Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2 Michael's Theory

+8
annieisnotokey
SeeingClues
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Rach
lovelidae
mjthelegendlives
jpresley
CantStopLovingU
12 posters

Go down

The 2 Michael's Theory Empty The 2 Michael's Theory

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:03 am

Someone put together a thoughtful look into the possibility that both Michael and Michaels double have been out and about over the years to confuse the public. This makes a lot of sense to me. After watching these videos, could it be that the MJ seen at the rehearsals was the double? Could it be that the MJ that passed away was the double?

Could it be that the Theo Post from weeks ago had some truth to it?

I think this a very valid theory ... and one of the most plausible ways of pulling off such a hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCMz76Vod4&feature=related
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

The 2 Michael's Theory Empty Re: The 2 Michael's Theory

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:34 am

I think the double theory is very plausible. Did anyone else find the way MJ was acting at the rehearsals odd? The part where he's watching the dancers and he takes off his sun glasses and his OTHER glasses are underneath? Then he puts the sunglasses back on and continually pulls his hair into his face? I have NEVER seen any footage of Michael doing that before. I guess if the drug theory holds true that would explain his weird (IMOP) behavior. but I'm not sure I buy that he was THAT out of it.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:58 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Someone put together a thoughtful look into the possibility that both Michael and Michaels double have been out and about over the years to confuse the public. This makes a lot of sense to me. After watching these videos, could it be that the MJ seen at the rehearsals was the double? Could it be that the MJ that passed away was the double?

Could it be that the Theo Post from weeks ago had some truth to it?

I think this a very valid theory ... and one of the most plausible ways of pulling off such a hoax.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCMz76Vod4&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCMz76Vod4&feature=related[/quote[/url]]

Were those last pictures really shown as pictures of the "This is it" rehearsals? I mean wow, his legs at the end of the video dont seem that thin!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 am

I actually think that many times there was more than one Michael around. It's just that if you think you're in the presence of Michael Jackson, you'd probably be so taken by the whole experience that you'd never question that it wasn't him. I say, why not use doubles, the man has a life to live and he can not spend all of it shaking hands and signing autographs with emotional fans.

I'm actually starting to think that there were maybe even 3 Michael's in London. I think there was the real MJ, 02 conference MJ, and a frail MJ in the hotel room window. I'll elaborate on this later. I'm trying to get my thoughts together.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 am

Thanks for posting cantstoplovingu!

I agree with the ear thing but I'm not too sure about the feet thing. I mean my feet look different sizes depending on what shoes I am wearing.

However the video certainly does raise some great questions!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 am

Rachel, did you slow the finger wiggle down. OMG, I love it even more now. Shocked
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:23 am

lovelidae wrote:Rachel, did you slow the finger wiggle down. OMG, I love it even more now. Shocked

LMFAO! I haven't changed it! Imageshack must be running slow and that's why it's slowed down Razz
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 am

Ok...someone needs to post the MOST RECENT close up shot of the real MJ...with a date....a picture that shows his smile and hands maybe?

Im thinking that maybe he had more surgery and no one knew about it and the end result is the 02 MJ....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am

jpresley wrote:I think the double theory is very plausible. Did anyone else find the way MJ was acting at the rehearsals odd? The part where he's watching the dancers and he takes off his sun glasses and his OTHER glasses are underneath? Then he puts the sunglasses back on and continually pulls his hair into his face? I have NEVER seen any footage of Michael doing that before. I guess if the drug theory holds true that would explain his weird (IMOP) behavior. but I'm not sure I buy that he was THAT out of it.

If you are whacked out on drugs...it can happen. Ive seen it.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 am

I dont believe for a second that Michael was on drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 am

I think he had more surgery done, but I don't think he is gonna look anything like 02 guys. If he is in fact 02 guy, maybe he looked strange because he was trying to look like the MJ we are used to seeing. Maybe they were trying to disguise the "new" face of MJ.

I honestly don't think it's MJ though, but who knows. What I do believe is that one of the two odd balls at the memorial is in fact MJ. He was either the blonde lady with the strong jaw or the hat guy. That alone gives me much more peace of mind.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:34 am

jpresley wrote:I think the double theory is very plausible. Did anyone else find the way MJ was acting at the rehearsals odd? The part where he's watching the dancers and he takes off his sun glasses and his OTHER glasses are underneath? Then he puts the sunglasses back on and continually pulls his hair into his face? I have NEVER seen any footage of Michael doing that before. I guess if the drug theory holds true that would explain his weird (IMOP) behavior. but I'm not sure I buy that he was THAT out of it.

