HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by neverlandsfairy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Well maybe I just really dropped nuts, but the only thing I can think about now, is how for God sake they will provide us a picture, if the casket was closed?

The only 2 ways I can think about, sounds really morbid.

1-They had took it prior the casket arrives at the Funeral Service stage?
2-They will during/after the service, take the crown, open the casket shoot a picture, and then close it again?

confused confused confused pale pale pale

It does not make sense!

If someone has any reasonable idea, I´d really like to hear! bounce
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Why are you so sure that they will provide a picture?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by ballongiraf on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:55 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Why are you so sure that they will provide a picture?

there was a lot of speculation that a pic of Mj would surface, because of all the "the coffin will be open" articles we got yesterday.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 am

ballongiraf wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Why are you so sure that they will provide a picture?

there was a lot of speculation that a pic of Mj would surface, because of all the "the coffin will be open" articles we got yesterday.

"Speculation" the most popular word surrounding MJ's case.
I won't hold my breath waiting for that pic. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:03 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Why are you so sure that they will provide a picture?

there was a lot of speculation that a pic of Mj would surface, because of all the "the coffin will be open" articles we got yesterday.

"Speculation" the most popular word surrounding MJ's case.
I won't hold my breath waiting for that pic. Wink

really? I thought "unnamed source" was the most popular? lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:08 am

ballongiraf wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Why are you so sure that they will provide a picture?

there was a lot of speculation that a pic of Mj would surface, because of all the "the coffin will be open" articles we got yesterday.

"Speculation" the most popular word surrounding MJ's case.
I won't hold my breath waiting for that pic. Wink

really? I thought "unnamed source" was the most popular? lol!

And a "source close to the family" too. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 am

and let's not leave out "reportedly"
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 am

The photoshoot involving the ambulance was such a disaster for them. They may have decided to play it safe this time and not offer up any pictures.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:49 am

GirlSaturday wrote:The photoshoot involving the ambulance was such a disaster for them. They may have decided to play it safe this time and not offer up any pictures.

Ditto w/ GirlSaturday on this .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by Jubilee on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:03 am

No piccies so far! xxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Scotland

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 am

Don't expect any pictures of MJ cause like i said there was never supposed to be an opened casket.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by neverlandsfairy on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 am

DE7 wrote:Don't expect any pictures of MJ cause like i said there was never supposed to be an opened casket.

I know sweetie, I was being ironic cheers lol!

I think they just spread that rumour, to cause some frenzy and let us, the BELIEVERS upset, to not look into the clues.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Brazil

Back to top Go down

HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA? Empty Re: HOW FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WILL PROVIDE A PIC WITH CLOSED CASKET?ANY IDEA?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum