Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blanket's Question?

+5
MJGIRL18
Rach
kdkennedy74
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
PinkLizard
9 posters

Go down

Blanket's Question? Empty Blanket's Question?

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 am

http://www.starpulse.com/sp_comments/viewcomments.php?object_id=130979

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/5876750/Michael-Jacksons-son-Blanket-asked-Is-Daddy-on-holiday.html

Hi everyone,

I have posted a quick comment about this before during a different thread but not in any detail. I'm really sorry if it's been discussed before but as many of you know I have a problem with my memory! long story!

Anyway, I understand that Mark Lester has completely discredited himself over the paternity allegations but I believe that this comment from Blanket is genuine.

Now all of us here KNOW that Michael is an amazing daddy and will have prepared his children for life; and the ups and downs it can bring. I think that at 7, Michael would definitely have explained death to Blanket and therefore his comment about the vacation is probably because he has been told that his daddy is on vacation - (because he is!) not that he just doesn't understand about death!

I home school my children to protect them but I still make sure they understand about life, death etc and I'm sure Michael would have too.

I'm sure that all 3 children were told about (prepared for) this hoax and the older 2 are able to understand but Blanket has got a little confused and therefore asked this question.

I really do see this as a great sign of proof for the hoax theory! We know that Michael would not pretend to be dead to the children as that is not the type of person he is. I just think that Blanket (because of his age) has got a little confused, bless him!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Blanket's Question? Empty Re: Blanket's Question?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 am

@PinkLizzard.

You are right. Even though Blanket is a baby, he is old enough to know what the word "Dead" means.

Like we have been told, (wich I believe is pure BS) The children saw Michael at the Hospital, and in his casket at forrest lawn.

Now im thinking, If Blanket saw his Daddy there, why would he ask if he is on vacation? I mean, no one would tell a child that, it would make him think that his Daddy would come back soon. It would be to let him down completely, if it wasent true.

Im sure the children knows that Michael is alive, but he needs to rest, and feel like its safe. Then the children will join him.

Ofcause Blanket is getting confused, he is 7 years old. He is used to have his Daddy around him all the time.

My heart and prayers are with the children.

(Kisses Baby Blanket on the cheek, wiping away his tears. Please dont cry baby, im here.)

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:05 am

Thanks MyBelovedMJ - I get loads of comfort from Blanket saying this because it really does point to MJ being alive Smile

Should I add a joke about a 'comfort blanket' here! lol! or do we only have those in the uk?!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 am

BelovedMJ......Because of Blankets age, I really do not think they would have allowed him to see his dead father lying there lifeless..either at the hospital or FL. He may know a LITTLE about death but I think to see his father like that wouldve been very damaging since he is only 7.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 am

I know.

I dont think, either of the children saw him lying dead anywhere.

But no matter what, you would NOT tell a child, that their parent was on vacation, if the parent died. You would have too tell the child the truth.

Even though its a hard one to tell a 7 year old, they kinda had to.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 am

Well youre right. I personally wouldnt have said that he was on vacation, becasue then he is going to expect him back.
A child of that age, you may want to say he had an accident and isnt coming back. But it really depends on wether the child understands death or not.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm

I just want to say this, I have a friend whose 7 year old child just lost their grandparent and understood completely that the grandparent had died. At 7 years of age a child understands the concept of death and knows that it is not a vacation. Why are they making it seem as though Blanket is much to young to be able to understand what has happened? When my grandmother died, my daughter was only 5 and understood. She never asked when she was coming back. I don't know if this is typical behaviour at that age or if I was just fortunate that she grasped the concept but Blanket's statement makes absolutely no sense to me.

Also, wasn't Michael Jehovah's Witness? If so, wouldn't the children NOT celebrate Christmas? I don't know if they did or not but that struck me as well.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 pm

@ kdkennedy

Michael was a Jehovah's Witness but stopped following the faith many years back now. Some have said that he coverted to Muslim but there isn't any real evidence to back this up.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:25 pm

If I recall Jemaine said, when he announced Michaels dead:" May allah, be with you Michael"

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 pm

@ Rachel...Thank you for clearing that up.

