Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

+11
summer+sc3nt
beachgirl
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
Savannah
Banessa
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
annieisnotokey
kdkennedy74
DreamChild
Human_nature
15 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:52 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:05 am

~It Is Not True~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:06 am

I thought Karen Faye said he was not computer savy!!!!

If this is a true report then it looks like we are looking at another possible delay of information. Imagine that!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:09 am

Even if it's true, nothing makes sense.

He got prescription drugs through a network of doctors AND got them from illegal websites or drug
cartels
YET he needed to hire one cardiologist for U$D 150.000/month to get him even more drugs.

Is it just me or the whole story doesn't make sense?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:10 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I thought Karen Faye said he was not computer savy!!!!

If this is a true report then it looks like we are looking at another possible delay of information. Imagine that!

More investigation and search warrants on the way!! Rolling Eyes
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:11 am

Its all part of the plan my friend...its all a part of the plan..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 am

Besides...dont you think one of the first things they would have looked at WAS his computer? Theyre just now discovering this?
Get real.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:16 am

Those where my exact thoughts when I read this! I can't believe how much more garbage the media can stir to hurt and damage someoe's image and presitige No No
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:17 am

I cant understand why the hell my avie and siggie are saying "exceeding bandwidth"!!

No matter what pic I use, it says the same thing.....is anyone good with this kind of thing?

Sorry to threadjack...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:18 am

True...very true. Also, if I am not mistaking, anytime you order "drugs" from an online company don't you have to show ID and sign for it? If so then he must have had a lot of ID's with different names.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:23 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:True...very true. Also, if I am not mistaking, anytime you order "drugs" from an online company don't you have to show ID and sign for it? If so then he must have had a lot of ID's with different names.

The company is even required to contact the Doctor who is prescribing the meds and get a confirmation as well asd their License # before they can propcess the order. If this was the case, Hypothetically speaking, these online pharmacies should have confirmations and the names of all the Doctors who are involved. (But I think is just more media BS floating)
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I cant understand why the hell my avie and siggie are saying "exceeding bandwidth"!!

No matter what pic I use, it says the same thing.....is anyone good with this kind of thing?

Sorry to threadjack...

I'm not positive, but if you have alot of pictures saved on Photobucket, try deleting some of the ones that aren't important. They give you so much storage for free...then you have to pay to upgrade for more storage. Hopefully that helps. Wink If I remember right, I reached my limit a while ago and had to delete some stuff...good luck!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am

Banessa wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:True...very true. Also, if I am not mistaking, anytime you order "drugs" from an online company don't you have to show ID and sign for it? If so then he must have had a lot of ID's with different names.

The company is even required to contact the Doctor who is prescribing the meds and get a confirmation as well asd their License # before they can propcess the order. If this was the case, Hypothetically speaking, these online pharmacies should have confirmations and the names of all the Doctors who are involved. (But I think is just more media BS floating)

you guys are aware that you can go to Mexico I think or somewhere in S. America and get pain meds without a RX????? why would nt he have just done that?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Banessa wrote:

you guys are aware that you can go to Mexico I think or somewhere in S. America and get pain meds without a RX????? why would nt he have just done that?

Good point...he is already in CA and Mexico is not far away so why not just go there for whatever he needed?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 am

I dont believe this BS

How long will they keep this up?

For crying out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

I have to admit, that I didn't really read this report..
just had a quick flip...

the most interesting part for me "a source told the Mirror"

That satisfied me...the mirror from UK always writes nice stories
about MJ...and they are true, because all stories are authorized by
MJ or the Jackson Clan...
so it's reliable and must be true....And I love unknown sources....

*just kidding*
It's crap......
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 am

I thought Michael wasn't Computer Savvy - Karen was Wrong ... and Drug bit , I am not following that mess - More Media Crap ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I cant understand why the hell my avie and siggie are saying "exceeding bandwidth"!!

Sorry to threadjack...

Your photobucket account has exceeded bandwidth. Try to use another account at photobucket or another image hosting site. It doesn't have anything to do with pic you use Smile .
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm

They keep telling us 'the drugs', ' the drugs' but seems to can't get to the root of the problem. They sound like Tattoo in Fantasy Island, shouting 'the plane', 'the plane'... for want of excitement and attention, to keep from coming to conclusion. scratch Now, why is that, I wonder?
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Uhh Boiii..
More crazy stories...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 pm

After reading this part :A source close to the investigation told the Mirror i stopped reading lol ...

all i have to say to this article is Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! A040
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Pammy wrote:After reading this part :A source close to the investigation told the Mirror i stopped reading lol ...

all i have to say to this article is Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! A040

Lol... yea I'd rather hear the story of the headless horseman in sleepy hollow.. The 'source' must be someone without a name then!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propofol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanax

~Please read the Information here~

~There is no way that Michael could have taken 20-30 Xanax pills PER NIGHT~~Not even ONCE~~ and lived~Let alone Dance at the FULL Run through of the REHEARSALS~Where he is said to have been at PEAK PERFORMANCE LEVEL~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:29 pm

DreamChild wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propofol

~There is no way that Michael could have taken 20-30 Xanax pills PER NIGHT~~Not even ONCE~~ and lived~Let alone Dance at the FULL Run through of the REHEARSALS~Where he is said to have been at PEAK PERFORMANCE LEVEL~

I know that.

I never belived it for 1 sec. The media should be ashamed of themselves. Mad Mad

I HATE THE MEDIA

Poor Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 pm

I agree with you! Smile I work in the Mental health field and I know the idea of Micahel taking that many pills per day is Crazy! You are right taking that many pills would have killed him the first time! IMHO this is just what the media wants us to believe in order to keep discrediting him!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Banessa wrote:

I agree with you! Smile I work in the Mental health field and I know the idea of Micahel taking that many pills per day is Crazy! You are right taking that many pills would have killed him the first time! IMHO this is just what the media wants us to believe in order to keep discrediting him!

100% agree with this and second it. I've said it a million times - the amount of drugs 'they say' that Michael was supposed to be taking would knock out and kill a horse let alone a skinny man.
It's all complete BS, nobody would be able to function on that much in one go - they'd OD - let alone every single night. How stupid do they think we are?
I think some media folk should take 30 Xanax pills as an experiment and see if they wake up the next morning, maybe then they wouldn't print such junk as 'fact'.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 am

LOLOL Haven't you figured it out yet? It's whatever makes MJ look bad. MJ can't use a computer, he's like a retarded puppy. hahahaha. MJ had secret email accounts to get drugs... JUNKIE...

People suck.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down