Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive

+9
STARbaybeeRoqk
mjssoulmate
mommy
infinitylady
iLOVEu
DreamChild
Harleyblonde
DreamsComeTrue
HeavyHearts
13 posters

Go down

The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Empty The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive

Post by HeavyHearts Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am

I know I have previously made a thread about lack of emotion from his family
but just bare with me here.

For a second imagine that mike had actually died on June 25th
and he got to observe the world and his family from a different place
(I cant say I am a believer in heaven but I do believe there is something
spiritually out there when we die)
Do you think he would be upset at the way his family, children especially are acting?

They looked bored and dull at the memorial service
When they went to the funeral they didnt really look sad
They just looked normal
and theres a video of prince wrestling with cousins before the funeral etc

Do you think he would be a little bit upset that his children arent more upset?
Most pictures/videos I've seen of them since Michaels supposed "Death"
they look like they havent lost the most important man in their life

To me this makes me think that he is still alive
Well it makes me HOPE he is.
Otherwise I think he would be upset :-(

Opinions on this? Does anyone else feel the same?
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Empty Re: The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive

Post by HeavyHearts Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 am

Oh and I shouldn't just make this about his children
I think his family members are somewhat unemotional about this whole thing too
But in saying that I guess we never really know what goes on when they arent in public
Maybe they are upset

But if that was my dad and he was an international superstar
I would make sure the world knows how devastated I am about my loss
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Empty Re: The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:24 am

Well, for me, this are some of the facts that make me believe he's alive!
Speacially when I studied children's reaction...the were well instucted by their father how to act! IMO

For the rest of the family...I don't want to think about...I hope they are good actors too!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:33 am

Yes, I do agree. It is partly the reaction of his family that cemented my belief that MJ is still alive, Also why did Jermaine announce the death? (without a tear I may add) I have never known a member of a celebrities family announce a death-it is always a spokesperson or Doctor etc.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 am

~Nothing About Michael Jackson's Sudden Departure from The World Makes Sense~

The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Icon_neutral

~Because There WAS No Departure From This World~ The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Icon_wink

~If He Were Really Gone Away His Children Who Have Been Raised By A Man Who Knew To Let Them Be CHILDREN and INNOCENT and OPEN Would Have Been Crying With Liquid Tears~And His Family Members Would Have Had Liquid Tears As Well~

~Michael Is Alive~

The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Herz The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Herz The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Herz The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Icon_redface The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Herz The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Herz The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:17 am

My cousin lost her dad at age 10, she was visiting his grave for 2 yrs-every single day, crying 20 times per day. He was my god father. Conclusions-if they r MJ's children-they act weird-Mike is such a sensitive soul...u know what i mean? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 am

I don't think Michael would be upset, i think he would want the best for his children and his entire family and he would actually help them feel ok if he could, form Heaven i mean.

But that doesn't mean that his family's reaction isn't strange...and what i think is very strange is that they gave out all those contradicting stories.

Anymay, i think he is alive so everybody is playing their parts in this story.
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 pm

I believe he is alive and I had watched the videos and noticed the children as well. The picture with him above the casket with the camera just really got to me. Sometimes I laugh because It's like he's saying. "Gotcha!" I am sorry, I couldn't resist it.
I believe he is it's just that i am about getting to the nitty gritty with solid facts and not a bunch of speculations so that is my take on it. I don't believe every person is MJ in disguise but I believe he does disguise hisself.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:08 pm

I believe there exist a heaven. So if MJ was there I am sure he is enjoying a new society that is not seen by natural eye but by the spirit. I am sure he would hope the best for his family and children but I don't think he would be at all depressed. I know of too many people who have encountered these experiences and say they want to come back when they do go.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Actually, I don't care how the family deals with their grief. I don't know the family and I don't expect them to handle things (good or bad) the same way as I do. In regards to MJ's passing (I'm a dedicated believer that he is still alive, don't ever doubt that), there are many things that need their attention. Regardless of this being a hoax or not, they will still have to handle it as a "true death". They have to deal with lawers and attorneys to settle the estate. They will have to make preparations to the memorial/burial that is a king worthy. They have to, in all matters, stay focused and not slip (unfortunately there have been some ups here). They are a family that are used to be in the spotlight 24/7 - whether they like it or not - it's how they make their living - and they have done it for many years.

