Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's children

+14
2000 Watts
Gema
SearchingForTruths
SPAKKLE29FUL
Kirsche
steffmaster1
Eva R
fa
Harleyblonde
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
See
4evermichael71
d.o.
speechlessornot
18 posters

Go down

Michael's children Empty Michael's children

Post by speechlessornot Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:28 am

Sad and touching...and one of the main reasons ( children's sorrow) for what I started to believe that Michael is really gone....

This is a part of this interview to THE MIRROR 10/24 :
Michael's children Latoya-jackson-pic-dm-773978817Michael's children Mouse
La Toya Jackson on the anguish of Michael’s children – Exclusive

• Michael's children Transparent
  • Michael's children Transparent

By Beth Neil24/10/2009

The secret turmoil of Michael Jackson’s grieving children can be revealed today by the King of Pop’s closest sibling.
Behind the closed doors of the Jackson family’s Californian compound, Prince, Paris and Blanket have been left shattered by grief at the death of their superstar father.
In a searingly honest interview, Michael’s sister La Toya confides that, four months after his death, each child is having counselling
to help them cope with their loss amid worldwide attention.
And she admits that while daughter Paris, 11, appears to be handling her heartache, the family are worried about the two boys.
Prince, 12, has bottled up his pain, refuses to talk about his feelings and can’t even bring himself to look at a picture of his dad.
And traumatised little Blanket, the youngest at seven, spends long periods sobbing, unable to comprehend that he’ll never see again the only parent he has ever known.
Speaking at a London hotel during a whirlwind visit to Britain, La Toya says: "Paris thinks and talks about her father all the time. She’s doing very well, writes a lot and she wears his shirts every day. They still smell of him and it helps her feel close to him.
"Her bedroom is covered in posters of Michael and she watches tapes of him all the time. After he passed, the kids went up to the house to get whatever they wanted.
"Paris took anything with a picture of her father on and brought it back to her new room at my mother’s house.
"She was so upset that she would never see her father on stage. She said, ‘Now I’ll never get the chance to see Daddy perform live’.
"Prince just doesn’t want to speak about it. He won’t even watch the DVDs – he just walks right past the TV. It’s too soon, too touching. I do worry about him very much.
therapy
"And Blanket is just a very sad, shy little boy. He cries – he really does cry. It’s so painful for him. No one can bring his daddy back and it hurts so much.
"They all go to therapy and I truly hope Prince especially will be able to open up."
Routine, says softly spoken La Toya, has helped the home-schooled children deal with the horror of their dad’s death, currently at the centre of a murder investigation.
Michael’s mother Katherine, 79, is their legal guardian but the whole of the family have dedicated themselves to raising the children exactly how their father would have wished.
They’re even planning a lavish Christmas Day, the kind Michael loved, despite the annual festive celebration being against Katherine’s Jehovah’s Witness religion.
"They still have the same nannies so it’s the same routine," says La Toya, 53. "They don’t watch TV apart from the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon and only for two hours a day.
"They’re with each other all the time. All of them are taught at home together, although they say Blanket goes to school upstairs because he has his lessons on the next floor.

