Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

+17
Sweet1
Another.Part.Of.Me
emanviam
Jade Cat
Savannah
MJJ1982
Human_nature
STARbaybeeRoqk
MJSmile4Us
pumpkin
Lorrie
EarthAngel90
ballongiraf
MJfan777
Give.In.To.Me
CaptainJaneway
nlb
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service Empty Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by nlb Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:36 am

I found this on MSNBC.com. It states Katherine is the reason the family was late on Thursday and that Liz wasn't even invited to the memorial on July 7th. There's also a thing about Debbie possibly helping out with the kids.

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Katherine Jackson apparently was the source of the delay of the start of Michael Jackson's burial serviceKatherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service 2
on Thursday night. A source in direct contact with the family said
Katherine didn’t begin getting ready at her Encino home until 6:45
p.m., just 15 minutes before the scheduled start.
“She
actually had to be coerced into going in the end,” said the source. “It
was like the reality of what this had turned into — an event and not
anything remotely private — hit her all at once.”
Katherine
and the rest of the Jacksons ultimately made it to the Glendale Forest
Lawn cemetery, where guests such as Elizabeth Taylor had been waiting
for nearly two hours in some cases.

Taylor’s appearance was a surprise to many —
though she was one of Jackson’s closest confidantes, she was not at the
public memorial in July. The source says Taylor was actually not
invited to the July 7 private ceremony that took place just before the
public event at the Staples Center, and this invite was extended at the
last minute.
“She
didn’t go to Staples because she didn’t want to be part of the
spotlight. When she accepted a rather last minute invite to this
memorial, she thought it was really going to be private. She had no
idea that she’d be on camera so much. She definitely didn’t expect to
wait outside for hours,” said the source.

Debbie Rowe to help with kids?
Michael
Jackson’s entombment comes as a great relief to the entire Jackson
family, but no one is more relieved to have this closure than
Katherine.
“Everyone’s
been telling her how strong she is, but even she said, ‘It’s not always
easy to be this strong,’” said the Rev. Al Sharpton, a Jackson family
friend.
Katherine
was involved in the decision-making process for all aspects of the
entombment, and she has also been influential in which money-making
deals some of her other children do — or don’t — accept.

She’s put a stop to a lot of arrangements that
could have resulted in some of Michael’s brothers getting a paycheck,”
said a family friend. “There have been huge fights over it; she’s stood
her ground.”
Much has been made about Katherine’s age, 79, and whether she was up to caring
for Michael’s kids, Paris, Prince and Blanket. One person in direct
contact with Katherine says she’s feeling the stress of having the kids
on a daily basis, and she might reach out for help.
She
won’t turn to Diana Ross, though. “There have been conversations about
Debbie Rowe spending more time with the kids,” said the source.
“There’s nothing set yet, but there are conversations within the family
about Debbie being more involved. It’s hard on Katherine.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32681828/ns/entertainment-gossip/
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 am

Debbie is not helping out with the Children. Paris and Prince are old enough to deside for themselves wether they want to see her or not. Im thinking NOWAY!! Kathrine would not put them through that. They never knew Debbie, she was never interrested in those children.

But let me tell you this much, If Michael IS indeed alive, there is noway he`s gonna sit back and let Debbie be pressence in his childrens lives, thats never gonna happen.

I hope Debbie stays the hell away from the kids, she will do more damage, than joy.

Im not saying this to be rude, all im saying is that EVERYONE can have a child, but that does NOT make you a parent. You are a parent of what you are to the child in its life. Thats pretty simple.

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by CaptainJaneway Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 am

Wow that is really interesting. Then again i really can't blame her. She is under a lot of stress these days especially when you have grown children living in your home because they can not save a dime.

I am glad the Mj's mom is putting her foot down on the brothers trying to make money off of Michael's name.

