Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson Story ... a Scene ... 1995 HBO Special ...

3 posters

Go down

Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson Story ... a Scene ... 1995 HBO Special ... Empty Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson Story ... a Scene ... 1995 HBO Special ...

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSILr4_o7DE&feature=related watch 3:30 - 4:45 - this could explain the ambulance pic a bit better - the Passing out at 1995 HBO Special .... if not evidence in any way - I apologize with full intentions.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson Story ... a Scene ... 1995 HBO Special ... Empty Re: Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson Story ... a Scene ... 1995 HBO Special ...

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:48 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson Story ... a Scene ... 1995 HBO Special ... Empty Re: Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson Story ... a Scene ... 1995 HBO Special ...

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:03 am

EarthAngel90 and Human_nature:

thank u 4 posting the videos Smile
I remember hearing about it through ET a few wks back and as far as I remember, Janet visited him to see if he was alright and he was released from the hospital not long afterwards..

and some suggested that he was dehydrated and plz correct me if I am wrong.. Smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down