Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level.

+9
morla
jpresley
kdkennedy74
mjthelegendlives
neverlandsfairy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Human_nature
ballongiraf
MJFOREVER
13 posters

Go down

law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level. Empty law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level.

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:11 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/law-enforcement-doesnt-believe-dr-conrad-murray-propofol-lethal-level/

So what i get out of this is that the police doesnt have a good autopsy report that says that mj died of propofol.
Cause miss jackson(katherine) wasnt happy with the report
So its murrays word against the police, and thats why murray dont go to jail, cause the police cant proof that murray 'killed' albino are michael.
This is just a quick thought of what i have read but this was the firt thing i thought about when i finesed reading
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level. Empty Re: law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level.

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:16 am

Murray said he gave MJ 25 mg of propofol. That's not a lethal dose - it'll only keep you asleep for 2-3 minutes.
But mixed with the other pills he gave MJ (if true) could make a lethal combination. Why are they so focused on propofol? Murray informed them at least 5 other drugs, yet they keep their focus on propofol, and propofol alone??

EIther way, it doesnt really matter, because Mj is alive and well.

Oh, i was thinking: a few weeks back it was reported that Murray "would get arrested in 2 weeks time" - well, those 2 weeks have passed, and (if those insisting article are true, he'd be facing arrest very soon) - how very convinient that we now have the POLICE saying they basically have nothing to link Murray to MJ's death, = no arrest.

Very Happy

Oh, and perhaps next week we'll be told that the Jackson is further delaying Mj's burial "because of recent developments, and they might need to do some tests on MJ".
Very Happy
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level. Empty Re: law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level.

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 am

If the measurements of drugs that Dr Murray SAID he gave MJ.....I dont believe these amounts to be enough to kill anyone.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:02 am

SpeechlessYour love is magical, that's how I feel
But in your presence I am lost for words
Words like, "I love you."

neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:17 am

Human_nature wrote:♪♪ But I am speechless, speechless

That's how you make me feel

Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real ♪♪

Laughing

LOL these lyrics fit perfectly to this mess..."I'm with you, but far away...and nothing is for real"
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 am

Looks to me like they are trying to say the doctor gave him much more than he claims. Just 2 days ago they were saying that the small dose of propofol in combination with the other drugs would have been enough to push him over the edge and now they are saying that the other drugs with 25 mg propofol would not have been enough to kill him. Another discrepancy!!! Will they ever get their story straight...I THINK NOT!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 am

and murray has been giving conflicting stories as well. First he said he hadnt given MJ anything, then it changed to "i didnt give him enough to kill him", and now it has changed to a detailed list of when and what he gave MJ? Uhm..... scratch
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:17 am

All of the changing stories play right into the hoax. If Murray had actually given MJ any of the other substances listed - except for Propofol - he would have already been arrested and charged because they are all controlled medications and he is not licensed to prescribe such in the state of CA. Propofol, oddly enough, is not a controlled substance and therefore poses no criminal risk for Murray in terms of his going to jail for administering it. As ballongiraft pointed out above, the amount he supposedly gave Michael simply wasn't enough to kill him.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 pm

... law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level.

....everyone seems to BELIEVE something - does someone KNOW anything???

lol!
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm

morla wrote:... law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level.

lol!

That's an excellent question!
Suspect
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm

morla wrote:... law enforcement doesnt believe dr conrad murray propofol lethal level.

lol!

lol! lol! lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 pm

I could totally be an idiot but since most relate the number 7 to MJ...did anybody else notice the various combination of drugs given in 2mg and (1)10mg doses to MJ equals 18mg(8-1=7) the propofol dose 25mg(2+5=7)
and the combined doses of 25mg and 18 mg equals 43(4+3=7)

June 25, approx. 1:30 a.m.: Again leaving out the propofol, Murray gave Jackson a 10-milligram tablet of Valium.
2 a.m.: Unable to sleep, Jackson was injected with 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV by Murray.
3 a.m.: With Jackson still awake, Murray gave the singer 2 milligrams of Versed through an IV.
5 a.m.: Jackson was still not asleep, at which point Murray gave him another 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV.
7:30 a.m.: Murray administered the still restless Jackson
another 2 milligrams of Versed in his IV. During this entire sequence,
Murray reportedly told investigators, he was at Jackson's bedside
monitoring him with a pulse oximeter connected to the singer's finger
to measure his pulse and oxygen statistics.
10:40 a.m.: After repeated requests and demands from
Jackson, Murray finally gave him 25 milligrams of propofol, diluted
with the local anesthetic lidocaine through the IV drip to keep Jackson
sedated. The lidocaine, which Jackson referred to as "anti-burn," is
used to counter-act the typical burning sensation at the site of the
propofol injection. Jackson finally went to sleep, and Murray told
police he continued to monitor the pop star.

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:I could totally be an idiot but since most relate the number 7 to MJ...did anybody else notice the various combination of drugs given in 2mg and (1)10mg doses to MJ equals 18mg(8-1=7) the propofol dose 25mg(2+5=7)
and the combined doses of 25mg and 18 mg equals 43(4+3=7)

Girl! you are not an idiot!!! Please! If anyhting this hoax has taught me is that there are a lot of inconcistencies and Coincidences for us to be idiots! LOL

I found the whole #7 thing to be weirdly popping up everywhere! Now with the Meds. Dosages as well! Michael's mind is Brilliant! Good find! Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:33 pm

lol!

LOL lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down