Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

+51
Adi
paulinah79
Peace
mjssoulmate
The White Rabbit
Harleyblonde
MadelineDD
neverlandprincess
You.Rock.My.World
marsheliamorgan
Pammy
SeeingClues
StenniZ
Alfaomega
hungry
Gabriel Walker
nlb
ilprincipe
IWSICS
phoenix
MiaPaparazzi
illusionist
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Smelly
Human_nature
anotherpartofme
mysticallymagestically
neverlandsfairy
jade jackson
Give.In.To.Me
meleah3
GirlSaturday
mjthelegendlives
MJJ Love
MichelleMissesMJ
Banessa
yaya
Sweet1
Lorrie
Grace
ishealive
PYT
annieisnotokey
MJFOREVER
endlessfire
dunno_it
emo_pinkt
EarthAngel90
nohype
MJFoReVeRandAlways
CantStopLovingU
55 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

Post by You.Rock.My.World Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Hey guys,

I'm first time poster here, and nervous!, so please be gentle!! Lol! If this has been mentioned before please delete! BTW, I have been 'lurking' around for a while before joining, reading all your findings/research/posts and I have to say that you guys are the greatest and I look forward to getting to know everyone along the way! I'm so with you!

Anyway, i don't know if you will all think I'm crazy, but I have been scrutinizing photo's of Michael since we were told about 'Jonathan'. In nearly every (other) photo going back to the late 80's until now I have noticed that his right eye (or left if it has been reversed!) has a slightly lazy/droopy eyelid and I'm sure that Michael didn't have that before! Or maybe I'm wrong!

Sometimes the hair covers it over, or he is facing away so you don't see, or the hat, hand etc covers it. Then there is the sunglasses, a big help! I think I'm going insane! I don't know how to do links, but on most MJ sites you can see this. You can't have a lazy eyelid one day and not the next!

Please tell me I'm wrong!! Rock xx
You.Rock.My.World

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Welcome 2 The Forum ... We all have suspicious ideas & theories - welcome 2 the club & add anything that will lead us closer !!!!! and you will love it here !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by You.Rock.My.World Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Welcome 2 The Forum ... We all have suspicious ideas & theories - welcome 2 the club & add anything that will lead us closer !!!!! and you will love it here !!!!

Thanks earthangel! I hope I can help!!! I know I will love it here!
You.Rock.My.World

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 pm

We're not going to bite you, You.Rock.My.World, don't worry about that. And welcome to the forum! I'm really glad you like it here - I know I do.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:43 am

This is more than I can fathom-way to much.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:This is more than I can fathom-way to much.

Same goes for me, but I'm definitely gonna concentrate on possible lazy/droopy eyelids from now on. It's somthing I've never looked for, so perhaps it's a way to spot differences. Who knows.

Thanks for your input you.rock.my.world! And welcome to fhe backup-family! Wink

Offtopic: to post a link, simply select and copy the link. When you type your message at this forum, there's a menu-bar above the textfield, where you see a small grey-colord chain-symbol. Click that and paste the link in there. Click ok, and you're done. Hope this helps. Smile

informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Insertlink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MadelineDD Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey guys:D My name is Madeline and i'm a huge MJ fan
i keep thinking about something. Maybe it's just me but, look at Michael when he announced the concerts and then look at the tape with his final rehearsal...don't you think that he looks different?

and i repeat myself :it's just my opinion Very Happy

Before you love me, try hard to love me! ~Childhood- Michael Jackson
MadelineDD
MadelineDD

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Hey Madeline! Welcome to the forum Smile
Yeah, many of us have noticed that Michael didn't seem the same at the press conference, and some even thought it was a double.
I myself don't really have much of an opinion on it at the moment. i need more information I guess.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635

Back to top Go down

Post by You.Rock.My.World Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 pm

StenniZ wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:This is more than I can fathom-way to much.

Same goes for me, but I'm definitely gonna concentrate on possible lazy/droopy eyelids from now on. It's somthing I've never looked for, so perhaps it's a way to spot differences. Who knows.

Thanks for your input you.rock.my.world! And welcome to fhe backup-family! informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_wink

Offtopic: to post a link, simply select and copy the link. When you type your message at this forum, there's a menu-bar above the textfield, where you see a small grey-colord chain-symbol. Click that and paste the link in there. Click ok, and you're done. Hope this helps. informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_smile

informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Insertlink

Hey StenniZ, thanks very much for the welcome and help with links!! informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

This site is fab! The work you all do is amazing... informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_cool

After I read about the whole 'double' possibility I'm wondering if it could be true. And looking at pics, there is a subtle difference. Bizarre!!

