Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List the top 5 Michael Jackson Rumors, Theories and All around Crazy Stories

+2
Give.In.To.Me
GirlSaturday
6 posters

Go down

List the top 5 Michael Jackson Rumors, Theories and All around Crazy Stories Empty List the top 5 Michael Jackson Rumors, Theories and All around Crazy Stories

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 pm

The q&a that I had on another thread regarding the "white Michael vs black Michael" theory had me screaming with laughter and inspired this thread.

Before June 25th there were probably enough rumors, theories and all-around crazy stories to fill volumes. This thread is not intended to upset anyone or to make them feel sad about the general meaness toward Michael. If anything, I think that the list could have us all rolling with laughter at the dummies out there who created the silly rumors. i don't know about you guys...but...tonight...I could use some laughter.

What are the top 5 that you recall? Fire away...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

List the top 5 Michael Jackson Rumors, Theories and All around Crazy Stories Empty Re: List the top 5 Michael Jackson Rumors, Theories and All around Crazy Stories

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:09 pm

there is so many it's hard to point out just 5...I chose to block them all out though Very Happy They are just plain ridonculous!

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

List the top 5 Michael Jackson Rumors, Theories and All around Crazy Stories Empty Re: List the top 5 Michael Jackson Rumors, Theories and All around Crazy Stories

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 pm

LOL...maybe over the years I did the same.

I am learning about some that have reportedly been around and were quite prominent in MJ gossip circles.

Give.In.To.Me wrote:there is so many it's hard to point out just 5...I chose to block them all out though Very Happy
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 pm

I am sorry but there are too many for me too. I'd rather leave them where they lie. In the past. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Sweetie, I truly understand.

The ones that I have recently heard are pretty funny and fall off of the reality cliff in my opinion.

Sweet1 wrote:I am sorry but there are too many for me too. I'd rather leave them where they lie. In the past. Keep the Faith!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 pm

My favorite one,and I think his too, since he even played as Agent M on MIB. Is:Michael is an alien!

And now he got abducted on a fly soucer and got back home! cheers sunny lol! Along with his almost 30 years old/fellow/buddy:E.T

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Cool! I want to travel to that planet if they produce Michael Jacksons.

neverlandsfairy wrote:My favorite one,and I think his too, since he even played as Agent M on MIB. Is:Michael is an alien!

And now he got abducted on a fly soucer and got back home! cheers sunny lol!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Sign Me up for next rocketship to Michael's "Home" Planet .... I am coming!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Can you imagine if every male on that planet was a Michael Jackson clone...all from different eras of his career. How freaky would that be?

EarthAngel90 wrote:Sign Me up for next rocketship to Michael's "Home" Planet .... I am coming!!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Can you imagine if every male on that planet was a Michael Jackson clone...all from different eras of his career. How freaky would that be?

EarthAngel90 wrote:Sign Me up for next rocketship to Michael's "Home" Planet .... I am coming!!!

I would never leave ... and I would date every era ... !!!! Don't Get Me Started !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:11 am

^^^^^

Thats one rumour I'd like to be true, at least there would be plenty of Michael to go around!

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/slideshow_ajax.aspx?sectionid=8940&sectionname=slideshowajax&subsectionid=155145&subsectionname=michaeljacksonrumours

Here's a slideshow of some rumours the first one being true obviously Wink xxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:24 am

Jubilee wrote:^^^^^

Thats one rumour I'd like to be true, at least there would be plenty of Michael to go around!

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/slideshow_ajax.aspx?sectionid=8940§ionname=slideshowajax&subsectionid=155145&subsectionname=michaeljacksonrumours

Here's a slideshow of some rumours the first one being true obviously Wink xxx

First One I am believing hard on that one - but the others are hilarious and Amy Winehouse is one of My Fav. Artists Like M.J. ... if Michael did help her ... Spiritually (Not dead - maybe prayer for her) ... Makes me love him more each time ... Love Ya Michael !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down