Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new question

+2
MJFoReVeRandAlways
marsheliamorgan
6 posters

Go down

new question Empty new question

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:38 pm

didnt know exactly how or what to post this under,but,have we looked at or been looking at the information of him converting to islam and changing his name to mikaeel,and being in barain(?) (sorry,didnt know how to spell it)could this have led him to believe that as long as he was under public scrutiny,fishbowl etc.here that he would never be able to live as he wanted in regards to his pure,loving,free spirit?and that would make a hoax seem almost irresistable even worth going to the extremes he has had to go to a "death" to michael jackson the name and persona,but,in actuality,not to mikaeel,OR,for that matter,IF and i say if (just an observation)he did have a double,that was to "die" and symbolize michael jackson death and NOT mikaeel,in other words,he would be happy and free of the celebrity life for at least a little while,but,still be safe ?i dont know,i am just rambling?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

new question Empty Re: new question

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 pm

I don´t think he converted to Islam. He seems to be very religious and happy with his beliefs and as far as I know, practiced only Jehovas witness religioun. Since his "death" his children have been seen at the Jehova witness church (sorry, don´t know what it´s called) and I´m sure that if he had converted then so would his children. IF he did convert then his family are not respecting his wishes for the children by "making" them take on another religion then the one their father wished for. I don´t know, maybe I´m rambling too. But I really don´t think he converted.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:49 pm

I have never seen anything confirming that he converted. Not even Jermaine made that claim. However, I do know that Michael king left Jehovah's witnesses behind, and started celebrating birthdays and Christmas. He raised his children that way.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:59 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I have never seen anything confirming that he converted. Not even Jermaine made that claim. However, I do know that Michael king left Jehovah's witnesses behind, and started celebrating birthdays and Christmas. He raised his children that way.

Yeah I know he celebrated birthdays and Christmas. But I thought he just made an exception, I know I do sometimes Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Jermaine would have told us if Michael had converted. Believe that!

mjssoulmate wrote:I have never seen anything confirming that he converted. Not even Jermaine made that claim. However, I do know that Michael king left Jehovah's witnesses behind, and started celebrating birthdays and Christmas. He raised his children that way.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Ditto ... never heard a full truthful statement about him converting to Islamic Faith .... I do know he did left the Jehovah's Witnesses behind 93 ... I think .... but He has the right any religion he chooses .... so I guess it wouldn't matter.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3494296/Michael-Jackson-converts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html

i dont know how "true" it is,but,here is where i saw/read about it,please tell me what u think,i do know he left Jehovah's witnesses prior to 1993 according to his personal home movies according to liz taylor,(she stated that 1993 was the first christmas she had been able to talk him into celebrating and it took her 5 years to talk him into it after he seperated from Jehovah's witnesses)i will try to find the youtube on it,i just happened to have been .watching the cd today,and got me to thinking and then came upon the above article,thought it mite be alittle insightful or not?thats why i brought it up here so it could be discussed and mite be helpful to clear up in my mind.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Human_nature wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:

Yeah I know he celebrated birthdays and Christmas. But I thought he just made an exception, I know I do sometimes Very Happy

No, it was not just an exception. He really left the JW for good since many years now.

Oh ok, didn´t know that. Thanks.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Human_nature wrote:

No, it was not just an exception. He really left the JW for good since many years now.

Oh ok, didn´t know that. Thanks.

He left JW in 1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down