Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again

+56
CaptainJaneway
Make.A.Difference
beverleyflossy
dirty_diana
anotherpartofme
Give.In.To.Me
mjthelegendlives
nlb
DreamsComeTrue
jokecalmschina
Angeleyes68
JSlovesMJ
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
little fairy90
J.J_loves_MJ
zembla
mo2kidzs
Savannah
aamj07
just_friend
MiaPaparazzi
porcelina
MJJ Love
BillieJean
dunno_it
zj
hungry
illusionist
WomanInTheMirror27
dancer1792
dontmakeitfactual
Bidoska
Baby
Pammy
CharlieBarley
EarthAngel90
flory24
Rach
shirley-grace
mjfan
MJFoReVeRandAlways
GirlSaturday
NikkiKat22
Ivonne
MJsSuperflyPYT
Grace
MJJ1982
MJFOREVER
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
emo_pinkt
ishealive
neverlandsfairy
CantStopLovingU
Human_nature
ilprincipe
emanviam
60 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 2 Empty Re: Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:31 pm

[quote="CantStopLovingU"]
Pammy wrote:i dont trust MJHD anymore....since they once locked the site and opened it again ---its not the same anymore! Ppl are rude over there and i dont like that .... btw while we are on it...

Remember when the rumor came up that the site been created 2 days before Michaels death? and when we talked about it the page got closed?? i just noticed that i found a screenshot of it that somebody made back then

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img198/4697/mjhdjun23.jpg[/quote]

OMG! And what the heck was Amy's explanation for that? She just happened to purchase that domain name on the 23rd of June?? Do the forum members know that?

She said once that it was just a computer error, and not to read to much into it. It was nothing. I'm not sure if I believe that? Suspect
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 2 Empty Re: Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:35 pm

WOW! I am now convinced that it was a blessing that I registered for MJHD...could not log in to post and ...ultimately stumbled upon this site. Things do indeed happen for a reason. Believe that!

ishealive wrote:@GirlSaturday MJHD is really irritating me, it's a very diff site since it re-opened.
I don't know if admin knows something or not but they are not allowing freedom of speech, i'd like to know their motive.
If only JCC and all the other clue givers would come over here.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Last edited by Baby on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Baby
Baby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:47 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:WOW! I am now convinced that it was a blessing that I registered for MJHD...could not log in to post and ...ultimately stumbled upon this site. Things do indeed happen for a reason. Believe that!

ishealive wrote:@GirlSaturday MJHD is really irritating me, it's a very diff site since it re-opened.
I don't know if admin knows something or not but they are not allowing freedom of speech, i'd like to know their motive.

what do u mean? wud u please explain that for me ...sometimes im a bit stupid lol

and i dont think it was a computer error!!!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidoska Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:02 pm

ok here's the deal. yesterday there were 3 JCC , 1 jokecalmschina and 1 peterpan7.
It was hell.
There are too many people pretending they are JOke ok?
We have to slow down a bit
Bidoska
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Bidoska wrote:ok here's the deal. yesterday there were 3 JCC , 1 jokecalmschina and 1 peterpan7.
It was hell.
There are too many people pretending they are JOke ok?
We have to slow down a bit

IMO, if any of those is the real one, it has to be jokecalmschina, as that was his username the first time he posted. After that everyone started using the JCC short form, I guess the 'real' one would stick to the original nickname.

Re MJHD, I've just witnessed the ultimate fight. Pheeeew! I doubt I will be posting a thing on those boards ever again!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Pammy wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:WOW! I am now convinced that it was a blessing that I registered for MJHD...could not log in to post and ...ultimately stumbled upon this site. Things do indeed happen for a reason. Believe that!

what do u mean? wud u please explain that for me ...sometimes im a bit stupid lol

and i dont think it was a computer error!!!

