Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's my thoughts on the "burial".

+4
GirlSaturday
ishealive
EarthAngel90
Rach
8 posters

Go down

Here's my thoughts on the "burial". Empty Here's my thoughts on the "burial".

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Ok so I have been thinking about how The Jackson's are going to get out of the "burial" on September 3rd and I can only think of one thing.

I think we will see them going into the cemetary and coming out but we won't see the actual burial because of the tight security. I then think that we will be told Michael has been cremated. Think about it. It's the easiet way for someone to say a funeral of some sort has taken place but people won't ask too many questions about the grave and it will stop fans from turning up to Forest Lawn.

Am I clutching at straws now?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Here's my thoughts on the "burial". Empty Re: Here's my thoughts on the "burial".

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 pm

You are Fishing and a Caught a Big One !!! I think you are right - they are going to be tighter than the Fort Knox on Money Delivering Day ..... when Michael's "Funeral" comes along .... then lie to the fans that he not with us anymore .... I wouldn't be surprised if you are so right !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Here's my thoughts on the "burial". Empty Re: Here's my thoughts on the "burial".

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Hmmm could happen Rachel, there will have to be a funeral, well you'd imagine so anyway and this way covers them!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Yes there was a link to a video with a police or security officer saying that no one but no one will get in there, heatseeking equipment on helicopters to seek out anyone hidden in trees, security with dogs, etc, a massive high wall with wire on top....We will only see them goin in and out, we will still not know if there has been a burial or not....I believe they said he will go in a vault in the wall in there, iv not heard about a cremation...Its taking place in the evening too, so that changed from the 10am time the one for his birthday had. We will never know, not yet anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey... at this point anything is possible.

If this is the route that they take then I am buying the first round of drinks ...lol.

Rachel wrote:Ok so I have been thinking about how The Jackson's are going to get out of the "burial" on September 3rd and I can only think of one thing.

I think we will see them going into the cemetary and coming out but we won't see the actual burial because of the tight security. I then think that we will be told Michael has been cremated. Think about it. It's the easiet way for someone to say a funeral of some sort has taken place but people won't ask too many questions about the grave and it will stop fans from turning up to Forest Lawn.

Am I clutching at straws now?!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Why in the name of all that is holy would you have a funeral at night?!

I know this whole thing is weird but that's the icing on the cake!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:49 pm

I have attended evening funerals.

Rachel wrote:Why in the name of all that is holy would you have a funeral at night?!

I know this whole thing is weird but that's the icing on the cake!!!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:08 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I have attended evening funerals.

I didn't mean that to sound disrepectful! I just never heard of it that's all.

If this is true it fits in with the theory that no burial is too take place. Under the cover of darkness and all that Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:40 pm

I think that in order for the hoax to be more believable they have to go through with some kind of burial! Think about! if they don't "pretend to bury someone" soon! more people are going to start questioning just wth is going on?
and maybe just maybe MJ is not ready to reveal the hoax! Also it gives more way for them to keep Michael's name circulating on the press and media
Very Happy

So IMHO there has to be a burial in order to keep the hoax alive! Cool
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 pm

I didn't view your comment as disrespectful. I shared my experience with night funerals to gain a greater insight on whether night funerals are a bad thing within other cultures. Remember, I am an American. Most funerals that I have attended were morning or early afternoon. There have been a few evening ones. As noted in the "Just to chat about whatever/random facts about ourselves" thread, I do not handle death very well so it follows that funerals are not really on my "A list" of events to attend.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm

No Offense to anyone - Evening Funerals seems very Dark and Scary .. would you have a Funeral in the Morning or in The Afternoon - Less Fright & Weird Things Happening? that sounds strange 2 to me do that ....?!?!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:No Offense to anyone - Evening Funerals seems very Dark and Scary .. would you have a Funeral in the Morning or in The Afternoon - Less Fright & Weird Things Happening? that sounds strange 2 to me do that ....?!?!

Yeah I do Sad

I don't like graveyards at the best of times so to me it's my idea of a nightmare. I hope it doesn't scare the children Sad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 pm

I agree with you, I think they'll say he was cremated. Frankly I'm surprised they haven't said that he was cremated from the beginning, just to keep people from asking questions about his body.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 am

it'd be more difficult for us to get a clear vision of what's going on if it's evening/night. It'd be more difficult for us to study body language etc......Just look how difficult it is for us to see the "mj at the coroner's office" video clearly.

That being said, i think they'll delay it again.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:23 am

if all you're gonna do is bury a loved one, why the need for all the security? Unless you're trying to hide something Razz Sorry jackson family, but this "area 51" style is just further proof to me that this is indeed a hoax.......

(im sure they'll postpone the burial once again "because they need to sort out the details of the burial")......
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down