BTW Sorry if I've freaked anyone out!!
You.Rock.My.World

Back to top Go down

Post by You.Rock.My.World Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm

hungry wrote:We're not going to bite you, You.Rock.My.World, don't worry about that. And welcome to the forum! I'm really glad you like it here - I know I do.

Sorry, hungry.....I meant to say thanks very much for the welcome!! informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_biggrin informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
You.Rock.My.World

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi Madeline, You are right, many of us have spotted that the look and mannerisms at the O2 announcements make us think it was not Michael but a double. To me it was more his manner in which he spoke and the way he swaggered-Michael never walked like that. And the rehearsals look like an old film to me, he hasnt worn that hairstyle for years. There are a lot of things that do not make sense. We will keep digging and investigating. They have made so many slip-ups they will for sure make some more as the family will want to stay in the limelight.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Hi Madeline, You are right, many of us have spotted that the look and mannerisms at the O2 announcements make us think it was not Michael but a double. To me it was more his manner in which he spoke and the way he swaggered-Michael never walked like that. And the rehearsals look like an old film to me, he hasnt worn that hairstyle for years. There are a lot of things that do not make sense. We will keep digging and investigating. They have made so many slip-ups they will for sure make some more as the family will want to stay in the limelight.

Yes, it was either a double/impersonator at the O2 announcement OR Michael himself deliberatly acting weird, walking strange, etc. But we've read, thought and discussed so much about this, that I doubt anyone is completely sure about it, so I guess we'll have to wait for new clues and reports.

Since the slip-ups and 'hints' seem to get more obvious and deliberate as time progresses, I think in the end we'll find out. As always...da troot will prevail! Wink lol!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:30 am

The thing is though, that 'IF' Michael was the one singing and 'Jonathan' was the one dancing shouldn't we mourn the loss of him as well? 'IF' this is the case he would be a part of the 'Michael Jackson' that everyone loves. Most people love him for more than just his voice. I think this is what the 'Informant' was talking about in the earlier conversation when he said 'four sides instead of two'. This double was as much a part of the ICON that IS Michael Jackson as the man himself.

If the theory posed by Rachel is true, then YOUR statement here is also VERY TRUE ...
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Rabbit Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm

albino

Last edited by The White Rabbit on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 pm

played by people..Tired of being

What does that mean? Can you elaborate on these two incomplete statements?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Rabbit Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 pm

i think he meant he was tired of being played by people... he didn't really elaborate on anything
The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Does this informant still exist?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 pm

That's like saying Wylie Draper didn't die and he's replaced him since 1992. So sad that he died right after the movie came out. Hmm.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Rabbit Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 am

mjssoulmate wrote:Does this informant still exist?

Yes *name withheld for reason unknown* on twitter

honestly... informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

Last edited by The White Rabbit on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:42 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
UPDATE: JUST WONDERING WHY as many folks have pointed out since last night that at both the MEMORIAL and the FUNERAL/BURIAL Last night, there were NO Recent Pictures of Michael used at all.

Every single picture they use stops at the BAD ERA.

I do not think that is a coincidence - It has to have something to do with the Jonathan theory.

A mean not even one of those lovely pictures of Michael holding Prince as a new born baby? Nothing from the last decade? Please if you have any thoughts on this, I would like to hear them informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

Wow, this just gave me the chills... I never thought about that.. yeah, you are totally right, why is that? I have always thought that the man that is with the mom of the two first children of Mike is not MIke, he just looks quite weird to me... I don't know what to think, I am so confussed already and now you got to confusse me more.. hahaha.. omg!!
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:44 am

Guest wrote:OMG. But If Jonathan died, why havent any of his family members spoken out? I mean they have to know right?

His parents have to know if he died. BTW he is not that old

Maybe they have spoken out, but not in public... maybe they were well paid for it.. who knows. So confussed!!!!
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:47 am

The White Rabbit wrote:

Yes MediaHypeAgain on twitter

Well WOW, WOW, WOW.

