Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson Family -- The Burial After-Party

+14
EarthAngel90
GirlSaturday
emanviam
ilprincipe
ishealive
Ivonne
Ilovemjstill
kdkennedy74
lovelidae
Human_nature
ballongiraf
MJfan777
MJJ Love
shirley-grace
18 posters

Go down

Jackson Family -- The Burial After-Party Empty Jackson Family -- The Burial After-Party

Post by shirley-grace Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:32 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/03/jackson-family-the-burial-after-party/

TMZ has learned the Jackson family has an after-party scheduled to begin right after Michael Jackson's funeral tonight -- a party they're calling a "Celebration of Life."

The family will go straight from the Forest Lawn cemetery in Glendale to a place called Villa Sorriso Ristorante -- an Italian joint in Pasadena.

The restaurant's Executive Director of Operations has confirmed that Randy Jackson made the reservation several days ago and "bought out the facility for the night."

The exec also tells us several members of the Jackson family have been regulars at the place for years.

We're told the restaurant is expecting more than 150 people to attend.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/03/jackson-family-the-burial-after-party/#ixzz0Q3trYuRd

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Jackson Family -- The Burial After-Party Empty Re: Jackson Family -- The Burial After-Party

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 am

Wow, What a day huh?
**Scratches My head*
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Jackson Family -- The Burial After-Party Empty Re: Jackson Family -- The Burial After-Party

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 am

to a place called Villa Sorriso Ristorante

to a place called
SMILE .... good to know Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MJalive on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 am

a party?

sorry, but... Suspect
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 am

ballongiraf wrote:a party?

sorry, but... Suspect

he is DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD. we neeed to celebrate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry, but that family have serious mental problems o___________o
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 am

btw, who will pay for it??
katherine 'asked' that money to it also??? rabbit
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:44 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 am

shirley-grace wrote:

The restaurant's Executive Director of Operations has confirmed that Randy Jackson made the reservation several days ago and "bought out the facility for the night."

"several days ago" the jackson family hadnt yet decided when to bury MJ. First it was on his birthday, then aug 31st, then..... so, how was Randy able to book the restaurant for sept 3rd, when they hadnt yet decided when to bury him?

MJalive wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:a party?

sorry, but... Suspect

he is DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD. we neeed to celebrate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry, but that family have serious mental problems o___________o

indeed. First Marlon tells us they've prepared him for "his big day" - and now they're off to a party right after the burial?

Suspect
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 am

Guys it's not such a bad idea if you are celebrating the life of someone who isn't dead. MJ is not dead, so they can party. I hope he moonwalks one for me.

It's not a sad day for them, and it shouldn't be one for us either. If they are celebrating, it's for a reason. Let's celebrate along with them.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 am

A PARTY?????

If I was having to bury one of my children I definitely wouldn't want to party. The only thing I could imagine wanting to do is crawl in bed, throw the covers over my head and wish I were dead myself.

Does this family have no shame?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 am

I would have a party to, to know all of this stuff is almost over with. I am really happy for Michael. Jackson family save me some food from the party.

The purpose of life is a life of purpose
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 am

Here in Germany it is normal that you eat after a funeral, together with the mourners
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 am

lovelidae wrote:Guys it's not such a bad idea if you are celebrating the life of someone who isn't dead. MJ is not dead, so they can party. I hope he moonwalks one for me.

It's not a sad day for them, and it shouldn't be one for us either. If they are celebrating, it's for a reason. Let's celebrate along with them.

we know that!

but, if you are 'fakeing' a death, you cant do a party after the BURIAL XD
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 am

Ivonne wrote:Here in Germany it is normal that you eat after a funeral, together with the mourners

germans did a fake video of that van...i can wait anything from them.

haha joking, i respect your culture, but its macabre to me 8D
and disrespect...weird XDDDD
( do not forget the showneral .... they are celebrating to much, i think XD)
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 am

Ivonne wrote:Here in Germany it is normal that you eat after a funeral, together with the mourners

we do that in denmark too, but we do NOT call it a party.....!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 am

That is correct. We call it not a party
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:24 am

This is a normal thing aswell in Ireland, we wouldn't call it a party but all the family would get together after the burial at a restaurant.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:25 am

MJalive wrote:
lovelidae wrote:Guys it's not such a bad idea if you are celebrating the life of someone who isn't dead. MJ is not dead, so they can party. I hope he moonwalks one for me.

we know that!

but, if you are 'fakeing' a death, you cant do a party after the BURIAL XD

Well, the rest of the world seems to be oblivious to the fact that MJ faked his death. I mean how many people here have been told they were crazy for believing that MJ is alive. I just letting those of us who believe the hoax, that everything is okay.

We would all be crushed if they all left in tears, and went home, but a celebration lets us all know that all is well.

Gosh guys, the Jacksons can't seem to please us no matter what. What should they be doing in order to make the world think MJ is dead, but let those who believe MJ is alive know that everything is ok. They have a lot to juggle, let's cut them a little slack.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:26 am

It's not a party in Germany...
When someone dies people are advised to be grateful that they may have known this person
and had some experiences with the deceased person...
instead of being sad....and pondering about injustice, because God (if you believe in him)
took this person to heaven although you want this person have on earth, because you think you need it...
I hope you understand....16 years ago died my granny..."will you be there" was in the german charts...I was 12...and I apostatized....but I was child...think that's normal..

