Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LK Live blog very interesting

+78
jruby
MJsAngelEyes1987
me0101
carelesslove46
YouAreMyLifeMJ
nellyka7
cirque333
yaya
KNOWhesALIVE
MJJ
MJLover1990
Ilovemjstill
lisap27
mariza
Melzy777
Ben~
FatHeadedRascal
Secret Dove
Selectively Chromatic
Lorrie
Kirsche
azriensarai
MJLove
speechlessornot
mjboogie
MJhunny
Missyb007
SPAKKLE29FUL
Gema
NYMoonwalker
ValeNova
Human_nature
iMISSYOUMJ
Christiana
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
annieisnotokey
kdkennedy74
Tenschi
ilprincipe
MJFOREVER
Kuki
yitsy
HeavyHearts
AugustMoon
andrea_garay2005
eva05
neverlandprincess
amy
April-R
miss j
mjthelegendlives
lovelidae
Gabriel Walker
EMPATHY
jade jackson
Makea
Grace
MJJ5
SweetRiver
infinitylady
city.gal1
Smelly
jpresley
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
2000watts
amber
illusionist
See
lou
CantStopLovingU
marsheliamorgan
The Little White Bird
4evermichael71
ziffes
Truth_or_Dare
ILuvUMoreMJ
DreamsComeTrue
shirley-grace
82 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Empty Re: LK Live blog very interesting

Post by jruby Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 am

u guys theres a vido on utube that i think u should go listen to
its called live mjs voice july 2009
and it was made by msabar006
it sounds so much like Michael It made me have chills
but anyways he says he has msn and facebook
jruby
jruby

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:11 am

is it the voice recording from snapavine? if it is, it is a fake and was proved to be a fake back in august...i highly doubt ole mj has a facebook..msn yeah maybe he always did...but facebook...that seems out there..

im gonna go watch this video your talkin bout and to see if it is what i already think it is..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 am

I cnt find it anyway...do u have a link to the video?
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Ben~ wrote:Michael love to me always seemed like someone who got thier info from a hoax website..I just dnt even know what to believe. I cnt see Michael saying the things that either one of them do. .I dnt think he would make it so obvious it was him..and michael love likes to play games and talk in riddles..another sign they dont know crap.

At this point im not sure of anything anymore and i have not even been over to the blog since yesterday morning...its just too confusing and very childish over there anymore..'

but i honeslty do not think that michael would direct people into looking for clues or to tell people he was michael..i meean why go thru the bidness of faking your death to just go to LK to tell people u are alive and look at the clues i just found on this hoax site..

its all confusing and i give up tryin to figure this one out..

Yeah, Michael love does seem like someone that got their info on a hoax website. Michael love does talk in riddles and plays games. It is a sign that they know crap.

I can't see Michael saying things that Michael Love says, maybe superfly, but I'm even doubtful that he would say stuff they say. I don't think that Michael would direct people into looking for clues or tell people who he is. I can't see him going on a blog/forum and announcing that he's alive. It would be too dangerous!!

What's weird about Superfly is that he/she continually tells people not to look into Michael's death, what happened to him and not go try and find him. They also harp on the fact that there are no clues and to stop looking for them. They claim that what people think are clues are holes in the planning. He/she claims that this is bigger then anyone thinks and was planned suddenly. They also say that the hoax sites are an invasion of Michael's privacy. How are forums an invasion of privacy? scratch

How does this person know all this? Is it a guess or do they know inside information? They're adamant that they are NOT Michael Jackson and they don't know the Jackson family when people question them. Very strange...scratch

I was on the blog this morning, no sign of SFJM. On their Twitter he/she complains that the internet is full of lies and is an invasion of privacy(tweet was deleted). Where have they been? The internet always been that way! He/she said that they were deleting the account, yet it's still there! scratch

I don't know how to feel or think about Superfly. The whole thing is weird. Is it Michael, I honestly can't say either way. According to Ben's friend it is. Could her friend be playing games or being lied too? Anythings possible. I would hope not though!
I wish there's a way to find out if SFJM is MJ or not... confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:41 pm

His Twitter is gone now..I think some people took it too far.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:His Twitter is gone now..I think some people took it too far.

I just saw that it's gone. What do you mean some people took it too far? LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Ohh gosh. I just had a really random thought, its not related to this topic at all but while im on here....

There was something repoterd a couple of months before Michael died that he had changed his name to Mikaeel Jackson... surely if he had changed his name then.. "Michael Jackson" whos death has been reported.. would technically no longer exist?

Technically. Just a thought.
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:00 pm

I'm still not sure about Michael...L.O.V.E., but one thing I do find interesting is that he says the truth is not waiting to be found, it is waiting to be BELIEVED.

Maybe we're just trying too hard - we just need to listen to our hearts rather than our heads.

My heart is telling me that Michael is still with us!
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:07 pm

there is also a man on you tube who said he is mj LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:15 pm

mariza wrote:there is also a man on you tube who said he is mj LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused

Who's this person? Is it PPBMylife? LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused

Man, I think I'm going crazy. Anyone want to join me in the Insane Asylum? LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_geek LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_bounce LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Affraid LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Fresse LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_cheers LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_jokercolor LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_scratch LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_monkey LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Drunken_smilie LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_geek LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_jokercolor LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_bounce LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
mariza wrote:there is also a man on you tube who said he is mj LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused

Who's this person? Is it PPBMylife? LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused

Man, I think I'm going crazy. Anyone want to join me in the Insane Asylum? LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_geek LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_bounce LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Affraid LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Fresse LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_cheers LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_jokercolor LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_scratch LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_monkey LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Drunken_smilie LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_geek LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_jokercolor LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_bounce LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol

no no his name is alltheinjustice LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_king
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:33 pm

one very large padded cell coming up step inside after me LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:20 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:one very large padded cell coming up step inside after me LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol

I'm in!!! Anyone else? lol! lol! lol! lol! Razz lol!
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 pm

mariza wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:

no no his name is alltheinjustice
LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_king

Oh lordy. How many MJ's are there? Man, Michael must be one busy man these days! He's all over the internet!!! Way to go Mike! lol! Razz

Do you have a link to the account? scratch confused scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Do Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 22nd, 2009 4:15 pm ET

Hello everyone. Please tune in for the AMAs tonight and pay very close attention.

I love you all. I really do.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E.
Do
Do
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Secret Dove wrote:

LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol ok, i get in the queuLK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_geek LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_bounce LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Affraid LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Fresse LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_cheers LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_jokercolor LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_scratch LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Confused LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_razz LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_monkey LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Drunken_smilie LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_geek LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_jokercolor LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_bounce LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol .. LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_albino <---that´s me
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

every other person on the lkl blog is michael i know he used doubles but come on and NO i am not mj LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 pm

mariza wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:

no no his name is alltheinjustice LK Live blog very interesting - Page 14 Icon_king

oh, ive heard of ppbmylife- never alltheinjustice. where did you find this account and what makes you think that this person is MJ?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:27 pm

jruby wrote:u guys theres a vido on utube that i think u should go listen to
its called live mjs voice july 2009
and it was made by msabar006