Which keeps me thinking that MJ maybe turning the tables on his family. He wants to see what lengths they will go to in the name of money. Just like his song. It's alwasy about the money. Will lie for it and die for it. Sad
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 am

Interesting read! All i can say abour this article is jocolor and I don't buy it at all.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 am

i dont know ... they said the delay was around 70 minutes.... is that true?? i dont rememberXD

and michael is alive or that family is a garbage. private to do a DVD later?? oh come on! tongue

the kids were sleeping inside that car... hoho poor kids.
circus....
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 am

how can it come as a surprise to Katherine that the burial had turned into an event, if she was in charge of all the decisions? How can you allow the media to be present, hire a production crew and agree on a no fly zone, and still expect it to be hush hush and intimate? How can you allow your children to speak to the media about when and where, and expect it to be hush hush?

Sorry, i dont buy it. No one empathized with Randy's angry statement yesterday, so now they're using the "sad mom" card.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:23 am

ballongiraf wrote:how can it come as a surprise to Katherine that the burial had turned into an event, if she was in charge of all the decisions? How can you allow the media to be present, hire a production crew and agree on a no fly zone, and still expect it to be hush hush and intimate? How can you allow your children to speak to the media about when and where, and expect it to be hush hush?

Sorry, i dont buy it. No one empathized with Randy's angry statement yesterday, so now they're using the "sad mom" card.

yes, you are right.
joe and katherine were in charge of all the decisions.

just say ''we delay 70 minutes cause michael asked it to us. u know, he loves the number 7'' easy Wink
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:29 am

This article is Funny in a way - They wanted the burial - Private ... No Media ... No Mess but I think some of the family members want some fame out of this - I will not name anyone ..... seriously it is all about the money.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 am

[quote="MJalive"]
ballongiraf wrote:how can it come as a surprise to Katherine that the burial had turned into an event, if she was in charge of all the decisions? How can you allow the media to be present, hire a production crew and agree on a no fly zone, and still expect it to be hush hush and intimate? How can you allow your children to speak to the media about when and where, and expect it to be hush hush?

yes, you are right.
joe and katherine were in charge of all the decisions.

just say ''we delay 70 minutes cause michael asked it to us. u know, he loves the number 7'' easy Wink[/quote

indeed. They pointed that out to us really clearly in that article. So - how can it come as a surprise to Katherine?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Interesting read! All i can say abour this article is jocolor and I don't buy it at all.
Ditto.

Source, source, source over and over again, and even one "apparently."

If Katherine Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, and Debbie Rowe didn't say it themselves AND on record, then I 'm not believing it. I've learned my lesson well when it comes to the media and all of these Michael-related stories just to attract attention/page views/money.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 am

Maybe she didn't want to attend because it meant the final cutrain, i/.e. reality that he is/was not coming back.

Or maybe it was because it is a hoax and she thought that lying to all these people yet again, was going to be very difficult for her but she had to do it to protect Michael.

I think if Michael is alive he had to be thought of as dead, maybe for health reasons or maybe for his own safety, but I don't think he has hoaxed this for a film or to get back at the media or any other reason.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Debbie is not helping out with the Children. Paris and Prince are old enough to deside for themselves wether they want to see her or not. Im thinking NOWAY!! Kathrine would not put them through that. They never knew Debbie, she was never interrested in those children.

But let me tell you this much, If Michael IS indeed alive, there is noway he`s gonna sit back and let Debbie be pressence in his childrens lives, thats never gonna happen.

I hope Debbie stays the hell away from the kids, she will do more damage, than joy.

Im not saying this to be rude, all im saying is that EVERYONE can have a child, but that does NOT make you a parent. You are a parent of what you are to the child in its life. Thats pretty simple.

Let me state this.
AMEN to what you said about debbie and the kids. no way in hell.
also debbie is a heavy drinker. she was even caught giving beer to her parrot.

she said to her former workershe hates kids and prefers her dogs.
Katherine has enough grown children to help her out with the kids.
about katherine not wanting to go to the funeral,

what is going on is that they are shooting a reality tv show for A&E
and you know reality show demands drama, so don't worry about it.
it's all drama for the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 am

