Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 am

Exactly Sweet1

It's just a way of keeping it in the news which is why we get so much BS - any publicity is good publicity right? It's the same mentality here.

And all the signs and symbols which are overlooked by the mainstream, it's ridiculous. That burial was planned to perfection and Liz got no 11th hour invite at all, she would have known when she got the invite sent to her home.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by ballongiraf on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
And all the signs and symbols which are overlooked by the mainstream, it's ridiculous. That burial was planned to perfection and Liz got no 11th hour invite at all, she would have known when she got the invite sent to her home.

well, there really wasnt any need for an invitation. After the Jackson family's media rounds, everybody and their momma knew when and where MJ was to be buried. Heck, even tribes in the Amazons knew when and where......
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
[color=#0000ff]And all the signs and symbols which are overlooked by the mainstream, it's ridiculous. That burial was planned to perfection and Liz got no 11th hour invite at all, she would have known when she got the invite sent to her home.

well, there really wasnt any need for an invitation. After the Jackson family's media rounds, everybody and their momma knew when and where MJ was to be buried. Heck, even tribes in the Amazons knew when and where......
ROFL tribes in the Amazon - but they wouldn't have been able to get in without the Golden Ticket Razz
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by ballongiraf on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
[color=#0000ff]And all the signs and symbols which are overlooked by the mainstream, it's ridiculous. That burial was planned to perfection and Liz got no 11th hour invite at all, she would have known when she got the invite sent to her home.

well, there really wasnt any need for an invitation. After the Jackson family's media rounds, everybody and their momma knew when and where MJ was to be buried. Heck, even tribes in the Amazons knew when and where......
ROFL tribes in the Amazon - but they wouldn't have been able to get in without the Golden Ticket Razz

lol!
im pretty sure that even if Liz Taylor had showed up without no damn golden ticket, they'd let her in.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Grace on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 am

.


Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 am

[quote="ballongiraf"]
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
well, there really wasnt any need for an invitation. After the Jackson family's media rounds, everybody and their momma knew when and where MJ was to be buried. Heck, even tribes in the Amazons knew when and where......
ROFL tribes in the Amazon - but they wouldn't have been able to get in without the Golden Ticket Razz

lol!
im pretty sure that even if Liz Taylor had showed up without no damn golden ticket, they'd let her in.
ROFL I can imagine it now:
Liz Taylor turns up without the golden ticket *ahem* invitation and two big burly Jackson bodyguards hoist her up by the arms and carry her away kicking and screaming.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 am

Ok, you guys are making me hungry here talking about golden tickets. Now I want a Willy Wonka candy bar. WHAAAAAA!!! Plus I can't get that damn Willy Wonka "Golden Ticket" song out of my head now.

lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:42 am

Savannah wrote:Ok, you guys are making me hungry here talking about golden tickets. Now I want a Willy Wonka candy bar. WHAAAAAA!!! Plus I can't get that damn Willy Wonka "Golden Ticket" song out of my head now.

lol!
Have you ever eaten a Whipple Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight?
It is absolutely Org*smic especially when it melts in your mouth. I know they don't sell them anymore but God they were gorgeous, the most gorgeous chocolate I have ever eaten in my life.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Savannah wrote:Ok, you guys are making me hungry here talking about golden tickets. Now I want a Willy Wonka candy bar. WHAAAAAA!!! Plus I can't get that damn Willy Wonka "Golden Ticket" song out of my head now.

lol!
Have you ever eaten a Whipple Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight?
It is absolutely Org*smic especially when it melts in your mouth. I know they don't sell them anymore but God they were gorgeous, the most gorgeous chocolate I have ever eaten in my life.

No, but it sure does sound delicous!!! Yummy. I have a terrible sweet tooth if you can't tell. (lol) Actually, I have a candy stash that I hide from my kids. Razz
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by jpresley on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:14 am

I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell that Katherine didn't know exactly what was going on. I do not buy for one second that Katherine wasn't intimately involved in every single aspect of this 'burial', nor that she waited until 15 mins before the start time to start getting dressed. No way, no how. As far as Elizabeth Taylor, seriously, come on. She has know what is what since June 25. Her presence there was calculated. She knew how much everyone made of her not being at the memorial on July 7 and she knew exactly how much face time she would get on Thursday. Phft!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:15 am

jpresley wrote:I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell that Katherine didn't know exactly what was going on. I do not buy for one second that Katherine wasn't intimately involved in every single aspect of this 'burial', nor that she waited until 15 mins before the start time to start getting dressed. No way, no how. As far as Elizabeth Taylor, seriously, come on. She has know what is what since June 25. Her presence there was calculated. She knew how much everyone made of her not being at the memorial on July 7 and she knew exactly how much face time she would get on Thursday. Phft!

I agree 1000000000% with EVERYTHING you said Hon!!!!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by jpresley on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Rach wrote:
jpresley wrote:I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell that Katherine didn't know exactly what was going on. I do not buy for one second that Katherine wasn't intimately involved in every single aspect of this 'burial', nor that she waited until 15 mins before the start time to start getting dressed. No way, no how. As far as Elizabeth Taylor, seriously, come on. She has know what is what since June 25. Her presence there was calculated. She knew how much everyone made of her not being at the memorial on July 7 and she knew exactly how much face time she would get on Thursday. Phft!

I agree 1000000000% with EVERYTHING you said Hon!!!!

Ha, thanks sweets! Could you call me Hon some more? It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. LOL. Very Happy
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:35 pm

jpresley wrote:

Ha, thanks sweets! Could you call me Hon some more? It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. LOL. Very Happy

Of course! Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon!!!!

xoxo
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Red Velvet on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 pm

I feel its possible Mrs. Jackson knew about the plans also (it is her son afterall) but I also feel its possible she procrastinated on going for as long as she possibly could, not wanting to be involved with the 'sham' at all.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by MJJ1982 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 am

As far as I know, Joe 'liked' it when Michael fooled the press (the hyperbaric chamber, Elephant Man etc ect)
Katherine was not very happy with it.
Maybe that's why Joe keeps so calm, and is laughing all the time, and Katherine doesn't like this whole situation.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson didn’t want to attend service

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum