Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson's Statement On MJ's Death

+4
neverlandsfairy
DawneVee
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
summer+sc3nt
8 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson's Statement On MJ's Death Empty Katherine Jackson's Statement On MJ's Death

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:13 am

I thought we've read reports that Michael Jackson died of an overdose but now why did Katherine Jackson mentioned about not believing death on natural causes. Shouldn't she have said something about an overdose or was it said deliberately to give us hints that MJ is alive! Here is the part where she said about not believing and I'm also posting the link to the reports. If MJ don't die of natural causes or whatever.. so it means MJ is not dead!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090803/ap_en_mu/us_jackson_estate_16

Meanwhile, Katherine Jackson said in a recorded phone interview with Geraldo Rivera that she doesn't believe her son died of natural causes. The interview aired Sunday night on "Geraldo at Large" on the Fox News Channel.

"All I know that my son is dead, and I don't think he just died of natural causes or whatever," she said. "He's too young to have that. Something happened. I don't know what it was. And I can't say."
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson's Statement On MJ's Death Empty Re: Katherine Jackson's Statement On MJ's Death

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:26 am

He died of cardiac arrest as a result of an overdose. But why would she say that? I dont know.
Did he die of an overdose or cardiac arrest?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson's Statement On MJ's Death Empty Re: Katherine Jackson's Statement On MJ's Death

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 am

Actually the cause of death has yet to be confirmed. It was reported that the overdose caused him to have a cardiac arrest... What I don't understand now is why Katherine said that he's too young to die of natural causes or whatever... when I've only read of overdose that brings on cardiac arrest... They always keeps saying new things when the old saying gets too old. Shocked
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:Actually the cause of death has yet to be confirmed. It was reported that the overdose caused him to have a cardiac arrest... What I don't understand now is why Katherine said that he's too young to die of natural causes or whatever... when I've only read of overdose that brings on cardiac arrest... They always keeps saying new things when the old saying gets too old. Shocked

Yea, to try and throw us off.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 am

Lol... that's what I thought! Then when this old news gets rusty, they will shift our attention to Doc Conrad Murray. Noticed that have not been mentioned. It's like a merry-go-round and we're stuck at square one of the case.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 am

Well you have to remember...if this IS a hoax, it would take ALOT of planning...YEARS to plan. They would have to sort out every single scenario and have a plan for each. Alot of people are involved (or not) and they all need to know when and where to surface or say something. I dont think the media is involved. They are just pawns in this whole thing so MJ can prove his point with a vengence.

If this is not a hoax then this just proves how sloppy the LAPD is.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am

Yea you're right. If this IS a hoax... I say the Media deserved it! Then again if this is NOT a hoax I'd say the people with upper powers show lack of interest in the sloppy work the LAPD is doing. Which is rather unbelieveable...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 am

Oh the LAPD...don't get me started on those guys... Evil or Very Mad

I really have never seen such unorganized 'professionals' in my whole life. This is a police force who should have been 'on it' from Day 1.

But in the same sentence...we know they are working along side the Jackson family to uncover the mystery that MJ's 'death' has brought about. Not everything they find will be brought out to the public. They only give us 'just enough' info to 'satisfy' curious minds.

Well...this mind is NOT satisfied AT ALL. scratch
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 am

DawneVee wrote:Oh the LAPD...don't get me started on those guys... Evil or Very Mad

I really have never seen such unorganized 'professionals' in my whole life. This is a police force who should have been 'on it' from Day 1.

But in the same sentence...we know they are working along side the Jackson family to uncover the mystery that MJ's 'death' has brought about. Not everything they find will be brought out to the public. They only give us 'just enough' info to 'satisfy' curious minds.

Well...this mind is NOT satisfied AT ALL. scratch

Yes DawneVee, they feed us what they want and they should know by now we only take their feeds with a pinch of salt sunny
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm

I live on Brazil and we have fame to be messed, "what is not true most time", and I swear that even the cops here do not go around , running as chickens without head, when they are faced and challenged with a such important case involving someone with fame, power and status, as the LAPD ones.Gosh, its Michael Jackson!

Twisted Evil
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:47 pm

katrine Jackson dosent sound upset to me. She just sounds pissed about the alligations againts Joe

She is saying that Michael is to you for that?? For what?? And that the kids are haveing fun with their cousins.. I dont know.. I just found it weird.. And why was it on the phone?? Why not in teh studio?? Hmm..

What caught my attentions the most was when she said: All I know is that my son is dead? Well you should know more than that..

Im just saying.. Im still not convinced

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:11 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:katrine Jackson dosent sound upset to me. She just sounds pissed about the alligations againts Joe

She is saying that Michael is to you for that?? For what?? And that the kids are haveing fun with their cousins.. I dont know.. I just found it weird.. And why was it on the phone?? Why not in teh studio?? Hmm..

What caught my attentions the most was when she said: All I know is that my son is dead? Well you should know more than that..

Im just saying.. Im still not convinced

i suspect she only spoke on the phone cuz true colors show through a lot better in person. on the phone it's easier to hide what you're really feeling. so if katherine isn't all distraught cuz her son is "dead", it would be better for her to talk on the phone so no one gets suspicious about her overall lack of emotion.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:08 am

Suspect Can't Stand the LAPD ... they are My Mega S-List big time - Katherine knows what is up .. she is acting like the rest of the family : Obivious and Easy to Figure Out ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 am

So now that we've heard from almost everyone....where's JANET???
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel36 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 am

give in to me wrote:So now that we've heard from almost everyone....where's JANET???

Here!!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-08-04-janet-jackson-is-back
Angel36
Angel36

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 am

Angel36 wrote:
give in to me wrote:So now that we've heard from almost everyone....where's JANET???

Here!!

Of course she's there now! We were questioning here whereabouts 2 days ago. Laughing
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel36 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:56 am

give in to me wrote:
Angel36 wrote:

Here!!

Of course she's there now! We were questioning here whereabouts 2 days ago. Laughing

We ask and they deliver!!
Angel36
Angel36

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 am

Angel36 wrote:
give in to me wrote:
Angel36 wrote:

Here!!

We ask and they deliver!!
Funny how that works Laughing
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel36 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 am

Angel36
Angel36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down