I really admire Katherine for putting a stop to those greedy sons of hers taking advantage of Michael's name and fame - I really wish and pray that A & E or whoever is in charge of filming the Jacksons Reality show drop it and besides who's going to watch that useless show - people were going to check it out bcoz of Michael in the first place not the Jackson brothers Mad plus Michael didn't even want to be a part of it anyway and I will never go to the Vienna concert even if it was free - Jermaine, in particular makes me sick Evil or Very Mad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:34 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:I really admire Katherine for putting a stop to those greedy sons of hers taking advantage of Michael's name and fame - I really wish and pray that A & E or whoever is in charge of filming the Jacksons Reality show drop it and besides who's going to watch that useless show - people were going to check it out bcoz of Michael in the first place not the Jackson brothers Mad plus Michael didn't even want to be a part of it anyway and I will never go to the Vienna concert even if it was free - Jermaine, in particular makes me sick Evil or Very Mad

agree, BTW i love your siggy it's funny the look on MJ's face lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 am

DE7 wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:I really admire Katherine for putting a stop to those greedy sons of hers taking advantage of Michael's name and fame - I really wish and pray that A & E or whoever is in charge of filming the Jacksons Reality show drop it and besides who's going to watch that useless show - people were going to check it out bcoz of Michael in the first place not the Jackson brothers Mad plus Michael didn't even want to be a part of it anyway and I will never go to the Vienna concert even if it was free - Jermaine, in particular makes me sick Evil or Very Mad

thank you - he's so adorable!! Razz I love you
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
DE7 wrote:

hey ive always wondered...where is that video clip from???
lol its cute
but is that a short film he made or something...ive never seen it only like clips and pictures and him wearing sombreros lol
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:59 am

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
DE7 wrote:

lol its cute
but is that a short film he made or something...ive never seen it only like clips and pictures and him wearing sombreros lol

it's from speed demon Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:59 am

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
DE7 wrote:

lol its cute

It's from his movie "Moonwalker" Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:00 am

@balloon yes Speed Demon too, true. But I just have the movie in my mind lol, it was a part of his movie too Wink A must see Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:07 am

both ballongiraf and Human_nature r right Smile it is from Speed Demon which is a subpart of Michael's film called Moonwalker Very Happy

Speed Demon is also one of the songs featured in his Bad album..check this video out - the gif is @ 2:01 Razz

MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:44 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
DE7 wrote:

Yeah I love your sig too, his face is really expressing: WTF!!!! Love it!

On topic: No way that Debbie is involved with taking care of the children!
They don't even know her (I mean in a way a child should know his mother)
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
DE7 wrote:

Yeah I love your sig too, his face is really expressing: WTF!!!! Love it!

On topic: No way that Debbie is involved with taking care of the children!
They don't even know her (I mean in a way a child should know his mother)

thank u and I agree with u - it's self-explanatory and I love him when he looks so dazed and confused, lol Razz

I think so too - parents may bear different meanings to every individual but to me, I think DNA is just DNA - Debbie basically SOLD her kids and boy she got a huge sum of cash 4 doing so too Mad i read somewhere that the kids call her Miss Rowe as it is expected and they don't know her and as soon as they learn (if they don't know already that is) what she did, they will not be so forgiving..Michael is a perfect example what a parent is - he provided not only a secure home but most importantly, he gave them love and emotional support and was there to talk and listen when they needed him - i.e. he was there for the kids through the good and the bad times.. Debbie is too selfish to understand the meaning of love and what a parent is Crying or Very sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:04 am

If I had to guess why the family was late...I am going to guess that there was some kind of fight that Joe started at the house before the funeral. I think he started some s**t (maybe yelling for them to hurry up or something), and they told him to get the h**l out. Remember...during the whole open and closing of the gates before the funeral (which seemed to last forever ~ lol), he was standing outside for quite sometime. And then, he arrived to the funeral by himself. Also I noticed that Katherine wouldn't even look at him at the funeral. That, my friends, could explain why Katherine was so upset. Have you guys ever been in a fight with your husband/boyfriend/significant other, and then had to show your face to someone like nothing is wrong??? I have, and it doesn't work! Someone always says "what's wrong?...is something bothering you...you look sad...etc,etc,etc... I could be wrong, but that is my guess. Joe is such a WIENER!!!

lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 am

@Savannah:

it does make sense, and the fact that it's not a secret that Joe has not been on loop on what goes on within the Jacksons makes it even more possible that Katherine and her family couldn't be stuffed what he says..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 am

Savannah wrote:If I had to guess why the family was late...I am going to guess that there was some kind of fight that Joe started at the house before the funeral. I think he started some s**t (maybe yelling for them to hurry up or something), and they told him to get the h**l out. Remember...during the whole open and closing of the gates before the funeral (which seemed to last forever ~ lol), he was standing outside for quite sometime. And then, he arrived to the funeral by himself. Also I noticed that Katherine wouldn't even look at him at the funeral. That, my friends, could explain why Katherine was so upset. Have you guys ever been in a fight with your husband/boyfriend/significant other, and then had to show your face to someone like nothing is wrong??? I have, and it doesn't work! Someone always says "what's wrong?...is something bothering you...you look sad...etc,etc,etc... I could be wrong, but that is my guess. Joe is such a WIENER!!!

lol!

That could be a reason: Katherine upset because of Joe.
Joe was acting really weird in my eyes, when he stood in front of the gate. He was laughing all te time, thumbs up and he even did, euh, how do I say in english..... I can't find the right words, the thing he did with his fist (with the other guy) Laughing
Maybe Joe is 'happy' because he knows Michael is not dead (and will come back maybe) and Katherine is upset for doing this: Make the world think that here son is dead.
After the pepsi-accident, Joe was very upset that Michael was injured, and he showed his emotions to other people.
Why doesn't he shows the way he feels about his son's death?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 am

Savannah wrote: Joe is such a WIENER!!!

lol!

I have nothing more to say... I like that pic when Michael kicks Joe away!!!! I saw it somewhere on this forum, but I can't remember where....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 am

Savannah wrote:
Joe is such a WIENER!!!

lol!

ok, that gave me BAD associations What a Face
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 am

MJJ1982 wrote:

lol!

I have nothing more to say... I like that pic when Michael kicks Joe away!!!! I saw it somewhere on this forum, but I can't remember where....

it's The Jacksonlogist's avatar photo Smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:17 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

lol!

lol! I thought I was gonna pie in my pants when I saw it!!!!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 am

The pictures of Michael at the funeral in the yellow shirt are also from Moonwalker...I think that's another clue. And of course they used the Liberian Girl picture again too. And Isn't it interesting how Moonwalker mixes fact and fiction from Michael's life. I think This Is It will be a bit like that too. It really seems like the last few moths we've been living in a movie and not "reality" Everything is just so crazy and weird.
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:19 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Savannah wrote:
Joe is such a WIENER!!!

lol!

oh god, if what u r thinking is,,now I am going to be scarred for life lol!
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:20 am

Jade Cat wrote:The pictures of Michael at the funeral in the yellow shirt are also from Moonwalker...I think that's another clue. And of course they used the Liberian Girl picture again too. And Isn't it interesting how Moonwalker mixes fact and fiction from Michael's life. I think This Is It will be a bit like that too. It really seems like the last few moths we've been living in a movie and not "reality" Everything is just so crazy and weird.

Yes he weares it in Come together.....

I'm looking forward to 29th october, I just ordered the tickets for This is it....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

lol!

lol! I thought I was gonna pie in my pants when I saw it!!!!

lol! lol! I think I saw another gif but with both Joe and LaToya getting the kick - now the final touch would be to add jermaine to it too Laughing
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 am

Jade Cat wrote:The pictures of Michael at the funeral in the yellow shirt are also from Moonwalker...I think that's another clue. And of course they used the Liberian Girl picture again too. And Isn't it interesting how Moonwalker mixes fact and fiction from Michael's life. I think This Is It will be a bit like that too. It really seems like the last few moths we've been living in a movie and not "reality" Everything is just so crazy and weird.

that pic (yellow shirt, leather pants) is from "come together" from moonwalker. He sings "come together, right now - over me". I wonder if that's his goal?

