Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is He Wearing This ( Michael Jackson)

+8
Human_nature
MJfan777
MJILOVEUMOST
mjthelegendlives
EarthAngel90
Rach
jade jackson
Mjhasabigcrotch
12 posters

Go down

Why is He Wearing This ( Michael Jackson) Empty Why is He Wearing This ( Michael Jackson)

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 pm

i'm sorry if this thread was made before but if,
i didnt see it.
why was michael wearing the mask for?
was he sick? because i dont knwo what
to believe becuase the media lies. O.o

http://barfblog.foodsafety.ksu.edu/uploads/image/michael_jackson_mask.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01006/michael-jackson-46_1006511c.jpg
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/gallery/masks/michael_jackson.jpg
Mjhasabigcrotch
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Leeftijd : 29

http://www.myspace.com/chick2cute

Back to top Go down

Why is He Wearing This ( Michael Jackson) Empty Re: Why is He Wearing This ( Michael Jackson)

Post by jade jackson Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 pm

A friend of mine said the mask was just a fashion statement, but I really don't know. I have wondered about the mask too.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Why is He Wearing This ( Michael Jackson) Empty Re: Why is He Wearing This ( Michael Jackson)

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Who knows? Maybe Michael just liked to stand out.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:09 pm

jade jackson wrote:A friend of mine said the mask was just a fashion statement, but I really don't know. I have wondered about the mask too.

maby its what makes michael unique
Mjhasabigcrotch
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Leeftijd : 29

http://www.myspace.com/chick2cute

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:15 pm

I like the masks tell you the truth ... It gives him a mysterious look ... I would rock one out for the hell of it ... I have a mask like his kids used to wear and 5 different pairs of shades too !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 pm

You know, I think I he wears it to protect himself...of course we have to see when he was diagnosed with lupus...the treatment usually consists of corticosteroids or immunosuppresants, which make the immune less able to fight infections. Being among so many ppl in public, he can easily catch any virus, or infection. Of course, he could just have liked the style and continue using it for other purposes. (decoy)
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:You know, I think I he wears it to protect himself...of course we have to see when he was diagnosed with lupus...the treatment usually consists of corticosteroids or immunosuppresants, which make the immune less able to fight infections. Being among so many ppl in public, he can easily catch any virus, or infection. Of course, he could just have liked the style and continue using it for other purposes. (decoy)

Navi has used the mask often aswell. But that was to NOT be regonized as a decoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:You know, I think I he wears it to protect himself...of course we have to see when he was diagnosed with lupus...the treatment usually consists of corticosteroids or immunosuppresants, which make the immune less able to fight infections. Being among so many ppl in public, he can easily catch any virus, or infection. Of course, he could just have liked the style and continue using it for other purposes. (decoy)

Navi has used the mask often aswell. But that was to NOT be regonized as a decoy

thats why i stated that that MJ could have like the style and use it for other purposes also...Smile
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJILOVEUMOST Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:45 pm

This is an excerpt form 'Moonwalk':

"If you were to ask me why I wear sunglasses in public as often as I do, I'd tell you it's because I simply don't like to have to constantly look everyone in the eye. It's way of concealing just a bit of myself. After I had my wisdom teeth pulled, the dentist gave me a surgical mask to wear home to keep out germs. I loved that mask. It was great - much better than sunglasses - and I had fun wearing it around for a while. There's so little privacy in my life that concealing a little bit of me is a way to give myself a break form all that. It may be considered strange, but I like my privacy."

It seems the appeal for them stuck around longer than "a while".
Smile
MJILOVEUMOST
MJILOVEUMOST
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 pm

marketing Wink
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Human_nature wrote:I also think he weared those masks sometimes , so when the decoys was in place, nobody will ask any questions, because it was "normal" for his fans.

I don't think he weared those masks because he was afraid of any virus or whatever.

Here, Earnest Valentino (impersonator) , with this mask and fans around, people will probably don't notice, because they are too excited to see MJ Wink

Why is He Wearing This ( Michael Jackson) L_f613772b473a382d6f98ec8f3ef2a2ed

His eyes are wrong.. Thats not Michael lol

You forgot the sunglasses, But many of the fans would never notice, excatly because they were excited to see "Michael Jackson"

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:41 am

Human_nature wrote:@MBMJ

I know it's not Michael it's Earnest Valentino. But you know, when you have a bid crowd and so many fans around, people will never noticed, because it's all hysterical.

I know. Thats why I found it funny. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

I went to a costume party and I dressed as Michael. I wore a black face mask and LOVED it. I can see why he liked it. No one can read your expression or know what you're thinking. I'm a shy person too, like Michael and I felt so secure wearing that mask.
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 pm

I think MJ wore the mask for a dual purpose. I think he was protecting himself from germs as well as when he had his decoys in place (I agree with HN on this) the fans wouldn't take notice. MJ is smart because in the end everyone saw this as a cool fashion statement like the sequined glove. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Fountain In Paradise Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 pm

When he comes back he should make a line of designer surgical masks Laughing I'll take a fuschia one with diamonds on it!
Fountain In Paradise
Fountain In Paradise
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 45

http://www.twitter.com/yvonnemarie78

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Sweet1 wrote:I think MJ wore the mask for a dual purpose. I think he was protecting himself from germs as well as when he had his decoys in place (I agree with HN on this) the fans wouldn't take notice. MJ is smart because in the end everyone saw this as a cool fashion statement like the sequined glove. Keep the Faith!
Yeah! Plus the fact that he likes to wear sunglasses, it's a great way for his doubles to conceal their identities.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down