She said that google messed up, but not long after someone pointed out the June 23rd thing it was gone from google cache. She tried to prove that it was an error by showing an email she recieved for registering the domain on the 26th. Here is where she tried to prove google was wrong:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?paged=2
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by WomanInTheMirror27 Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Hello Guys! Im new here... The other forum is a mess at this time.. too sad..Anyway, Hope we could be friends here! Very Happy

Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 2 Gif_3010
WomanInTheMirror27
WomanInTheMirror27

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:41 pm

jokecalmschina is the real deal. the others are fake.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:18 pm

illusionist wrote:jokecalmschina is the real deal. the others are fake.
But is there proof that he's the original one? Because there doesn't seem to be a way to make sure :/
EDIT: I just re-read all of jokecalmschina's latest messages and I have to say that he seems like e's the closest to the original JCC...
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 pm

The original JCC has a registered login for the chat. that's how we know it's him and not a fake.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 pm

emanviam wrote:I wish he can appear here and give us some clues that we can listen. I remember that he said a lot of things that no one believed and all of them were close to the truth.

This is the transcript of his last message to us....credit goes to MJHD.

credits to-http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/2009/08/24/jcc-clueonce-again/page3/
We had 3 visitor’s today. Rae email me and I will send the screenshots.
JCC: October 30th. Rebirth.
JCC2: Liberian Girl.
JCC2: of course its all a lie. for michael didn’t die. JCC is he..and JCC is me. Oct. 30th. I will COME BACK. This wasn’t it for me.. but for the meDIA.
Jokecalmschina: 7 stars and a palm tree.
Jokecalmschina: of course (this was in response to Bidoska’s “I’d like to ask you a question may I?”)
Jokecalmschina: just think of lovely things and your heart will fly on wings.
Jokecalmschina: I love you and miss you all dearly.
Jokecalmschina: thank god for the internet.
Jokecalmschina: **heart icon**
Jokecalmschina: goodbye everyone

What do you think?

Kisses,

EmanViam.

How can be be sure, that this is the Real JCC??? Anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm

ishealive wrote:@CantStopLovingU why do you think MJHD admin don't want us to find out what happened to MJ?
If he does come back then it's tough s**t for them 'cos the whole world will know.

It just seems like every single person (and there werent too many remember) that had some type of inside information - Ella, JCC - Admin Amy has banned.

When JCC or someone who claimed was JCC made another appearance, she instantly deleted the thread and said that SHE FELT We had been through enough stress already so she made the decision to delete anything about JCC.

I mean really, what kind of reason is that? Isnt it up to us who we chose to believe or discuss?

And someone else made a really good point. It is all of us, the members of the hoax sites that make them what they are- very popular. Alot of blood, sweat, research and tears have gone into the posts - by the members, not Amy.

OK so it is her site, but we obviously have other wonderful places to go, like this sight (Thanks Rachel!)

Who is she to act like she knows whats best for us - and delete threads just because she thinks we cant handle it?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by zj Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 pm

I also registered for MJHD, but I could not log in. As a result, I only have to lurk there. Now there are many quarrels at that website.
zj
zj

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 pm

[quote="CantStopLovingU"]
Pammy wrote:i dont trust MJHD anymore....since they once locked the site and opened it again ---its not the same anymore! Ppl are rude over there and i dont like that .... btw while we are on it...

Remember when the rumor came up that the site been created 2 days before Michaels death? and when we talked about it the page got closed?? i just noticed that i found a screenshot of it that somebody made back then

OMG! And what the heck was Amy's explanation for that? She just happened to purchase that domain name on the 23rd of June?? Do the forum members know that?
I remeber she said something along the lines "i don't know how this happened, it must've been some Internet anomaly" and then she offered some screenshot to prove her forum was set up on June 26th. But, if it really was established before june 25th, that could be a clue for us, somebody did it on purpose as a part of the hoax, I guess. that would be fishy and that's what the hoax is all about! Surprised
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
ishealive wrote:@CantStopLovingU why do you think MJHD admin don't want us to find out what happened to MJ?
If he does come back then it's tough s**t for them 'cos the whole world will know.

It just seems like every single person (and there werent too many remember) that had some type of inside information - Ella, JCC - Admin Amy has banned.

When JCC or someone who claimed was JCC made another appearance, she instantly deleted the thread and said that SHE FELT We had been through enough stress already so she made the decision to delete anything about JCC.

