Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency personel opinions of treatment received at Michael's house. (Not connected to this site)

+2
Lorrie
kdkennedy74
6 posters

Go down

Emergency personel opinions of treatment received at Michael's house. (Not connected to this site) Empty Emergency personel opinions of treatment received at Michael's house. (Not connected to this site)

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm

http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topics/michael-jackson-ems-response

Check out this link. It has articles about what happened the day of June 25th but what I found most interesting was the post from other emergency workers at the bottom of the page.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Emergency personel opinions of treatment received at Michael's house. (Not connected to this site) Empty Re: Emergency personel opinions of treatment received at Michael's house. (Not connected to this site)

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Thank you VERY much for posting this link, kdkennedy74.

I'm still reading the extremely interesting and revealing comments, but here's my favorite thus far, courtesy of Dustin J. Millis. *SO* true dat!

"Keeping all the enertainment hate/love crap aside here... lets talk about the actual medical side of this.... I have a fairly good guess as to why the dr. was performing CPR on the bed; that being that the dr. was probably a friend of MJ's who had a medical degree but never did anything except sit around the ranch. He was nervous and not thinking clearly.

ALso... I'm curious why paramedics worked on the pt. for 30 minutes before transporting. You can only do so much in a bedroom. When we catch a full arrest, we get on scene, start CPR and get the pt. to the hospital as quickly as possible. No messing around on scene.

I guess we will probably never know the full details about what happend there."

Tell me about it...
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Emergency personel opinions of treatment received at Michael's house. (Not connected to this site) Empty Re: Emergency personel opinions of treatment received at Michael's house. (Not connected to this site)

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 pm

You're welcome. I just happened to be doing a search for engine 71 and stumbled across it and thought it was worth sharing. Razz
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:17 pm

The link was definitely worth sharing, and I appreciate it.

Apparently, the following (and last) commenter had issues with Dustin's assessment of the situation, but I still completely agree with his observation that Murray's "performance" was unbelievably inept.

And it's also looking more and more like we'll never know exactly what the heck happened if Michael is indeed dead.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 am

Wow thanks for this its definetly worth a look Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 am

We'll never know the full details... until when/if MJ comes back. Hopefully he'll explain what really happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:09 am

missdahmer wrote:We'll never know the full details... until when/if MJ comes back. Hopefully he'll explain what really happened.

Yah hopefully until then everything is just speculation
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:
missdahmer wrote:We'll never know the full details... until when/if MJ comes back. Hopefully he'll explain what really happened.

Not to be rude or anything. But i dont think Michael owe anyone an explanation. All that matters is that he is safe and happy atlast. He did what he had to do, to make it right for himself. I dont need an explanation. I only need to know, that Michael is safe.

I miss You Mike, and I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:23 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

Not to be rude or anything. But i dont think Michael owe anyone an explanation. All that matters is that he is safe and happy atlast.

I miss You Mike, and I love you

I wouldnt mind if he never came back as long as hes happy and ok
thats all that matters to me Very Happy god knows he deserves some peace and happiness Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:35 am

Just wondered why:

"We're on our way. It's less than a mile away from Cedars," the operator said, referring to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Paramedics, however, took Jackson to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

Why go to a hospital further away in an emergency situation Neutral
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:16 am

The Dispatcher is very BAD at his job. He is NOT allowed to hang up the phone, before the paramedics arrive, at the scene.

Dispatcher: Is he breathing?

Caller: No, sir, his not breathing.

Dispatcher: Is he consious?

Caller: No, sir, his not consious.

WTF, what kinda stupid question is that??

Dispacther: His not breathing, and his not consious?

Caller: No, please sir.

AGAIN DOHHH.. Damn, did he even pay any attention, to what the caller said? I had to laugh at this.

What caught my attention the most in that 911 call, was when someone, suddenly out of nowhere says:" Just a minute now". This is said, after the dispatcher tells the caller to put Michael on the floor. This is about 2:53 minutes in the video.
Why the hell say that?? Like they hadent been waiting long enough already.

It was not the caller, and not the disptacher. But who was it then.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:28 am

When I heard that part I thought seriously, how can anyone be soooooooooo STUPID!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:46 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:The Dispatcher is very BAD at his job. He is NOT allowed to hang up the phone, before the paramedics arrive, at the scene.

Caller: No, please sir.

AGAIN DOHHH.. Damn, did he even pay any attention, to what the caller said? I had to laugh at this.

What caught my attention the most in that 911 call, was when someone, suddenly out of nowhere says:" Just a minute now". This is said, after the dispatcher tells the caller to put Michael on the floor. This is about 2:53 minutes in the video.
Why the hell say that?? Like they hadent been waiting long enough already.

It was not the caller, and not the disptacher. But who was it then.?

Thank you! The 911 Operator sounded like a moron to be honest. If the patient IS NOT BREATHING I think it is pretty safe to say he is NOT CONSIOUS!

Just a minute now? That's weird. Also I do agree with the Dustin comment, it is quite strange that they were only 5 minutes away from the hospital, with a patient in such DIRE STRAIGHTS as this patient was and instead of working on him in the ambulance and getting him to the trauma center STAT - they worked on him for 30 minutes before even leaving the house? What the hell???

The whole thing is suspicious, from the 911 call, to the parametics, to the ambulance ect ... All to weird.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down