If you look at the video I posted when he visited the US Troops in Japan in 2007 he has both the clear glasses and the sunglasses. I'm thinking perhaps he doesn't like or can't wear contact lenses so he layers two glasses.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:35 am

of course it would make more sense to have prescription sunglasses..lol
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 am

I can understand the layering thing because I wear glasses but I happen to hate prescription sunglasses and sometimes I'm just too lazy to put in my contact lenses.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 am

lovelidae wrote:I think he had more surgery done, but I don't think he is gonna look anything like 02 guys. If he is in fact 02 guy, maybe he looked strange because he was trying to look like the MJ we are used to seeing. Maybe they were trying to disguise the "new" face of MJ.

I honestly don't think it's MJ though, but who knows. What I do believe is that one of the two odd balls at the memorial is in fact MJ. He was either the blonde lady with the strong jaw or the hat guy. That alone gives me much more peace of mind.

I agree completely and it gives me a lot of hope. I think BOTH of those poeple were in disguises. Just too obvious. Funny how we put that out there for discussion and NO ONE from TMZ has said anything about it. Things that make you go hmmm
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 am

jpresley wrote:
lovelidae wrote:I think he had more surgery done, but I don't think he is gonna look anything like 02 guys. If he is in fact 02 guy, maybe he looked strange because he was trying to look like the MJ we are used to seeing. Maybe they were trying to disguise the "new" face of MJ.

I agree completely and it gives me a lot of hope. I think BOTH of those poeple were in disguises. Just too obvious. Funny how we put that out there for discussion and NO ONE from TMZ has said anything about it. Things that make you go hmmm

I didn't even realize that, but it does make me wonder. Maybe they aren't allowed to report on the truth.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 am

lovelidae wrote:I can understand the layering thing because I wear glasses but I happen to hate prescription sunglasses and sometimes I'm just too lazy to put in my contact lenses.

I'm blind as a bat w/o contacts or glasses. And, my eyes are very sensitive to light so I am rarely w/o sunglasses. The times I've had to wear glasses instead of contacts but needed sunglasses too, I found it extremely uncomfortable to wear two sets of glasses on my nose.

Also, Michael only needed glasses for reading unless something with his vision changed very recently. So my question is, why did he have on reading glasses AND sunglasses? Reading glasses are just that, for reading things close up. Were he nearsighted (like me), he would need them all the damn time. Supposedly, he was watching the dancers on the stage, no?
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 am

I layer sometimes temporarily and I'm nearsighted as well. I don't do it for prolonged amounts of time, but I do on occasion. I see what you're saying though, because there was no sunshine in that building and reading glasses are just for reading. Hmmm.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:48 am

lovelidae wrote:Rachel, did you slow the finger wiggle down. OMG, I love it even more now. Shocked

you two are dirty girty's!!! I LOVE IT!!! Mmmmmmm........the finger.....oh man, impure thoughts...**slaps self in face***
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

you two are dirty girty's!!! I LOVE IT!!! Mmmmmmm........the finger.....oh man, impure thoughts...**slaps self in face***

Oh dear Jacksonologist, you should have been hanging in the chat room w/ us last night - that ain't NOTHIN! Embarassed Evil or Very Mad
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 am

lovelidae wrote:I layer sometimes temporarily and I'm nearsighted as well. I don't do it for prolonged amounts of time, but I do on occasion. I see what you're saying though, because there was no sunshine in that building and reading glasses are just for reading. Hmmm.

Just another question to add to the other hundreds not answered. Wink
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:53 am

I totally agree with the 2 Michaels theory.
And I'm not thinking about impersonators that are known, like E'casanova or Navi.
I'm thinking about somebody who works as a body double for MJ, but remains a secret (maybe even more than one person).
That would explain a lot of things. IMHO I think we should focus our investigations on this theory.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:55 am

annieisnotokey wrote:I totally agree with the 2 Michaels theory.
And I'm not thinking about impersonators that are known, like E'casanova or Navi.
I'm thinking about somebody who works as a body double for MJ, but remains a secret (maybe even more than one person).
That would explain a lot of things. IMHO I think we should focus our investigations on this theory.