I mean really, what kind of reason is that? Isnt it up to us who we chose to believe or discuss?

And someone else made a really good point. It is all of us, the members of the hoax sites that make them what they are- very popular. Alot of blood, sweat, research and tears have gone into the posts - by the members, not Amy.

OK so it is her site, but we obviously have other wonderful places to go, like this sight (Thanks Rachel!)

Who is she to act like she knows whats best for us - and delete threads just because she thinks we cant handle it?
I smell a rat here. people who seem to be heading in the right direction being banned, hmmm, MJDH might be a part of the hoax, fishy, fishy...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 pm

I've been going back and forth between forums (mostly just listening, not so much posting---I'm shy!)

But I'm not going back to MJHD. EVER. Too much hatred and viciousness. And, sorry to say, but some of the people really seem to have serious mental illnesses. I'm not saying that in a mean way, or trying to make fun...I honestly worry about their state of mind.

MJHD was a really lovely place when it first started...so positive and uplifting and such a sense of community and shared love for Michael Jackson's genius...Much like this place is now! Let's keep it that way! You guys are awesome!
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok, what is the deal with this AMY person?
Like Seriously, whats u with her?
She shouldn't make a site like MJHD if she does not let people speak theri mind if they are trying to assist in a positive way...
I can see BANNING the negative people but...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 pm

BillieJean wrote:I've been going back and forth between forums (mostly just listening, not so much posting---I'm shy!)

But I'm not going back to MJHD. EVER. Too much hatred and viciousness. And, sorry to say, but some of the people really seem to have serious mental illnesses. I'm not saying that in a mean way, or trying to make fun...I honestly worry about their state of mind.

MJHD was a really lovely place when it first started...so positive and uplifting and such a sense of community and shared love for Michael Jackson's genius...Much like this place is now! Let's keep it that way! You guys are awesome!
Hi BillieJean, i'm so glad that you like it here. ow, especially after this ..stormy day..I admit I also loved MJHD at first but then the posts started to seem pretty unresonable. I have a feeling that people here have been doing a really good job!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm

I tried to sign up over there a few times too but couldnt either... which is why I stumbled across this site... and I am soooooooooooo glad I did! Very Happy Very Happy
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by porcelina Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm

BillieJean wrote:I've been going back and forth between forums (mostly just listening, not so much posting---I'm shy!)

I am just like you! I just registered now, but I've watched this forum some times. Smile i'm also a bit shy that why I don't post too much.. and I agree with you, people should be nicer on MJHD...
porcelina
porcelina

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:11 pm

I had registered over there (MJHD) too but don't login in much. Not sure I want to go back either. I logged in today and found a pm from a user that said admin wants to make it a pay site, idk. The atmosphere there has definitely changed!
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Hello everyone!

Im new to this site, hope i can share my thoughts with u all.

im a member of MJHD, but since they started to lock my topics, i don't wanna be a part of that mess anymore. Im highly disappointed by Admin-Amy and her mods behaviour. Not saying they all r same, but what im getting from them is-no respect, their own truth is the one, they know better whats good and whats wrong. They keep blocking, locking threads... It just makes me confused, and mad to be honest. Its like u can't have ur own opinion, u r as stupid as they r smart. Those "brilliant" minds works on my nerves. Since im an adult woman i cant stand it anymore. I used to read ur forum, because i find it great, the peeps here r just nice, kind and don't scream at each other as its common on mjhd. Hope u will accept my being here. Regards!

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Hi, Angie!!! This is SO great you are with us!!! Wellcome!!!! cheers
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Angie!

It's great to have you with us Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 pm

just_friend wrote:Hi, Angie!!! This is SO great you are with us!!! Wellcome!!!! cheers

thank u very much, i really appreciate it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Rach wrote:Welcome to the forum Angie!

thank to u, too. And thats exactly what im talking about, ur just as friendly as the mjhd majesties ignorant. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 am

Angie777 wrote:

thank to u, too. And thats exactly what im talking about, ur just as friendly as the mjhd majesties ignorant. Smile

Before you badmouth the mods of MJHD (I have resigned by the way), you might want to take a look at what was really going on behind the scenes:

http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/the-truth-about-mjhd/
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am

Grace wrote:

Well, I did refrain from following the rumours whether the MJHD site was fishy.
I have the screenshot on pdf on google cache (kind of temporary google archive).
However, the web is not accurate and I do not trust google too far.