What really bothered me - and that's why I became a believer - was the fact that the entire world all of a sudden didn't have anything bad to say about MJ. Not that I have ever said a bad thing about him. I have always enjoyed his music, I own all his CD's, but I have never been a fan that followed him in every move. After his "passing" the world was queuing to make statements about this "King of Pop" - the genius, the most humble, honest, sweet man. They all wanted to be the first to share their memories when he visited their hopital or orphanage and the line-up with LK was looooong. All wanted to add their opinion.

WHY THE H... DIDN'T THEY SAY THAT WHEN HE WAS ALIVE????

I so much truly hope that during the Memorial which was killing me, he was able to see that he actually was appreciated world wide. He, more than any, deserved to be recognized as that wonderful human being he has always been and always will be.
I am not a clue-breaker - usually I see nothing and only you ladies/gents help me get on the right track, but.... I noticed the "S" in painS right away (all by myself) and that turned me around for good. Up until the memorial I had hoped that he was still alive - after the memorial I was convinced.

So Michael, if you read this... You're making me very happy. If not - I don't want to know! The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Herz
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm

When I first heard that Michael died I accepted it. Until a short while after I saw the ambulance backing out of the gate. Right there I thought WTF? This can't be, something is up. And then when Jermaine gave the weird announcement after having been introduced by Thome Thome, I was sure.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:07 pm

mommy wrote:Actually, I don't care how the family deals with their grief. I don't know the family and I don't expect them to handle things (good or bad) the same way as I do. In regards to MJ's passing (I'm a dedicated believer that he is still alive, don't ever doubt that), there are many things that need their attention. Regardless of this being a hoax or not, they will still have to handle it as a "true death". They have to deal with lawers and attorneys to settle the estate. They will have to make preparations to the memorial/burial that is a king worthy. They have to, in all matters, stay focused and not slip (unfortunately there have been some ups here). They are a family that are used to be in the spotlight 24/7 - whether they like it or not - it's how they make their living - and they have done it for many years.

What really bothered me - and that's why I became a believer - was the fact that the entire world all of a sudden didn't have anything bad to say about MJ. Not that I have ever said a bad thing about him. I have always enjoyed his music, I own all his CD's, but I have never been a fan that followed him in every move. After his "passing" the world was queuing to make statements about this "King of Pop" - the genius, the most humble, honest, sweet man. They all wanted to be the first to share their memories when he visited their hopital or orphanage and the line-up with LK was looooong. All wanted to add their opinion.

WHY THE H... DIDN'T THEY SAY THAT WHEN HE WAS ALIVE????

I so much truly hope that during the Memorial which was killing me, he was able to see that he actually was appreciated world wide. He, more than any, deserved to be recognized as that wonderful human being he has always been and always will be.
I am not a clue-breaker - usually I see nothing and only you ladies/gents help me get on the right track, but.... I noticed the "S" in painS right away (all by myself) and that turned me around for good. Up until the memorial I had hoped that he was still alive - after the memorial I was convinced.

So Michael, if you read this... You're making me very happy. If not - I don't want to know! The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Herz
i totally agree with you on everything youve said here, i never noticed the PainS thing until then, and i never thought mj faked his death until my sister said that on the news in GA they were saying something but i just accepted him being gone, until i got suspicious, because i knew something wasnt right i started searching up Dr Murray, All the medications they said he was taking and i searched up cardiac arrest and every other thing they said had something to do with his death i never thought about the death hoax thing then i found out Murray was a cardiologist meaning he should have known what to do during a cardiac arrest...i wasnt pleased on what i found, then i took heart to what my sister told me and searched on google, Michael jackson Still Alive and i found a lot of stuff first thing was Derek Clontz (OF COURSE!) and then i found MJHD i started visiting there more often, and i realized i wasnt the only one speculating that he may be alive or something went wrong that day on the 25th....everything seemed odd so, now im here im in the middle of this whole hoax thing lol and im having fun with it, tears in between but then back to investigating

but anyways like i said i totally agree with you on everything you said here! =)
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 pm

