Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's MOVIE GHOSTS - Something Interesting .....

+3
ishealive
Sweet1
CantStopLovingU
7 posters

Go down

MJ's MOVIE GHOSTS - Something Interesting ..... Empty MJ's MOVIE GHOSTS - Something Interesting .....

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:01 am

I am watching the first part of Michael's movie, and I noticed / realized something.

When the crowd gets to the home of the "FREAK" led by Michael playing the white man, the plaque on the front of the residence says "Someplace Else" ... then I said to myself as I was watching the scene, "Thats Michael" I had to keep reminding myself that the white man is Michael - because the make up job is so insanely good! It doesnt look like a mask or makeup at all - Just looks like a white man.

So it is very possible that whoever the O2 guy is, that he was wearing the same type of make-up mask that they put on Michael for the Ghost Movie.

They can make you look like whoever they want you to look like. They only difficult part to replicate fully would be his eyes, and they are covered.

I have said in previous posts that if you blow the O2 portrait up the one with the big cheesy smile, you can clearly see the EYES behind the shades, and they are not Michaels.

Just something to think about. A good make up team could:
A) Make the O2 Imposter pass for Michael
B) Hide Michael in plain site IE: The hat man

I dont think any of us should get discouraged at all ... Nothing has really changed, the hoax just proceeds. I am sure that many of the field officers working on this case have no idea this is a hoax. ED in the coroners office? He knows the deal.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

MJ's MOVIE GHOSTS - Something Interesting ..... Empty Re: MJ's MOVIE GHOSTS - Something Interesting .....

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:28 am

Also at the end of the movie, when Michael asks the evil mayor "Do you still want me to go?" and the kids are saying NO but the Mayor says YES!! Michael says "OK I'll Go"

He drops to the ground and begins to smash his hands/lower arms to the ground and then his face. It starts to turn to dust, and then a second later the rest of his body "Poof!" The winds blow and take away all of the dust / matter that is left of "him" ... Kind of made me cry because it represented Michael's feeling that he was FORCED to GO on June 25th.

The mayor thinks he won, and starts to walk towards the door. The other people there especially the kids are very sad, crying, and looking at what appears to be a last speck of dust.

When the evil mayor opens the door to leave after shouting LETS GO! to the crowd - Whose face is in the doorway! LOL - HELLO!!!!!

He scares the hell out of the MAYOR! - If this isnt an allagory of what may be to come I dont know what is.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

MJ's MOVIE GHOSTS - Something Interesting ..... Empty Re: MJ's MOVIE GHOSTS - Something Interesting .....

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:33 am

Yep! MJ played the maestro that lived in the castle called Someplace Else and the town Mayor played by MJ came with parents/kids to run him out of town. MJ also played the superghoul. He was really good with disguises. I watch that video all the time. I enjoy the music/dance. He always had the best dancers in his shortfilms/movies. You're right nothing has changed. I personally have never given up. It's strange. I have never cried because I thought MJ was gone. I have cried when I saw the media or read something that wasn't true. I could never figure out why MJ couldn't be left alone. He's the only Entertainer in the music industry that has been in the media/press throughout their entire music career. It's amazing! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm

I only watched Ghosts last night, it's absolutley brillaint. I really feel what's happening right now (TII) is a reflection of Ghosts - it is all too familiar.

Back in June I was only 50/50 (hense my usernane) but now more than ever i'm so convinced MJ will be back and this is just a wider scale of Ghosts, if you know what I mean.

I think MJ is giving the Media enough rope.. he's not stupid the man is a genius, he knows what works and what seperates the men from the boys!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

ishealive wrote:I only watched Ghosts last night, it's absolutley brillaint. I really feel what's happening right now (TII) is a reflection of Ghosts - it is all too familiar.

Back in June I was only 50/50 (hense my usernane) but now more than ever i'm so convinced MJ will be back and this is just a wider scale of Ghosts, if you know what I mean.

I think MJ is giving the Media enough rope.. he's not stupid the man is a genius, he knows what works and what seperates the men from the boys!

I totally agree with you!
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 am

Is it true the mayor is meant to be tom sneddon?
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:19 am

I heard that it was definitely a swipe at Sneddon..which was very nicely played I might add. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down