I did not follow this up for the following reasons: 1) the site was first published on June 26 with layout and content. 2) the site was modified as to layout many times and started really small as a private project. 3) a professional set-up would have been perfect right from the start as a web design agency would have been doing strategy, layout and content to be ready for the start all together. 4) Amy was to be found in other web appearances at that time. 5) Amy did some "slips" out of not being thoughtful in the beginning and because she really did not expect the impact she might face: she did register the site with her name and address in Australia first. She changed her data many many times afterwards in order to hide and get stalkers off of her tracks. She had a lot of trouble in doing so and there was one person distributing her personal data in another blog (after being banned) in order to make her stalkable for the world.
This was the moment the forum was closed and Amy did seek lawyer's advice - and she did right. I had proposed to her to get some official features around the project to stop the "suspicious" minds and get protection from this which she did not put into action.

More and more people signed up for the forum - most likely since it represented the key resources of news on MJ as other resources would stop reporting on MJ. Now it has become a mess again and this was predictable and I am really sorry that Amy did not follow the protections many proposed. This chaos situation as such tells me more than anything else that this forum is private and not run by anybody in the plot. They are desperately trying to keep it running and get back to normal.

So Amy is not in the picture for me at all.
You may argue over her rules and actions but it's definitely her house where we are guests in and rude and stiring up people should be banned immediately. There was many times a language and a behaviour to be noticed where I would have closed the forum as such in her place. I think she is really patient and letting a long way go. Given her age, Amy is wise in many matters. Souza, tell me if I am wrong please.

Btw, be prepared to face parts of the mess here. We are only 10% of them but more and more people are hanging out here anyway. We will need more mods for sure - and a strategy to handle trolls and trouble seekers. Rachel and Souza, discuss it please. If we can be of help, let us know.

You're very wrong. Amy fired Souz. There is no love lost there. She also "fired" V. And in response, myself, Mo, and Badkolo quit. A few others may be on their way out as well. We don't really appreciate that we were made into demons in order to elevate Amy to blameless angel. Many people HATE us now, and we were just carrying out the Admin's wishes. So if anyone has a problem with MJHD, don't look at the members, don't look at the moderators, look at the person orchestrating the entire affair, the admin.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:32 am

@ mjfan

I appreciate where you are coming from 100%!

I know how hard it is to MOD a forum and this one isn't half as big as MJHD. I think you guys did a great job but the blame has to fall somewhere and the MODs are the first port of call. Believe me, I know!

I would respectfully ask all members to keep the bad mouthing of MJHD to a minimum because we are mature adults who are better than that!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:42 am

Question: Prior to signing up on this site, I registered on the MJHD site yet was never able to log in. Was there some sort of vetting process before users could log in and post? It seemed so odd to register for a site yet never be able to access it. With most other sites, you simply register and have instant access.

Based on the feedback that you and others have shared, perhaps it was sheer luck that I never was fully able to access MJHD.

mjfan wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Before you badmouth the mods of MJHD (I have resigned by the way), you might want to take a look at what was really going on behind the scenes:

http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/the-truth-about-mjhd/
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Rach wrote:@ mjfan

I appreciate where you are coming from 100%!

I know how hard it is to MOD a forum and this one isn't half as big as MJHD. I think you guys did a great job but the blame has to fall somewhere and the MODs are the first port of call. Believe me, I know!

I would respectfully ask all members to keep the bad mouthing of MJHD to a minimum because we are mature adults who are better than that!

