Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just hope you don't think I'm crazy, but.....I need your help

+7
Pammy
Human_nature
Another.Part.Of.Me
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
SmoothCriminal
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
carpenoctem
11 posters

Go down

I just hope you don't think I'm crazy, but.....I need your help Empty I just hope you don't think I'm crazy, but.....I need your help

Post by carpenoctem Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi everybody,

On another thread i saw some of you guys talking about Kenny Ortega maybe leving clues all over the place.I posted this thread before but didn't get any reply although i thought it was pretty interesting.So I'm gonna post it again and maybe one or another sees it too:

I just went to Kenny Ortegas Twitter account and was checking back on some dates. Is it possible to hide tweets and like open them up later for everybody to read? Because I'm convinced there are tweets on there that I haven't read before. So, as I was reading i noticed that he put certain words in Capital letters. Even only like half of a whole word.
well, it's almost kinda embarrassing to admit that I'm kinda obsessed with anagrams now since JCC.
So I tried....The message starts August 6th with BIOLUMINESCENE. which is an anagram for COMBINE CUE LINES.
in another tweet he says:
Tomorrow may we awaken to a world that LOVES a little more Smile To my friends all over the world, PEACE be with you.4:30 AM Jul 2nd from web

Which could also mean:
Tomorrow may we awaken to a world that SOLVE more.

Then I also tried to get an anagram out of LOVES PEACE = A COP SLEEVE

So I don't know about this but this really leads me to think that these are really clues.

So is anybody willing to help me out?
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

I just hope you don't think I'm crazy, but.....I need your help Empty Re: I just hope you don't think I'm crazy, but.....I need your help

Post by carpenoctem Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Idea
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

I just hope you don't think I'm crazy, but.....I need your help Empty Re: I just hope you don't think I'm crazy, but.....I need your help

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:42 pm

what if kenny ortega is so high all the time that he doesnt even realize he is leaving us 'clues'? hahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm

lol @missdahmer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:50 pm

My two cents: I capitalize words A LOT...for EMPHASIS..... Very Happy

(but you may be on to something....) scratch
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:54 pm

missdahmer wrote:what if kenny ortega is so high all the time that he doesnt even realize he is leaving us 'clues'? hahahah

Lol yah that would explain it Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:05 pm

His tweets sound like something a girl would say..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Tomorrow may we awaken to a world that LOVES a little more Smile To my friends all over the world, PEACE be with you.
4:30 AM Jul 2nd from web

This is just an observation but the final part 'PEACE be with you' is an exact translation of the Islamic greeting 'Assalamu Alaikum' (I'm sure you've probably heard it in movies or something), which means PEACE be with you. I've never seen a non-Muslim use those exact words before, usually it'll be 'Peace' or 'Peace Out' or whatever.
It's just an observation, KennyO is still a crackhead
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:00 pm

I think it's possible he try to "hide" some clues Wink Just keep watching (he knows WE watch him LOL Wink ) so... Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 pm

@carpenoctem: i´m with you Wink i see also clues ...at least i hope and pray for it being clues. and like i wrote in the other thread i find it very odd that he always had ppl following him and since 2 days he follows one of the dancers
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Wow, great job in solving the possible clues in his tweets.
Can't be a coincidence....
So many of these things popping up everywhere releated MJ and His "Circle"
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 pm

That's what I found pretty odd too. I already thought about dropping him a line and ask him if he could provide me a good anagram solver because the ones i tried give me only words....no phrases. So my head is fuming lol!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:56 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Tomorrow may we awaken to a world that LOVES a little more Smile To my friends all over the world, PEACE be with you.

This is just an observation but the final part 'PEACE be with you' is an exact translation of the Islamic greeting 'Assalamu Alaikum' (I'm sure you've probably heard it in movies or something), which means PEACE be with you. I've never seen a non-Muslim use those exact words before, usually it'll be 'Peace' or 'Peace Out' or whatever.

They also say 'Peace be with you' in church of England services, the people then reply 'and also with you'. Completely irrelevant but just thought you might like to know!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:09 am

Wow ... Kenny , Kenny - love your wonderful outlook on life on Twitter - but not good hiding anything from us ... Wink you keep on giving us clues Wink .. Love Ya 4 it !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 am

Kenny 5 hrs ago :

KennyOrtegaBlog
Hanging
with some of my MJ Team. Michael Bearden, Travis Payne, James and I
wish you all a beautiful night! Do it with L.O.V.E. Peace

about 5 hours ago from web

clown
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 am

PinkLizard wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Tomorrow may we awaken to a world that LOVES a little more Smile To my friends all over the world, PEACE be with you.

They also say 'Peace be with you' in church of England services, the people then reply 'and also with you'. Completely irrelevant but just thought you might like to know!

Yeah same in Catholic Church.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 am

Human_nature wrote:Kenny 5 hrs ago :

KennyOrtegaBlog
Hanging
with some of my MJ Team. Michael Bearden, Travis Payne, James and I
wish you all a beautiful night! Do it with L.O.V.E. Peace

about 5 hours ago from web

clown

I think Kenny is leaving clues left right and centre... I love his tweets Very Happy
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down