Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the 2012 link, L.O.V.E. is the only answer

+3
shasta2001
MauraMissesMichael
Vera_Belle
7 posters

Go down

the 2012 link, L.O.V.E. is the only answer Empty the 2012 link, L.O.V.E. is the only answer

Post by Vera_Belle Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 pm

I just posted this in the other forum too. 2012 is the end of the mayan callendar and some changes are expected. There are clues coming from astronomy about the sun crossing the Milky way equator. There are some writing in the internet that energies will change, the good will be separated from the evil, and that the good will survive. So we all have to become good. I will search for those link and update. Just want to start such a topic so, we can collect info.
There was a pointer in the TII movie, at the end that we only have four years. It doesn't exactly come to December 21, 2012, but close. So, le's start expolring and see if we can find the root cause, behind what we thing is a hoax.
Or at least have more details on it, because we know it is all for L.O.V.E.

Do people love one another. Not so sure if we look at these two videos

They don't care about us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy5qTeHqms

Some graphic images. I have seen some of this living close to a real war at some point in my life.
We've had enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvjy6MQr ... re=related

Now, how about "We've had enough", it is time for a change, to make the world a better place.
Here is some of the lyrics ti the last song. The last two lines were shown at the memorial. Have to search for the video.

We're innocently standing by
Watching people lose their lives
It seems as if we have no voice
It's time for us to make a choice

Only God could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

Let's see if we can work along these lines and what will come up of it.
I would have to redo some 2012 research. Initially I calmed down a bit, because my closest family and friends are nice people and have love for others. But that is not enough, everybody has to take the side of the good and stay away from evil.
Well, I think we should be nice to one another every day, not just if we had a gun to our heads, a 2012 gun for example.
Vera_Belle
Vera_Belle

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

the 2012 link, L.O.V.E. is the only answer Empty Re: the 2012 link, L.O.V.E. is the only answer

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Vera_Belle wrote:I just posted this in the other forum too. 2012 is the end of the mayan callendar and some changes are expected. There are clues coming from astronomy about the sun crossing the Milky way equator. There are some writing in the internet that energies will change, the good will be separated from the evil, and that the good will survive. So we all have to become good. I will search for those link and update. Just want to start such a topic so, we can collect info.
There was a pointer in the TII movie, at the end that we only have four years. It doesn't exactly come to December 21, 2012, but close. So, le's start expolring and see if we can find the root cause, behind what we thing is a hoax.
Or at least have more details on it, because we know it is all for L.O.V.E.

Do people love one another. Not so sure if we look at these two videos

They don't care about us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy5qTeHqms

Some graphic images. I have seen some of this living close to a real war at some point in my life.
We've had enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvjy6MQr ... re=related

Now, how about "We've had enough", it is time for a change, to make the world a better place.
Here is some of the lyrics ti the last song. The last two lines were shown at the memorial. Have to search for the video.

We're innocently standing by
Watching people lose their lives
It seems as if we have no voice
It's time for us to make a choice

Only God could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

Let's see if we can work along these lines and what will come up of it.
I would have to redo some 2012 research. Initially I calmed down a bit, because my closest family and friends are nice people and have love for others. But that is not enough, everybody has to take the side of the good and stay away from evil.
Well, I think we should be nice to one another every day, not just if we had a gun to our heads, a 2012 gun for example.

Did you see that friggin movie???? OMG!!!! THIS IS CRAZY! I THINK WE FINALLY ARE PUTTING THIS ALL TOGETHER!!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

the 2012 link, L.O.V.E. is the only answer Empty Re: the 2012 link, L.O.V.E. is the only answer

Post by shasta2001 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 pm

I saw the previews of 2012, seemed like an over done sensationalist Hollywood movie to me.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 pm

shasta2001 wrote:I saw the previews of 2012, seemed like an over done sensationalist Hollywood movie to me.

haha WELL, you should stretch your mind and check it out.. I think it will definitely surprise you..

Not only was it well written and actually had an amazing storyline, it without a doubt is the biggest clue that we've received in all of this...

Of course i've always been one for having to see something for myself before I jump to conclusions.. I don't allowe others to "think" for me, nor am I easily influenced by critic reviews or "hype" so to speak...

See it... That's all I can say...
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:00 am

Maybe it is just not my type of movie.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderPower Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:34 pm

NASA said nothing is going to happen in 2012. I also heard that the Mayans originally predicted the Doomsday for 2003, but when nothing happened, they pushed it to 2012 instead.

I don't think 2012 is true.
ThunderPower
ThunderPower

Aantal berichten : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:46 pm

regardless of what any of us think will happen in 2012,
thankyou for the post. i will go see it with an observant and open mind.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:00 pm

shasta2001 wrote:I saw the previews of 2012, seemed like an over done sensationalist Hollywood movie to me.

i agree! i saw it and wasn't that impressed with it. i think it was overdone. maybe i'm slow or crazy, but i'm not grasping the clue. i did read about the 2012 link earlier and the only thing i got was that it could be a clue since michael mentioned having only 4 years. but i'm not seeing anything beyond that...would someone care to explain??

btw, i do not believe 2012 will be the end of the world.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera_Belle Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:04 pm

I didn't see the movie yet, but I will. If NASA said nothing is going to happen in 2012 they are lying big time. It is no secret to astronomers what is going to happen, it happens every 26, 000 years, but there was no human history on record then. This is not just one day event, because everything on astronimical scale takes time. It has started around 1998 according to some astronomers. Didn't Michael sign his books with 1998? I'll post links, but have to find more compregensive ones. I simply had a physics major, and this is why I know. But I am not in astro physics, so I have to do search too and think.
But how if we couple this with the P.T.Barnum theory. TYhe greatest show on earth that is playng in every possible way used for communication between people. Here is another 2012 link that says "This is it"

http://markusrothkranz.com/2012love/2012.html
Vera_Belle
Vera_Belle

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm

I saw the movie, but I need to see it again. It gave me quite the adrenaline rush, but I need to look at it from a deeper perspective.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down