I have been reading that Twitter account for ages...it has always fascinated me and somehow seemed quite telling.
Some of the posts were just so close to MJ for some reason.
There was always something about what they said.
Then it was suddenly locked the same day the MJHD website disappeared.
I was doubly sad then.
Adi
Adi

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:49 am

I know that Mike had impersonators and people that works for him, you know.. but from that to say that he faked his completly life... I don't think so.
His voice is unique and the same with the way how he moves and everything, that can't be copied... no, I don't think so.
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:49 am

The White Rabbit wrote:

I had no idea that the Informant was MHA?? Wow
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 am

paulinah79 wrote:I know that Mike had impersonators and people that works for him, you know.. but from that to say that he faked his completly life... I don't think so.
His voice is unique and the same with the way how he moves and everything, that can't be copied... no, I don't think so.

If you read the whole thread you will see that the Informant never said it was an impersonator. He was very adamant that Jonathan was a double not an impersonator. A double is like a twin. He claims that Jonathan came on the scene in the mid 90's and that both Jonathan and Michael both were out in public.

I just found it very odd that the burial, memorial, funeral whatever, that not one picture of Michael from the last decade was used at all. They were all old pictures that stopped at the bad era.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:58 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
paulinah79 wrote:I know that Mike had impersonators and people that works for him, you know.. but from that to say that he faked his completly life... I don't think so.

If you read the whole thread you will see that the Informant never said it was an impersonator. He was very adamant that Jonathan was a double not an impersonator. A double is like a twin. He claims that Jonathan came on the scene in the mid 90's and that both Jonathan and Michael both were out in public.

I just found it very odd that the burial, memorial, funeral whatever, that not one picture of Michael from the last decade was used at all. They were all old pictures that stopped at the bad era.

yep..I know what you are saying. I agree.

I always remember the first time I saw the video clip for Black and White way back in the early 90's...I questioned even back then how different Mj looked from the video single released before.......
Adi
Adi

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 am

Hmmm.

informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_cool

Last edited by illusionist on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:19 am

The White Rabbit wrote:

Prolly shouldn't have done that.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Rabbit Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Why? i didn't know it was a big secret. Delete if necessary
The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:38 pm

You never reveal your sources publicly Wink
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Rabbit Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:41 pm

sorry, i thought it was common knowledge now. It was so long ago. I've asked someone to help lol me and my big trap.
The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Where is and who is MJ? informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_mad informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_geek informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Confused informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_sad
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 pm

The White Rabbit wrote:sorry, i thought it was common knowledge now. It was so long ago. I've asked someone to help lol me and my big trap.

I agree WO - The "Informant" made the choice to provide information that he knew was being posted to MJHD. MHA also was tweeting very publicly.

Its not like the Informant contacted you and you alone and asked you to keep your conversations private.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:01 pm

There is a vid of MJ AND his double along with the kid, shopping. MJ and the double are waering green jackets........the double seems to have been videod by accident...Its on here somewhere...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:10 pm

The White Rabbit wrote:

honestly... informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

You little Mata Hari, you!
haha , we all confide in The Rabbit..
love , G xxxxxx
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a vid of MJ AND his double along with the kid, shopping. MJ and the double are waering green jackets........the double seems to have been videod by accident...Its on here somewhere...

It'd be intriguing to take a peek at that if you manage to locate it. Smile
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:36 pm

StripedFeline wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a vid of MJ AND his double along with the kid, shopping. MJ and the double are waering green jackets........the double seems to have been videod by accident...Its on here somewhere...

It'd be intriguing to take a peek at that if you manage to locate it. informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_smile

Give me the link please informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm

on't have the link, but i'm thinking if you type in youtube michael jackson and kids shopping at ed hardy you'll find it
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimsdu Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
StripedFeline wrote:

It'd be intriguing to take a peek at that if you manage to locate it. informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_smile

Give me the link please informant - UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 4 Icon_razz

If thats the Ed Hardy store video its a Mirror there is also 2 Princes
Kimsdu
Kimsdu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 pm

not a mirror!!!! look carefully, at one point you see mj standing face forward and the "mirror image" is facing sideways, and if that is not enough, there are no other reflections in the "mirror" i've checked a 1000 times, and could only come up with the conclusion that there were in fact 2 mj's
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Rabbit Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Gabriel Walker wrote:
The White Rabbit wrote:

You little Mata Hari, you!
haha , we all confide in The Rabbit..
love , G xxxxxx

hmm now, i'm going to admit i had to look that up. A femme Fatal spy that was executed, i kinda like the femme fatal bit and sort of the spy bit, but the executed bit really kinda put a dampener on things lol!
The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4