There has been so much said about his religion that I lost track. I guess in the whole scheme of things it doesn't really matter what his faith was when he "died" since no one in his family seemed to care enough to give him the proper memorial to support that faith.

Blanket's statement is still odd though if you ask me.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Sorry, but as Jermaine did say, supposedly ALL THREE of the children saw Michael 'dead' at the hospital; as well as at the 'private ceremony' prior to the memorial show. SO UHM, if even by then he didnt realize his dad was DEAD and not only on 'VACATION'. then something is wrong with Blanket.

my point? nothing is wrong with blanket. the kids never saw their father dead, because he is alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:32 pm

good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 pm

@ missdahmer

I also read an article with La Toya who said ALL 3 children went into the hospital room to see Michael and he was still warm and had his eyes open Sad

Ok now if I saw that I would know there was no coming back from that.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Latoya=warm with eyes open (thats so disturbing)
Jermaine=cold, looks like he was sleeping

FU*K MAN WHICH ONE IS IT?? IM SO FUCKING PISSED AT THIS POINT, THIS SHIT IS SLOPPY, MY FUCKING HEAD HURTS, PEOPLE KEEP RANDOMLY LOSING HOPE FOR NO REASON, THESE STUPID ASS FAMILY ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND TODAY HAS BEEN HORRIBLE, SHIT MAN THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

sorry guys im just disgustingly irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Rachel, that is precisely my point. No child would ever think their father is on vacation, especially after KNOWING that he is dead and seeing him dead. Unless, of course, he was actually told he was on vacation... by none other than... you guessed it - Michael himself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Wow you are pissed!

I know it's so frustrating. I wish they would elect one person to speak on their behalf and leave it at that. You know the only Jackson's I can stomach at the moment are Janet and Rebbie. They are the only ones who have kept a dignified silence.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm

peterpanswendy- I am right there with you, so it's alright! I, too, get frustrated at times, especially now. I just wish it would all be over with. Somebody needs to come forth and tell the truth about what really happened and let us all know Michael is alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm

I still find it odd that the media said the children arrived at the hospital with Katherine but yet they have footage of her arriving and there were no children with her. Also, I can't believe that not one single person was able to get footage of the children arriving at the hospital. Yet again we are expected to believe what we are being told. No one seen the children arrive, Jermaine and Frank Dileo both claim to have been the one to break the news to the children (and I think I read somewhere that Dr. Murray broke the news to the kids but I am not sure, I could be mistaken on that one).

What are we supposed to believe at this point? The only thing I believe is what my heart is telling me and that is that Michael is alive and well.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm

MY COUSIN IS 3 A HE'S A FAN OF MICHAEL JACKSON.
WE NEVER TALKED TO HIM ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH,BUT WHEN MICHAEL JACKSON DIED AND HE SAW THAT EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE WAS CRYING.
HE ASKED HIS DADDY WHY HE WAS HE CRYING?
HIS DADDY(ALSO A HUGE MICHAEL JACKSON FAN)TOLD HIM THAT MJ WOULDN'T BE SINGING ANYMORE.
THE 3 YEAR OLD BROKE DOWN CRYING..........IT BROKE MY HEART.
BUT WHAT SHOCKED ME WAS WHEN HE ASKED WAS MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD.

SO....BLANKET BEING 7,HAS TO KNOW WHAT DEATH IS.
ESPECIALLY IF HE SAW HIS FATHER'S DEAD BODY
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Rachel wrote:@ missdahmer

I also read an article with La Toya who said ALL 3 children went into the hospital room to see Michael and he was still warm and had his eyes open Sad

Ok now if I saw that I would know there was no coming back from that.