"They never fight. Michael has preached nothing but love and, boy, did he instil right from wrong in those kids. He did an incredible job of raising them.
"They have so much innocence but are also highly intelligent. Prince especially knows everything about everything. He can tell you fascinating things about the moon in great detail or where certain rocks come from.
"Michael made sure they were always reading books and he was very particular about what they read. I’m not even sure if they read things like Harry Potter – it was always about knowledge and how that is key.
"We grew up Jehovah’s Witnesses and so didn’t celebrate Christmas. But I think it’s very important that Michael’s children celebrate it because that’s what he did with them.
"I want them to continue to have that. I’ve spoken to my mother about Christmas and she said she will be celebrating."
The children were in the LA mansion 50-year-old Michael was renting when, drugged to the eyeballs with prescription medication, he collapsed with a heart attack on June 25. La Toya was one of the first on the scene and has played an instrumental part in supporting the children through the last few months – including their appearance at Michael’s memorial service, seen across the world.
La Toya adds: "Paris talks about her dad a lot, even little things. I’m terrified of cats and Paris has two kittens.
"She said, ‘Daddy told me you pretended to be allergic to cats when really you’re just afraid of them’.
"Or she’ll say, ‘Daddy says everything always has to be neat for you Auntie La Toya’. She remembers him all the time. I try to stay strong as they have lost their father. It’s like a bellyache that doesn’t go away." The family know that Katherine’s age means she may not be fit enough to care for the children in the long-term.
La Toya, who has no children, would be more than happy to step into the breach.
She says: "According to the will, Diana Ross will be the guardian if anything happened to my mother. I know Diana would do a good job with them but I think the kids will stay in the family and I’d be more than delighted to look after them."
La Toya brushes off any suggestions that the children’s natural mothers – whoever they are – might help out.
And she admits the family were baffled by ex-Oliver! star Mark Lester’s claims that he had donated sperm to Michael in the mid-90s and could be the father of Paris.
"My mother didn’t understand it," says La Toya. "It was a very sensitive time to be bringing that up. Why not approach my parents for a private conversation? It’s interesting how many people suddenly want to be the parent.
"Thank God the children haven’t heard about it as they don’t watch TV. Do you know how many people in America have said they’re the parents? It’s amazing. All these women saying, ‘I’m the mother. I’m the mother’. Michael was always the father and the mother to those children."
La Toya has vowed that they will never forget their famous dad. "The children will always remember him because the world won’t let anyone forget him," she says.
"You will always hear his music and see his posters, which is wonderful. They’re young and may forget the moments he caressed them or disciplined them or took them shopping and the house which was filled with laughter. Sadly those memories will fade. But they’re surrounded by their cousins and they adore having all these children to play with."
La Toya accepts they will now grow up in the public eye but, despite the problems fame and fortune created for Michael, she would support them if they wanted to pursue a career in showbiz.
La Toya, whose single Home is available on iTunes with profits to Aids Project Los Angeles, says: "Paris doesn’t know it but she has all the makings of a star. If she wants to go into showbiz I can see that happening. The boys like the idea of directing which is what Michael wanted to do.
"Kids are resilient. He gave them so much love and that is helping them."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/10/24/la-toya-jackson-on-the-anguish-of-michael-s-children-exclusive-115875…..-21769302/#
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Michael's children Empty Re: Michael's children

Post by d.o. Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:49 am

Maybe she should give them a little space, instead of doing an interview after interview...
Hehe, he's not dead...
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 am

She just needs to take a break. I haven't seen or heard of her since what she said to Geraldo in 1993 and now she's everywhere.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 am

What?! Did he inject in his eyeballs, I never heard that???

‘Daddy says everything always has to be neat for you Auntie La Toya’
And isn't this something that Michael said in some intervieuw talking about his family... The same intervieuw he said he was dissapointed in Katherin...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:27 am

The children must hide their pain well because in the pics I've seen since they're always smiling especially Paris & Blanket. JMO but I think LaToya is full of it.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 am

4evermichael71 wrote:The children must hide their pain well because in the pics I've seen since they're always smiling especially Paris & Blanket. JMO but I think LaToya is full of it.

Hey girl!! I agree with you!! the kids seem to be very happy in all the pics Ive seen. That doesnt mean anything bad, just that they dont appear to me as having lost a parent.

4evermichael71...I read your posts last Saturday in the Samantha and Glitter thread and Im sorry to hear what you are going through with your health. That saddened me alot. I left to go on vacation and wondered about you. You doin ok?
What happened with that thread...did they ever show any proof or was it a continuous b***h fest? LOL

You are in my prayers hon ok?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 am

"She was so upset that she would never see her father on stage. She said, ‘Now I’ll never get the chance to see Daddy perform live’.

The above quote from LaToya is absolute BS. When a child loses a celebrity Father they would not say such things-the very fact that he is not there every day, to hug, to have fun with, to do all the things that families who are close to do every day is what will upset a child. I think the very fact that she will never see him again is what would break her heart.
BUT we know differently, eh guys? Paris and the children are probably in touch with their father every day. Why does LaToya have to out with these ridiculous statements?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 am

I am part of a similar discution in a Brazilian forum, there is a psicologist in it and we are doing some nice conclusions.
La Toya is appearing too much now.
And there are rumors that the cildren are too happy.
So she has to appear and give us the "childrens grieving " version.
If you notice, she uses almost the same words in all interviews and a very complex version of the facts. But psicologicaly speacking when a person is speacking the truth , this person tends to not give so many details. If you give a permenorized narrative there is a lot of chaces that you are not telling exactelly the truth, because you had time to create a story. And you try to be convincent, so you repeat your permenorized story every time.
Look at her eyes when she speacks ( in video), she almost never looks to camera.

