Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Dr. Murray admitted to giving the Propofol and the death has been ruled homicide by lethal injection of Propofol, why hasn't he been arrested?

+22
Sweet1
Smelly
emanviam
Red Velvet
Lorrie
xXxAmyxXx
Another.Part.Of.Me
morla
hungry
rowdyangel
Grace
MiaPaparazzi
CantlivewithoutMJ
MJfan777
MichelleMissesMJ
DreamChild
ballongiraf
SeeingClues
yaya
EarthAngel90
Rach
kdkennedy74
26 posters

Go down

If Dr. Murray admitted to giving the Propofol and the death has been ruled homicide by lethal injection of Propofol, why hasn't he been arrested? Empty If Dr. Murray admitted to giving the Propofol and the death has been ruled homicide by lethal injection of Propofol, why hasn't he been arrested?

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

Any ideas? It all screams hoax to me. I would think they have their smoking gun so they should have already arrested him by now. JMO.

scratch
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

If Dr. Murray admitted to giving the Propofol and the death has been ruled homicide by lethal injection of Propofol, why hasn't he been arrested? Empty Re: If Dr. Murray admitted to giving the Propofol and the death has been ruled homicide by lethal injection of Propofol, why hasn't he been arrested?

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:02 am

All smoke and mirrors!

I will bet my ass Murray will never be arrested. The LAPD have screwed this up big time for an arrest to be made now. Since when do they announce an arrest weeks in advance? Pfft, please!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

If Dr. Murray admitted to giving the Propofol and the death has been ruled homicide by lethal injection of Propofol, why hasn't he been arrested? Empty Re: If Dr. Murray admitted to giving the Propofol and the death has been ruled homicide by lethal injection of Propofol, why hasn't he been arrested?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 am

Because Michael can not have died of the dose of promofol he was givin. He only got 25miligrams, if he got over 400 miligrams it would have killed him, but he didnt. I dont even believe in all of that drug CRAP. Its a miracle that Michael survived through all of his rehearsels if he did use these kind of drugs. It should have killed him alot sooner, but it didnt. why??

They had to rule the death something, because if it was just of natural causes, there would be no life insurance payment.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 am

No offense - his ass would be in the clinker the first day for Murder .... LAPD aren't doing their job well to make a Arrest now .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:10 am

i agree that he will never be arrested, probably cuz there is no evidence. if he is, maybe he will just spend the night in jail or something. but i doubt he will ever actually be convicted and sentenced to prison.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:20 am

and why hasn't Katherine Jackson filed the civil suit yet?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am

Murray wont get arrested. IMO, next week we will learn that Murray has gone missing. He's the only suspect here. If he goes missing = no case. I think that's why he's been made out to be the obvious and only possible suspect here, AND why he himself has admitted to administering propofol to MJ.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am

~Michael Is Not Dead~

~No one can be Arrested for a Homicide that does not Exist~

~No one in a Position of Authority has done ANYTHING at all that even slightly resembles STANDARD PROTOCOL or STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES~

~To me this Screams : ~NO CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED~

I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:33 am

It does seem a bit strange why they haven't arrested him yet!!! I can't understand that. It seems like they're waiting on something, but what!!. If the coroner said he was killed by an injection from another, why are they not even questioning him or charged him yet. Something is not right!! I've never seen anything like it B4!! Why have they not brought him in for questioning atleast???? Strange that one!!!
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am

we need another statement by Murray to his loyal supporters..lol
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:55 am

cause they dont have proof against him!

and everybody know: will not happen anything againt murray!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 am

Cause Murray didn't do anything.They can't arrest him.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:12 pm

DreamChild wrote:~Michael Is Not Dead~

~No one in a Position of Authority has done ANYTHING at all that even slightly resembles STANDARD PROTOCOL or STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES~

I love you

Also, to have a homicide you NEED A BODY. Is there any proof of a body at this point?
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:17 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
DreamChild wrote:~Michael Is Not Dead~

I love you

Also, to have a homicide you NEED A BODY. Is there any proof of a body at this point?

~SOMEone's Body~

~But Not Michael JOE Jackson's Body~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:29 pm

The fact that nobody has yet been arrested or even charged is astounding and stands out like a sore thumb in all of this. Even the BBC web site stated today:

"Last week Jackson's death was ruled to be a homicide by the Los Angeles coroner.
The verdict increases the chances of criminal charges being brought, although no-one has been named a suspect."

Just doesn't make any sense. Yes, homicide was ruled LAST WEEK so why hasn't anyone been charged Question Question Silly me - because no crime was actually committed Very Happy

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm happy he's not arrested!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 pm

hungry wrote:I'm happy he's not arrested!

Me too! And the longer this drags on, the more strange it will look.

So I am wondering what the next headline will be - we've had the custody battle of Michael's beautiful kids, the homicide ruling, the multiple delays to the burial, the burial.

