Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray

+14
mjboogie
4KB
Harleyblonde
MJLover1990
Sweet1
icy55
marsheliamorgan
Secret Dove
EarthAngel90
SearchingForTruths
MJJ1982
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Kirsche
~~Kristy~~
18 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray Empty Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi Everyone!!! Ok I was on MJHD and I found this credit goes to Margo

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/michael-jackson-katherine-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-adam-steisand-aeg-wrongful-death-suit/

Katherine Jackson's attorney tells TMZ Michael Jackson's mom is
"seriously considering" filing a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr.
Conrad Murray.

Adam Streisand, who scored a victory for
Katherine last week in the estate case, tells TMZ the case would be
filed on behalf of Katherine and Michael's three children. But
Streisand adds, the biggest factor against filing suit is that Murray
is asset-challenged -- i.e., he can't even pay his child support.

Streisand
said he's actually rooting for Dr. Murray to file a claim for wages
against AEG, adding "At least then we'd have some money to take from
him."

As we first reported, Murray may sue AEG for $300,000 for the two months he "treated" MJ.

Apparantly Katherine is seriously considering suing Murray.Now don't you all find it odd that all this Murray action is taking place now?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray Empty Re: Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:Hi Everyone!!! Ok I was on MJHD and I found this credit goes to Margo

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/michael-jackson-katherine-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-adam-steisand-aeg-wrongful-death-suit/

Katherine Jackson's attorney tells TMZ Michael Jackson's mom is
"seriously considering" filing a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr.
Conrad Murray.

Adam Streisand, who scored a victory for
Katherine last week in the estate case, tells TMZ the case would be
filed on behalf of Katherine and Michael's three children. But
Streisand adds, the biggest factor against filing suit is that Murray
is asset-challenged -- i.e., he can't even pay his child support.

Streisand
said he's actually rooting for Dr. Murray to file a claim for wages
against AEG, adding "At least then we'd have some money to take from
him."

As we first reported, Murray may sue AEG for $300,000 for the two months he "treated" MJ.

Apparantly Katherine is seriously considering suing Murray.Now don't you all find it odd that all this Murray action is taking place now?

Yeah, I think they have to start something like that, cause all of the fans began to wonder about that
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray Empty Re: Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah it's odd. They've waited long enough. But I have a question for some people. If Murray were to be arrested...would you still 'keep the faith' ??
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Oh I for sure would.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:57 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:Yeah it's odd. They've waited long enough. But I have a question for some people. If Murray were to be arrested...would you still 'keep the faith' ??

I don't know yet. Maybe not, because I can't believe there will be a trial and someone behind bars, if nothing has happened.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:01 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:Yeah it's odd. They've waited long enough. But I have a question for some people. If Murray were to be arrested...would you still 'keep the faith' ??

I don't know yet. Maybe not, because I can't believe there will be a trial and someone behind bars, if nothing has happened.

Yeah I was thinking the same...I really don't know what I would think either. But people are gonna become more suspicious as time goes on if nothing happens to Murray...
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingForTruths Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:44 pm

I'll probably leave it alone if Murray was actually arrested. Not to
say that I'd think Michael was dead, it just seems that he wouldn't be
returning if it was taken that far.

I don't know, time will tell. *shrugs*
SearchingForTruths
SearchingForTruths
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:48 pm

why she doing this now ? should she have done it months ago ? ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:51 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:why she doing this now ? should she have done it months ago ? ....

You're right. But people are starting to get annoyed that nothings happened in the case. I guess they figure if they don't do something to make it look like things are happening, they'll have fans bugging them for answers. I might be wrong though. Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray Icon_scratch Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray Confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:28 pm

maybe it would just be ONE doctor in a long line,IF we are thinking that this somehow
could go along with michael bringing down some of the more carefree write prescriptions for anyone (celebrity)for any amount of money. maybe this would be a reason IF they do sue murray,or one of the reasons anyway,lets not lose hope now,as this could be for many reasons we dont know,doesnt necessarily mean he is dead you know?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:30 pm

If Murray gets arrested for the death of Michael Jospeh Jackson, I guess reality will sink in to many, including me.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Well! Well! Damn! Do they have to get every idea to make a case out of the topics discussed on this and other forums. The fans have been screaming for months why hasn't Murray been arrested! He supposedly gave MJ the legal dose that killed him. I am not buying it. They should have arrested Murray early on but no he's arrested for nonpayment of child support. All, I can say is what next? No, him being arrested wouldn't sway my thinking at all. Hell! he's not even a real doctor. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Okay if you think about it we all know Michael is alive but I'm speaking in a ''what if'' term.

Dr. Murray supposedly gave Michael the illegal dose of Propofol, how dare a Doctor who ''killed'' someone file a creditors claim from AEG it doesn't make sense ''if'' he had killed Michael he would have no right to do something like that at all.

But we all know Michael is alive Katherine Jackson Seriously Considering Suing Murray Icon_biggrin
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Yes because if he gets arrested it will also be faked, they have to do something to convince the world as more and more people are believing in the hoax.
However I have never thought MJ will return but if they go to all the trouble to fake an arrest or even Katherine to sue him then they are doing all they can to carry on the hoax and I do not think then there will be a comeback. Hope I am wrong but am being realistic.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Yes because if he gets arrested it will also be faked, they have to do something to convince the world as more and more people are believing in the hoax.
However I have never thought MJ will return but if they go to all the trouble to fake an arrest or even Katherine to sue him then they are doing all they can to carry on the hoax and I do not think then there will be a comeback. Hope I am wrong but am being realistic.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I hope he comes back...I really do. But don't you think he's afraid people will hate him for making them think he was dead?
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:06 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Yeah, I see what you mean. I hope he comes back...I really do. But don't you think he's afraid people will hate him for making them think he was dead?

