Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Family Did Not Stay for the entombment (burial) of the casket

+3
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
Red Velvet
7 posters

Go down

The Family Did Not Stay for the entombment (burial) of the casket Empty The Family Did Not Stay for the entombment (burial) of the casket

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:29 am

http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/2009/09/sleeping-in-beauty-rest-in-peace-michael-jackson.html

I cut and pasted the significant portion of the article. Don't know how true this is, but if true, its interesting they didn't even hang around for the "final closure".

The author of the article wrote:

After the ceremony, I was told by eyewitnesses that once the funeral
was over -- which was a loving celebration of Michael's life -- no one
from his family opted to watch his casket be entombed. (This is not an unusual practice.) Forest Lawn personnel
handled the sacred, solemn task with dignified professional aplomb,
sealing Michael and his gold casket into an elaborate marble
sarcophagus some time after approximately 9 p.m.

Last edited by Red Velvet on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

The Family Did Not Stay for the entombment (burial) of the casket Empty Re: The Family Did Not Stay for the entombment (burial) of the casket

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:31 am

They know the truth ... why stay there for the "burial"? .... this isn't surprising for me ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

The Family Did Not Stay for the entombment (burial) of the casket Empty Re: The Family Did Not Stay for the entombment (burial) of the casket

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 am

I'm amazed they went through almost all the motions. Almost a blatant "statement" to me. The article said it isn't unusual. I've certainly never heard of 200 people showing up for a funeral and not so much as the family to stay for the entombment. All I can say is woo hoo
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 am

Hahaha...so they are so afraid that someone will rob MJs coffin or vandalize it so they've hidden it from the world but they just walk away and have no idea what could have happened to it??? AS IF!! sniff sniff...what's that I smell..oh yes, i think it's BS!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Hahaha...so they are so afraid that someone will rob MJs coffin or vandalize it so they've hidden it from the world but they just walk away and have no idea what could have happened to it??? AS IF!! sniff sniff...what's that I smell..oh yes, i think it's BS!
woo hoo the sweet smell of B.S.!! Razz
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 am

I can't believe that Katherine at the very least did not stay for the entombment of her beloved Michael - I just can't.

How then would she know that Michael's body had not been stolen! I can't believe that she trusted the staff at Forest Lawn to take care of Michael at the end and went out for a meal.

IF this is true it certainly does smell of BS Wink
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:They know the truth ... why stay there for the "burial"? .... this isn't surprising for me ....

and let the church say AMEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 am

pumpkin wrote:I can't believe that Katherine at the very least did not stay for the entombment of her beloved Michael - I just can't.

How then would she know that Michael's body had not been stolen! I can't believe that she trusted the staff at Forest Lawn to take care of Michael at the end and went out for a meal.

Laughing

yep, I hope its true Wink
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Hahaha...so they are so afraid that someone will rob MJs coffin or vandalize it so they've hidden it from the world but they just walk away and have no idea what could have happened to it??? AS IF!! sniff sniff...what's that I smell..oh yes, i think it's BS!

PREACH SISTER ! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:25 am

pumpkin wrote:I can't believe that Katherine at the very least did not stay for the entombment of her beloved Michael - I just can't.

HONEY ! don't worry about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:27 am

Hahaha! I can smell it all the way from your home land to mine! lol

@DE7 Amen! lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:43 am

plz correct me wrong if I am but I read that Katherine couldn't bear to look at Michael's casket being lowered to be entombed and had to turn her head away?? which story is true?? the media jus keeps on contradicting each other that it's so pathetic Mad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 am

Hey dude to the artical! Lol... what do we expect.. after pushing around the casket during the Memorial thereafter to a lucnheon with the family members and no casket in tow.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:57 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:plz correct me wrong if I am but I read that Katherine couldn't bear to look at Michael's casket being lowered to be entombed and had to turn her head away?? which story is true?? the media jus keeps on contradicting each other that it's so pathetic Mad

Hey sweetie... Mark Twain said... the ads in the press are the only truth in the papers... and that was from long time ago too lol...

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:plz correct me wrong if I am but I read that Katherine couldn't bear to look at Michael's casket being lowered to be entombed and had to turn her head away?? which story is true?? the media jus keeps on contradicting each other that it's so pathetic Mad

Hey sweetie... Mark Twain said... the ads in the press are the only truth in the papers... and that was from long time ago too lol...

Hi, how are u Razz and I couldn't agree with u more - we r now living in the world where CNN looks to TMZ for latest news lol!
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:13 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:

Hi, how are u Razz and I couldn't agree with u more - we r now living in the world where CNN looks to TMZ for latest news lol!

Hiya I'm fine thanks for asking. Do hope you're feeling good too. Yea, lol! to CNN looking to TMZ for news.. That's and understatement.. heehee.. Razz
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:

Hiya I'm fine thanks for asking. Do hope you're feeling good too. Yea, lol! to CNN looking to TMZ for news.. That's and understatement.. heehee.. Razz

yes, thank u despite the funeral saga Smile u r right and it's such a shame they are still printing garbage although they r fully aware of what they are doing to Michael Crying or Very sad they say it's collateral damage but they are so transparent that their real intentions are written all over their faces Mad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down