Any takers?

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:21 pm

...they do not find any suitable handcuffs... Cool

And I'm asking myself why he hasn't left the country already with all these forewarnings Cool - I think police should make this a common stragey and warn everyone in the future - would make things easier^^ ...
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Grace wrote: However, I found this billboard SOOO cute. It was (and may still be) up in Houston, Texas where we'd find Murray's history and his lawyers...

If Dr. Murray admitted to giving the Propofol and the death has been ruled homicide by lethal injection of Propofol, why hasn't he been arrested? Billbo10

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/this-is-very-odd&value=billboard%251&search=1&ret=all

Mike is having an eye on them... jocolor

[quote - credit to Shamone from Houston: It's not in front or back of any building. The lot it's on is a parking
lot (above the sidewalk). That billboard has always puzzled me. I know it's been up there since last year sometime. And since I purchased the invincible cd and noticed the back cover, that is what made me think about the billboard again. It's probably nothing but it's definitely weird that there's no kind of caption or message on it. I haven't noticed it being anywhere else in the city although I haven't been all over…Houston is very large and spread out.

It's only about 2 minutes away from Dr. Murray's lawyer's office] around 800 McKinney St. The lawyers are at
[Stradley, Chernoff & Alford, LLP
Republic Building
1018 Preston, 2nd Floor
Houston, Texas 77002]

Sit back, have a nice cup of tea and enjoy the show.
I don't mean to sound picky but Shamone was probably BSing - the time/date stamp on that photo says 2006 - it is currently 2009 so the billboard hasn't been there since last year or Shamone has taken someone else's pic from Google Images and passed it off as their own without looking closely enough at it.
I'm not trying to be mean or step on anyone's toes so this is said with the best of intentions but I just wanted to point it out.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:04 pm

I was just wondering why hes not been arrested yet and i keep seeing this story that he is going to be charged but nothing is happening what they playing at?
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:09 pm

He hasn't been arrested because the propofol connection isn't the true issue. I believe both Murray and the crazy drug focus are just smokescreens while law enforcement investigates the real reason that Michael was in danger before June 25.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 am

Lorrie wrote:He hasn't been arrested because the propofol connection isn't the true issue. I believe both Murray and the crazy drug focus are just smokescreens while law enforcement investigates the real reason that Michael was in danger before June 25.
Totally agree.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:07 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 am

@Grace - Thanks Smile
It would be great if we could get one of our members from Houston to verify if it's still there, and I may pop over to Streetview to see if I can find it myself, hope it's been updated,
xoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:58 am

Simply because Michael is ALIVE!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 am

Haha, great answer eman!! Very Happy
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 am

michael chose murray cause it.
he (or dileo, i dont know) knew Murray.
Michael had asked to another doc. to do that, but she disagreed, than he hired Murray Wink
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am

Dr. Murray was a scapegoat at first. They had to name someone as suspect the obvious was him because he was the last with MJ. In actuality they maybe checking on someone else. Like someone already said, it's all smoke and mirrors. Besides, MJ is very much alive. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 am

and I don't know whether this was already mentioned but I think Murray was a perfect candidate as the scapegoat as he has such a shady past both his personal and work that it'd be almost impossible for people not to believe that he is responsible for Michael's 'death' - and the fact that he cared for James Brown makes him even more suspicious..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:- and the fact that he cared for James Brown makes him even more suspicious..

Wow ! I didn't know that.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 am

rowdyangel wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:- and the fact that he cared for James Brown makes him even more suspicious..

JB.

think some members suggested a while back that maybe Michael was introduced to Murray by James Brown and I hope someone could plz correct me if I am wrong but I think Brown died at the time Muray was caring for him..when I first heard the news on June 25th and that Murray performed CPR on a bed, I instntly questioned his professionalism and his qualifications (whether it's legit or fake..) Sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 am

MJSmile4Us, just had a quick Google and it seems there are rumours going around that James Brown's body could be exhumed as part of the investigation. I don't know if there's any truth in that or if it's just a rumour.

Regarding the introduction of Dr Murray to Michael, this is interesting:

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-meet-doctor/

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:37 am

rowdyangel wrote:MJSmile4Us, just had a quick Google and it seems there are rumours going around that James Brown's body could be exhumed as part of the investigation. I don't know if there's any truth in that or if it's just a rumour.

Regarding the introduction of Dr Murray to Michael, this is interesting:

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-meet-doctor/

JB.

thank u for the link Smile i heard about Michael having visited Murray when he and his kids were in Las vegas and when his kids had minor flu, but as far as I know, it was not his first meeting with the doc as the article mentions scratch

and as for James Brown's body being exhumed could be a story cooked up by the media - they will say just about anything to get attention Evil or Very Mad
the only article that I could find about the exhumation of his body was;

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/was-james-brown-poisoned_1065285

which basically says that it was exhumed bcoz he was supposedly poisoned... Sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 am

Grace wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:

JB.

