Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Ambulance Picture found?!

+49
Kirsche
techdiva
giannip
texasbornandraised
MJFOREVER
city.gal1
iMISSYOUMJ
Grace
Gm
fa
juliet
Chuyuri
YveLoVesMJ
neverlandprincess
missyoumuch
ilprincipe
mjlovebug
Sweet1
maria-c
nlb
dontmakeitfactual
lonelynation
rowdyangel
ishealive
CantStopLovingU
hAZZELY
wandulka
Butterfly J
Missyb007
Smelly
GirlInTheMirror1
phoenix
MiaPaparazzi
mjj29081958
DaduXLoveMJEver
April-R
icy55
mjgirl86
ballongiraf
lou
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
Human_nature
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjssoulmate
Rach
Eva R
WanaBstartnSthn
53 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by hAZZELY Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:02 pm

There's a comment i wanna point out:

"Although this looks credible we cant rule out the fact that someone may have taken the 09 pic and photoshopped it to look like a 1985 pic…Gonna search the net for this pic now…… not debunking, but just being cautious!!
Good find pantherlady….."

It could be.

Last edited by hAZZELY on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Human_nature wrote:yes you're right, I remember, The Jacksonologist, in 1985, black screen with green fonts Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol

I remember that too because I started my first real office job in 1985 and really all we could do was data entry into the mainframe or see data entry that someone else performed - There was definately nothing anything like PS back then - Nothing!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:04 pm

@ Hazzely

Sorry this is so OT, but is your avatar on crack or something?! It's so fast and always makes me smile Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Oh wow words can't describe how happy I am - woohooo we always knew the ambulance pic was fake - this is brilliant Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:06 pm

hAZZELY wrote:There's a comment i wanna point out:

"Although this looks credible we cant rule out the fact that someone may have taken the 09 pic and photoshopped it to look like a 1985 pic…Gonna search the net for this pic now…… not debunking, but just being cautious!!
Good find pantherlady…..?"

It could be.

Then why is on right picture 2003, or is it 2008?
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Butterfly J wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:There's a comment i wanna point out:

Good find pantherlady….."

It could be.

Then why is on right picture 2003, or is it 2008?

It says 2009, but the quality sucks

Last edited by hAZZELY on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Butterfly J wrote:Then why is on right picture 2003, or is it 2008?

I actually think it's a "9".

If you have a close look at it you can make it out. I can't be 100% though but I don't think it's a 3.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Rach wrote:@ Hazzely

Sorry this is so OT, but is your avatar on crack or something?! It's so fast and always makes me smile Smile

Hahaha I don't see it moving fast LOL Shocked
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:10 pm

It's def a 9 but the quality isn't great...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:14 pm

ishealive wrote:It's def a 9 but the quality isn't great...

Ok, I think my eyes are tired Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_razz
But I´m happy!
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:16 pm

OMFG! Right from the start I thought the ambulance photo was fake and I also remember seeing previously a post about the 2009 ambulance pic being photo-shopped from a pic of Michael lying down on stage,

But now that we can see it has also been 'hashed' from an even earlier photo, well, there's not much more I can say really except that the guy who 'took' the 2009 photo needs to answer some questions and FAST!!!

Do we know who the guy is? Is there a contact email for him or anything because I sure as hell would love to throw that original photo in his face and ask him for answers.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:19 pm

I'm sorry I probably sound dumb.. but I don't really understand this picture thing
You can deifnitely tell the difference because of his eyebrows alone (sounds weird)
but during the Bad era they look like they do on the left.. then near his 'death' they look like that on the right
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:21 pm

rowdyangel wrote:OMFG! Right from the start I thought the ambulance photo was fake and I also remember seeing previously a post about the 2009 ambulance pic being photo-shopped from a pic of Michael lying down on stage,

But now that we can see it has also been 'hashed' from an even earlier photo, well, there's not much more I can say really except that the guy who 'took' the 2009 photo needs to answer some questions and FAST!!!

Do we know who the guy is? Is there a contact email for him or anything because I sure as hell would love to throw that original photo in his face and ask him for answers.

Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol

He has some serious explaining to do!!!!

HOAX HOAX HOAX
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:21 pm

OMG! If the 1985 picture is an original....then THIS IS IT!!!! Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Affraid
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:26 pm

hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Rach wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I don´t know. I´m more convinced of the picture where he´s lying down onstage, but this one is second up, no doubt.

