Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony

+13
lovelidae
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
illusionist
MJJ Love
Sweet1
icy55
LizzieBee
4evermichael71
Harleyblonde
ILuvUMoreMJ
juliet
Human_nature
neverlandprincess
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony - Page 2 Empty Re: Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:10 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I dont think Id want him to read anything Ive written!! He must think Im an idiot!! LOL and God forbid the sexual comments!!! And the fighting that goes on..............LOL

OMG this is one time I'm glad the Ferrero thread is gone LOL I would be so embarrassed considering what was displayed and written there...eeeeek

Lol...Oh no. Now u have me curious. What is/was the Ferrero thread?

It was a thread dedicated to the gold pants and the contents of the pants...see where the embarrassment/eeeek comes in? LOL

Lol!!! Yes! Haha! Smile
Maybe he would have been flattered. Hehe. Okay, so I'm going to look like a total perv for posting this but oh well. Let's see how many people talk to me after this. Lmbo!!! Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Smile Smile lol!

http://dangerous-fantasies.piczo.com/?g=47452043&cr=4&vsrc=search_google

You would have been quite an asset to our little club Very Happy LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony - Page 2 Empty Re: Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 pm

LMAO!! Aww...Yay!!! Thank you....I wish. Hehe. Smile
Not really the appropriate place for sexy MJ stuff but I thought I'd risk it and just throw it out there. Lol.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:17 pm

LIZZIEBEE!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooow. What a nice webpage. that would make some good wallpaper for my 'puter!!

JAYSUS!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Lizzie,
You are too young for such smut!! GO TO YOUR ROOM MISSY!!!!

LOL!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:23 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Lizzie,
You are too young for such smut!! GO TO YOUR ROOM MISSY!!!!

LOL!

Lol!!! Oh gosh! I KNEW that was coming. I was just waiting until someone pointed that out. Hehe. I can't help it! No one can resist Michael. Lol. Wow. Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Youre 16 right?

You know, when I was 16, I was also drooling not only for MJ but Jon BonJovi too.....I dont think I ever got THIS into it with a guy's thang!!

You are too young..omg too young!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:35 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Youre 16 right?

You know, when I was 16, I was also drooling not only for MJ but Jon BonJovi too.....I dont think I ever got THIS into it with a guy's thang!!

You are too young..omg too young!!

Haha. Oh man...yes. 16...oh wait!! But I'll be 17 in December so that counts too right? Lol.
I'm head over heels in love with Michael. Everything and I MEAN EVERYTHING about him makes me happy!!!

Oooooh...don't stop till you get enough right? Lol. Jon BonJovi? Oh...hehe...you mean this guy...http://www.timogo.com/lynn/Lynn_Pics/jon_bon_jovi.jpg

Yeah. He's okay. But Michael...*drools*Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:06 pm

I love Jon Bon Jovi as well....but Michael was first...I am sorry I am going to sound so hypocritical or whatever but I never visited the ferrero thread-I saw the pic for the thread and I knew where it was going-the GP thread was explicit enough-I love him and think he i amazing and sexy as -well-I cannot find any words to compare him too...but I just couldnt go on those threads. I was glad they were deleted b/c the content kinda spilled over into all the other conversations. Liz I love your sig
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:32 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:I love Jon Bon Jovi as well....but Michael was first...I am sorry I am going to sound so hypocritical or whatever but I never visited the ferrero thread-I saw the pic for the thread and I knew where it was going-the GP thread was explicit enough-I love him and think he i amazing and sexy as -well-I cannot find any words to compare him too...but I just couldnt go on those threads. I was glad they were deleted b/c the content kinda spilled over into all the other conversations. Liz I love your sig

It was deleted when Angie was banned. I
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:40 pm

@4ever michael-I thought she was banned-I have not seen her-and I found the admin msg about not fighting and keeping things clean...then I noticed her absence-I knew Angie didnt like it when Rach closed the GP thread so I did wonder-and 4ever I think you didnt finish your thought there.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Hello Guys!!! Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony - Page 2 Icon_sunny I just logged in and I'm very glad that you're over your gloomy moods. I'm so happy that you are all back to your good selves.

Onto the other threads and see what I've missed.

Love you all!!! Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony - Page 2 Icon_bounce Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony - Page 2 Icon_basketball Sony cant Release DVD For Christmas- Poor Sony - Page 2 Icon_santa
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:07 am

neverlandprincess wrote:I love Jon Bon Jovi as well....but Michael was first...I am sorry I am going to sound so hypocritical or whatever but I never visited the ferrero thread-I saw the pic for the thread and I knew where it was going-the GP thread was explicit enough-I love him and think he i amazing and sexy as -well-I cannot find any words to compare him too...but I just couldnt go on those threads. I was glad they were deleted b/c the content kinda spilled over into all the other conversations. Liz I love your sig

Thank you!! I love it too!! Hehe. "Be careful little ears what you hear."

I just posted another thread. Yay! I've been reading ALL DAY. I've learned a lot though.
Here's the link if you wanna take a look. Smile
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/this-is-it-the-rehearsals-the-movie-trailers-f14/answers-hoax-illegal-mj-s-reasons-4-hoax-lkl-connection-t3086.htm#73475
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2