Agreed. We already know that Navi served as his body double because he's talked about it becoming a full time gig for him in interviews. I don't think it is inconceivable at this point that there was another one we didn't know about.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:02 pm

I just spotted something on youtube in the "2of him" part 2 that was posted here on the thread. Someone said there is no way in hell the LAPD have no love for Michael and would never cooperate in the hoax so...........
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:08 pm

I just had another thought. The mangled ear. Maybe the mangled ear Michael is the FAKE MICHAEL. Did anyone see this before? I know we talked about this the other day when we looked at the rehearsal photos and his ear looks fine. Maybe mangled ear is fake Michael and used it to make a Michael Jackson nose. I thought real MJ used it to fix real mj's nose but its the other way around!! The REAL MJ's ear is fine...that is why we dont see the messed up ear in the rehearsal photos cus its MJ himself. Does anyone have any photos of fake MJ's ear? Without the mask?

Sorry if this was already mentioned
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just had another thought. The mangled ear. Maybe the mangled ear Michael is the FAKE MICHAEL. Did anyone see this before? I know we talked about this the other day when we looked at the rehearsal photos and his ear looks fine. Maybe mangled ear is fake Michael and used it to make a Michael Jackson nose. I thought real MJ used it to fix real mj's nose but its the other way around!! The REAL MJ's ear is fine...that is why we dont see the messed up ear in the rehearsal photos cus its MJ himself. Does anyone have any photos of fake MJ's ear? Without the mask?

Sorry if this was already mentioned

Good thought! Very Happy Given that any double of Mike's would have already gone under for multiple surgeries, it's a short jump to giving up part of his ear.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 pm

We need to find a RECENT picture, in the lst few months of BOTH fake and real MJ's ears.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:34 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:We need to find a RECENT picture, in the lst few months of BOTH fake and real MJ's ears.

I'll do that this weekend.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Ok.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 pm

lovelidae wrote:I actually think that many times there was more than one Michael around. It's just that if you think you're in the presence of Michael Jackson, you'd probably be so taken by the whole experience that you'd never question that it wasn't him. I say, why not use doubles, the man has a life to live and he can not spend all of it shaking hands and signing autographs with emotional fans.

I'm actually starting to think that there were maybe even 3 Michael's in London. I think there was the real MJ, 02 conference MJ, and a frail MJ in the hotel room window. I'll elaborate on this later. I'm trying to get my thoughts together.

You might have something there.....
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Hotel room window Mj? WHAATT? i wanna see a pic!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:41 pm

I was thinking there where 3 "Michaels" around to do all this ... Michael is amazing but he can't do all things at once ... I swear you thinking what I was thinking @CantStopLovingU.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by franciane Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:47 pm

He(It) there some days it arriere I read this site concerning the linings(stand-in) of mj (ears, red bracelet)
http: // michaeljacksonnotdead.wordpress.com /
and on this one of the finances
http: // michaeljacksonnotdead.wordpress.com/200 9/08/10/was-michael-jackson-really-faci ng-financial-difficulties /
I hope that the links work
Sorry if I made errors I am French
franciane
franciane

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 am

Did we find pics of the real and fake MJ's ears?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Did we find pics of the real and fake MJ's ears?

Yes, there is a whole thread dedicated to it. APOM did an excellent job researching it and I think we've all pretty much determined that there are indeed two MJ's and the real MJ doesn't have a mangled ear. Smile
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:40 am

Ok...cus I mentioned last week about this and someone was going to post pictures. What thread is it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:50 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ok...cus I mentioned last week about this and someone was going to post pictures. What thread is it?

Lemme find it.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 pm

i believe were 2 michael in london.

The 2 Michael's Theory Aaamcs.th
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:57 pm

MJalive wrote:i believe were 2 michael in london.

I believe so too.
But there's a member here (Grace) that says that the O2 pictures look so weird because they've been heavily photoshopped. She might have a point there...
I don't know anymore. The O2 conference makes me insane. affraid Shocked cyclops
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 pm

@ annieisnotokey i'm so slow after all this time of seeing your posts I only noticed your name now. Lol it's brilliant!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down