Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT

+12
MJFOREVER
AugustMoon
emanviam
Black_Orchid
yaya
jess.loves.mj
ilprincipe
hAZZELY
SeeingClues
hungry
kdkennedy74
WanaBstartnSthn
16 posters

Go down

Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Empty Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:50 pm

I am so disappointed. i just read on MJHD (credit goes to Anna K), that there will be a pre-screening of TII on Oct. 27, the day before the movie is set to debut in theatres worldwide. Like someone else pointed out, this most likely means that Michael won't reveal himself in the movie. They said only 3,000 lucky fans will be able to attend the screening. If Michael resurfaces in the movie, it will ruin it for everyone else who will have to wait until the next day to see it (unless of course, they get treated like the TII back up dancers and have to sign some confidentiality statement, promising to remain silent about what they saw in the movie). I dont know. It just makes me sad cuz I wonder if anything big will happen in the movie. That Gretchen-Sims lady claimed that there would be plenty of BIG clues in the movie, but we all know that we can't really trust anything she says because we dont know if she really knows Michael or if she's just yanking the chains of Michael's desperate, sad fans that want him to be alive....including us of course. Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_cry Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_cry
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Empty Re: Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:59 pm

I never thought Michael would reveal himself in the movie however, I do think that he will leave us a TON of clues to work with the day after.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Empty Re: Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:06 pm

I hope you're right! Well, I guess it'll be a very busy day on this forum after Oct. 28th. i think we all need to go there equipped with PDAs, note pads, iPod Touches, cell fones, anything we can use to take notes! lol
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:35 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I never thought Michael would reveal himself in the movie however, I do think that he will leave us a TON of clues to work with the day after.
My thoughts exactly. Four months is not a lot of time, and Michael put too much time, money and effort into this for it to be blown in four times time.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:39 pm

it's still odd that they are simulaneously showing the first public showing in 15 global cities at the SAME TIME, saying that folks in London will have to go at 4am.. has that happened with a movie before?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:47 pm

no, it hasn't..i aso mentioned this time ago..it's weird..well..it's not REALLY at same time..for example here in spain it arrives on 30..yet it's still close..but well, i also believe he won't reveal he's alive for now..but ye we will be invaded by a lot of questions to ask and think about..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:55 pm

ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:31 am

I never thought he would reveal he is alive in the movie. For 3 reasons.

1. I am one of the ones who don't think he is alive.

But seriously,

2. As hungry said, it will have only been 4 months. Not long at all. The whole hoax would have been a waste of time to blow it after only 4 months.

3. 'It will ruin it for everyone else who will have to wait until the next day to see it' Well what about the rest of the people who have to wait to see it 3, 5, 8 days later? Wouldn't it ruin it for them too? Not everyone who wants to see the movie is going to be able to go on the first day of screening

Last edited by jess.loves.mj on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:38 am

i honestly never thought he would reveal himself in the movie. sure, i think it will have clues floating all over it, but i don't think he'll make his grand appearance there.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 am

[quote="jess.loves.mj"]I never thought he would reveal he is alive in the movie. For 3 reasons.

Don't take this the wrong way but if you don't think he's alive, why are you on this forum?
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 am

[quote="luvmjalways"]
jess.loves.mj wrote:I never thought he would reveal he is alive in the movie. For 3 reasons.

Don't take this the wrong way but if you don't think he's alive, why are you on this forum?

I have explained that in the questions for the non believers thread Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_smile
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 am

Here in Romania arrives on 30th also... Personally, I won't read any topic regarding TII before I see the movie. I know this will be difficult but I'll try to control myself Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_cry
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 am

jess.loves.mj wrote:I never thought he would reveal he is alive in the movie. For 3 reasons.

But seriously,

2. As hungry said, it will have only been 4 months. Not long at all. The whole hoax would have been a waste of time to blow it after only 4 months.