Honey, dont believe anything Latoya says. Michael had been "dead" for atleast 3 hours at that point. He would not still be warm. Latoya also said they would put a towel over his head. Hmm.

Who says the children even went to the hospital?? Have anyone seen a picture. I for one think that they would have been way more traumatized, at the memoriel, if they saw their Daddy dead.

Im sorry, but the children just looked bored at the memoriel. They didnt look like children, who just lost a parent.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 pm

a warm towel?

what the hell.

I think that's the dumbest ass thing I've heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:45 pm

If the story about Blanket asking if his daddy was on holiday is true, I think it's a major proof that MJ is alive.

Last year a close relative of mine died unexpectedly. I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew. The youngest two (aged 5 & 3) were not allowed to see the body, but we explained to them in simple terms about what had happened and both of them understood our relative was gone. In fact, the little 3 year old kept telling everybody "You know Mary is dead, don't you?" & trying to explain what happened.

Therefore, I find it hard to believe that at 7, if properly explained, Blanket wouldn't understand the difference between going on holiday and passing away, regardless if he actually saw the body or not. Specially taking into consideration how bright and well educated those children are.

So, let's keep our hopes up. MJ is alive!!! Wink

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:45 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I know.

I dont think, either of the children saw him lying dead anywhere.

But no matter what, you would NOT tell a child, that their parent was on vacation, if the parent died. You would have too tell the child the truth.

Even though its a hard one to tell a 7 year old, they kinda had to.

My brother passed away when my niece was 7 years old. It was one of the hardest things that we had to do, but we sat her down together (her mom, me, my mom,) and told her that her daddy died. She understood what it meant. It was heartbreaking , but still she needed to know that he was gone.

It just doesn't make sense that Blanket would think daddy is on vacation. He is old enough to understand.

Nothing about any of this makes sense.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

One of my best friends Mum's past away at the beginning of the year and while we were in a supermarket my friends nephew kept telling people "Nanny has died and gone to heaven". He is 4 BTW. I don't know how much he understands past the point that she isn't coming back, but he knows she isn't coming back and sure isn't on holiday.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Not easy to tell a young child about a Loved One being deceased but they will process it when they are talked to with Love and Understanding ... not will be easy but they will understand in the end.

Someone told him - His daddy was on vacation?(which he is on Vacation) come on now .... stop hiding things from him ... tell him the truth .... truth is better than a lie anyday.... children need to know - I did when I was seven - my godfather died and I process it and many more things.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 pm

when my grandmother died i was 5,and i remember her funeral like it was yesterday.I can still see her lying there in that bright yellow dress.
My mother told me that she was dead,and i understood.

i didn't cry at even though i missed her,but the main thing iwas that i understood that she wasn't coming back palepale pale
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:33 am

missdahmer wrote:Rachel, that is precisely my point. No child would ever think their father is on vacation, especially after KNOWING that he is dead and seeing him dead. Unless, of course, he was actually told he was on vacation... by none other than... you guessed it - Michael himself!

Exactly!! which is why it is perfectly believable that he did say to ML that he thought his daddy was on holiday!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ValeNova Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:09 am

My own son is 6,5 years old and has understood 'death' for a long time now. I think he was about 4 years old when we explained and it made complete sense to him. He's also seen his great grandfather after his death and that was not a huge issue. We just explained everything...

You see, as long as you explain, children actually handle deaths way better than grown ups! So, I'm surprised that Blanket would say something like this. To me, there can only be 2 reasons for this:
* They've been lying to the boy telling him that daddy was on vacation just to 'protect' him, but actually making things worse for him
* Michael is not dead at all and is indeed on a vacation
ValeNova
ValeNova

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ValeNova Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 am

Actually, I was very young when my grandparents died (just about 6 years old, my grandfather was even buried on my birthday). I knew exactly what was going on and understood death perfectly... Never shed a tear though!
ValeNova
ValeNova

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down