Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator

+9
infinatetrinity
shasta2001
Thetruth
Brilly
kdkennedy74
Glenda
anotherpartofme
ILuvUMoreMJ
123mac123
13 posters

Go down

Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator Empty Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator

Post by 123mac123 Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY4LlXIudRk

EDIT: I should have put this in videos
123mac123
123mac123

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator Empty Re: Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 am

I can't believe Navi would fool anyone. Well maybe from far away with a mask and sunglasses on. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator Empty Re: Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator

Post by anotherpartofme Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:58 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I can't believe Navi would fool anyone. Well maybe from far away with a mask and sunglasses on. Laughing

I agree with you! There may be double, but it's not Navi! No way..
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenda Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgJ0WpdW4E check this out he is closest I have found to Michael Jackson, Navi is far too big and looks nothing like Michael
Glenda
Glenda

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 123mac123 Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:01 am

Wow that ecasanova guy is perfect in every category (not quite vocals but still very close)
123mac123
123mac123

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:12 am

I also read in one of the books I have that Ecas done the "Who Is It" video because Michael had to be somewhere else and he had a deadline for getting the video done so he hired Ecas to do his role. I can't see a difference in the video either.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilly Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 am

who is that man?to me he seems this Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator Icon_lol
look 1.54

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/immaginemo.jpg/
Brilly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:12 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I also read in one of the books I have that Ecas done the "Who Is It" video because Michael had to be somewhere else and he had a deadline for getting the video done so he hired Ecas to do his role. I can't see a difference in the video either.

Yes he was on the requested by Michael Jackson himself to double for him in the "Remember The Time" and "Who Is It" music videos. But most of the video contain Michael himself, prehaps there is a shot of E when you cant truly see the face. But Michael's eyes never lie.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:25 am

That photo on the right looks like Marilyn Manson.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by infinatetrinity Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 am

I know this can end up being way off in left field but has anyone thought that since MJ is supposed to be considered dead that he may just be portraying one of his own impersonators to this day like E'Cas as an example.Someone mentioned E'Cas performing in Dec in Germany as MJ,has anyone else heard that...Who knows maybe it's the real MJ pretending to be just an impersonator,at least one can hope
infinatetrinity
infinatetrinity

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:52 am

both lohan parents are scumbags.
next would be jon and kate...media whoires. :yes:
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:54 am

The only impersonator who captures MJ to a "T" - Earnest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGtHLTPz-WQ
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am

IMO, I didn't think MJ wanted to perform any longer. I recall him saying in a video he hated touring. It's not likely that he would be impersonating himself as an impersonator. Currently, he has bigger fish to fry so to speak. That part of his life is over. His dream is to be behind the camera! Keep the Faith!

infinatetrinity wrote:I know this can end up being way off in left field but has anyone thought that since MJ is supposed to be considered dead that he may just be portraying one of his own impersonators to this day like E'Cas as an example.Someone mentioned E'Cas performing in Dec in Germany as MJ,has anyone else heard that...Who knows maybe it's the real MJ pretending to be just an impersonator,at least one can hope
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 am

Sweet1 wrote:IMO, I didn't think MJ wanted to perform any longer. I recall him saying in a video he hated touring. It's not likely that he would be impersonating himself as an impersonator. Currently, he has bigger fish to fry so to speak. That part of his life is over. His dream is to be behind the camera! Keep the Faith!

infinatetrinity wrote:I know this can end up being way off in left field but has anyone thought that since MJ is supposed to be considered dead that he may just be portraying one of his own impersonators to this day like E'Cas as an example.Someone mentioned E'Cas performing in Dec in Germany as MJ,has anyone else heard that...Who knows maybe it's the real MJ pretending to be just an impersonator,at least one can hope

OMG That is about the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I think even Michael would laugh at that!

Imagine, the real Michael, out there pretending to be an impersonator of HIMSELF and Performing. That is funny if you really think about it. Story Of a michael Jackson Impersonator Herz
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 am

Here is Earnest's Myspace

His Mission Statement - I am on a mission to see it through for Michael, love, peace, and unity.

http://www.myspace.com/earnestvalentino
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:23 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:The only impersonator who captures MJ to a "T" - Earnest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGtHLTPz-WQ

I know, I agree.. and that is too amazing.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down