3. 'It will ruin it for everyone else who will have to wait until the next day to see it' Well what about the rest of the people who have to wait to see it 3, 5, 8 days later? Wouldn't it ruin it for them too? Not everyone who wants to see the movie is going to be able to go on the first day of screening

Respectfully speaking....if you don't believe he is alive...what are you doing on a HOAX death forum?
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 am

someone can help me out on this maybe fan for 40 years,but isnt there supposed to be a major scene in the film that was filmed that chief of police od LA was disgusted at when he heard about it,wont the censors be the first to see the film???? , could it be possible for them to add more for the final screening of the film? also there is supposed footage of mj and janet going about entering a hospital anything to do with the film?all these questions,only one man can answer them.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 am

I believe that there will be some clues in the movie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:45 am

[quote="jess.loves.mj"]
luvmjalways wrote:

I have explained that in the questions for the non believers thread Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_smile

Dont explain it. If you dont believe he is alive, then please join another site, cause frankly my mood, is getting ruind!
I believe that he is alive, I dont need to hear from someone who doesent believe he is alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:04 pm

He has some points here
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:07 pm

I don't understand why people who don't believe that Michael is still alive come onto this forum scratch

I'm sure this forum is called 'Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum' not 'Michael Jackson Is Dead Forum'.

Seriously, WHY?
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:59 pm

yaya wrote:i honestly never thought he would reveal himself in the movie. sure, i think it will have clues floating all over it, but i don't think he'll make his grand appearance there.

DITTO
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:30 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:
yaya wrote:i honestly never thought he would reveal himself in the movie. sure, i think it will have clues floating all over it, but i don't think he'll make his grand appearance there.

DITTO

Noone would believe it in a movie.. No no no... He wants to shock the world, and that is excatly what he is going to do. Be patient, wait and see Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:55 am

emanviam wrote:

But seriously,

Respectfully speaking....if you don't believe he is alive...what are you doing on a HOAX death forum?

As I said before, I have explained that on the question for the non-believers thread.

[quote="MyBelovedMJ"]
jess.loves.mj wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:

Dont explain it. If you dont believe he is alive, then please join another site, cause frankly my mood, is getting ruind!
I believe that he is alive, I dont need to hear from someone who doesent believe he is alive.

No disrespect, but I have never said or done anything to ruin your mood - I haven't written anything about him being dead. I have never told anyone he is dead, I have never tried to make anyone else join me in my opinion, and I have been nothing but supportive of you guys and this site.

MJFOREVER wrote:

He has some points here

I'm a she Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_lol

rowdyangel wrote:I don't understand why people who don't believe that Michael is still alive come onto this forum Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_scratch

I'm sure this forum is called 'Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum' not 'Michael Jackson Is Dead Forum'.

Seriously, WHY?

It is all explained in the questions for the non believers thread. I'm aware this is the hoax forum, and that's why I'm here. I'd love for him to still be alive. I'm here to analyse, and I'm open to possibilities Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_smile

Last edited by jess.loves.mj on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 am

luvmjalways wrote:I am so disappointed. i just read on MJHD (credit goes to Anna K), that there will be a pre-screening of TII on Oct. 27, the day before the movie is set to debut in theatres worldwide. Like someone else pointed out, this most likely means that Michael won't reveal himself in the movie. They said only 3,000 lucky fans will be able to attend the screening. If Michael resurfaces in the movie, it will ruin it for everyone else who will have to wait until the next day to see it (unless of course, they get treated like the TII back up dancers and have to sign some confidentiality statement, promising to remain silent about what they saw in the movie). I dont know. It just makes me sad cuz I wonder if anything big will happen in the movie. That Gretchen-Sims lady claimed that there would be plenty of BIG clues in the movie, but we all know that we can't really trust anything she says because we dont know if she really knows Michael or if she's just yanking the chains of Michael's desperate, sad fans that want him to be alive....including us of course. Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_cry Reason Why Michael May Not Reveal He Is Alive in THIS IS IT Icon_cry

I think that STUDYs theory is what will happen. Michael is documenting the hoax in a DIFFERENT movie and TTI is a part of that movie.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by eva05 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:01 am

Clues will possibly be not so obvious. You have to have an open mind to notice them and to see them for what they are.
Just like the regular fans regard us being "in denial", we could say the same for them. They wouldn't recognize a clue if it were right before their eyes.

But you know, even if nothing of the sorts happen, I will not be disappointed.
I'll be just happy to see Michael on the big screen.
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down