Just look at her and pay attention. She has simptoms of a lyer.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:The children must hide their pain well because in the pics I've seen since they're always smiling especially Paris & Blanket. JMO but I think LaToya is full of it.

Hey girl!! I agree with you!! the kids seem to be very happy in all the pics Ive seen. That doesnt mean anything bad, just that they dont appear to me as having lost a parent.

4evermichael71...I read your posts last Saturday in the Samantha and Glitter thread and Im sorry to hear what you are going through with your health. That saddened me alot. I left to go on vacation and wondered about you. You doin ok?
What happened with that thread...did they ever show any proof or was it a continuous b***h fest? LOL

Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:48 am

[quote="See"]What?! Did he inject in his eyeballs, I never heard that???

No no- is just a saying, drugged to the eyeballs just means you are in a zombie like state due to having too many drugs in your system. Ooooh, makes you shudder, the thought of an injection in the eyeballs eh?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:49 am

Harleyblonde wrote:"She was so upset that she would never see her father on stage. She said, ‘Now I’ll never get the chance to see Daddy perform live’.

The above quote from LaToya is absolute BS. When a child loses a celebrity Father they would not say such things-the very fact that he is not there every day, to hug, to have fun with, to do all the things that families who are close to do every day is what will upset a child. I think the very fact that she will never see him again is what would break her heart.
BUT we know differently, eh guys? Paris and the children are probably in touch with their father every day. Why does LaToya have to come out with these ridiculous statements?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:49 am

Harleyblonde wrote:"She was so upset that she would never see her father on stage. She said, ‘Now I’ll never get the chance to see Daddy perform live’.

BUT we know differently, eh guys? Paris and the children are probably in touch with their father every day. Why does LaToya have to out with these ridiculous statements?

Cus she is an attention whore? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:51 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

@the jacksonologist Thank you Michael's children Icon_smile My primary care doc told me that so frankly about a month ago and for a while I accepted it at face value. I did get a second and third opinion and lets just say I no longer see the primary care doc anymore and with any luck no one will before long. The prayers I received from RL family and friends as well as my family here have been listened to. I still have the health probs but with the proper medication it is treatable. I didn't want to even bring it up..especially not here, but I got so caught up in the moment in that thread and it just all came out. I was going to leave it go, but I was looking for the right time to share my good news with my family here. I apologize to all I offended that day. OH, and i know this isn't the right thread for this, but miracles do happen and all things are possible if you just keep the faith!

****hugs to you****
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:06 am

@ the jacksonologist-thank you. I hope you had a nice vacation Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:16 am

Gosh, How many interview has she done since Michael 'died' ?? She likes attention... Yeah the kids are too happy. (well, I am happy that they're to happy ofcourse Michael's children Icon_wink ) But I still don't understand why Paris was 'crying' at the memorial? I don't know if you guys already talked about that because I am new but do you guys have a statement for that? (Have no idea if statement is the good word Michael's children Icon_redface I looked in the dictionairy and thats what I found so Michael's children Icon_smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:20 am

4evermichael71 wrote:@ the jacksonologist-thank you. I hope you had a nice vacation Michael's children Icon_smile

I did. It was much needed...trust me!! I feel so refreshed now!!!

I have missed so much on here!!! what happened to Sam and Glitter? Did they leave?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:07 pm

if i saw one pic of the kids crying yes it would be awful and heartbreaking but id believe it atleast! they are way too happy strange or just really strong and mature kids i mean really strong wow i couldnt be like that at their age no way i used to miss my mum at a sleepover and cry at that age or get home sick but they lose their daddy and they are all smiles they are happy im sure!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:32 pm

And what I find very odd about the kids...there are so happy, but they lost their father!! And the main point for me is: For me it would be hard enough to lose my father BUT: There's not even a Mother to be comforted by...you know what I mean?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:43 pm

i always thought the kids looked to happy they have been to 3 funerals for there dad and can still smile paris even saw his body in the coffin daddy is so cold she said .and has anyone seen katherine shed a tear i dont think i have that was her son for gods sake i did see he on dancing with stars she had a really good time and when asked if mj use to watch thr show he said he LOVES dancing.no moher could cope that well especially someone of her age
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingForTruths Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Allow me to play the devil's advocate here everyone...