MJSmile4Us wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Savannah wrote:
Joe is such a WIENER!!!

lol!

im desperately pressing the delete button. Get that image out of my head...... !! What a Face
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:23 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

lol!

That's JOE in that avatar??? Oh my gosh...hold on while I ROFLMAO!!! That is hilarious. I thought the avatar was funny anyway, but I didn't know it was Joe. hahahahhahahah...now THAT just made my day! Razz
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:24 am

Savannah wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

lol!

That's JOE in that avatar??? Oh my gosh...hold on while I ROFLMAO!!! That is hilarious. I thought the avatar was funny anyway, but I didn't know it was Joe. hahahahhahahah...now THAT just made my day! Razz

YEAHHH it's Joe with his silly laughing face!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:25 am

Oh, if it makes you guys feel any better, I was referring to him being a hot dog, k? Wink heehee
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 am

Savannah wrote:Oh, if it makes you guys feel any better, I was referring to him being a hot dog, k? Wink heehee

Noooo not a hot dog, I saw a picture yesterday and I was referring the thing I saw to a hot dog... In a positive way!!!!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 am

ballongiraf wrote:

that pic (yellow shirt, leather pants) is from "come together" from moonwalker. He sings "come together, right now - over me". I wonder if that's his goal?

MJSmile4Us wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Savannah wrote:
Joe is such a WIENER!!!

lol!

im desperately pressing the delete button. Get that image out of my head...... !! What a Face

I'm also trying but it's not as it may sound - I need a drink!! pale Laughing

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
Savannah wrote:If I had to guess why the family was late...I am going to guess that there was some kind of fight that Joe started at the house before the funeral. I think he started some s**t (maybe yelling for them to hurry up or something), and they told him to get the h**l out. Remember...during the whole open and closing of the gates before the funeral (which seemed to last forever ~ lol), he was standing outside for quite sometime. And then, he arrived to the funeral by himself. Also I noticed that Katherine wouldn't even look at him at the funeral. That, my friends, could explain why Katherine was so upset. Have you guys ever been in a fight with your husband/boyfriend/significant other, and then had to show your face to someone like nothing is wrong??? I have, and it doesn't work! Someone always says "what's wrong?...is something bothering you...you look sad...etc,etc,etc... I could be wrong, but that is my guess. Joe is such a WIENER!!!

lol!

Joe was acting really weird in my eyes, when he stood in front of the gate. He was laughing all te time, thumbs up and he even did, euh, how do I say in english..... I can't find the right words, the thing he did with his fist (with the other guy) Laughing
Maybe Joe is 'happy' because he knows Michael is not dead (and will come back maybe) and Katherine is upset for doing this: Make the world think that here son is dead.
After the pepsi-accident, Joe was very upset that Michael was injured, and he showed his emotions to other people.

I was also thinking that maybe all this death hoax thing and a fake burial and funeral is against her religion...and we all know that she's VERY religious. I don't know it Jehovah's Witnesses have some rules against fake funerals but that COULD be a part reason at least why she didn't want to do it. I don't know really, it just makes sense to me if that's what happened.
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 am

Jade Cat wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

lol!

I was also thinking that maybe all this death hoax thing and a fake burial and funeral is against her religion...and we all know that she's VERY religious. I don't know it Jehovah's Witnesses have some rules against fake funerals but that COULD be a part reason at least why she didn't want to do it. I don't know really, it just makes sense to me if that's what happened.

You have a point Jade Cat!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:31 am

Sorry about the wiener joke guys...I didn't mean to put bad things in your head. I just always call people wieners when I think their jerks. Actually, I have a dog named wiener...I swear!!! What can I put in your head that's a good thought so you can forget about my comment??? Smile
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:32 am

Savannah wrote:Sorry about the wiener joke guys...I didn't mean to put bad things in your head. I just always call people wieners when I think their jerks. Actually, I have a dog named wiener...I swear!!! What can I put in your head that's a good thought so you can forget about my comment??? Smile

Hahaha a dog named Wiener??? That's funny!!!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:34 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
Savannah wrote:Sorry about the wiener joke guys...I didn't mean to put bad things in your head. I just always call people wieners when I think their jerks. Actually, I have a dog named wiener...I swear!!! What can I put in your head that's a good thought so you can forget about my comment??? Smile

Hahaha a dog named Wiener??? That's funny!!!

He's a wiener dog...lol. I also have another wiener dog named Frankfurter...we call him Frank for sure. I'll post some pics one day...they are cute. Wink
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:35 am

This burial was just a freakin' circus and she didn't want to go because she did not want to be part of this anymore, it's too stressing for her to help on the faking of her own son's death, IMO.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:41 am

emanviam wrote:This burial was just a freakin' circus and she didn't want to go because she did not want to be part of this anymore, it's too stressing for her to help on the faking of her own son's death, IMO.

Exactly, that's what I was saying before!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 am

I think Joe was SO upset about the Pepsi accident because Michael was making them A LOT of money! He really couldn't afford to loose him you know...This time he knows Michael is actually okay and besides they've had a REALLY bad relationship for decades anyway. So I don't think Joe necessarily even expects to get much cash from Mike anymore. I was also thinking about that secretly taped phone call where Michael was talking about how Joe supposedly asked for half million dollars from him on father's day and Michael just said NO WAY!! I think Michael wants to deal with Joe as little as possible. And the same is probably true for Katherine and the rest of them too...
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:49 am

Jade Cat wrote:I think Joe was SO upset about the Pepsi accident because Michael was making them A LOT of money! He really couldn't afford to loose him you know...This time he knows Michael is actually okay and besides they've had a REALLY bad relationship for decades anyway. So I don't think Joe necessarily even expects to get much cash from Mike anymore. I was also thinking about that secretly taped phone call where Michael was talking about how Joe supposedly asked for half million dollars from him on father's day and Michael just said NO WAY!! I think Michael wants to deal with Joe as little as possible. And the same is probably true for Katherine and the rest of them too...

u r right - and don't 4get what Joe did to Katherine (cheated on her and even has a child from the affair Mad ) to piss her off which is why I believe that she was a role model for Michael and still is as she was so strong and that she didn't divorce him to keep her family from falling apart..and the Jackson brothers especially Jermaine and Jackie are known to have cheated on numerous occasions - wonder where they got the habit from? Mad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:19 am

Katherine isn't all sweetness and light herself - I have huge huge respect for Momma Jackson but remember she is human just like the rest of us and she has faults just like the rest of us too.
Remember she did beat up a woman she suspected of having an affair with Joe with the help of Latoya and Jackie/Randy (one of the boys) which eventually went to court.
And she has also helped 'force' Michael to do reunion tours with his brothers after his solo career took off when she knew he didn't want to.

And also - she is a 79 year old woman who now has custody over 3 pre-teens when she should be relaxing and enjoying her Golden years.
The stress and the media frenzy itself is a huge thing and how many of us have felt overwhelmed and run over by the events of the past 2 1/2 months - think about her, she's at Ground Zero. If we think we have it bad investigating the hoax - she's got to help it along and keep it going.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:04 am

I agree APOM,
Also, I was watching LK the other night and Deepa's son was on there. He and MJ had be friends since he was a kid. He said MJ was always late for everything. He said MJ never showed up on time for anything ever. He recalled the trial that he was late for showing up in pajamas. He said that was just MJ's nature. So, I was thinking that's possibly why the Jackson's showed up late. To keep the consistency of how MJ was in life. Late in life late in death so to speak. They were trying to make everything believable. Everything they did was to make the funeral more believable. Who ever heard of inviting someone to a funeral at the 11th hour. How long have we known about MJ's burial? By the way! the pics of him in the yellow shirt, the Liberian girl theme no one in mainstream took notice. The film used to capture the service, the lighting, etc no one in mainstream took notice. Everyone has accepted the fact MJ is dead and that he's lying in a maseoleum that the public can never visit. Whatever we see in media/tabloids we must continue to dissect to get to the truth. This is all about keeping conversation going and people talking. We're in Sep and Oct 28th is pretty far away. MJ is behind the scence orchestrating everything coming out. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next