Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo...why is there a dress rehearsal for the funeral.......

+27
StenniZ
Human_nature
mommy
MiaPaparazzi
ballongiraf
nlb
neverlandsfairy
Banessa
Liberian.Girl.
EarthAngel90
kdkennedy74
PYT
Give.In.To.Me
mjthelegendlives
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Lorrie
jade jackson
yaya
GirlSaturday
annieisnotokey
MJJ Love
zembla
Another.Part.Of.Me
bibi
DawneVee
DareMe
~~Kristy~~
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Soooo...why is there a dress rehearsal for the funeral....... Empty Soooo...why is there a dress rehearsal for the funeral.......

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Credit goes to MJHD

ET said that there was a dress rehearsal going on tonight for the funeral. Why would there be a dress rehearsal for a funeral?

Back to top Go down

Soooo...why is there a dress rehearsal for the funeral....... Empty Re: Soooo...why is there a dress rehearsal for the funeral.......

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 pm

What the what is up with that? Why would they need a dress rehearsal for a funeral?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Soooo...why is there a dress rehearsal for the funeral....... Empty Re: Soooo...why is there a dress rehearsal for the funeral.......

Post by DareMe Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Smile Because they need to make sure the dummy who's taking MJ's place in the casket looks believable of course!

On another note, as many funerals I have been to.. I've never heard anything about.. rehearsing?? Unless, you only have to rehearse and fake cry at some one's funeral who isn't really dead.

Dress Rehearsal def.
"A full, uninterrupted rehearsal of a play with costumes and stage properties."
DareMe

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:Credit goes to MJHD

ET said that there was a dress rehearsal going on tonight for the funeral. Why would there be a dress rehearsal for a funeral?

scratch My thoughts exactly. What a production this is turning into. Rolling Eyes
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:43 pm

i thought only weddiings had rehearsals in general.... affraid
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 pm

So everyone knows their cues and what they have to do for tomorrow to make it believable to a largely unsuspecting public including:
1). Fake tears
2). Mascara running down their faces
3). The obligatory trying to jump into the hole (NB: crypt in this case)
4). Someone leading the mother off into the distance
5). Long lingering meaningful looks at the casket
6). Some sort of pitch-perfect yet memorable speech/eulogy/song/event which creates headlines.

Apologies for the twisted humour, but a dress rehearsal my ass.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Latoya is supposed to have dressed Michael long ago in his casket. Dont tell me they are having a dress rehearsel tonight, he has start to be decased. Sorry, but he is, and that smells.. Thats pretty groz if you think about it.

BTW Do not trust a magazine named after a fairytale Alian lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm

APOM, yes, with a little help from Kenny - the director - Ortega perchance? ;-)
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:So everyone knows their cues and what they have to do for tomorrow to make it believable to a largely unsuspecting public including:
1). Fake tears
6). Some sort of pitch-perfect yet memorable speech/eulogy/song/event which creates headlines.

I will be LMAO tomorrow if what you wrote actually ends up being true.... afro
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 pm

As far as I know, for a funeral, you can just wear something shitty in black, you will never use again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:58 pm

zembla wrote:APOM, yes, with a little help from Kenny - the director - Ortega perchance? ;-)
Perhaps - KennyO's crackhead self will be directing everyone and making sure they're all in position - it'll be just like High School Musical
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 pm

DawneVee wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:So everyone knows their cues and what they have to do for tomorrow to make it believable to a largely unsuspecting public including:
1). Fake tears

If it comes true I may just drop down dead laughing.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:02 pm

I wish this was being aired on US TV. Geesh.

Does anyone know if this will be LIVE STREAMED online from the GERMAN NEWS?

Thanks.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
DawneVee wrote:
1). Fake tears

If it comes true I may just drop down dead laughing.

Mabye we wont even get to see it all that close?? I mean, there will not be any papparazzi near the family

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:07 pm

1). Fake tears

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm

I happen to love the twisted humor!

"Long lingering meaningful looks at the casket" cheers

1). Fake tears

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm

MJJ Love wrote:I wish this was being aired on US TV. Geesh.