I didn't feel like celebrating that day...all ppl laughed and were happy after the funeral.
But that's the intension..because life goes on...I didn't understand that when I was younger...
I thought it was very disrespectful....
Of course many relatives remembered there the life of my granny..but it was not really
a celebration of "Life"....that's absurd....
because you buried a person some hrs ago, who is not alive...
so what reason for celebrating..
which life?
Ok...these are the jacksons....don't ask...just be surprised....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:26 am

It is not a party...is part of the Jackson's circus for today...

They are celebrating he is ALIVE.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:27 am

Human_nature wrote:

Yes , eating after the funeral is normal (well here too , Canada) but... not a party and with a name like "Celebration of life" Suspect

It's an odd thing for the family to call it a celebration of life. I'm catholic and at a funeral mass the priest always calls it a celebration of life but not the people.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:30 am

emanviam wrote:It is not a party...is part of the Jackson's circus for today...

I agree, and I am going to celebrate along with them. Viva la Michael Jackson!
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:33 am

Ok...I know something about Catholics, Protestants...

who has background knowledge about Jehovas Witnesses?
Maybe they celebrate life after death....IDK?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 am

The post-funeral meal (commonly referred to as a repast) among family amd friends is not uncommon for many American funerals. Celebration of Life themes are actually common too since the goal is to not cry over the lost one but to celebrate that he/she has gone to a better place. For example, a common saying is "Cry when they're born and Laugh when they die". Many funerals especially Southern US ones are treated this way.

shirley-grace wrote:http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/03/jackson-family-the-burial-after-party/

TMZ has learned the Jackson family has an after-party scheduled to begin right after Michael Jackson's funeral tonight -- a party they're calling a "Celebration of Life."

The family will go straight from the Forest Lawn cemetery in Glendale to a place called Villa Sorriso Ristorante -- an Italian joint in Pasadena.

The exec also tells us several members of the Jackson family have been regulars at the place for years.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/03/jackson-family-the-burial-after-party/#ixzz0Q3trYuRd

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:48 am

ilprincipe wrote:Ok...I know something about Catholics, Protestants...

i dont think so.
they do not believe in life after death .... i think XD
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:48 am

lovelidae wrote:
emanviam wrote:It is not a party...is part of the Jackson's circus for today...

I agree, and I am going to celebrate along with them. Viva la Michael Jackson!

Viva La Michael Jackson !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 am

Thanks MJalive...
this party really makes sense, if you believe what the media wants you to make believe *lol*
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 am

GirlSaturday wrote:The post-funeral meal (commonly referred to as a repast) among family amd friends is not uncommon for many American funerals. Celebration of Life themes are actually common too since the goal is to not cry over the lost one but to celebrate that he/she has gone to a better place. For example, a common saying is "Cry when they're born and Laugh when they die". Many funerals especially Southern US ones are treated this way.

shirley-grace wrote:http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/03/jackson-family-the-burial-after-party/

I absolutely agree, I live in America and this is not uncommon at all. It's just another way of looking at things. The celebration of life is what some people actually call the funeral ceremony itself, and there is always dinner after the service. It's not a bad or crazy thing, it just may not be culturally what you are used to doing.

Although in this case I totally believe they are really celebrating life, and not death in the least.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 am

ilprincipe wrote:Ok...I know something about Catholics, Protestants...

i do know they don't believe in life after death in the same way catholics or baptists do. they believe simply that a person goes into the ground once they die, and that's it until the second coming of Jesus.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:55 am

ilprincipe wrote:Thanks MJalive...
this party really makes sense, if you believe what the media wants you to make believe *lol*

that is the 'word key' of all it lol!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Why is everyone getting so upset over the Jacksons having a party. Here in the Islands its normal to have a party after a funeral. I happens at almost every single funeral.So I guess its not strange for me.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

as far as im aware JW do believe in life after death. they believe in god and that is gods scriptures. "Those whom believeth in me shall have everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven" why do they preach the bible. i have them come to my door and i never turn them away. completely rude. i might not agree with their ideas but i listen and they believe in life after death.
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 pm

like i said b4. i am from ireland and we always do this. we dont have music and disco but we have food and drink. and ppl get drunk and have a good time. it's just normal. i thought everybody did this.
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 pm

MJalive wrote:to a place called Villa Sorriso Ristorante

to a place called
SMILE .... good to know Rolling Eyes

affraid affraid affraid Question Question Question Question

thats uhh.....strange!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 pm

MichelleMissesMJ wrote:like i said b4. i am from ireland and we always do this. we dont have music and disco but we have food and drink. and ppl get drunk and have a good time. it's just normal. i thought everybody did this.

We do this in the US too. I think the problem here is the word "PARTY"....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MichelleMissesMJ wrote:like i said b4. i am from ireland and we always do this. we dont have music and disco but we have food and drink. and ppl get drunk and have a good time. it's just normal. i thought everybody did this.

We do this in the US too. I think the problem here is the word "PARTY"....

The problem is the word PARTY. But again.. Its TMZ who wrote that, dont pay attention to that

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:11 pm

yeah. who used the word party? the media probably.
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:14 pm

hey i've gone to bronze member. yea. cheers
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 pm

It is a PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The family does need a little break from all of this to. Can you imagine We are just on the out side, but they are on the inside and they still have things to do. I would party to.

Michael YOU ROCK MY WORLD YOU KNOW YOU DID AND THING I OWN I GIVE.

HAHAHAHA

LOVE YOU GUYS/GIRLS
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down