The lying down picture is also amazing but this stands out to me because of the medical equipment and the way it is placed is the same on BOTH photos Very Happy

I agree Rach. Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:32 pm

the 1985 picture look like REAL for me, so...I really think they only change the face and...THIS IS IT ha ha !!! Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_razz
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:34 pm

@ HN

I just adore your avatar picture Smile

Michael just looks so beautiful and I look forward to your posts so I can see it!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 pm

In the photo, is the chord coming from the blue thing on his mouth usually curved?
Or do they just happen to be curved in both pictures
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:38 pm

The think is that we don´t know for sure if the new pic was photoshopped, or the old one now, afterwards...
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Rach wrote:@ HN

I just adore your avatar picture Smile

Michael just looks so beautiful and I look forward to your posts so I can see it!

Ditto Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_smile
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Eva R wrote:[img:7b55]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 775497093_5_elMV[/img] Have you seen this one? ALSO FAKE!! the inside of the casket was blue NOT red!
BTW, I think that photo of Michael in the ambulance is made with permission of Michael. I think that he thought that people wouldn't believe in his death if there weren't any pictures of Michael in a ambulance or something you know? Smile

Oh, dear, it´s not cascet photo. And I think it´s not fake. Michael is just sleeping. Who puts a blanket in the cascet? Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_lol
He´s beautiful when he sleeps Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_surprised
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 pm

hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:The think is that we don´t know for sure if the new pic was photoshopped, or the old one now, afterwards...

That´s what I thought from the beginning but I was to clumsy to get my message across so it sounded like I meant that the photoshopping was done in 85 Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_redface Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I meant of course that the picture is real from 85 BUT someone photoshoped it NOW in 2009, making it look like the one that we know as the ambulance picture. It´s not impossible Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_cry Simply that someone´s maybe playing with us.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:43 pm

damn it I cant understand the language! I need to see what they have on that site! we all need to see!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:46 pm

I don't know.. I think these photos say a lot.
The 2009 photo is fake.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't know.. I think these photos say a lot.
The 2009 photo is fake.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Rach wrote:
April-R wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:HOLY SHHHIII...............
OMG FRIGGIN GOD!!! This is phenominal!!!

Mjforever..........the 1985 pic is real and they used mj's face from the pic of him lying down (posted above)

I cant breathe, I cant breathe..........OMGOMGOMOGOMGOMGOMGOMG.........

I know it's great but please don't pass out that's not how you could help anybody Very Happy

Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol Bless you Very Happy

LMAO, I needed that laugh!! You guys rock Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol

And of course the 2009 photo is fake. Good job, I must say, though.. but not good enough to decieve us!!! Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_twisted
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:49 pm

I always wonder if the famous people in The United States, always have a photographer in the door of his house, for which the photographer that I take the supposed photo the day that MJ supposedly dies was "very "opportune"
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Do we have an expert on photoshop here? That could confirm this?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:53 pm

I do a lot of photoshop work and from the angle that equipment is positioned, it is exactly the same. The only thing you could've done with that is either tilted it up or down.. and even if they did, you can see from the whole way it looks, that it's the same medical device.
(I don't mean the device in general.. but the way that one specifically is sitting)

And also by making the picture look farther away throws off the idea to some, that it's the same, when in fact it is.
One photo is zoomed in and one is not - to trick people.

Last edited by lonelynation on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Butterfly J wrote:
Eva R wrote:[img:8b6b]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 775497093_5_elMV[/img] Have you seen this one? ALSO FAKE!! the inside of the casket was blue NOT red!
BTW, I think that photo of Michael in the ambulance is made with permission of Michael. I think that he thought that people wouldn't believe in his death if there weren't any pictures of Michael in a ambulance or something you know? Smile

Oh, dear, it´s not cascet photo. And I think it´s not fake. Michael is just sleeping. Who puts a blanket in the cascet? Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_lol
He´s beautiful when he sleeps Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_surprised

Uh-uh, not him sleeping, I know my Mike pics... it comes from this one. So it was made, as well, that pic.

Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 20s_951
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:54 pm

This is a grand day!!!
I just watched TII and now the TRUTH comes to light!

AND its Halloween!!!!

Wait....wasnt there someone a few months back, cant think of their name, who kept posting things on TMZ and other places to wait til Halloween? Someone help me with this...or maybe they were referring to the movie on Oct 28th.

I cant think. This is SOOOO WOnderful!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:56 pm

lonelynation wrote:I do a lot of photoshop work and from the angle that equipment is positioned, it is exactly the same. The only thing you could've done with that is either tilted it up or down.. and even if they did, you can see from the whole way it looks, that it's the same medical device.
(I don't mean the device in general.. but the way that one specifically is sitting)

And also by making the picture look farther away throws off the idea to some, that it's the same, when in fact it is.

Yeah but can you see whether the medical equipment fits with the rest of the picture (from 85 of course) or does it seem fake, like it´s been put on there?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:58 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:
Butterfly J wrote:
Eva R wrote:[img:72b4]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 775497093_5_elMV[/img] Have you seen this one? ALSO FAKE!! the inside of the casket was blue NOT red!

Oh, dear, it´s not casket photo. And I think it´s not fake. Michael is just sleeping. Who puts a blanket in the casket? Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_lol

Uh-uh, not him sleeping, I know my Mike pics... it comes from this one. So it was made, as well, that pic.

Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 20s_951

Ohhh, but still, who would put the blanket in the casket? I never thought anyway that it could be casket pic. Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Lol

Last edited by Butterfly J on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:01 pm

Yeah but can you see whether the medical equipment fits with the rest of the picture (from 85 of course) or does it seem fake, like it´s been put on there?

It's hard to say because IF the '85 one is in fact fake, they did an excellent job not only matching the device up to his face and keeping it in scale without distorting the image, but also keeping with the level of grain the rest of the photo is in, and in keeping the color consistent with the contrast of the rest of the photo (if that makes sense)

But personally, that's why I feel it's real (because it's just that good]
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:04 pm

lonelynation wrote:

It's hard to say because IF the '85 one is in fact fake, they did an excellent job not only matching the device up to his face and keeping it in scale without distorting the image, but also keeping with the level of grain the rest of the photo is in, and in keeping the color consistent with the contrast of the rest of the photo (if that makes sense)

But personally, that's why I feel it's real (because it's just that good]

Ok, that´s what I wanted to know, cause it´s easy for an untrained eye (me) not to spot the small details. Thanks Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_wink
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Guys, not to be the party pooper but in MJHD they are saying that the 1985 pic is photoshoped...they used the oxygen chamber pic. I think I agree Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_mad

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/the-ambulance-the-ambulance-photo/ambulance-pic-is-fake-from-1985-86/page-6/
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Ok guys have a look at this one without the red pen lines on it and have a look just below the white clip near Michael's ear. You can even see the matching curl! It has to be based on this one!

Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Ogaaaarsdo7dojnyxjdbxzt
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Bottom line:
One of these is fake - no way around it
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Wow, Rach, that's true! I'm confused Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

But the 2009 pic is a fake for sure!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:11 pm

This is huge! I don't know why whoever submitted this pic to the journalist didn't realize the truth would eventually come out. Like that old saying goes: What you do in the dark will always come to light. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:12 pm

I'd like to point out something in the 2009 photo..
Look at his eyebrows/eyelids

He's supposed to be dead at this point isn't he?
To me, it looks like he's pulling his eyebrows together or something
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:13 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Wow, Rach, that's true! I'm confused Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

But the 2009 pic is a fake for sure!

Without a doubt it is! I don't think it matters when the original was taken - as long as we prove that the 2009 photo is based on an older one then it's still game on!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:14 pm

Thanks WanaBstartnSthn, this is a great find. cheers
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:18 pm

lonelynation wrote:I'd like to point out something in the 2009 photo..
Look at his eyebrows/eyelids

He's supposed to be dead at this point isn't he?
To me, it looks like he's pulling his eyebrows together or something

Yeah it looks like he has a major frown!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:22 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
lonelynation wrote:I do a lot of photoshop work and from the angle that equipment is positioned, it is exactly the same. The only thing you could've done with that is either tilted it up or down.. and even if they did, you can see from the whole way it looks, that it's the same medical device.

Not in 85. The technology wasn't there. As I said before there was no photoshop, computers barely did anything and those awful black screens with the hideous green font. Anybody my age correct me if I'm wrong with the following because it's been so long..To even boot up a computer you had to first put in a floppy disc into the disc drive, reach all the way round the back of the huge machine to turn it on then you had to key in a DOS command and then well, nothing really lol...you could do spreadsheets and line by line DOS commands which really didn't do a lot..
So after that blast from the past I would say the 85 pic is 100% real but the new one is fake..NOW on the new pic, a date can be put on the pic with a watermark via a picture tube or just keyed in and lightened...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Rach..the white clip?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:28 pm

I didn't read through all the 4 pages...just the 1st post..and the original from MJHD.
I know the user pantherlady from a german forum
and chatted with her the last minutes....

There were other german users in this forum who posted the pics some days ago..
she wanted to know if this pic could be legit and got now answer in the german forum,
that's why she posted her question on MJHD.
She's still stunned with the reaction of the users there Smile

For those who wonder, the girl is reliable. YES.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Rach..the white clip?

It's like a white arrow just by Michael's ear. Have a look below that and the curl is the same on both photos! There is a better picture above to compare.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next