Thanks.

that's what i was also wondering...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Rolling Eyes I am laughing so hard I'm almost crying. They are going to prepare a body that has been in cold storage for two months...Karen is going to do the make up just right on a body that has been autopsied at least twice and had it's brain removed. PLEASE! Do they think we are stupid? Why is no one in the media commenting on this. I would hate to be Karen Faye doing the make up on a corpse that has been dead for two months and had 2 autopsies and the brain removed. Even if it were possible, and I really don't think it is, you couldn't pay me a million dollars to do that. I would have bad dreams for the rest of my like.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:35 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:What the what is up with that?

Tell me about it. I've NEVER heard of a dress rehearsal for a funeral, and I actually called some people and polled some neighbors to ask if they had. The responses were a unanimous NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.

I take this is as good (weird) news, then, so happy thoughts for me, whatever the Jacksons et al were doing in Cali tonight.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Another thing...... the "Ricotta donuts" and Janet's twitter post "Dunk." conjures up something funny...

The 7:00 p.m. funeral -- SEVEN AGAIN

Also Aretha Franklin was reportedly to sing (...............let me guess: R-E-S-P-E-C-T??), but now they're saying it's Gladys Knight (.....what, no Pips??!)

...............and the unbelievableness of this HOAX continues.............

..(BTW: These things are soooo far fetched.....why r we doubting the feelings in our hearts, in our gut.....our intuition???)........

to be continued.....................................

:~ XOXOXOXOX Micheal = LOVE XOXOXOXOX ~:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 pm

1). Fake tears

LMAO...I almost wet my pants reading this...especially #3

Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:46 pm

lol! after all their silly screw ups at the July memorial they SHOULD have a dress rehearsal...I mean come on... THIS IS IT!! The "real" deal...they can't afford anymore screw ups. We'll see how their performances go tomorrow.

ps..see ya soon MJ
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Another thing...... the "Ricotta donuts" and Janet's twitter post "Dunk." conjures up something funny...

The 7:00 p.m. funeral -- SEVEN AGAIN

Also Aretha Franklin was reportedly to sing (...............let me guess: R-E-S-P-E-C-T??), but now they're saying it's Gladys Knight (.....what, no Pips??!)

...............and the unbelievableness of this HOAX continues.............

..(BTW: These things are soooo far fetched.....why r we doubting the feelings in our hearts, in our gut.....our intuition???)........

to be continued.....................................

:~ XOXOXOXOX Micheal = LOVE XOXOXOXOX ~:

i also noticed the "dunk" comment. i thought it was odd, but i couldn't think of anything to relate it to...other than it possibly being an inside joke between she and michael.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Michaels nickname for Janet was Dunk when she was little because of her size.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Gotham Chopra will not be involved here. According to his twitter he is wondering if he should go on Larry King tomorrow to commemorate his friend Michael Jackson even though he is not attending his burial.
scratch
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Maybe they needed a dress rehearsal to know exactly how to act when he walks out of the moseleum with them...LOL!!!!

If only...but I can hope!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 pm

1). Fake tears

I bet you are right on this ..... %100 percent right ... LMAOXD!!!! lol! lol! lol!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:56 pm

1). Fake tears

I lol'd. Laughing
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:12 pm

1). Fake tears

LMAO I think you wrote exactly what a lot of us were thinking! Good Post! Smile Don't forget so that Joe, Latoya and Jermaine can finally agree in what they will say and get their parts right for the first time! Or maybe not! lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Exactly...otherwise they might start ad-libbing. Joe will start promoting his damn record label again. LaToya and Jermaine might also try to promote one of their destined-for-failure projects.

Banessa wrote:
1). Fake tears

LMAO I think you wrote exactly what a lot of us were thinking! Good Post! Smile Don't forget so that Joe, Latoya and Jermaine can finally agree in what they will say and get their parts right for the first time! Or maybe not! lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Banessa wrote:
1). Fake tears

I think they will forget their script. lol!

And now I trully believe if there is someone to be buried tomorrow, this will be a decoy/double/namesake one.