No they haven't shown much emotion, maybe it's because they're trying to be strong but they're only human. We would expect some emotion, we only hear of their crying but never see it. On ET, Mark Steines asked Jermaine, during his photoshoot, "do you think people think you're trying to cash in on Michael's death?" I mean seriously has Jermaine had botox because he's always smiling, even when answering that question with a no. He's always so happy, not that I want him to be sad, but people that don't even know him cried over him, and are still sad to this day. It's a very sad situation either way.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:36 pm

MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!! Did you guys see the backstage pictures of the Memorial? Brooke Shields, Usher, Magic Johnson and Usher and Rebbie Jackson have very big smiles on their faces!!! They couldn't smile (almost laugh) like that if Michael was really gone. They're his family and friends, how could they look that happy if Michael is dead Smile He's ALIVE 100% Smile
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:43 pm

mean seriously has Jermaine had botox because he's always smiling, even when answering that question with a no. He's always so happy, not that I want him to be sad, but people that don't even know him cried over him, and are still sad to this day. It's a very sad situation either way.

It seems they all did. I had a hard time with the Barbara Walters interview with LaToya, because what you see in their impressions doesn't match what you hear. Plastic surgery and botox can do that.

mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 pm

well if this is a hoax the media will bad mouth him about putting his kids though the trauma of losing a parent ,but he will have video proof that they didn't suffer any emotional distress because all the pic and video of the kids the public has seen they are happy and fine plus the media shot the footage them self.
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Mabye this may help........................Just saw this

1. Cassandra: A couple of questions:
There are three separate death certifates (not including the amended one showing homicide) with three different electronic signatures, is this a part of the clues?
Also, why did TMZ post MJ’s death 6 minutes before the hospital says he died? Are they in on this?
Why did Jermaine make the announcement? So as not to hold the hospital staff liable?
My best to you, and my prayers for MJ
Gloria from Pittsburgh

[Gloria, good questions. No. 1, indeed, three death certificates are to be considered serious and major clues, you are correct. No. 2, TMZ did have inside information that enable the site to scoop the world on the death hoax. No. 3, Jermaine was established early on as the "point person" for people to look to. This made good sense - in an plan such as this, you need to control all the information getting out there, and to do that, you need as much coming from one person as possible (quite a task, as you know). All prayers appreciated. Cassandra]

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:48 am

HeavyHearts wrote:
They just looked normal

Wow wrestling , is there a video like this ? I dont remember seeing it , can you post the links ? Thankyou . Btw sorry for the troublesom ! The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 am

I agree with you guy's about the botox etc but that doesnt explain the lack of tears. There shouln't have been a dry eye there. They are either very heartless and didn't give a *hit or they are lying. Think its the latter.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:35 am

LiberianGirl wrote:MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!! Did you guys see the backstage pictures of the Memorial? Brooke Shields, Usher, Magic Johnson and Usher and Rebbie Jackson have very big smiles on their faces!!! They couldn't smile (almost laugh) like that if Michael was really gone. They're his family and friends, how could they look that happy if Michael is dead Smile He's ALIVE 100% Smile

oh my :-( now i really hope he's alive
his friends too?!
how could they smile at a memorial!
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:36 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
HeavyHearts wrote:
They just looked normal

Wow wrestling , is there a video like this ? I dont remember seeing it , can you post the links ? Thankyou . Btw sorry for the troublesom ! The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Icon_wink

Hi Smile I dont have a link to it. I saw it on televison.
But Im sure there would be a video on youtube of it
More information about it:
It was a helicopter that was flying over their house
they day of the funeral.
Blanket climbs a fountain (in his suit! LOL) and is told to hop off it
Paris hugs family
Blanket chases a dog (hahaha he is soo cute)
and prince wrestles a cousin
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:42 am

HeavyHearts wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
HeavyHearts wrote:
They just looked normal

Hi The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Icon_smile I dont have a link to it. I saw it on televison.
But Im sure there would be a video on youtube of it
More information about it:
It was a helicopter that was flying over their house
they day of the funeral.
Blanket climbs a fountain (in his suit! LOL) and is told to hop off it
Paris hugs family
Blanket chases a dog (hahaha he is soo cute)
and prince wrestles a cousin

Okay no worries . Umm it sound interesting and yeah Blanket is cute , can't imagin how he chase the dog ! I'm gonna find it ! Thankyous ! The main reason I really hope Mike is still alive Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down