Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Sony/Epic Executives Corey Rooney & Chris Apostle Regarding MJ

4 posters

Go down

Interview with Sony/Epic Executives Corey Rooney & Chris Apostle Regarding MJ Empty Interview with Sony/Epic Executives Corey Rooney & Chris Apostle Regarding MJ

Post by heavensent Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Guys you need to hear/read this interview. Got this from Dancing Machine's post and this really made me cry as i listened a while ago. This site has always kept my faith that mj is still alive but after hearing/reading this, it just broke my heart. I feel losing hope after all the contradicting stories of the people within his inner circle. Crying or Very sad

http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html
heavensent
heavensent

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Interview with Sony/Epic Executives Corey Rooney & Chris Apostle Regarding MJ Empty Re: Interview with Sony/Epic Executives Corey Rooney & Chris Apostle Regarding MJ

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Don't Believe what Michael's "Inner" Circle tell you - they will lie as well to get there 15 mins of Fame .... and Not Legit unless Michael said personally to them ... which he proably on and off telling them things.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Interview with Sony/Epic Executives Corey Rooney & Chris Apostle Regarding MJ Empty Re: Interview with Sony/Epic Executives Corey Rooney & Chris Apostle Regarding MJ

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:08 pm

heavensent wrote:Guys you need to hear/read this interview. Got this from Dancing Machine's post and this really made me cry as i listened a while ago. This site has always kept my faith that mj is still alive but after hearing/reading this, it just broke my heart. I feel losing hope after all the contradicting stories of the people within his inner circle. Crying or Very sad

http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html

Thanks.

And also remember these guys LEFT Sony as they were disgusted with their treatment of Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 pm

I found this interview on youtube several weeks ago and cried all the way through it. It sheds so much light onto the real MJ. Everyone should listen to this interview!

Also, whenever I hear Michael's soothing voice on a recording or a video he has done that has been posted on youtube the tears start flowing, even though I know in my heart he is not gone!

Thanks for posting this!!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Thanks for posting dont believe everything you hear
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down