Is this article legit? I mean, could it be possible that LaToya didn't
actually give an interview. Maybe people just use her because it's
believable, you know?
SearchingForTruths
SearchingForTruths
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:03 pm

she did cause i have seen one similar but im not being nasty to the kids they are just playing there part and the more happy they are the more happy we should all be
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:07 pm

IDK what to think but I lost trust in Latoya many years ago Michael's children Icon_cry .
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:08 pm

her and jermaine leave e SPEECHLESS
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:08 pm

her and jermaine leave e SPEECHLESS
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 pm

So, have we seen the children lately? I may have missed any later news because I hate reading tabloids and regular newspapers do not report about them. So, the last I saw of them was when they were rear ended by a pap car. I thought it might have been staged so the children could disappear (for apparently safety reasons-reminensce of Princess Diana) and then be with Michael wherever he is.
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 pm

indeed this Latoya is really smth...anyway I remember I red somewhere about that British actor MArk Lester who was MJ friend and he supposedly said that little Blanket didn't' know that his father is dead (he knew he went on a trip or smth similar). If this story is true..it would explain the hoax..Blanket it too small to understand so he was told that MJ is on a trip. What is a bit surprising is the lack of tears at the memorial. Prince and Paris didn't show any REAL emotion (especially Prince). Myself during the whole memorial I was crying my eyes out but they...nothing..About APris...her speech was conveincing (about her daddy being the best we can imagine) but I didn't see tears at all. Maybe she was just emotional being there in stage but I saw NO tears...not to mention Mj brothers..they were all holding tissues but no tears. they were hiding their face but again no tears..I remember a video filmed on 26th or 27th of june with MArlon and Jermaine in the car, they were smiling and waving at the paparazzi like it was the happiest day of their life...but at the memorial Marlon was showered in "tears". It's either they are fake, cruel and they don't care at all about MJ at all or he's definitely not dead.
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 pm

was that after halloween i am losing track
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:36 pm

that mark lester interview was in hello he said blanket thinks daddy is on holiday , see he would be to young to understand the hoax
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

yes, that is what I meant as well. sorry, probably my English is confusing a bit..
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:46 pm

no im just confused its been a long day
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:56 pm

raluka wrote:indeed this Latoya is really smth...anyway I remember I red somewhere about that British actor MArk Lester who was MJ friend and he supposedly said that little Blanket didn't' know that his father is dead (he knew he went on a trip or smth similar). If this story is true..it would explain the hoax..Blanket it too small to understand so he was told that MJ is on a trip. What is a bit surprising is the lack of tears at the memorial. Prince and Paris didn't show any REAL emotion (especially Prince). Myself during the whole memorial I was crying my eyes out but they...nothing..About APris...her speech was conveincing (about her daddy being the best we can imagine) but I didn't see tears at all. Maybe she was just emotional being there in stage but I saw NO tears...not to mention Mj brothers..they were all holding tissues but no tears. they were hiding their face but again no tears..I remember a video filmed on 26th or 27th of june with MArlon and Jermaine in the car, they were smiling and waving at the paparazzi like it was the happiest day of their life...but at the memorial Marlon was showered in "tears". It's either they are fake, cruel and they don't care at all about MJ at all or he's definitely not dead.

I read about that too, on "Paris" twitter. She said please dont tell Blanket about Daddy, he doesn't know yet. But Ireally want to know what they mean because wouldnt he want to know what exactly a memorial is, and wouldn't he have been at the private viewing/ceremony? So Paris and Prince must know something that Blanket doesn't.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:05 am

well blanket is far too young to understand the whole situation. I mean he probalby knows his dad is well, but why he is doing this i don't think he could comprehend at that young age. Prince and Paris are older and so probably more involved.
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 am

La Toya could also be lying, and make up all thos sad anectodes, so as to appear on the media
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content