Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about "Nanny Grace"

+15
city.gal1
miranda
April-R
See
Lavander
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Truth_or_Dare
ILuvUMoreMJ
2000 Watts
mjssoulmate
White_Orchid
marsheliamorgan
amber
4evermichael71
Red Velvet
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Empty Re: How about "Nanny Grace"

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:46 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Well I won´t say everyone, because there are some that aren´t attracted to him, but I guess it´s safe to say that you and I aren´t one of those. Yummieeeeee How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

yeah, that's a pretty sure thing How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I had posters of him covering every square inch of my bedroom from the time I was 11 til I moved out of my parent's home when I was 19 LOL..I would have still had them up but my ex-boyfriend didn't approve How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_razz

Noo, reaaaaally how come? How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_razz I must admit I´ve discovered MJ "that way" when I joined that this place and I saw the gold pants thread How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Gee, I don't know why he disapproved of my posters LOL Razz Jealousy I guess Very Happy He knew he'd never compare Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Well I won´t say everyone, because there are some that aren´t attracted to him, but I guess it´s safe to say that you and I aren´t one of those. Yummieeeeee How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

yeah, that's a pretty sure thing How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I had posters of him covering every square inch of my bedroom from the time I was 11 til I moved out of my parent's home when I was 19 LOL..I would have still had them up but my ex-boyfriend didn't approve How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_razz

Noo, reaaaaally how come? How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_razz I must admit I´ve discovered MJ "that way" when I joined that this place and I saw the gold pants thread How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Gee, I don't know why he disapproved of my posters LOL Razz Jealousy I guess Very Happy He knew he'd never compare Very Happy

Haha smart guy that ex of yours, very bright and lucid Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Gee, I don't know why he disapproved of my posters LOL How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_razz Jealousy I guess How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin He knew he'd never compare How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Haha smart guy that ex of yours, very bright and lucid How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

LOL only when it comes to this..otherwise nah Razz
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Gee, I don't know why he disapproved of my posters LOL How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_razz Jealousy I guess How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin He knew he'd never compare How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Haha smart guy that ex of yours, very bright and lucid How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

LOL only when it comes to this..otherwise nah Razz

Haha you´re killing me
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:04 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

LOL only when it comes to this..otherwise nah How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_razz

Haha you´re killing me

LOL I just don't like him Very Happy There's a saying..dumber than a box of rocks..when it comes to him, that's an insult to rocks everywhere! Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 am

Haha you go girl
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:08 am

Red Velvet wrote:Does anyone have any idea when Daphane Barack did this interview with Grace? Was it before June 25th or after?

Jackson Nanny Breaks Silence

ExtraTV

August 4, 2009 9:28 AM

Grace
Rwaramba, the elusive nanny to Michael Jackson's kids, is speaking out
for the first time since the pop star's death. From her relationship
with the brood, to her unexpected dismissal just weeks before Michael's
death, Grace tells all in this interview with celebrity journalist
Daphne Barak.
- Source: http://daphnebarak.homestead.com/MichaelJackson.html
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 am

That was interesting. Anyone know where one could find the whole interview?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am

"Once my ego got out of the way"...ego about what? that the kid was with debbie or that he was asking you to be a nanny?...I found that part interesting,.
I think they were involved!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:50 am

He must have been angry with her for some reason if he wouldn't let her say goodbey to the kids... She seems so non emotional during this intervieuw, was this after his death????
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by miranda Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:01 am

That interview was never released. There was some news that Barak ask some TV shows or paper to buy it but nothing happends after.

I think that interview was never real done and only was bring up the days after MJ "passing" to direct the audience the "right" way of thinking. How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_basketball
miranda

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:34 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:"Once my ego got out of the way"...ego about what? that the kid was with debbie or that he was asking you to be a nanny?...I found that part interesting,.

Yeah I´m wondering that too...

@See, yeah it must have been so. But what if it was just an act?

@miranda, ok, thank you, didn´t know for sure
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:"Once my ego got out of the way"...ego about what? that the kid was with debbie or that he was asking you to be a nanny?...I found that part interesting,.

I think regarding her ego it went both ways -- jealousy that he had a child with Debbie and that he just regarded her as an employee. I know that I've read in several places that she had a "crush" on him way before she even got the chance to work for him.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 pm

city.gal1 wrote:

I think regarding her ego it went both ways -- jealousy that he had a child with Debbie and that he just regarded her as an employee. I know that I've read in several places that she had a "crush" on him way before she even got the chance to work for him.

Could she have meant ego that he just dumped her as an employee? She never thought she´d get fired just like that and them bam! But you could be right about Debbie too.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 pm

I googled about pics form this Joseph Kisembo and I got one on facebook.
How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Pic

But on the google-website were also pics of MJ and Katherine Jackson Shocked What about that???

I don´t know what to think about that, but look
yourself, plz.