Or maybe the rehearsal was to well...Prepare the RESSURACTION MIRACLE (let me dream a bit, sigh)...Cause for God Sake I never heard about that before!Even Diana´s and John Paul II they had it O.o
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Exactly...otherwise they might start ad-libbing. Joe will start promoting his damn record label again. LaToya and Jermaine might also try to promote one of their destined-for-failure projects.

Banessa wrote:
1). Fake tears

lol! lol! That's why there were all the delays, MJ wanted to make sure they were ready this time!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:01 pm

nlb wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Exactly...otherwise they might start ad-libbing. Joe will start promoting his damn record label again. LaToya and Jermaine might also try to promote one of their destined-for-failure projects.

Banessa wrote:
1). Fake tears

lol! lol! That's why there were all the delays, MJ wanted to make sure they were ready this time!

ROFL lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:29 pm

dress rehearsal? Burial to be shown on tv? MJ "made ready for his big day"? This sounds more like someone, who's getting ready to do a show, rather than preparations for a funeral.

If he indeed is dead, spending time on and making a freaking dress rehearsal a priority is just too disrespectful. Why even the need for one? Just write "wear black" on the freaking invitation and focus on the more important matters, like tending to his children, for instance.

Geez...
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:33 pm

The only thing missing from this show is the red carpet...

ballongiraf wrote:dress rehearsal? Burial to be shown on tv? MJ "made ready for his big day"? This sounds more like someone, who's getting ready to do a show, rather than preparations for a funeral.

If he indeed is dead, spending time on and making a freaking dress rehearsal a priority is just too disrespectful. Why even the need for one? Just write "wear black" on the freaking invitation and focus on the more important matters, like tending to his children, for instance.

Geez...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 am

Maybe they want a dress rehearsal to see if anybody will recognize a disguised MJ lol!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:52 am

ballongiraf wrote: Just write "wear black" on the freaking invitation and focus on the more important matters, like tending to his children, for instance.

Geez...

AMEN!!!!! What about the kids??? Going thru this AGAIN?! I think this is borderline ABUSE and maybe that judge should look into who is caring for MJs precious babies because this is just sick. I am sorry but WHO in the h-e-double hockey sticks in their right minds thinks this is a NORMAL, and HEALTHY environment for 3 kids who have just lost the only parent they ever had in their lives?

I apologize, but this has REALLY been bothering me. So they really think this is in THEIR best interest? Really? Seriously?! scratch scratch scratch scratch Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ok I am done now.

tongue ~mp
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 am

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
ballongiraf wrote: Just write "wear black" on the freaking invitation and focus on the more important matters, like tending to his children, for instance.

Geez...

AMEN!!!!! What about the kids??? Going thru this AGAIN?! I think this is borderline ABUSE and maybe that judge should look into who is caring for MJs precious babies because this is just sick. I am sorry but WHO in the h-e-double hockey sticks in their right minds thinks this is a NORMAL, and HEALTHY environment for 3 kids who have just lost the only parent they ever had in their lives?

I apologize, but this has REALLY been bothering me. So they really think this is in THEIR best interest? Really? Seriously?! scratch scratch scratch scratch Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ok I am done now.

tongue ~mp

no, i agree with you.
According to MJ's family, they made the kids watch their dead dad at the hospital "becasue it'd be good for them" ( Suspect ), then Paris ( i think it was) saw him again at the wake they had before the memorial. Then the kids had to be present at the memorial, listening to all those sap stories about their daddy - but wait, that's not enough? NO... of course they also have to endure seeing their daddy (who's been dead and in a freezer for +2 months) lie in a coffin.

wtf????
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 am

The kids have their own lawer now and I don't understand why this person is not taking care of them emotionally, but only finansially. I'm thinking: If I was their lawer I would stress that it's way to difficult for them not to have a place where they can finally say good bye to their only parent instead of not having closure for more than two months. If they are emotionally and psycologically unstable for the rest of their lifes because of this traumatising event and the way it was (not) handled - all the money in the world can't make them happy.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:28 am

