Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!!

+5
iMISSYOUMJ
Harleyblonde
juliet
~StarLight~UK~
J.J_loves_MJ
9 posters

Go down

f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Empty f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 am

I did it again.. I wrote another email

The Sun!

Here I am again, writing you yet another email, I guess you ignored the last 100 I send to you? Well, then Ill just send another 100.

You will NOT get rid of me.
There is one thing I dont understand, how the hell can you people even look at yourselves in the mirror?? I cant believe that you have the desensi, and the heart to tare another human beeing apart like that. Where the hell do you come from? Im so sick and tired of all this bullshit you keep writing about Michael, haven`t you got enough soon? For how long do you intend to keep this up? He cant even defend himself. You sould your soul to the devil, they day you took this job.
You people have no idea what so ever of who Michael really is, you are just writing BS, to sell magazines, that is really disgusting. f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_mad

Arent you ashamed of yourselves? I guess not, you are nothing but a bunch of lowlife piece of cr**, and frankly, I cant take it anymore.
How do you think Michaels lovedones feel about this? You are ruinning him.
You can ignore me all you want, but trust me when I say this I will keep comming back, and I will fight you. You started this war, now you have to deal with me, and im not going away. Remember this:" What goes around, come around"

You will all get what you deserve, it will all come back to you.

Im amazed that you are not running around in animal skin, and hit people with a woodstick. Atleast that would give us a chance to bring you to the right place. (mental institution)

You filthy trash talking whores

ROT IN HELL!!!

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Empty Re: f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!!

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:43 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I did it again.. I wrote another email

The Sun!

Here I am again, writing you yet another email, I guess you ignored the last 100 I send to you? Well, then Ill just send another 100.

There is one thing I dont understand, how the hell can you people even look at yourselves in the mirror?? I cant believe that you have the desensi, and the heart to tare another humen beeing apart like that. Where the hell do you come from? Im so sick and tired of all this bullshit you keep writing about Michael, haven`t you got enough soon? For how long do you intend to keep this up? He cant even defend himself. You sould your soul to the devil, they day you took this job.
You people have no idea what so ever of who Michael really is, you are just writing BS, to sell magazines, that is really disgusting. f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_mad

Arent you ashamed of yourselves? I guess not, you are nothing but a bunch of lowlife piece of cr**, and frankly, I cant take it anymore.
You can ignore me all you want, but trust me when I say this I will keep comming back, and I will fight you. You started this war, now you have to deal with me, and im not going away. Remember this:" What goes around, come around"

ROT IN HELL!!!

f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_biggrin I think you have guts. You are very brave! Bravo!
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Empty Re: f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!!

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I did it again.. I wrote another email

The Sun!

There is one thing I dont understand, how the hell can you people even look at yourselves in the mirror?? I cant believe that you have the desensi, and the heart to tare another humen beeing apart like that. Where the hell do you come from? Im so sick and tired of all this bullshit you keep writing about Michael, haven`t you got enough soon? For how long do you intend to keep this up? He cant even defend himself. You sould your soul to the devil, they day you took this job.

ROT IN HELL!!!

You totally rock girl!!! f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_lol Fantastic!!!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:02 am

You really gave it to them MYBELOVEDMJ. I know Michael is sooo proud of you cause I am.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:11 am

Am sorry but letters like this make me cringe and probably makes the trashy media wonder what mentality the fans are. There are youngsters on the site and I do beleive Rach asked us to tone down the langauge.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 am

Wow ! MBMJ you are brave f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_biggrin , you have send many to them but they seems not to care about you . f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_mad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:30 am

Great job MBMJ! Again!
I'm just curious, did they ever respond?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Am sorry but letters like this make me cringe and probably makes the trashy media wonder what mentality the fans are. There are youngsters on the site and I do beleive Rach asked us to tone down the langauge.

Well Im sorry for that.. But nobody trashes Michael.. Im gonna talk to Rachel myself..
Im sorry if this offended you

Peace f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 am

Hey good for you to have the patience to continually write to these scummy people, at this time our Michael doesn't have a voice we need to be there for him in his time of need and somtimes there needs to be some offensive language to illustrate how we are really feeling. I don't swear a lot myself however people know when I'm making a point when I do because it's very rare.

xxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:18 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Am sorry but letters like this make me cringe and probably makes the trashy media wonder what mentality the fans are. There are youngsters on the site and I do beleive Rach asked us to tone down the langauge.

Well Im sorry for that.. But nobody trashes Michael.. Im gonna talk to Rachel myself..
Im sorry if this offended you

Peace f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_flower

Thats ok and I understand your anger but there are youngsters of 12 and 13 on this site, I just dont like swearing-I have been called a snob but I can assure you I am not!! far from it. f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Lol Take care.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 am

Thanks aguys for your support... I dont swear alot myself either. But I really couldent control this

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Good job MBMJ
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:34 am

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:38 am

Next time...consider letting them know that you will contact their advertisers.

That should rattle their cage even more than an emotionally charged letter.

The Sun lives because of the advertising revenue that is generated. Without that revenue, they cease to exist.

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Thank you f**k the press, Michael IS the BEST!!! Icon_smile
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:03 am

hmmm... I will do that... Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down