I read about this chinese acrobatic woman, too (or what she is). MJ had a crush on her but she gave him a basket (is that right in english??? Embarassed ) There was nothing between them. But I read a few weeks ago, that there was a wedding planned with Grace. EEEEEhhhhhhhhh.

Hm........don´t know what to think about that stuff....... ???
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:27 pm

See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Why are we still talkinng about this Crazy Person Nanny Grace?

She has obviesly backstabbed Michael, like so many others, and she haven't worked for him for some years. As far as I'm aware

I'm amazed that she isn't joining the rest of the crew, to run out of the jungle covered in animal skins, and start to hit people with a woodstick.

That would make it so much easier for the rest of us to put her in the right place How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Why are we still talkinng about this Crazy Person Nanny Grace?

She has obviesly backstabbed Michael, like so many others, and she haven't worked for him for some years. As far as I'm aware

I'm amazed that she isn't joining the rest of the crew, to run out of the jungle covered in animal skins, and start to hit people with a woodstick.

That would make it so much easier for the rest of us to put her in the right place How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Lol

How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Lol

as for a wedding with grace..i don't see that as true..one of her fantasies again Razz
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:11 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Why are we still talkinng about this Crazy Person Nanny Grace?

as for a wedding with grace..i don't see that as true..one of her fantasies again Razz

I agree with you.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Makea wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

as for a wedding with grace..i don't see that as true..one of her fantasies again How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Icon_razz

I agree with you.

Thank you Very Happy To me she is a How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Smilie_hal_039 How about "Nanny Grace" - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:27 pm

@ see...great work finding the IT email. I read that Kisembo was working in oil markets so clearly there are more than one J Kisembo.

@ see-the Grace interview was a couple weeks BEFORE MJ 'death'. .

@makea...excellent research finding pic of Kisembo!

How can we tell which J Kisembo she married?

What puzzles me is Grace was so 'dismayed' after last MJ firing that she had to find work and so set up 'website company'...if she was married, wouldn't her HUSBAND Kisembo take care of her? Bizzare?

Here's the company that Grace started called 'World Accountability for Humanity':
http://www.worldaccountabilityforhumanity.com/

Somebody emailed Grace at her 'company' but never got an answer, good article and author suggested legitimate charity called 'Kiva" would be better alternate to people than dealing with shady Grace.

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/jacko-nanny-charity-michael-jackson/

So, Grace's 1st husband 'died' mysteriously. Do you think Kisembo is real? Or, an MJ disguise?
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:33 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:I have Grace on my Facebook...She actauly seems nice..I haven;t seem anything interesting about MJ, just comments people left when MJ "passed".
I'll look and if I can find something of any value to us i'll let you know.
She works with children in Africa in some foundation; seems like a nice woman to me.

Cool...thanks! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:58 am

White_Orchid wrote:@ see...great work finding the IT email. I read that Kisembo was working in oil markets so clearly there are more than one J Kisembo.

@ see-the Grace interview was a couple weeks BEFORE MJ 'death'. .

@makea...excellent research finding pic of Kisembo!

How can we tell which J Kisembo she married?

What puzzles me is Grace was so 'dismayed' after last MJ firing that she had to find work and so set up 'website company'...if she was married, wouldn't her HUSBAND Kisembo take care of her? Bizzare?

Here's the company that Grace started called 'World Accountability for Humanity':
http://www.worldaccountabilityforhumanity.com/

Somebody emailed Grace at her 'company' but never got an answer, good article and author suggested legitimate charity called 'Kiva" would be better alternate to people than dealing with shady Grace.

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/jacko-nanny-charity-michael-jackson/

So, Grace's 1st husband 'died' mysteriously. Do you think Kisembo is real? Or, an MJ disguise?
I think he is real and not a disguise..as always, I could be wrong...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:21 am

This is the latest on here

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/michael_jackson/554342/Nanny-fed-Jacko-drugs-Cops-probe-new-claims-about-Michael-Jacksons-death.html

I know it´s news of the world, but I thought I´d post it anyway. I´m really confused. She´s with the kids now, probably on MJ´s initative, so where does all of this fit in?(If it´s true)
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Hmmm...I don't think any of this is true. If she was so loyal why would he fire her? Plus that photo they have posted couldn't be from 2005. They're just a garbage tabloid who makes up "facts".
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Very insightful. This makes logical sense. I felt sorry for Grace. She was like Debbie Rowe only Rowe gave MJ children so her dreams did come true when MJ married her. They are both fans of MJ. Grace loved a man that she was around for all those years that never returned her love. It must have been awful. I am sure that is why she cared for his kids so well. She did a great job raising those kids truly. It's sad that she was never able to capture MJ's attention. I hope all is well with her. Keep the Faith!