Yes, That is the main reason I think he will not return, the hate he felt before would have seemed like a rehearsal. Not everyone are like us and would welcome him back with open arms. The media etc would skin him alive. I think he was thoroughly disillusioned anyway and had had enough especially after the court case in 05, he left the USA and said he didn't want to return and who can blame him? I think even if he wanted to do a comeback it has now gone too far.....

Those who believe he will return I think is wishful thinking, how long could he have gone on anyway? a lot retire at his age or not much older. Best to bow out before you get to be a wrinkly old has been like some old fogey pop stars I could name. Mick Jagger? Rod Stewart? Bob Dylan? Must admit I love Bob Dylan though but he is a bit past his sell by date!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Yes, That is the main reason I think he will not return, the hate he felt before would have seemed like a rehearsal. Not everyone are like us and would welcome him back with open arms. The media etc would skin him alive. I think he was thoroughly disillusioned anyway and had had enough especially after the court case in 05, he left the USA and said he didn't want to return and who can blame him? I think even if he wanted to do a comeback it has now gone too far.....

Those who believe he will return I think is wishful thinking, how long could he have gone on anyway? a lot retire at his age or not much older. Best to bow out before you get to be a wrinkly old has been like some old fogey pop stars I could name. Mick Jagger? Rod Stewart? Bob Dylan? Must admit I love Bob Dylan though but he is a bit past his sell by date!!

Yeah and the saddest part about that is, we would never be 100% sure if he was alive...and with time people will give up because he hasn't come back.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Now let's think about this....if your brother, sister, son daughter was being cared for by a physician and this physician admittedly gave your family member all of the medication Dr. Murray gave to MJ, how would you feel? So now your family member has died and disappeared immediately after the time of death was called. He would not sign the death certificate. Stop thinking MJ for one minute - and think of YOUR family member. Now think, you have ALL KINDS OF MONEY.....would you really care if this dr. had nothing? Would you not be going after him anyway? EVEN if you could not get a dime, wouldn't you want him to pay in other ways because of what he had done to your family member? I KNOW I WOULD.

Katherine Jackson does not need Dr Murray's money. No question Katherine loved Michael with all of her heart. Why wouldn't she be going after him anyway.....so that some time of justice is served!

I don't buy it! They are just putting that story out there.....I think Katherine is the type of mother that would not rest until justice was served!
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 pm

I totally agree. I do find it odd that Katherine is coming out now after 5 months to sue Dr. Murray, also what I would like to know I see someone mentioned Dr. Murray filing a lawsuit against AEG? Well....... was AEG responsible for Murray's salary or was it MJ who was responsible for paying MUrray? as far as mJ coming back? I dont think likley he will because if he goes through all of this to hoax i am like one of you said the media would skin him alive! Not everyone would embrace MJ with open arms but I feel that more fans would welcome him back than the media. As far as people getting upset if he comes back? I say"GET OVER IT HE'S MICHAEL FREEKING JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:24 am

IF Katherine files a wrongful death suit, I would not be very hopeful. Sad But there not much point in her doing that since Murray is broke, so I assume she'll just wait for the LAPD to do what they need to. Everything points to them building a solid case, so I guess we just have to be patient, and wait and see.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:39 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:why she doing this now ? should she have done it months ago ? ....

That was my first thought too. I can´t understand it.

But, why I believe that he comes back ? - he has children and I don´t think that he would meet them undercover for rest of his life. He may not return on stage - but I believe that he returns back to life.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 am

4KB wrote:Now let's think about this....if your brother, sister, son daughter was being cared for by a physician and this physician admittedly gave your family member all of the medication Dr. Murray gave to MJ, how would you feel? So now your family member has died and disappeared immediately after the time of death was called. He would not sign the death certificate. Stop thinking MJ for one minute - and think of YOUR family member. Now think, you have ALL KINDS OF MONEY.....would you really care if this dr. had nothing? Would you not be going after him anyway? EVEN if you could not get a dime, wouldn't you want him to pay in other ways because of what he had done to your family member? I KNOW I WOULD.

Katherine Jackson does not need Dr Murray's money. No question Katherine loved Michael with all of her heart. Why wouldn't she be going after him anyway.....so that some time of justice is served!

I don't buy it! They are just putting that story out there.....I think Katherine is the type of mother that would not rest until justice was served!
Absolutely!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by infinatetrinity Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 am

I have a ?...First off doesn't Dr. Murray have to be officially charged with some form of the responsibility in MJ's death for Katherine Jackson to be able to file a 'wrongful death" suit against him? Also last I heard you need a signed death certificate to show that an individual is officially dead by law unless they have been missing for a certain period of time don't you,and last but not least Dr. murray wouldn't be the one to sign the death certificate because since MJ was taken to UCLA medical center and it was stated that "staff" were performing CPR on MJ then that takes the responsibility of signing a death certificate out of Dr. murrays hands and into the ER dr.s hands and responsibility...
infinatetrinity
infinatetrinity

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:51 am

I don't know the details of the answers but those are some very good questions.

This is also the woman who said during the trial, "if someone molested your child would you want money from them? NO. You'd beat the heck out of him then call the police." That's what she said.

I believe she would do exactly that as it applies to this situation. She'd have been all up in that hospital looking for the last doctor who had their hands on her son, AND all up Murray's butt - 5 months ago and she would NOT be interested in whether he had any money or not!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum