Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Possible Plan?~

+5
GirlSaturday
ballongiraf
phoenix
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
DreamChild
9 posters

Go down

~Possible Plan?~ Empty ~Possible Plan?~

Post by DreamChild Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 am

~I have a few thoughts that I have been wondering about and I'd really Love to know if anyone else may be having them as well~

I love you Embarassed I love you

~Someone here Posted Information of the Prescription Medication named Versed~

~It said that this Medication may not have the desired effect (It would not make the Person Ready For Surgery) if the Patient has an Addiction to other Pain killers~

~Which The Media has been trying to convince everyone that Michael was STRONGLY Addicted to HEAVY amounts of PAINKILLERS~

~BUT~

~In the Post it said that this one of the symptoms of an Overdose of this particular Medication is "Deep Sleep"~

~It also stated that there was a specific Medication that could be administered to reverse this effect~

~I have always wondered about the description that "Dr." Murray gave about the way he "found" Michael~

~He described Michael in this way: "Very slow,shallow breathing and with a very faint pulse"
~

~From the first moment that I heard that description (AFTER I began to think that maybe Michael was still here with us)~The thought occurred to me that these words also can be used to describe someone who is SOUND ASLEEP~

~When You are asleep Your Breathing slows down,Your Heartbeat slows down,Your brain activity slows down~

~I am stuck btween two possibilites~

~ONE~~ Michael was SOUND ASLEEP when "Dr." Murray "Found" him and he somehow panicked~ (This I highly doubt~~But still it's there in my Mind~

~Or~

~TWO~~ This was part of Michael's REALISTIC Approach to this "Death" and by that I mean this :

~If this Movie Theory is Correct then The following could be Possible:

~Michael reaches the part in his plan where his "Death" is supposed to occurr~~Dr. Murray gives Michael just enough of the Versed to put him into the "Deep Sleep" state as it was described in the Medications Information Description~

~The events unfold as we have all Witnessed them~~The Delayed 911 Call~~The Strange Ambulance Arrival and Departure~

~Suppose the "Dr." and The Bodyguard who placed the 911Call actuall applied Make-Up to Michael's face (Or Michael applied it himself beforehand)notice his face is much darker than usual~~Not to mention the fact that The Medics stated that the condition known as Lividity had set in (Lividity is when a person has been dead for between 2-3 hours and because the Heart is no longer circulating Blood through the Body all of the Blood sinks to the lower half of the Body)If this was actually the Case then Michael~Having no pigment in his skin due to Vitiligo~Should have been completely WHITE~~Not the Cocoa complection that we see in the Ambulance photo~~

~~So the Medics place Michael inside of the Ambulance and distract everyone with taking so long to exit the driveway~~and on the way to the Hospital they administer the Reversal Medicine and Michael wakes up by the time that they arrive at the Hospital having had enough time to clear his thoughts enough to follow through with the interesting Video that we see of him peeking out of the Helicopter as weel as the footage of him moving around inside of the Helicopter and of course the footage of him getting out of the Coroner's Van and ducking inside of a doorway~

~If my thoughts here are True~~then that would most likely mean that "Dr." Murray's actions and Behaviour were done as planned and as requested by Michael himself~~and it may explain why there is so much discrepency in whether or not "Dr." Murray is going to be "Charged" with anything or not~

~Like I said these are only thoughts that I have been Pondering~

~I would really Appreciate hearing what You may think!~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

~Possible Plan?~ Empty Re: ~Possible Plan?~

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 am

It was not MJ in the ambulance, PERIOD. I think it was the O2 guy.
Michael was long gone into hiding at the time of the 911 call...which I also think is fake. Teh EMT's are also fake. This explains the strang arrival and departure of the ambulance, cus of course, actors dont know proper protocol in manuevering and ambulance right? LOL
O2 guy is in the ambulance alive and well....this would explain the "healthy" look about his face.

I amde a new thread on this whole thing on Monday...did you see it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 am

well i really dont think that its MJ in the ambulance....i think its impersonator or the pic is photoshoped...we have somewhere on here a huge thread about why ppl think the ambulance picture is fake...
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:16 am

~Again~~I Apologize!~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 am

Apologize for what?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 am

DreamChild wrote:~Again~~I Apologize!~

no, there's no need for that. I like reading everyone's theories - while some may turn out not to be true, it's always interesting to see how others interpret and researches. Sometimes reading other peoples' theories makes you look at a certain piece of evidence in a completely new way.

So, keep on posting your thoughts and comments on this matter Smile No one here knows exactly what went on and why - we can only speculate, and you thoughts are just as welcome as everybody elses

Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am

please there is no need to apologize- we are here to speak out what we think and discuss it
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:31 am

~Thankyou!~

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:06 am

I also appreciate reading other people's opinions and theories. We tend to only view things through "our own eyes". I find that my own MJ hoax theories have expanded and developed after seeing things from other points of view.

ballongiraf wrote:

no, there's no need for that. I like reading everyone's theories - while some may turn out not to be true, it's always interesting to see how others interpret and researches. Sometimes reading other peoples' theories makes you look at a certain piece of evidence in a completely new way.

So, keep on posting your thoughts and comments on this matter Smile No one here knows exactly what went on and why - we can only speculate, and you thoughts are just as welcome as everybody elses

Smile
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 am

I think your thoughts on this is great.

And never apologize for what you think... Everyone's opinions and thoughts are welcome! Smile

Welcome to the MJ Forum.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:16 pm

~Thankyou For That!~

~Kindness is Under-Appreciated in this World~~I'm Glad that I found A Place where at least A Little of it Is Hiding!~

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Welli think the theory is great! but the ambulance photo shouldnt dismiss the theory if we all believe that it was photoshopped/and or fake. What i mean is if we believe the photo was planted then nobody got a photo inside the ambulance that day so we really dont know what went on, whether there was a decoy in the ambulance, whether it was michael, or whether there was anyone in there at all. So great theory! but i dont know if Michael would risk putting himself in such a state as a deep sleep...
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:37 pm

~There are too many Coincidences for them to be just that~~Coincidences~~~There is an Exactness to all of this~There are signs of Meticulous Planning~~The kind of Meticulous Planning that comes from someone who is a Perfectionist and is very much a Detail-Oriented person~

~Does This Sound Like Anyone We Know?~

confused Question confused Question
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Michael's genius can do everything!

I hope he did planed all this and he's alive, if not, my heart will be broken forever!

Anyway, I'll still hope 'till someone will prove me the contrary!

I I love you you Michael! Come back!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 pm

~Why would we see all of these connections that we are seeing if Michael were Truly Gone?~

~There is only so much that Denial and Grief can explain away~

~Michael is Alive~

~Believe!~

I love you I love you Embarassed I love you I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 pm

:~ Just too many COINCIDENCES EVERYWHERE to explain away ~:

:~ XOXOXOX ~:

DreamChild wrote:~Why would we see all of these connections that we are seeing if Michael were Truly Gone?~

~Believe!~

I love you I love you Embarassed I love you I love you
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

~Yes!~