4evermichael71 wrote:
It sometimes seems as though part of Grace's
modus operandi has been to make her dream of marrying MJ come true and I can't decide whether her ambitions paid off for her, or whether she really turned out to humiliate herself in the process. Sad to say I get the vibe from her that it is the latter. That it turned out that MJ never saw her as anything other than an employee and a helper with the kids. She doesn't seem to feel like a woman who is "loved" by him to me. She seems like a woman who feels "used" to me, possibly without having any real "right" to feel that way other than her own expectations (dreams/hopes) not being met.

Regarding why she would marry a man and not live with him, I don't know. Africans do it all the time. There a lot of people in Africa who are married to people in the States. I don't know why that is. Sometimes its for business practicality, sometimes for education, sometimes citizenship issues etc. If MJ's firing of her in Dec. 2008 had anything to do with her getting married, I wonder if it could have been because she would not be as available for the kids. Some fans were saying that after the 25th, she left the Country, so I suppose she could have gone to Africa to see her husband then, if there is such a person that is.

Its hard to know whether Tohme fired her or whether MJ did because even when MJ fires people, from what I understand, he gets other people to do it because he doesn't want to hurt them. I'm guessing he probably doesn't want them to hate him.

This is all so confusing.

so hard to say.

If she would go and do an interview damning MJ, I wonder if his family (including kids) would trust her enough to let her in on the details of the "hoax". Something tells me she may have "indentured" herself for so long that she could be one of many people who is a part of it without even realizing it.

just another way of looking at it

@Red Velvet I don't think he saw her as anything more than a caregiver for his children. She wanted more but I seriously doubt she got it. You're so right about the points you made.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 pm

@Sweet1

Grace can be in love with Michael, but if he's not in love with her, why the need to force him.

He trust her for his kids, it's alot. And I'm sure he returned the love, but not in the way she expected. That dosen't mean Michael was bad for that.

Maybe it's why he fired her too...if he she expected more, and he just didn't felt the same kind of love..?

I don't know...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 pm

@HN I wasn't saying that Grace was trying to force MJ to love her. I was saying that MJ wasn't enamoured by Grace other than being a great caregiver for his children. In her mind perhaps she thought if she took care of the kids well MJ would see her as being the woman for him. Of course that never happened. I still felt sorry for her. It has to hurt to be in love with someone who doesn't love you back. Keep the Faith!

Human_nature wrote:@Sweet1

Grace can be in love with Michael, but if he's not in love with her, why the need to force him.

He trust her for his kids, it's alot. And I'm sure he returned the love, but not in the way she expected. That dosen't mean Michael was bad for that.

Maybe it's why he fired her too...if he she expected more, and he just didn't felt the same kind of love..?

I don't know...
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:42 am

Grace can be part of the HOAX. I do believe that she is ONE TRUSTED Persona of MJ.
(18 years!!!)

She needs to play the role, before and after MJ s passing.

Because she can ONLY BE THE PERSON that knows close to truth.

What she did on her appearance is very playful, media will realized she is invalid. Media will or will not go after her..

She wasn't there when MJ died. Coincidence that she was fired..LOL
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 am

Sweet1 wrote:@HN I wasn't saying that Grace was trying to force MJ to love her. I was saying that MJ wasn't enamoured by Grace other than being a great caregiver for his children. In her mind perhaps she thought if she took care of the kids well MJ would see her as being the woman for him. Of course that never happened. I still felt sorry for her. It has to hurt to be in love with someone who doesn't love you back. Keep the Faith!

Human_nature wrote:@Sweet1

I don't know...

IMO, intimacy happens at the early part of relationship and the coming years that left is not anymore. They have been together for 18 years, possible but can be impossible. That closest person you see at your sight everyday is the not the person you fell inlove with. Its always the close friends, the brother, the cousin, of that person...LOL
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:19 am

mjssoulmate wrote:I thought Grace was rehired by Katherine after the "death".

I heard that too..perhaps on Michael's behalf if that IS the case?

Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:22 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Who didn't Jermaine have an affair with? Rolling Eyes How could he and Michael be such polar opposites?

LOL Me! And I haven't a clue how they are complete opposites other than Michael observes everything and saw how he acted and knew that wasn't right for him? jmo
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:25 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I don´t know, I don´t like her. It´s something about her, can´t really put my finger on it. I have a hard time believe that MJ would fall for someone like her, someone almost without a personality. Is it just me or does she look angry all the time? I don´t know her, I know, but 9/10 my instincts are right. I do however believe she was a good employee to Michael, otherwise she wouldn´t be working with the kids now. So I think her infatuation makes her be 100% loyal to him, and as we know, before he "died" he rehired people he had been working with for a long time, people he could trust. He knew she was somebody to count on.

What I don´t like is that after MJ "died" some bodyguard said that he had someone special in his life, but he wasn´t going to reveal who she was. He said it was up to her to step forward. Hope it´s not her, cause that´s the only thing that leads me to believe that it might have been something between them.

I still don't think it's Grace...at one time, long ago, I thought there to be more with Dame Elizabeth but nah..I don't think that love was more than a deep friendship..but I could be wrong...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content