The casket will not be open. If it is - we have just been confirmed that it is not MJ that has died. Not that I know anything relating to post mortem preservation, but I am sure that it won't be a pretty sight - Karen Faye or not.
And - I watched an autopsy vid on youtube. It's going to be very difficult to apply a nice make-up to someone who's gone through what the vid shows.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:32 am

if the coffin wont be open, they WHY did the family spend time and money on getting him dressed and get the make up reapplied?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:00 am

Human_nature wrote:
mommy wrote:The casket will not be open. If it is - we have just been confirmed that it is not MJ that has died. Not that I know anything relating to post mortem preservation, but I am sure that it won't be a pretty sight - Karen Faye or not.
And - I watched an autopsy vid on youtube. It's going to be very difficult to apply a nice make-up to someone who's gone through what the vid shows.

usually, they can make it (after an autopsy) Really?
..but after more than 2 months..it's very weird.

And the the casket is supposed to be open..sadly...
How do we know? And why would they want it open? Question
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 am

MJJ Love wrote:I wish this was being aired on US TV. Geesh.

Thanks.

I found the following on a German website:

Alle Sendetermine im Überblick:

Donnerstag, 3. September, um 16.05 Uhr: "n-tv Reportage - Michael Jackson - Ein Leben weder schwarz noch weiß"
Donnerstag, 3. September, um 19.30 Uhr: "News Spezial - Trauer um Michael Jackson"
Donnerstag, 3. September, um 20.05 Uhr: "n-tv Reportage - Sein Leben war Musik - Best of Michael Jackson"
Freitag, 4. September, ab 00.15 Uhr: "Die lange Michael-Jackson-Nacht"
Freitag, 4. September, ab 3.30 Uhr: Beerdigung LIVE

Freitag, 4. September, ab 06.00 Uhr halbstündlich bis 11.30 Uhr und um 14.30 Uhr: "News Spezial - Abschied von Michael Jackson"

Kontakt / Quelle
Christoph Hammerschmidt
Direktor Marketing & Kommunikation
(0221) 9152 2900
Christoph.Hammerschmidt@n-tv.de
Source:

http://www.medienhandbuch.de/news/n-tv-uebertraegt-michael-jackson-beerdigung-live-28426.html

I have to go to work right now, but if anyone wants me to, I could make a translation tonight. In short, the above states the broadcasting-shedule for German TV-station, that's gonna show the funeral. The article has a source/contact-person (Christoph Hammerschmidt, so if anyone has the time, they could perhaps send this guy an email, to find out whether the programm will also be streamed on internet. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 am

mommy wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
mommy wrote:The casket will not be open. If it is - we have just been confirmed that it is not MJ that has died. Not that I know anything relating to post mortem preservation, but I am sure that it won't be a pretty sight - Karen Faye or not.

usually, they can make it (after an autopsy) Really?
..but after more than 2 months..it's very weird.

And the the casket is supposed to be open..sadly...
How do we know? And why would they want it open? Question

To me it makes no sense to have the casket open after all this time. Of course nothing about this whole burial or getting ready for the burial makes sense to me. scratch

I can see having an open casket viewing for closure. However, not after two months. Didn't the family already have their viewing on the day of the memorial?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:46 am

It's what they said. I can't tell it's true, but it's what they said.

One of the many articles :

quote :

“This will be a private ceremony. His hairstylist has made his hair
special and a make-up artist has gone in and fixed him up so he’s ready
for the big day,”
the Mirror quoted him as saying.
Is this when we get suspicious???

link here :

http://www.newspostonline.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-mjs-kids-to-place-goodbye-daddy-notes-in-his-coffin-2009090368121[/quote]
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:01 am

i gonne stay awake all night to see on german TV wats going on- so i can inform you- if you are not able to watch
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 am

Karen Faye is a make up artist for the living, I can't see her adapting to a dead body that easily. Would you? I've seen dead people after a few hours but over 2 months, I would be terrified of what I might see!! NO ONE should see a body after this long. All a bit too crazy for me! affraid
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next