Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

+17
MJGIRL18
MJbeliever
velvetsilvergirl
Another.Part.Of.Me
mjthelegendlives
Savannah
pumpkin
susiecat
CaptainJaneway
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
rellababy
jpresley
ishealive
phoenix
Rach
IWSICS
EarthAngel90
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Yup. Agreed.

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Guys...this whole book thing Jermaine 'wrote' is NOT true...

Take a look here:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/story?id=8314753&page=1
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:47 pm

I know, Jermaine always been jealous of Michael. This song was very bad from him.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Guys just to let you know, someone on MJHD has used this thread as their own and not credited.

It's making me soooooo mad!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:40 am

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am

Very disappointing to see the lyrics and hear that song.
My gosh...
Bad Jermaine...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I agree with The Jacksonologist here.
Jermaine wrote and recorded this song many years ago, and Michael confronted him telling him to stop the release of it; they had a long heart to heart and resolved their differences and the song was pulled from the airwaves - I believe an edited version with different lyrics was released in its place.
Before everyone starts a global witch hunt baying for Jermaine's blood, think about what you know and think about Michael.
It's all very easy sitting in your homes/offices making death threats and so on - but what do you really know about Michael's relationship with his family? Aside from the past events (abuse, Latoya's BS etc) there's not much that we know of the recent years.

I truly believe that Michael made amends with his family, he loved them and he desperately wanted to love and forgive his father. If you listen to his speech at the Oxford Union in 2001 you will see how much family meant to him and how badly he wanted to fix the rifts between himself and Joe. I think these rifts also extended in whatever way or capacity to his siblings too and they were there supporting him, having his back all the way throughout his 2005 trial.
If Michael hadn't forgiven his family, or if there were problems between them, I don't think he would have been at that family gathering/get-together 3 weeks before his 'death'.

Jermaine is a different person now to what he was 20-odd years ago, he embraced Islam, he lived a life outside the spotlight. If he hadn't been in Big Brother in 2007 nobody (here anyway) would have known who he was.
I'm not defending him, I'm just asking people to think about it and temper their first thoughts. Michael would never want people to hate his family and I think there is a lot more to it than what is said on some crappy website which managed to get an old version of a song which was edited when it was released.

Thank you. Although I wasnt fishing for support!! I just wanted to let everyone know how I felt. I know there HAD to be fighting in the family. I mean how could there not be? I fight to this day with my sister. but she IS my sister and we always make up. Again, though, the Jacksons, IMO have bigger issues to deal with then my sister and I. They are famous, we are not. And a bunch of other stuff.
Michael is such a loving person to everyine and Im sure he had his "smoke coming out of his ears" moments and probably used the words "fuck", "shit" etc more then we know (which is cute byt he way to think of him saying f*ck to someone) and I just cant imagine him holding a lifelong grudge to someone in his family.

@Jpresley. YAE WE ARE!! We're the slacker twins!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 am

@Jpresley. YAE WE ARE!! We're the slacker twins!! LOL[/quote]

Slackers RULE!!!! cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:34 am

We are officially called "The Slacker Sisters"!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:54 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:We are officially called "The Slacker Sisters"!!!

Very Happy lol! Razz
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

Thank you. Although I wasnt fishing for support!! I just wanted to let everyone know how I felt. I know there HAD to be fighting in the family. I mean how could there not be? I fight to this day with my sister. but she IS my sister and we always make up. Again, though, the Jacksons, IMO have bigger issues to deal with then my sister and I. They are famous, we are not. And a bunch of other stuff.
Michael is such a loving person to everyine and Im sure he had his "smoke coming out of his ears" moments and probably used the words "fuck", "shit" etc more then we know (which is cute byt he way to think of him saying f*ck to someone) and I just cant imagine him holding a lifelong grudge to someone in his family.

@Jpresley. YAE WE ARE!! We're the slacker twins!! LOL
I know you weren't fishing for support lol, sorry if I gave you that idea. I just agreed with everything you were saying Very Happy
The same goes for me and my brother, sometimes we fight like cats and dogs but I have his back no matter what and he has mine and we always band together and make up. That what family does - although granted the Jackson family seem like they have a lot of issues and stuff, some might call them dysfunctional but they're on a much larger scale that regular people.
There is this utterly adorable clip of Michael one day during the 2005 trial where the paps were taking pictures and it looked like he called them f*ckers lol, that was an unbelievably adorable moment for me, *squee* I absolutely loved it!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:18 pm

I saw that clip!!! That was some funny stuff!! I thnk he said f*ck You though??? Maybe Im wrong.....which isnt uncommon!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I saw that clip!!! That was some funny stuff!! I thnk he said f*ck You though??? Maybe Im wrong.....which isnt uncommon!! LOL
That was brilliant wasn't it Very Happy
I may be wrong then, I couldn't tell exactly what he said but I thought f*ckers fit, but now that you mention it (and I'm rewatching it lol) it might actually be 'f*ck you'
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I saw that clip!!! That was some funny stuff!! I thnk he said f*ck You though??? Maybe Im wrong.....which isnt uncommon!! LOL
I may be wrong then, I couldn't tell exactly what he said but I thought f*ckers fit, but now that you mention it (and I'm rewatching it lol) it might actually be 'f*ck you'

Somebody please post that video so I can see Mike say F*ckers. Thanks! cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 pm

jpresley wrote:

Here you go J -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYs4ENOLAE
It's towards the end-ish, he mouths it though because you can't hear for the crowd, bless his heart I adore him
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:58 pm

jpresley wrote:

Here you go J -
It's towards the end-ish, he mouths it though because you can't hear for the crowd, bless his heart I adore him

I saw it ... He mouthed it !!! Michael is so real .... I swear !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:
jpresley wrote:

Here you go J -

I saw it ... He mouthed it !!! Michael is so real .... I swear !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

HAHAHAHA, Michael said "f*ck you! Loving it!!! lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Here's one where he say's Gloria Alred can go to hell. I agree cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBBy06xAlc
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:28 pm

jpresley wrote:Here's one where he say's Gloria Alred can go to hell. I agree cheers
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBBy06xAlc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBBy06xAlc[/quote[/url]]

I love Michael when he express himself -- he should do that more often !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2