wrote:Pls read this post of mine. There's NOTHING to lose hope Wink

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/to-all-believers-pls-read-t3835.htm

thank you again for giving that hope! sunny

to DawnMarie1121, this is the thread that i always look up when i'm feeling down or wanted to cry..
i'll always have it until now..
that is my strength to continue of what i'm doing right now..

to LiberianGirl,thank you so much for your thread..
i will look up to your post as my motivation...
thank you so much!!!
sunny

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Sorry I didn't respond right away - working some crazy hours right now. I have definitely regained not only my lost hope, but have aquired even more hope than I had before.

Red Velvet - You raised some really interesting points in your post and I found myself turning them over in my mind constantly. The one that really got to me the most was where you talked about how Janet didn't cry or act like someone who had just lost a family member. You are so right about that. How is it that many people are still grieving for Michael, yet his own family is visiting amusement parks and seem to always be smiling. And the points you made about Dave Dave were also very helpful to me. Really your whole post was really inspiring to me and helped me to regain my hope.

MJmylife90 - We have so much in common, I can tell. I'm really indebted to you for your understanding and support. I know I will continue to find comfort in your words for a long time.

Liberian Girl - Very powerful stuff you wrote. I'm glad you linked it here for me to read and digest. It's kind of hard not to feel hopeful after reading that post. Thank you.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down