Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange dreams!

2 posters

Go down

Strange dreams! Empty Strange dreams!

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 am

I had 2 dreams last night and the night before that I can't sense of at all and I thought I'd share then with you and maybe you have a clue as to what they could mean, if anything.

The first one, 2 night ago:
I was in a house with some friends getting ready to leave. A little boy( I don;t know if he was real or in spirit) came and took me to another room. I saw 3 balls there a soccer one, a voleyball one and football one. The boy was trying to tell me and convince me that there was a spirit in the room. My first thought was that he was talking about MJ. And I didn't want to believe him so I told him he should convince me. So the football (american one )ball lifted up in the air right in front of me. It was brown with a yellow stripe that went from one pole to the other. I could feel the other spirit and I could comunicate with it but not with words; only I couldn't see him. So he pointed out that on the 2 poles of the ball there was some sort of grey dust or paint and it seemed important to him that i echnolage that. i saw it but I diodn;t know and stll don;t know why that was important. Them I turned to the kid and he asked me if now I believe that that spirit is really there. I wasn;t too sure and the spirit lifted me up in the air. I was floating. So then I said " ok now I believe" but I want to see who this spirit is. I want to see your face. And they both kinda "laughed" and had the attitude that kids have when they know a secret and won;t tell. I wanted to know if it was MJ or now cause i thought that would convince me if he's dead or now. But they didn't want to tell me and said it wasn;t important WHO he is; it's important that I understood he's there and also that he showed me the ball thing. And told me to remeber it.

The second dream was last night:

I was in a kindergarten at work (I work with kids) with my associate, and 2 employees. On of the emplyees came in with a grey chandelier she had made out of hard paper and she said it was for the kids. I told her that it's either mine or Michael's. Then the second employee said that how could that be? How can I be sure? How do i know it's not just one that looks like it? And i was trying to explain to him how that was possible. I know i knew it in my dream and it made sense...not I don't know what I ws talking about. Anhyway, here's what I told him: It's either mine or Michael's because we share the same set that has severeal uniquie objects.So there can;t possibly be onther one like it. He didn't understand so I gave him this example: imagine you have a set of 6 forks that are made of gold and silver. This is the only set in the world with these forks. I have half and MJ has half. If i see a one of the forks in someone elses hand and I know I have my 3 forks at home then it must be MJ's. Even if someone else is holding it. Going back to whatever it was that MJ and I shared, I know that there were different objects but all one of a kind. I don;t know if it was 6 like with the forks, but I know that he had half and I had half.

I hope I explianted ok and you know what I mean. I tried as hard as I could to make sense of them but I can't. Do you guys think they mean anything? And if yes, what?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Strange dreams! Empty Re: Strange dreams!

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:26 pm

So I guess nobody else can make sense of them either... Strange dreams! Icon_eek
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by d.o. Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm

wow, no... i'll write these things down just to keep them in the back of my mind.
did your dreams tell you anything strange, or something that came true before?

i had some dreams with clues, though i can't make nothing of them.
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:35 am

d.o. wrote:wow, no... i'll write these things down just to keep them in the back of my mind.
did your dreams tell you anything strange, or something that came true before?

i had some dreams with clues, though i can't make nothing of them.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no...I can usually stop the ones that just have subconscious thoughts and may mean absolutlly nothing...Like last night..(I dreamed about stupid doctors and people acting crazy at a frineds funeral..I know where those came from Strange dreams! Icon_wink) But these ones seem like more than that.
Sometimes they do send me messages and guide me on what to do and it works. I just not always pay attention to them. So maybe there were more than I know cause i didn't analise them...That's why I thought I should share thes..maybe e can come up with an answer.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down