James Brown's wife died of heart issues when being a patient of Dr. Murray.

James Brown's wife died of a botched liposuction op at a spa but was not being treated by Murray at the time.

Whether James Brown was poisoned was another issue.

James Brown was said to have been battling a painkiller addiction and Murray was seen as one of the 'enablers' with a group of other doctors who allow stars to get their hands on drugs - does this mean he was poisoned? No it doesn't.
Nobody had ever heard of Murray before June 25th, and certainly not in the James Brown case which was not ruled homicide.

James Brown's body was kept unburied and frozen for 2 months while his family argued about who should get what and who would inherit this and that - but there was never any foul play ruled in this case and the autopsy came back clean.
JB was really old too so it could just have been his time to die, foul play or homicide does not necessarily have to be the answer.

I'm guessing this is a means of trying to paint Murray as some sort of famous person serial killer.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:50 am

Grace wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:

JB.

I found this article which states that Murray is linked to james Brown scratch
http://www.anorak.co.uk/celebrities/2009/08/michael-jacksons-doctor-murray-linked-to-james-browns-death/

and http://www.digitalcheeseburger.com/2009/08/03/dr-conrad-murray-linked-to-james-brown/

'However, police reports state she died two days after receiving liposuction from an unlicensed spa unconnected with Murray.' (like what Another.Part.Of.Me said)

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:52 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
Grace wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:

JB.

I found this article which states that Murray is linked to james Brown scratch
http://www.anorak.co.uk/celebrities/2009/08/michael-jacksons-doctor-murray-linked-to-james-browns-death/

and http://www.digitalcheeseburger.com/2009/08/03/dr-conrad-murray-linked-to-james-brown/

'However, police reports state she died two days after receiving liposuction from an unlicensed spa unconnected with Murray.'

MJSmile4Us - the Anorak is a spoof website and is probably the least credible source you will ever come across, and the fact that it cites the National Enquirer ... well lol, that pretty much says it all.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 am

Another.Part.Of.Me:

thank you for letting me know Smile Embarassed - there are now so many trashy tabloids out there spreading like a virus Twisted Evil
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:Another.Part.Of.Me:

thank you for letting me know Smile Embarassed - there are now so many trashy tabloids out there spreading like a virus Twisted Evil
MJSmile4Us - urgh I know, tell me about it. It's like every single non-existent non-entity 'news' site has popped up pretending to be credible 'news' sources.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:05 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:Another.Part.Of.Me:

MJSmile4Us - urgh I know, tell me about it. It's like every single non-existent non-entity 'news' site has popped up pretending to be credible 'news' sources.

and the most sad part is that even those former credible sources like CNN caught the bug as well..where are we now supposed to turn for the truths?? it's now all about who can come up with the most fascinating BS to fool the public..as corny as it may sound, what has the world turn into?? Crying or Very sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:06 am

@ MJSmile4Us - LOL I know, and when CNN, BBC etc are citing TMZ as a genuine source - you know the world's gone to hell

lol! lol! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@ MJSmile4Us - LOL I know, and when CNN, BBC etc are citing TMZ as a genuine source - you know the world's gone to hell

lol! lol! lol!

LOL! I couldn't agree with u more!! Razz
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:33 am

Rach wrote:All smoke and mirrors!

I will bet my ass Murray will never be arrested. The LAPD have screwed this up big time for an arrest to be made now. Since when do they announce an arrest weeks in advance? Pfft, please!!!!

That's like a bugler calling somebody's house and telling them that there going to rob them next week.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:38 am

Smelly wrote:Haha, great answer eman!! Very Happy

Thank you, my dear smelly!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:13 am

Grace wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

and the most sad part is that even those former credible sources like CNN caught the bug as well..

Since when was CNN credible? Was there one day they were telling the truth, not running after the big company's bosses, not distributing the Larry King Live lies?

Live lies.... Ouuuh and everybody falls for this even in a live show where out of 60 minutes broadcasting 50 minutes are advertisement.

Leave me alone with CNN - this is pure entertainement.

Look at this map and you'll see who's who in media:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/the-media-lies/omg-cnn
Post no 19 (credit to: anonymous observer)

Time Warner AOL are CNN and CNN's sister is TMZ.

I'm never going to trust CNN. Never.

Yes exactly. And it's all owned by the same people...the Rockefeller's and Rupert Murdoch. You know, the kind of people you should NEVER trust to tell you the truth in any situation about anything really! And that's exacty why I've stopped watching tv or reading many newspapers a few years ago...I was just so sick of all they LIES and half truths they say all the time. I find a lot more interesting and truthful information the internet really. Places like this where actual real people communicate and speculate about things together. It's a lot more fun too.
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by bold0 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 am

Hi. We think Dr. Murrey is not real figure. Look at photos and video http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone
bold0
bold0

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down