Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think??

+2
See
Do
6 posters

Go down

WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think?? Empty WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think??

Post by Do Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Everyone plese watch this video. Remember the photographer who got the last pic of Michael? The pic in the ambulance? Well he slipped at big time. This was all planned you guys.
Watch the whole video. It is so obvious that he's lying, but PLEASE pay close attention at around 4:06, he slips up big time. He says, "Chris and those guys who were there that day and the other dddddd. What other day? This was all planned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4
Do
Do
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think?? Empty Re: WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think??

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Do wrote:Everyone plese watch this video. Remember the photographer who got the last pic of Michael? The pic in the ambulance? Well he slipped at big time. This was all planned you guys.
Watch the whole video. It is so obvious that he's lying, but PLEASE pay close attention at around 4:06, he slips up big time. He says, "Chris and those guys who were there that day and the other dddddd. What other day? This was all planned.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4[/quote[/url]]

Yeah we already discussed that on another tread...you shoul look it up... WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think?? Icon_flower
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think?? Empty Re: WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think??

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:19 pm

See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Do wrote:Everyone plese watch this video. Remember the photographer who got the last pic of Michael? The pic in the ambulance? Well he slipped at big time. This was all planned you guys.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4[/quote[/url]]

As it's difficult to keep up with all the threads when posting a new one, i'm not really bothered that this was discussed already - thanks for refreshing my memory and you are right he slipped up!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Agree, slip up! WOW!!! Just found this on LKL blog, what do u think?? Icon_biggrin
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:30 pm

I dont get it Sad..Didnt he say somewhere that they usually go by mj's house every single day. (Poor Mj, thing things he had to go through)
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Do Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Oh, I'm sorry guys, I should have looked it up, but the blogging over there is real interesting right now so I just posted it to quickly (don't want to miss a thing!) I will definitly check the next time!
Do
Do
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Yes, he definitely said "the other day" and stopped himself just before he had got all the words out.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down