I totally understand. I just wanted to make people aware of the true situation, because it wasn't exactly what it appeared and I don't like being made into someone's fall guy (girl actually) just for doing what I was asked to so.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Wow...I haven't been to MJHD in a long time, I knew things got crazy over there & that's why I stayed away but I had no idea all that was going on!! I won't bad mouth the site or anyone over there but it sounds like there are a lot of issues and it makes me even more appreciative of what we have on this forum. I really hope that if MJHD self destructs (which seems inevitable at this point) that the trolls & haters don't make their way over here. The mood on this site is so much more friendly & positive, we don't need them bringing us down. We are FAMILY over here, and I mean that!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 pm

geez..have just read everything...
So i was right about her majesty Amy...too bad i didn't know its not mod's quilt

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 pm

aamj07 wrote:Wow...I haven't been to MJHD in a long time, I knew things got crazy over there & that's why I stayed away but I had no idea all that was going on!! I won't bad mouth the site or anyone over there but it sounds like there are a lot of issues and it makes me even more appreciative of what we have on this forum. I really hope that if MJHD self destructs (which seems inevitable at this point) that the trolls & haters don't make their way over here. The mood on this site is so much more friendly & positive, we don't need them bringing us down. We are FAMILY over here, and I mean that!

The difference is, over here trolls and haters would be immediately IP banned.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 pm

mjfan wrote:The difference is, over here trolls and haters would be immediately IP banned.

That is very true. Why doesn't Amy ban them if they causing so much trouble? I read your blog and I am guessing that what you stated on there is the answer to my question!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:27 pm

mjfan ~ I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. Atleast you took a stand and stood up for your beliefs...and got the heck out of there!!! It will be interesting to see what the future holds for MJHD. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Well, the one good thing that came out of it is that you'll have more time to post over here! Smile
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Rach wrote:
mjfan wrote:The difference is, over here trolls and haters would be immediately IP banned.

That is very true. Why doesn't Amy ban them if they causing so much trouble? I read your blog and I am guessing that what you stated on there is the answer to my question!

Yup, that would be the case. A bunch of trolls weren't even moved to read-only or approval. It was just let go. And all the mods complained because we were getting complaints, so I know Amy was getting individual complaints yet no response. But she responds to "complaints" about Souz and V? without even talking to them? I'm not buying that. Wasn't born yesterday.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Rach wrote:

Get 'em Rach. I know you can take 'em.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm

If they come over here and act like that they will get an instant ban. I'm not putting up with any BS when it comes to my girlies Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 pm

@mjfan, I knew things had gotten bad over there that's why i'm here all the time but I didn't know admin/amy was so twisted. Thanks for filling me in.
This site is far nicer and more welcoming and that's thanks to the Moderators, Rachel & Souza.

I hope you won't get too bogged down by Amy's manipulative behaviour, stay over here with us. I always loved your posts when I first signed onto MJHD all those months ago...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Aww thanks Rach that's why I love it on this site Smile
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:03 pm

ishealive wrote:@mjfan, I knew things had gotten bad over there that's why i'm here all the time but I didn't know admin/amy was so twisted. Thanks for filling me in.
This site is far nicer and more welcoming and that's thanks to the Moderators, Rachel & Souza.

I hope you won't get too bogged down by Amy's manipulative behaviour, stay over here with us. I always loved your posts when I first signed onto MJHD all those months ago...

haha thanks! Someone made a post on the MJHD forum linking my blog post and it started a big drama over there. Souz posted that she'd delete the post but she can't cause she's been fired lol. And well, since I'm not a mod, I can't delete it either. Oh well.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 pm

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/admin-qa/to-amy-her-majesty-and-to-yall-surprise

ive just made a hell, and im proud of myself, if u also wanna kick me off, feel free;) Enjoy! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 pm

mjfan wrote:
ishealive wrote:@mjfan, I knew things had gotten bad over there that's why i'm here all the time but I didn't know admin/amy was so twisted. Thanks for filling me in.

haha thanks! Someone made a post on the MJHD forum linking my blog post and it started a big drama over there. Souz posted that she'd delete the post but she can't cause she's been fired lol. And well, since I'm not a mod, I can't delete it either. Oh well.

that someone is me, and wow, thats u:D lol (btw i had to wait with my post cuz u posted urs in the same time hah)

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Souzas comment ~ lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 pm

The s**t has hit the fan over in MJHD...
Oh god that site is like a war zone!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 pm

ROFL @ Souza's comment!!!!!! That's ace Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next