Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TII Movie - Your Reactions??

+14
NikkiKat22
~StarLight~UK~
Savannah
Loree
hungry
dontmakeitfactual
the king and I
GirlSaturday
WanaBstartnSthn
CharlieBarley
Sweet1
PinkLizard
Rach
rowdyangel
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TII Movie - Your Reactions?? - Page 2 Empty Re: TII Movie - Your Reactions??

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:05 am

Thank you for your kind response. Now the reason I am asking how fast the TII movie plans came out is because someone created a twitter account on JUNE 27TH 2009 and the username is thisisitmovie. To the best of my memory I thought it took a little longer than 2 days before it was announced so that brings me to the question, WHO IS THIS MEMBER AND HOW DID THIS PERSON KNOW THERE WOULD BE A MOVIE.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:14 am

I can't wait. I know there will be some BIG surprises. TII Movie - Your Reactions?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Go Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 am

Ok, after checking around the earliest news I can find is somewhere around July 19 when the negotiating for the movie was still going on, which would make it approximately 3 weeks after Michael's death (and from what I remember the first time that the media was reporting about a possible documentary based on the rehearsal footage).

http://www.zooped.com/2009/07/19/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-rehearsal-footage/

Hope this helps
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 am

That is what I thought, doesn't anyone find it odd that someone would create a twitter account by the name of thisisitmovie only 2 days after his "death"?

I think right there is a major clue of this hoax, obviously this was meant to be a movie from the getgo. Who in their right mind would be invisionning a movie on some popstar's rehearsal's for a series of concerts only 2 days after the star's death. In the trailer he also say's "I want to bring them places they've never been before"? Now if he says that in his rehearsals it kinda makes no sense because I didn't hear that he had plans for something completely innovative and new planned in his concerts to wow the world. And why would he even be taped saying something like that adressing himself directly to the camera when we are talking here about rehearsals about a series of concert. Laughs... this is all becoming too obvious.

Maybe his body would have been places it's never been before doing all these concerts in such period of time considering his age EVEN THOUGH HE DONT LOOK IT. lmao
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Absolutely agreed.

He also says, "this will be an adventure", which I've found odd although I guess one could interpret the whole process of putting the concert together to be an adventure or the concert itself to be an adventure because he was supposed to use 3D effects in the concert.

This is defintely a good find!

BTW, I am beginning to think that there were never to be any concerts and some sort of movie all the time. This is why there was some statement somewhere where Michael supposedly said he wanted to bring this concert to millions. How many actual shows would he have to do to bring it to millions?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:02 pm

MY REACTION??????

I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt bounce cheers
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Good observation citygal,

I also believe it was a movie all along. Even if he were reffering to his concerts when saying "This will be an adventure" why use such intonation as he used and nobody around, perfect frame with perfect lighting? I dont think he planned on playing footage of the rehearsals at the concerts now!! lol Let's get real!!!
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2